Watch Dogs: Legion - Female Nude Mod

Is there even a reliable way to find good looking girls in this game? I played it for a few hours on PS5 and was struggling to find one. I finally found one that looked cool and had the skills I wanted, but she had an old lady voice in her 30's lol.

Thanks for the great mod! I tried to install from just the loose files, but I couldn't find any tool that would unpack the original patch.dat file. I found a tool that should do it, but it gives me an error.

But I ended up just copying over the complete patch.dat and patch.fat that you provided and disabled updates just in case.

No one knows if there is a mod to change the faces of NPCs and characters to make them more sexualized? A beautiful face replacer would be a great addition to this! I do not know why ubisoft made the characters in the game so scary, for example, the girls I meet every day on the street and at work are beautiful, I would like to see cute characters and in this game, so that it looks more plausible. And I thanks for this cool mod!

On 3/15/2021 at 8:12 PM, Svarogor said:

No one knows if there is a mod to change the faces of NPCs and characters to make them more sexualized? A beautiful face replacer would be a great addition to this! I do not know why ubisoft made the characters in the game so scary, for example, the girls I meet every day on the street and at work are beautiful, I would like to see cute characters and in this game, so that it looks more plausible. And I thanks for this cool mod!

Model editing is not possible. Infact all characters use a base mesh, and they get new looks with morphs which also are not editable.

i've used this one for repack.

Download "wld_repacker" > it's the attached file

Download the last version of Packlegion https://github.com/rootCBR/PackLegion/releases

Unzip wld_repacker on a folder

Open the archive of Packlegion and copy "PackLegion.exe" inside wld_repacker folder

Go inside your game folder and make a copy of "patch_french.dat" & "patch_french.fat"

Paste them inside "backup_patch" folder of "WDL_repacker"

Inside the folder "Modded_files" you need to have the correct structure.

For this mod it's start with "graphics" folder.

When all is done you click on repack.bat.

Output folder > modded_patch

setup_for_WDL_repacker.zip

14 minutes ago, freds15 said:

Download the last version of Packlegion https://github.com/rootCBR/PackLegion/releases

Open the archive of Packlegion and copy "PackLegion.exe" inside wld_repacker folder

Go inside your game folder and make a copy of "patch_french.dat" & "patch_french.fat"

setup_for_WDL_repacker.zip 1.21 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks!!?

1 hour ago, freds15 said:

setup_for_WDL_repacker.zip 1.21 kB · 2 downloads

It's strange... when I put patch_english.dat , the output result is patch.dat and the size is 70 MB from 480 MB (which is patch_english.dat size)

Is there's something I missing ?? because original patch.dat in game folder is 4.9 GB...

3 hours ago, dantekazama said:

It's strange... when I put patch_english.dat , the output result is patch.dat and the size is 70 MB from 480 MB (which is patch_english.dat size)

Is there's something I missing ?? because original patch.dat in game folder is 4.9 GB...

same here but after editing the bat file and changing it to "PackLegion.exe modded_files modded_patch\patch.fat -o -c backup_patch\patch.fat
pause" it worked

3 hours ago, nighthawk23 said:

Hi was anyone able to get this working on the latest watchdogs legion update, and if so how?

Kind regards

I'm using this with latest version of the game and it worked fine. Unfortunately the free weekend is over now?. I downloaded the full 4GB version btw

Thank you assassin394 for the reply, with that option it does not allow you to sellect on the the tech or another team member. I tried repacking the lose files too via the other option but it seems to repack a larger dat file but does not change anything in the game which has been updated to the most recent version , I am probally doing it wrong.

But thanks anyway for your reply.

download  PackLegion_220221  https://github.com/rootCBR/PackLegion/releases

download    from  @dantekazama   setup_for_WDL_repacker  

copy only PackLegion.exe in  setup_for_WDL_repacker  

0TqMhE2F_t.jpg

QcosTgZo_o.jpg

inside modded_files  put the folder  graphics 

inside  backup_patch  put original   patch.dat e patch.fat

open  with edit "right mouse key"  repack.bat 

Replace

PackLegion.exe modded_files modded_patch\patch.fat backup_patch\patch.fat
pause