41 minutes ago, Snaloe said:

Hi, Love the Mod. 

20210325165851-1.jpg

Hope you don't mind, I converted this to 3BA (3BBB), for myself and figured I would post it here for others to use if they want. Everything is converted accept the Futa stuff (not my thing didn't want to risk breaking anything... might even work as it is, not included it in my file), and the BootsBareFoot. For some reason every time I tried to convert them they broke horribly. Not sure what's going on there so left them alone, again not included it in my file. 

Hope its ok, and Hope it helps.

TRXLatexWhitch_3BA(3BBB)BodySlide.zip 152.8 MB · 1 download

These look to be based off CBBE 3BBB version 1.55 and not the newer 2.0x, for anyone wondering.

27 minutes ago, Hylysi said:

These look to be based off CBBE 3BBB version 1.55 and not the newer 2.0x, for anyone wondering.

Yup this mod, latest version (unless its been updated it the last week or so) Could be wrong. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174?tab=descript

Edit to add, haha yup it was updated today lol. If it makes any difference at all, I can make another conversion for 2.0. Has anyone tried this BS with 2.0?

3 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

Red latex example

Hide contents

The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-Editi

These look nice, would be cool to have matching red covers as well as the chainmail. Either way looks great.

11 minutes ago, F0xiiNat0r said:

Any idea why it's not covered properly? This is at base SOS settings so if I need any specific settings that'd be good to know.

Screenshot_12.png

When you build armorpart set up your SOS sliders as you set them in ERF sliders settings

And dont forget - this mod uses ERF Futa SOS

New version on page 4

Here is a texture path fix for top2 in bodyslide in case it is an issue in-game:

-not needed there are already a fix on page one.

And a simple leveled list integration along side vanilla ebony armor,  esp is flagged as esl.

Just overwrite original esp with this one.

Use the optional overwrite esp(esl flagged) at the bottom of your load order if needed.

-it simply overwrites any other mods altering any ebony armor ebony outfit lists.

Note: I have not tested this in-game yet.

TRXLatexWhitch Leveled List addon.7z

New version on page 4

And here is a 3ba conversion of the bodyslide files.

I believe this is 3ba version 2.03.

I used the original bodyslide files.

Since its the same body, just not with 3ba bones and pussy,

I just swapped it with the 3ba body and removed breast bones and added 3ba bones.

so I'm guessing there is no clipping issues as long as the original do not have any.

-I have not tested this in-game yet either,

so there may or may not be bone issues.

1909727967_TRXLatexWhitch3baconversion.7z

Just noticed there is already another conversion on page 1, maybe that one is better, but not 3ba version 2.0+.

3 hours ago, Snaloe said:

Yup this mod, latest version (unless its been updated it the last week or so) Could be wrong. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174?tab=descript

Edit to add, haha yup it was updated today lol. If it makes any difference at all, I can make another conversion for 2.0. Has anyone tried this BS with 2.0?

Check the Changelogs of version 2.00, the body mesh was drastically changed along with 48 new sliders being added.

1 hour ago, Hylysi said:

Check the Changelogs of version 2.00, the body mesh was drastically changed along with 48 new sliders being added.

Seems a shame that will mean every other current 3BBB / 3BA mod outer is now broken.

Welp I will make a 2.0 version over then next few days unless some one else dose.

4 hours ago, Snaloe said:

Seems a shame that will mean every other current 3BBB / 3BA mod outer is now broken.

Welp I will make a 2.0 version over then next few days unless some one else dose.

You could check out the one I provided, maybe it is the latest version ?

-my MO says CBBE 3BBB 2.03, but I'm not sure if the OS reference body is.

I dunno how it looks in-game, since I have not yet tested it.

Damn, M4Mk203, this is VERY nice!

Thanks so much for allowing the conversion to 3ba!

I love HEELS SOUND, so I added them myself, since the boots have heels.

Here is how to add HEELS SOUND to "Latex Witch" for anyone that's interested:

Here is how I added Heel Sounds: (I use Vortex 1.4.9)

Install "Heels Sound 1.5 SSE" from LL. (If you don’t already have it installed):

loverslab.com/files/file/1795-heels-sound

Open SSEEdit, and when the list pops up, right click and click “Select None”, then select both “Heels Sound.esm” and “LatexWhitch.esp” and hit OK.

On the left, expand “Heels Sound.esm”, then expand “Footstep Set” then right mouse click on “AngelFSTHeelsFootstepSet” and choose “Copy as override into…” then choose ‘Yes, I’m absolutely sure”.

Check the checkbox on “LatexWhitch.esp” and hit “OK”

Now to the right, you will see green data, showing both “Heels Sound.esm” and “LatexWhitch.esp”.

Click on the 3 lines on the top left, and click “Save”.  Make sure “LatexWhitch.esp” is checked and click “OK” then exit SSEEdit.

Go back into SSEEdit, and when the list pops up, right click and click “Select None”, then select “LatexWhitch.esp” and hit OK.

You should now see both “Heels Sound.esm” and “LatexWhitch.esp” to the left.

