Watch Dogs: Legion - Female Nude Mod

On 9/12/2021 at 4:48 PM, NicklyDing said:

I think it stop working after today's update....I only saw black screen after installed it

Had the same issue..  Verify your files, ensure it works without the mod, then reinstall using ManageLegion (Post # 165) and NudeMod.zip (Post #171

750804487_WatchDogsLegion2021-9-12-20-54-52.jpg.0b3f5152e3522f5d233baa592749cb03.jpg

Putting the "ASS IN" in ASSASSIN.

1 hour ago, VizardSpider said:

It was working perfectly for me, but then the game updated and now when I try to launch it with the patch in place the splash pops up and sits loading forever, never opening the game. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted...

I removed ManageLegion and NudeMod.zip. Then I downloaded them again from Post#165 and Post#171. And reinstalled them as before.. And everything worked again. I don't know exactly what the problem was.

Sorry for bad english.

2 hours ago, Valagiel said:

I removed ManageLegion and NudeMod.zip. Then I downloaded them again from Post#165 and Post#171. And reinstalled them as before.. And everything worked again. I don't know exactly what the problem was.

Sorry for bad english.

Well, it ended up taking a reinstall of the game here, but it works now! No idea what was wrong either, but I'm glad to have it fixed, thank you! And no worries on the english, it was plenty clear enough to follow and prove the mod still works, and the problem was something on my end.

How do we mod this exactly? can someone plz just give the quick version? like where to start, where to put what files in ect? haven't modded WDL before, thanks :)

Nvm, got it too work, funny thing is, i didn't even change any settings either, still running on DX12 and Ray-tracing on lol

You guys are fucking legends, the game so much more beautiful now holy shit ????????????? Thanks a million times goddamn~????????

Watch Dogs  Legion Screenshot 2021.09.19 - 12.42.43.04.png

Watch Dogs  Legion Screenshot 2021.09.19 - 12.42.52.62.png

Edited by ludger166
1 hour ago, andy43243 said:

Well i got the mod downloaded but idk how to set it up?

oh ok, well you only 2 things, nudemod.zip and manage legion: https://github.com/rootCBR/ManageLegion/releases/tag/v1.02

Then, put manage legion anywhere you like, i put mine on desktop, in the settings get it too locate thr .exe of the game, root folder where its installed on, then set the path of the folder the mod is in so the manager can read it. after that refresh, it should show up saying nude mod, tick the box and install and done!

2 hours ago, andy43243 said:

I cant figure out the manager

Let me break it down:

1: Download ManageLegion from Post #165.  Download it to a folder you can easily find (NOT the game folder);

2: Download the nudemod.zip from post #171.  Put it in a folder you can easily find.

3: Unzip ManageLegion and run it.  Go to Settings. Under Data, select the folder that the nudemod.zip is in (DO NOT UNZIP IT)

4: Again in Settings chose Packing and find the folder where Watch Dogs Legion.exe is located (Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Watch Dogs Legion\bin) and select the .exe file.

5: Hit okay, go out of setting then choose Unpack at the bottom right corner, then start the game.

Voila, you got female characters with no underwear.

14 hours ago, andy43243 said:

how do i switch to dx11?

Switching to dx11 shouldn't be necessary - this was only needed back when a shader trick was used to revive a dead version of the mod. Latest version works with dx12 and ray-tracing and all that good stuff.

I had the same issue as you - black screen, even after verifying files and installing the mod again - and I fixed it by verifying the files again, ensuring that the game works unmodded, and then following the steps xcalibar outlined in post 189 above from the very beginning.

Important: delete any older install of the mod manager + mod. You need to install a fresh version and start the steps from the very beginning. Not sure why, but this 100% fixed it for me.

7 hours ago, andy43243 said:

Its not working but my game just gets random jitters and audio problems?

ill try to be more clear with the instructions, first, make a new folder and name it manage legion, place it anywhere you like, then place the manage legion files from the .rar into the folder you just created, after that, make another folder and rename it to mods, place that anywhere you like aswell and the put the nude.rar file in there completely as a whole file, finally, open manage legion and set the path of the games .exe on manage legion, the folder that the game is installed in, highlight and select the .exe executable, then set the path of the mod folder on manage legion so it can read the mod that's in the mods folder you created, refresh manage legion and the nude option should pop up, tick it, install it and your done.

Edited by ludger166

I have question, I manage to instal mod and it's work but there is some slightly visible difference in skin in places were supposed to be underwear. So im not sure if this is mod  " bug " ( maybe cuz it's early stage ) or somthink went wrong while i instaled mod , or my graphic setings of game ( im playing on high setings with ray tracing and dlls on ).