I installed the new version this morning but I'm not getting "Boots sounds" that you mentioned this new version included.

Is there something I need to install to get it to work?  Is this different than the "heels sound" that I manually added to version 1.0?

thanks!

52 minutes ago, charley02 said:

I installed the new version this morning but I'm not getting "Boots sounds" that you mentioned this new version included.

Is there something I need to install to get it to work?  Is this different than the "heels sound" that I manually added to version 1.0?

thanks!

I mean vanilla boots sounds.

On 3/26/2021 at 12:06 AM, Snaloe said:

Hi, Love the Mod. 

20210325165851-1.jpg

Hope you don't mind, I converted this to 3BA (3BBB), for myself and figured I would post it here for others to use if they want. Everything is converted accept the Futa stuff (not my thing didn't want to risk breaking anything... might even work as it is, not included it in my file), and the BootsBareFoot. For some reason every time I tried to convert them they broke horribly. Not sure what's going on there so left them alone, again not included it in my file. 

Hope its ok, and Hope it helps.

TRXLatexWhitch_3BA(3BBB)BodySlide.zip 152.8 MB · 64 downloads

Is there by any chances you convert the new update to 3BA? Thanks

19 minutes ago, sollego2468 said:

Hi somehow i can not access preset in bodyslide, apparently all the bodyslides are set to 0. Is there a way to fix it? Thanks

Sorry but i dont understand what do you mean. Can you show me screenshot with the problem?

5 hours ago, keymaster1965 said:

newest files are broken cant install... update, after renaming and putting in a zip file it installed, now I cant build them because there isnt anything in bodyslide, Any chance for a BHUNP version?

Yep. Looks like its my fault.

IF YOU HAVE TROUBLES WITH BS FILES

Just delete group filter file  - Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups\[TRX] Latex Whitch.xml and BS will works properly.

5 hours ago, keymaster1965 said:

newest files are broken cant install... update, after renaming and putting in a zip file it installed, now I cant build them because there isnt anything in bodyslide, Any chance for a BHUNP version?

They installed fine for me (using Vortex)

a note:  on the original version they were in Bodyslide under "unassigned".  In the new version M4mk203 upgraded it to have a separate group called "[TRX] Latex Whitch"

6 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

Yep. Looks like its my fault.

IF YOU HAVE TROUBLES WITH BS FILES

Just delete group filter file  - Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups\[TRX] Latex Whitch.xml and BS will works properly.

Uhhh, they seem perfect to me, using Vortex, once you choose group "[TRX] Latex Whitch", go to "Batch Build" (I use with "Build Morphs" selected) and they are all there, ready to hit OK and build all.

(It's much nicer than having to pull them out of "Unassigned")

40 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

Untitled-1.png

Untitled-2.png

Or i dont understand something and all works fine?

Sorry, people. Looks like i need some rest....

Oh, I see what is happening....I never choose the "Outfit/Body" to do individual files since unless I'm wrong, doing them individually only applies if the individual items have "zap sliders", I always choose "Batch Build" so you can build them all at once for your preset, so I didn't notice that the "preset" field is blank since that doesn't apply to "Batch Build"  (I think....)

edit - I just checked and confirmed that the body ones definitely are built for my preset....

Few words about permissions, conversions and etc

Permissions

1. Please, do not reupload my mods from LL to enywhere else. 

For me LL was a modding school and i take a lot from here. Unfortunatly at this moment i cant be a supporter of LL on patreon but i can
say "thanks" in this way. And im asking you for understanding.

2. Yes i have my page on Patreon and any support will be very helpfuul for me but im not even asking for this.
Only if you will. Any of my Skyrim works will be free for all always. So please do not sell this mod or any its parts for money.

Thats all about any limitations for my content.

Conversions and etc.

1. If you can and want do any conversions, retextures, options, fixes, patches... ANYTHING for my mods - do it.  You have my permission permanently.

I have a very little amount of time for modding so i will work only with CBBE SE.

2. If you want to use any resourses from my mods in your own works - do it. All this things i made for you.
Just mention me in the credits.

3.If i make something wrong - give me your report in support thread. Im only human and some times i making shitty things  I works with mods mostly at night time after a very long working day.

Thats all. Thank you for understanding and interest to my work.

Awesome mod......and two questions:

1. May it be possible to lower the resolution? 4,5GB is sucking decent amount of performance in combination with 200+ other mods, I guess

2. The Milk bottle is interfering with 3ba as it takes the slot60 which is used as alternative smp slot (when having Devious devices installed). So it means currently bottle OR smp. Can this be changed (to for example slot 35? Who needs an amulet equipped with this in combination :) )

1 hour ago, klatti said:

Awesome mod......and two questions:

1. May it be possible to lower the resolution? 4,5GB is sucking decent amount of performance in combination with 200+ other mods, I guess

2. The Milk bottle is interfering with 3ba as it takes the slot60 which is used as alternative smp slot (when having Devious devices installed). So it means currently bottle OR smp. Can this be changed (to for example slot 35? Who needs an amulet equipped with this in combination :) )

1. I already wrote about why 4k textures on previous pages but you can dowscale them to 2k or less with GIMP2 + DDS plugin. Im saving all textures in LE DDS format for this purposes.

2. No. I have plans on slot 35 :) But you can do it by yourself with few easy edits in BS nif file and in esp with Kit or SSEEdit.

I forgot top4 here, but it will be available in the version I upload as its own mod at LL

21 hours ago, charley02 said:

Yeah, Arthacs, please?  :)

Sure, why not.

Latex Witch 1.10 3ba conversion

Made with CBBE 3BA (3BBB) 2.04.

-Not tested in-game.

1300280015_TRXLatexWhitch_1_13ba.7z

Optional:

Latex Witch 1.10 leveled list inject

Distributed alongside Vanilla Ebony armors and outfits, and added male Vanilla Ebony models to items using slot 32/33/37.

-Not tested in-game.

LatexWhitch Leveled Lits Inject.7z

Please leave a message if there are issues with any of this.

11 minutes ago, scum71 said:

could someone please post a version of the newest update that is packed correctly, I've been trying for hours and I can't pack it into an archive that MO2 will accept. thank you.

Try removing the numbers front of the name so it looks like:

TRXLatexWhitch_1_1.7z.001

TRXLatexWhitch_1_1.7z.002

TRXLatexWhitch_1_1.7z.003

TRXLatexWhitch_1_1.7z.004

20 minutes ago, scum71 said:

I did that, packed them into a single archive, and then MO2 said no valid data directory. thank you for any help you can give.

1. Download all 4 files.

2. Rename all of them.

3. Install file 001 with Mod Organizer.

4. Done

-do not repack anything, no need.

4 minutes ago, scum71 said:

I don't need to install the other 3 parts?

All four files are one file divided up because they can not be bigger than 250mb or something to upload on LL.

So when you install file 001 it automatically installs all of them.