Latex Witch

View File

Latex Whitch

First of all my big thanks to Kimy for permission to use cubemap texture (zad_Ebonite_e.dds) for my latex materials.

And ofcourse my additional thanks for inspiration taken from Devious Devices.

Description

Latex armor pack for mistress. This armor not contains any slave-type elements. With this pack you will get 43 armor pieces (for now) including two milker devices (futa and regular) and futa characters support. First of all this is armor not just BDSM clothing. Armor class - ebony. Craftable. Can be tempered and enchanted.

Key features of this mod

1. Hi-poly meshes (in terms of Skyrim) and 4k textures. Yes its hevy thing. 
2. Futa characters support (SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE by EvilReFlex)
3. Bodyslide files for CBBE SE
4. This is armor not just BDSM-style clothing. Armor type - Ebony. 
5. Crafting and tempering recipes. You will need Ebony Smithing perk.
6. Proper Ground Objects for all armor pieces
7. Regular milker device: base + bottle + soul gems batterys
8. Futa milker device
9. Thongs can be combined with suits (you can wear them in same time)
10. Both milker devices can be used as separate armor parts so you dont need any armor parts on slot 32 or thongs to wearing milkers. 

CBBE 3BA Conversion by Arthacs      Latex Witch CBBE 3BA (3BBB) plus optional lvld list. 1.0.0

Requirements

- Skyrim SE.

- SOS SE.

Installation (Mega download link added in Download section)

WARNING!  IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH FILES UNPACKING AFTER DOWLOADING

After downloading just delete indexes like "17608106_"  from filenames and all will works fine.

Filenames must be

[TRX]  LatexWhitch_1_1.7z.001

[TRX]  LatexWhitch_1_1.7z.002

[TRX]  LatexWhitch_1_1.7z.003

[TRX]  LatexWhitch_1_1.7z.004

May be i do something wrong but i dont know what the problem is...

1. Download all 4 mod parts, repack them in one archive (sorry, 250 mb file limit on LL download section) and install mod with your prefer mod manager.

2. Build meshes in BodySlide

IF YOU HAVE TROUBLES WITH BS FILES

Just delete group filter file  - Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups\[TRX] Latex Whitch.xml and BS will works properly.

My fault. Will fix it in the next update.

Future plans

1. More armor parts
2. Containers for futa milker
3. Masks with head sliders support (but only for COtR head for now)
4. Red and white textures for armor.

If you like my work  you can support me on my Patreon page.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/24/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SkyrimSE, SOS
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

1 hour ago, travelmedic said:

Looks amazing!  Is there any chance for LE support in the future?

Hard to tell now. For really good results i need to remake all meshes from scratch for LE (and this is hell amount of work). And futa support will be wery problematic there.

1 hour ago, m4mk203 said:

Hard to tell now. For really good results i need to remake all meshes from scratch for LE (and this is hell amount of work). And futa support will be wery problematic there.

No worries, and thanks for the prompt reply.  I know I should make the switch to SE, but there are a couple of mods I really like that are still LE only.  I'm thinking I'm going to just run two simultaneous playthroughs with distinctly different characters, one in each version.

6 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

May i just convert the armor to cbbe LE?  If you ever decide to, you can of course use what I have made, or ask me to take the file down when you get around to doing the official LE release. 

If you make a conversion for LE, I will only be grateful. To be honest, I have no intention of working with the LE version.

Great job

“Masks with head sliders support”

What's the meaning of this? Can you make the head device mesh fit the preset face of the character like BS?

you mean you can make device like this change dynamically with the character's speech?

1393799209_36020210325210652287.jpg.fa86a05de669b982e638f9091b7cd88f.jpg

I've never heard of that.

I look forward to your update:heart:

23 minutes ago, kziitd said:

Great job

“Masks with head sliders support”

What's the meaning of this? Can you make the head device mesh fit the preset face of the character like BS?

you mean you can make device like this change dynamically with the character's speech?

1393799209_36020210325210652287.jpg.fa86a05de669b982e638f9091b7cd88f.jpg

I've never heard of that.

I look forward to your update:heart:

Yes :) You can see example of this mask on screenshots in my ll blog. Mask fully fit to all head RM sliders settings.And i dont understand why noone do this till now. But i make this only for COtR head sliders. Im not using vanilla head mesh.

