• 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2021 at 5:57 AM, applesandmayo said:

MME recognizes that the milk pumps have been attached, but they do not collect milk. Does anyone know how to get MME to recognize slot 58 as a clothing slot, which can then be selected to be a milk pump in MME?

Edit: Also, while I love this mod, and additionally the 3BA support, I'm noticing some definite lag spikes in rooms that normally have an unwavering 60 fps. Any ideas on to what may be causing it? I get the same thing with the Cow outfit.

Recently noticed this exact same issue. First I thought my MME got glitched out, then realized its the Milker not being recognized by MME as ...well... "milker", despite the message popping that the cups have been attached and such. And ...unfortunately as much, it does indeed seem like only the Slot 32 (Body) can be made into milker. So.....the only solution I see at this moment is to tag all the items from this mod with Slot 32 manually...

As for the other thing about fps stuttering, do you by any chance use the visual body scaling? With the bodyscale morph mentioned at MME? I also had fps stutters, namely, whenever the MME updated the "milk poll". I have disabled the bodyscaling (which didnt function properly for me anyway) and stutters were gone. That was just my case though, your might be something different.

2 hours ago, Inquizit0r said:

Recently noticed this exact same issue. First I thought my MME got glitched out, then realized its the Milker not being recognized by MME as ...well... "milker", despite the message popping that the cups have been attached and such. And ...unfortunately as much, it does indeed seem like only the Slot 32 (Body) can be made into milker. So.....the only solution I see at this moment is to tag all the items from this mod with Slot 32 manually...

As for the other thing about fps stuttering, do you by any chance use the visual body scaling? With the bodyscale morph mentioned at MME? I also had fps stutters, namely, whenever the MME updated the "milk poll". I have disabled the bodyscaling (which didnt function properly for me anyway) and stutters were gone. That was just my case though, your might be something different.

I mean the body scaling is part of the function, isn't it? And from my experience, it's any armor/body that uses specifically 3bbb, not 3ba. 3ba seems to function way better than 3bbb, and doesn't cause stuttering for me. And seems like it, though if the message is coming up, it's still registering as milking equipment, so I imagine it would be better to be able to choose what other slots can be used for milking equipment, rather than tagging the equipment as slot 32. That way, we can use that one top with the nipple holes at the same time as the milking equipment, though I think that would need to be an edit made on the MME side.

Edited by applesandmayo
1 hour ago, applesandmayo said:

I mean the body scaling is part of the function, isn't it? And from my experience, it's any armor/body that uses specifically 3bbb, not 3ba. 3ba seems to function way better than 3bbb, and doesn't cause stuttering for me. And seems like it, though if the message is coming up, it's still registering as milking equipment, so I imagine it would be better to be able to choose what other slots can be used for milking equipment, rather than tagging the equipment as slot 32. That way, we can use that one top with the nipple holes at the same time as the milking equipment, though I think that would need to be an edit made on the MME side.

I am not sure how exactly it was, but the bodyscaling morph caused fps stutters for me, when I used it. (Still don't know if you use the feature, but, you can try doing the following and removing temporarily all files from your MME folder, the ones that came from the "Milk-Mod-Economy-Bodyscaling-Bodymorph.7z" that u can find in Downloads section of MME).
As for the milker issue, yeah, the mod author would most likely have to implement option to add item of any bodyslot to the milking equipment.
I also thought of changing the slots numbers for all Slot 32 items from this armor mod, making the milker into 32, and the bodysuits and others into something else, even though it would not make much sense, it could theoretically work.

Edited by Inquizit0r
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is really incredible. I was especially impressed when the cocksheath changed size to match the SOS schlong size. This is the only outfit I've seen on LL that I considered a must-have.

If I could make a suggestion, it would be to add a ring of spikes to the cocksheaths and milkers. Or make a cocksheath that is just a ring of spikes. Even better if a spiked cocksheath can stay on during sex lol.

I made it the default outfit for the slaver organization in Slaverun Reloaded (all slavemasters are converted to futanari), so it'll be getting a lot of use in my next game...

Edited by Corsec
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/31/2022 at 11:07 AM, poporaltemporal said:

Looks like nice mod but running on lower end PC. I would love to have 2k textures and perhaps not low poly but lower poly mesh. Did anyone make optimized version of this mod?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801 Use this. I've scaled the textures down to 2k from 4k. Lost no quality and use half as many resources. Literally one click and done. 

Milking stuff: Do they actually do anything, or are they just for show? I assume they are supposed to do something because of the included potions. But equipping either milker gives me no powers and having sex while wearing them does nothing either. 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I love this outfit! 

-Would it be possible to make it have the same (ish) textures as DD stuff.  Would love to pair this open suit with some ballet boots, other things. 
But aside from that its amazing and I have it in my go to rotation :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/29/2024 at 7:29 PM, zato770 said:

Does anybody have a patch for The New Gentleman? both main file and keywords.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/104215

also @TRX_Trixter let me know if this is out of line and I'll remove it immediately.

I did a thing:

https://mega.nz/file/AugSzLjY#nq2d9hjuPtbDRRHb116JWQbWkM0vmEmm7O6255i4JHU

Added a fomod installer, downscaled to 2K (it is not impossible to make one with the original 4K), I added the cbbe group to the bodyslides for ease of building and the fomod allows you to select which to use, SOS or the new gentleman. It should work, but I can't guarantee anything. Let me know if its horribly broken.

• 3 weeks later...

Just want to say thank you for this and all the other stuff you contribute to the community, this is by far one of my fave armours, even if its sometimes just the shoulders or leg straps. Thanks a bunch 🙂

Lol  this particular suit of armour is bigger than Skyrim, on release, that is.

Edited by brussh
  • 1 month later...