Expand “LatexWhitch.esp”, Expand “Armor Addon”, and go to the heels you wanted to have heels sound on.  (I chose “00TRX_LW_BootsShortM_AA”) and left click on them.

On the right-hand side, go down to the very bottom to “SNDD – Footstep Sound” that should be greyed out. Then right click in the blank field to the right and choose “Add” then choose ‘Yes, I’m absolutely sure”.

It will now say “Null – Null Reference [00000000]”, double click to the right of the word and you will highlight it, and to the very far right you will see a dropdown arrow.  Click the dropdown arrow and go to the top and you should see “AngelFSTHeelsFootstepSet [FSTS:01004527]”. Click on it and it will fill in.

Click on the 3 lines on the top left, and click “Save”.  Make sure “VtawWardrobe5.esp” is checked and click “OK” then exit SSEEdit.

In Vortex, click on “Mods” on the left, then near the top, click on “Deploy Mods” then when it pops up, choose to save the newer file of “LatexWhitch.esp”.

Done!  ?

10 hours ago, Arthacs said:

You could check out the one I provided, maybe it is the latest version ?

-my MO says CBBE 3BBB 2.03, but I'm not sure if the OS reference body is.

I dunno how it looks in-game, since I have not yet tested it.

If you made the conversion with 2.0 installed then sounds like I don't need to, that's cool.  :D

23 hours ago, charley02 said:

Damn, M4Mk203, this is VERY nice!

Thanks so much for allowing the conversion to 3ba!

I love HEELS SOUND, so I added them myself, since the boots have heels.

Here is how to add HEELS SOUND to "Latex Witch" for anyone that's interested:

Reveal hidden contents

Here is how I added Heel Sounds: (I use Vortex 1.4.9)

Install "Heels Sound 1.5 SSE" from LL. (If you don’t already have it installed):

loverslab.com/files/file/1795-heels-sound

Open SSEEdit, and when the list pops up, right click and click “Select None”, then select both “Heels Sound.esm” and “LatexWhitch.esp” and hit OK.

On the left, expand “Heels Sound.esm”, then expand “Footstep Set” then right mouse click on “AngelFSTHeelsFootstepSet” and choose “Copy as override into…” then choose ‘Yes, I’m absolutely sure”.

Check the checkbox on “LatexWhitch.esp” and hit “OK”

Now to the right, you will see green data, showing both “Heels Sound.esm” and “LatexWhitch.esp”.

Click on the 3 lines on the top left, and click “Save”.  Make sure “LatexWhitch.esp” is checked and click “OK” then exit SSEEdit.

Go back into SSEEdit, and when the list pops up, right click and click “Select None”, then select “LatexWhitch.esp” and hit OK.

You should now see both “Heels Sound.esm” and “LatexWhitch.esp” to the left.

Expand “LatexWhitch.esp”, Expand “Armor Addon”, and go to the heels you wanted to have heels sound on.  (I chose “00TRX_LW_BootsShortM_AA”) and left click on them.

On the right-hand side, go down to the very bottom to “SNDD – Footstep Sound” that should be greyed out. Then right click in the blank field to the right and choose “Add” then choose ‘Yes, I’m absolutely sure”.

It will now say “Null – Null Reference [00000000]”, double click to the right of the word and you will highlight it, and to the very far right you will see a dropdown arrow.  Click the dropdown arrow and go to the top and you should see “AngelFSTHeelsFootstepSet [FSTS:01004527]”. Click on it and it will fill in.

Click on the 3 lines on the top left, and click “Save”.  Make sure “VtawWardrobe5.esp” is checked and click “OK” then exit SSEEdit.

In Vortex, click on “Mods” on the left, then near the top, click on “Deploy Mods” then when it pops up, choose to save the newer file of “LatexWhitch.esp”.

Done!  ?

Thank you!

21 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Excellent outfit with lovely textures thank you!

If you add any more parts to it, I'd quite like variant that covers the exposed boobs and crotch. Only cause I have family lurking about...lol.

Thanks! Now im working on additional parts so give my any reference image please.

20 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

Awesome work. Many of us play with older rig so am wondering if you could add 2k texture support? Thanks

Thanks! Yes its possible but my primary idea of 4k texture is next:

1. If someone wants to do some edits or impruvements - 4k is better for this

2. Anyone of you can make downscaling of textures in Photoshop or Gimp2 or simmilar editor and with 4k base you will have minimum quality loss.

3. For now a lot of people hav cards 20 and 30 series so 4k will be better then 2k.

You always can downscale my textures to 2k or 1k. Now i dont do this as option because i still works on material impruvements and new materials. 

2 hours ago, GerillaIRON said:

Hi! I encountered a small problem. High heels are not really compatible with Sexlab animations, for example, as with other costume and armor modes. Heights should be adjusted to look normal.

Yep. WIP :)

When i finish some additional models (boots with chainmail elements, horseboots and may be something else) i will move heel system to NiOverride and make proper hill sounds.

[LWC] Top 2 (+- cups) seems to have missing textures. 

I merged all three archives into one so my mod list would look cleaner. Could that cause the problem? I didn't remove anything when I merged them though. What is the name of the texture file?

ScreenShot343.jpg