Ok, but first i must finish all planned armor parts.

Oh I did not know more were going to be added!  Can you give me an idea of what to expect so I can structure the conversion accordingly?

If you make a conversion for LE, I will only be grateful. To be honest, I have no intention of working with the LE version.

Thank you so much!

6 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Oh I did not know more were going to be added!  Can you give me an idea of what to expect so I can structure the conversion accordingly?

Thank you so much!

Thanks for what? :)I think this I have to thank you for doing the conversion  i think i need 5-7 days to finish main parts.

Planned thigs:

1. Spine armor part

2. May be corset

3. Some chest armor parts

4. Boots

5. Gauntlets.

6. Chainmail parts

7. Chains elements.

Just give me some time :)))))

29 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

Yes :) You can see example of this mask on screenshots in my ll blog. Mask fully fit to all head RM sliders settings.And i dont understand why noone do this till now. But i make this only for COtR head sliders. Im not using vanilla head mesh.

I read your blog

Excellent.

But it seems that you don't understand me. What you created is a kind of "Batman" helmet. It doesn't surround the mouth, it directly shows half of the face. So it doesn't need to worry because the mouth opening and other deformation will affect the damage of the device around the mouth.

Or there's something you didn't show.

If the device on the face can deform with the character talking, it's really great, such as a simple lip pin on the lower lip

23 minutes ago, kziitd said:

I read your blog

Excellent.

But it seems that you don't understand me. What you created is a kind of "Batman" helmet. It doesn't surround the mouth, it directly shows half of the face. So it doesn't need to worry because the mouth opening and other deformation will affect the damage of the device around the mouth.

Or there's something you didn't show.

If the device on the face can deform with the character talking, it's really great, such as a simple lip pin on the lower lip

Its does not. metter I can do this with all face under mask. Mask will work as second skin in this case.

Here is what you searching for.

This is not finished work but it almost done. So you can see that it is possible.

19 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

Its does not. metter I can do this with all face under mask. Mask will work as second skin in this case.

well.

It seems that we have to wait for someone to update skse.

The development of the face is now far behind that of the body.

Just like last year, I asked the most famous administrator of this forum:could add a 17th or more to the 16 mfg expression presets of the characters?

There was no result.

Just now, kziitd said:

well.

It seems that we have to wait for someone to update skse.

The development of the face is now far behind that of the body.

Just like last year, I asked the most famous administrator of this forum:could add a 17th or more to the 16 mfg expression presets of the characters?

There was no result.

Am.... May be im dont understand you but mask dont need any SKSE impruvements.

Main idea:

1. Mask is not armor itself. Its headpart like hair

2. In your inventory you will have dummy object mask as regular armor.

3. When you equip dummy object sript on it will change your character hair to latex mask with full suuport of face and head sliders and morphs.

4. When you unequip dummy armor object script will turn back your character hairs.

Thats all.

Hi, Love the Mod. 

20210325165851-1.jpg

Hope you don't mind, I converted this to 3BA (3BBB), for myself and figured I would post it here for others to use if they want. Everything is converted accept the Futa stuff (not my thing didn't want to risk breaking anything... might even work as it is, not included it in my file), and the BootsBareFoot. For some reason every time I tried to convert them they broke horribly. Not sure what's going on there so left them alone, again not included it in my file. 

Hope its ok, and Hope it helps.

TRXLatexWhitch_3BA(3BBB)BodySlide.zip

5 minutes ago, Snaloe said:

Hi, Love the Mod. 

20210325165851-1.jpg

Hope you don't mind, I converted this to 3BA (3BBB), for myself and figured I would post it here for others to use if they want. Everything is converted accept the Futa stuff (not my thing didn't want to risk breaking anything... might even work as it is, not included it in my file), and the BootsBareFoot. For some reason every time I tried to convert them they broke horribly. Not sure what's going on there so left them alone, again not included it in my file. 

Hope its ok, and Hope it helps.

TRXLatexWhitch_3BA(3BBB)BodySlide.zip 152.8 MB · 1 download

Ofcoure i dont mind :) Thank you!