nvapi64.dll

uninstall.bat

in directory  \Watch Dogs Legion\bin  where there is WatchDogsLegion.exe

go to the clothing store and stay in your bra and panties
press space key and nude mod is active
if you don't see your feet change shoes or stay without

thanks  bo3b , DarkStarSword  and all shaderhacker 

for the 3Dmigoto-1.3.16

Unfortunately this doesn't work for me. I go to a store and hit the space key.....and it just selects whatever outfit is currently highlighted. Should I be opening a console menu or something?

Also - I get this battlEye warning: "[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "F:\Games\Watch Dogs Legion\bin\d3d11.dll" which I assume is not good

Any help is much appreciated!

7 minutes ago, clod21a said:

forgotten

open Ubisoft connect  and write  -BattlEyeLauncher  in game startup options

in the store you have to take off all clothes, stay in black underwear and black bra

so press space 

LvsOeIs3_o.jpg

Thanks for all your help and your patience - but it's still not working. My character is just wearing underwear, I've disabled battlEye, but when I press space it just selects whatever is currently highlighted in the shop (outerwear by default) and makes my character wear that.

How can I tell if 3Dmigoto is even working? Do I need to activate it somehow?

Do I need to assign "space" as the correct key in a config file?

Do I need to remove EVERYTHING from my character (hair, makeup, etc)?

I've followed all of your steps but it's not working ?

when character is just wearing underwear black,

get out of the store and push space

the key space is is already assigned in the d3dx.ini  file

[Key7]
key = space
type=toggle
w4=1.0

you can edit in the file   d3dx.ini and change  space  with another key

no   remove  character (hair, makeup, etc)? only clothes

23 minutes ago, clod21a said:

when character is just wearing underwear black,

get out of the store and push space

the key space is is already assigned in the d3dx.ini  file

[Key7]
key = space
type=toggle
w4=1.0

you can edit in the file   d3dx.ini and change  space  with another key

no   remove  character (hair, makeup, etc)? only clothes

Okay, I discovered the problem ?

This fix only works in DX11. Anyone playing in DX12 will not be able to use this.

21 minutes ago, clod21a said:

forgotten that too
I play in 3D vision nvidia and it only works in dx11

I'm still very grateful to you for sharing this, as well as for trying to help me - it's a fun way to play! ?

Hopefully someone will be able to get a fully updated mod working soon. This game is highly underrated!

Can anyone offer me some help. I followed the instructions to do it all manually i got no errors as i was going through the process and everything looked like it was doing as it should. But when i open the game and start to remove cloths the characters still have on the black bra and pants.

But as you can see from the below picture you can sort of see the nipples through the black bra, so its defiantly worked in some way. Its just the bra and pants are still there. 

01.png

6 hours ago, xnajoe said:

Can anyone offer me some help. I followed the instructions to do it all manually i got no errors as i was going through the process and everything looked like it was doing as it should. But when i open the game and start to remove cloths the characters still have on the black bra and pants.

But as you can see from the below picture you can sort of see the nipples through the black bra, so its defiantly worked in some way. Its just the bra and pants are still there. 

01.png

Not to be a smartass, but if you simply read through this thread you'll know exactly what's happening. 

(Ubi broke the mod with one of their latest updates by adding near-LOD underwear meshes for some reason. It doesn't work anymore and we need a hero modder to help by find a way to remove those meshes.) 

8 hours ago, hellonow said:

Not to be a smartass, but if you simply read through this thread you'll know exactly what's happening. 

(Ubi broke the mod with one of their latest updates by adding near-LOD underwear meshes for some reason. It doesn't work anymore and we need a hero modder to help by find a way to remove those meshes.) 

Ah ok, that sucks. hopefully a modder can come and fix it soon. I got this game when it came out but was a bit buggy for me so i decided to wait for some patches, and i though might as well wait for a nude mod too. So when i saw this mod i updated the game tried it out and was like its a lot less buggy now, time to try the nude mod.

If i had know id have not updated, oh well. out of curiosity how recently did they make this change?

2 hours ago, xnajoe said:

Ah ok, that sucks. hopefully a modder can come and fix it soon. I got this game when it came out but was a bit buggy for me so i decided to wait for some patches, and i though might as well wait for a nude mod too. So when i saw this mod i updated the game tried it out and was like its a lot less buggy now, time to try the nude mod.

If i had know id have not updated, oh well. out of curiosity how recently did they make this change?

About a month ago. 

@NO RECORDmentioned updating the mod, but that was a month ago and they've been all quiet since - which is fair enough. I know how real life gets in the way of things.

But it means we might need another solution to getting it working again. I've tried messing about in hex editors, but I'd be lying if I said I know what I'm doing and I've had no luck other than causing the game to crash.

This modding business is hard! I'll be sure to leave a donation for whoever manages to get this working. It takes skills ?

18 minutes ago, Nikobell4 said:

Is this mod working still, really hoping it is, been wanting this mod for ages really hope they didnt do a dumb update and ruin it.....

No, it does not work. 

Ubi introduced meshes which override the textures of the mod, and the original mod author doesn't post here anymore, although they do seem to lurk from time to time ?

The only way to use the mod is to follow the helpful instructions given by others above, but be prepared to sacrifice DX12 and play a broken game with invisible NPCs...

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2021 at 4:24 PM, kkmmcc said:

possibly not need make a new mesh

Ubisoft not so friendly to modding scene, but definitely you don't need to make new mesh, its impossible.

Dev's willing to add meshes to character underwear, with no reason except killing a nude mod.

They fall back to watch dogs 2 character wardrobe, including non removable underwear.

Ps. Maybe one day i made a mod and call it ''The Naked London''?

Edited by antaxi