Watch Dogs: Legion - Female Nude Mod

On 30/06/2021 at 10:41, hellonow said:

Funciona!

Você é um rockstar legítimo - muito obrigado!!!

Para quem não conseguir fazê-lo funcionar - esqueça o método de pressionar a barra de espaço para remover os shaders. Em vez disso, volte ao início do tópico e siga os passos originais (leia sobre PackLegion). Todas as instruções estão neste tópico, a única diferença é que agora você também precisa incluir este novo mod ao corrigir os arquivos do jogo para remover as novas malhas de roupas íntimas UBI.

Graças a @LovingSims @clod21a e @SEM REGISTRO por todo o seu trabalho em modificar este jogo  ?

eu lhe agradeso se voce pudese esplicar como funciona 

On 1/12/2022 at 2:59 PM, Vechernyaya said:

Come on, it couldn't be more simple.

Download the mod manager the file you want is ManageLegion_1.02_0509211757_b.zip, save it to your disk and extract it in a folder for exemple \managelegion\

Download the mod here :

Save it to your disk, don't extract it, keep the zip file.

Go to your managelegion folder and double click ManageLegion.exe

On the setting window (if it doesn't open, click on "settings"), check the "allow NSFW content" box, then click on data and select the folder where your mod is, then click on packing and select your game executable : \Watch Dogs Legion\bin\WatchDogsLegion.exe and click OK to validate and close the settings window.

Now under graphic, check the nudemod box and click pack.

Your game is now modded and you can close ManageLegion and even delete the managelegion folder.

bro you should have appeared before, now it worked perfectly and was so easy,

thx a lot

On 1/12/2022 at 6:59 PM, Vechernyaya said:

Come on, it couldn't be more simple.

Download the mod manager the file you want is ManageLegion_1.02_0509211757_b.zip, save it to your disk and extract it in a folder for exemple \managelegion\

Download the mod here :

Save it to your disk, don't extract it, keep the zip file.

Go to your managelegion folder and double click ManageLegion.exe

On the setting window (if it doesn't open, click on "settings"), check the "allow NSFW content" box, then click on data and select the folder where your mod is, then click on packing and select your game executable : \Watch Dogs Legion\bin\WatchDogsLegion.exe and click OK to validate and close the settings window.

Now under graphic, check the nudemod box and click pack.

Your game is now modded and you can close ManageLegion and even delete the managelegion folder.

Also tried it with your tutorial. Thank you works :)

The only thing that has changed: In the ManageLegion-Menu the button to pack it says now "Install"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi every one, sorry to bother you I know this issue has been told before but I need some guidance in how to make this patch work I'm completely lost, not sure the steps to follow in order to make this works, hope for some help and thanks in advance 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

ok basically, i read every single post in this thread, downloaded every files it asked me to, which some of them doesn't let me to download for some reason, for example, nudemod.zip and legion manager (not managelegion btw it's a different thing apparently, used to convert files and other stuff). But anyways, I don't think these are essential as i got alternatives stuff. I know I'm like a year ahead of y'all and there might be minor patches of game despite after they said they won't update this game anymore sometime ago, but I literally sit here for around 5-6 hours in total trying to figure this crap out. And FYI I've tried every method shown here, whether if it got patched or not, I just can't do it, I've got countless issues, and it'd be great if y'all can help me.

Here are some major issues that I faced

-when i download packlegion, the 3 folders and the .bat file doesn't show up, which i created the 3 folders my own but i still needed the .bat file to get it to work

-There's 3 post giving the nudemod.zip file but everytime i clicked it, It says the attachment is unavailable, its probably expired or something, it'd be cool if you can send me the file directly :)

-I tried using Gibbed.Disrupt.Unpack but it crashes everytime i dragged any .dat or .fat file in it (which i don't even care about this, I'm just messing around with this option cause i got irritated that other method doesn't work, but it'll be cool to know what happen or if my computer doesn't support any of these stuff.)