Watch Dogs: Legion - Female Nude Mod

9 minutes ago, LovingSims said:

The archive you're supposed to be packing is patch, not patch_english.

oh. ok... I'm doing a verify files now to fix everything I broke trying to get it working, but how weird I had the old nude mod working absolutely fine when packing it with _english unti UBI update, so I'm restoring my game to vanilla now and will try pathing both mods together with the standard path.dat/fat, Thanks for the help :)

3 hours ago, CRAFTY x GAMER said:

ok so even after only repacking with the normal patch.dat/fat I'm still only seeing the broken nipple underwear so the remove underwear fix still isn't working for me ?

2021-06-30.png

I have this too, how do you remove the black underwear mesh thing, I have tried so many times with all the methods but nothing I still get it everytime, I have no idea how to get rid of this, I have repacked both graphics and generate together and I still get this, I have no idea why, do you have to play in DX11 or something or does this work in DX12?

Edited by Nikobell4

it's impossible that you've only  patch.dat 76,461kb and patch.fat only 1kb

if you do everything right they have to be  patch.dat  10.295.984 kb and patch.fat  2.077kb

you've changed repack .but  as I had written in my post #19

open  with notepand "right mouse key"  repack.bat 

Replace

PackLegion.exe modded_files modded_patch\patch.fat backup_patch\patch.fat
pause

whit

PackLegion.exe -o modded_files modded_patch\patch.fat backup_patch\patch.fat
pause

2 minutes ago, Nikobell4 said:

I have sorted it so the file size is right and I am playing in DX11 and have followed all the steps, also have -BattleEye Launcher in properties on ubi launcher, but no matter what I do I just cant get that black underwear texture to go away, Im sorry to keep bothering you with this, I have no idea why Im having so many issues but I just really wish I could fix this, Idk what Im doing wrong since I have followed the steps to install

Yup I have that in there and the other mod too the one that is called generated, so should I just erase the thing that disables battle eye and play in high setting and DX12 again and forget about the whole space bar thing, I put the graphics folder and the generated folder in the folder named modded files 

Edited by Nikobell4
31 minutes ago, LovingSims said:

Yes. As clod21a said, there's no need for shader mods anymore to remove the underwear meshes.

You can play the game with any settings you like, and you don't even need to disable BattlEye for simple file mods like these.

How do you remove the underwear meshes then what files do you need now instead because I have used both the new mod and the old mod and its still there every time. I just cant get it to go away and I dont know why

Edited by Nikobell4
3 hours ago, Nikobell4 said:

How do you remove the underwear meshes then what files do you need now instead because I have used both the new mod and the old mod and its still there every time. I just cant get it to go away and I dont know why

in the folder  graphics \character\swd3\body_parts\body you must have 
arab00-black00-generic00-white00

in the folder  generated\graphics\characters\wd3\body_parts\underwear  you must have 

bra00-briefs00

19 minutes ago, clod21a said:

in the folder  graphics \character\swd3\body_parts\body you must have 
arab00-black00-generic00-white00

in the folder  generated\graphics\characters\wd3\body_parts\underwear  you must have 

bra00-briefs00

I do have all of that so unsure as to why I keep seeing the underwear texture still

Capture.PNG 1.PNG

Capture.PNG 2.PNG

Is there like a Youtube video or an in deph tourtorial on how to get this all working because I have tried so many times and everytime it says its patched and done this as soon as I go on the game the texture is always still there and I have no idea why

image.png.38c482a35dff0182ad3b475517c09474.png

Even when I have had it like this where it has a config file there the same thing still happens so I honestly just have no idea what's going on with it also the other image above is from when the folder looks like how it does in #19, It looks like this when I the folder looks like this

image.png.95eac2943fdff06f46c1e1c56ef20372.png

image.png

This is what it looks like when finished, isnt this correct, it looks like it would be but still same result everytime, Im sorry to keep annoying you with this but I just really want to get the mod working and play in DX12 with it, I just dont understand why it wont work and would really appreciate it an in depth tourtorial on how to set it up if possible because this has been happening everytime or could someone post some images of what the mod looks like when its complete and all their files so I can see what Im wrong

image.png

There's no need to mess with different game versions. The console output of the repacker looks correct.

Did you put the repacked patch archive into the right place? The newly generated patch.dat and patch.fat files need to go to ".../Watch Dogs Legion/data_win64/".

49 minutes ago, LovingSims said:

There's no need to mess with different game versions. The console output of the repacker looks correct.

Did you put the repacked patch archive into the right place? The newly generated patch.dat and patch.fat files need to go to ".../Watch Dogs Legion/data_win64/".

No I have not tried that, so that's probably why it isn't working isn't it, I will try that now, sorry for the inconvenience I will let you know if it works or not, which hopefully it will, you dont need the patch_english anymore do you just the graphics folder, generated folder and the patch.dat, patch.fat files?

Edited by Nikobell4

You put the mod files into a folder, the repacker reads the files from that folder and combines them with the ones from the game's existing patch archive (a lengthy process), generating a new patch archive for the game to read. In order for it to work, you need to put this generated patch archive into the right folder.

1 hour ago, LovingSims said:

You put the mod files into a folder, the repacker reads the files from that folder and combines them with the ones from the game's existing patch archive (a lengthy process), generating a new patch archive for the game to read. In order for it to work, you need to put this generated patch archive into the right folder.

I did exactly what you said and it worked straight away, I feel so stupid, Im so sorry for all the messages I have sent, I was so dumb honestly, but I appreciate yours and everyone else's help, thank you so much