Watch Dogs: Legion - Female Nude Mod

I know that when using the nude mod textures bug out but could someone please put a step by step on exactly how to install it and get it working because that would be greatly appreciated, also any update on a new nude mod in the works because another would be amazing

4 hours ago, Nikobell4 said:

image.png.0dd038771c5d9c6529df8022f23a4875.pngI dont see any menu or anything to remove the underwear, when I press space bar nothing happens?

As mentioned in the thread already, you need to disable DX12 first to use this method. So no more ray-tracing and other modern effects, and the game itself will be broken (characters missing all sorts of body parts) due to the disappearing shaders.

You may also need to disable BattlEye. Again, instructions provided elsewhere in the thread.

If still not working, ensure you installed the original mod first.

I have disabled all that and battleye launcher and Im playing in DX11 but when ever I go the clothing store and press space bar nothing happens, so Im not sure maybe I installed the mods in the wrong order or something or put it in the wrong file Im honestly not sure at this point

12 hours ago, Nikobell4 said:

I have disabled all that and battleye launcher and Im playing in DX11 but when ever I go the clothing store and press space bar nothing happens, so Im not sure maybe I installed the mods in the wrong order or something or put it in the wrong file Im honestly not sure at this point

After the last update, the shaders changed.
open d3dx.ini
whit notepand  go to the end of the page

Clear 

[ShaderOverride_nudo]
hash=b88867ec12ab2dc2
if w4==1.0
handling=skip
endif

[ShaderOverride_nudo1]
hash=e039f5f3029b70de
if w4==1.0
handling=skip
endif

add only

[ShaderOverride_nudo]
hash=37d9c13325b9482d
if w4==1.0
handling=skip
endif

@Nikobell4 if you need help, ask  

Edited by clod21a
On 6/19/2021 at 1:22 AM, Nikobell4 said:

You should do that, just have everyone in the game walking round nude as a mod, that would be great xD

I already did for watch_dogs 2 https://www.nexusmods.com/watchdogs2/mods/38

But i busy now i working at nude mod for AC Origins. 

I was planned to purchase WD_Legion on later date.

Nude mod is required to fairly checking game models first, for hidden parts, model slimming, and other garbage that will optimize game to weak consoles

Edited by antaxi

Oh Nice, That was an Awesome mod, will be amazing when you do the same for Watch Dogs Legion, will look forward to that, are you nearly done with the AC Origins Nude mod and will that include Cleopatra and the main characters wife, also did you make Sitara from Watch Dogs 2 Nude?

Spoiler

20210528154125.jpg20210528190247.jpg2021067152952.jpg

33 minutes ago, Nikobell4 said:

Oh Nice, That was an Awesome mod, will be amazing when you do the same for Watch Dogs Legion, will look forward to that, are you nearly done with the AC Origins Nude mod and will that include Cleopatra and the main characters wife, also did you make Sitara from Watch Dogs 2 Nude?

Watch dogs engine is weird and Sitara body weird as well 

I work at Origings right now, and its work in progress, i considerate to undress females, and males characters that has full body render.

Edited by antaxi

Mod to remove the female underwear meshes (does NOT contain nude body textures)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7ztrz8rd1lffx85/wdl_nsfw_remove-mesh_300621.zip/file

You will need PackLegion to install the mod, I'm just gonna assume you know how to use the tool.

On another note, I'd love for someone to create proper nude body textures (high quality textures with pubic hair variations, including normal maps).

58 minutes ago, LovingSims said:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7ztrz8rd1lffx85/wdl_nsfw_remove-mesh_300621.zip/file

You will need PackLegion to install the mod, I'm just gonna assume you know how to use the tool.

On another note, I'd love for someone to create proper nude body textures (high quality textures with pubic hair variations, including normal maps).

Wow, thanks so much for this! 

I'll be away from my PC all day, but I'm very excited to try it out as soon as I get back. 

❤️

3 hours ago, LovingSims said:

just tested it out, and it works

14 hours ago, LovingSims said:

It works!

You are a legit rockstar - thank you sooooo much!!!

For anyone unable to get it working - forget about the pressing spacebar method to remove shaders. Instead, go back to the beginning of the thread and follow the original steps (read up about PackLegion). All the instructions are in this thread, the only difference is now you need to also include this new mod when patching the game files to remove the new UBI underwear meshes.

Thanks to @LovingSims @clod21a and @NO RECORD for all their work on modding this game ?

ok I still can't get the fix to work, I can pack and install the nude body fine but no matter how much I repack and install the underwear remover nothing at all happens ingame, am I supposed to be repacking the underwear with the patch_english.bat/.fat like the nude mod or am I supposed to be repacking it with something else?