Watch Dogs: Legion - Female Nude Mod

14 hours ago, anno2 said:

I have question, I manage to instal mod and it's work but there is some slightly visible difference in skin in places were supposed to be underwear. So im not sure if this is mod  " bug " ( maybe cuz it's early stage ) or somthink went wrong while i instaled mod , or my graphic setings of game ( im playing on high setings with ray tracing and dlls on ). 

I have that exact same issue aswell, its probably just an oversight of the mod and may be need to be updated to remedy that problem.

On 9/26/2021 at 11:44 PM, ludger166 said:

I have that exact same issue aswell, its probably just an oversight of the mod and may be need to be updated to remedy that problem.

From my understanding, it's because the in-game models have the underwear as part of their skin, so the mod can make them completely disappear.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 11:48 AM, YoloDawgie said:

I've discovered a new problem. The new mod works fine in campaign but I can't seem to play online with it. I keep getting an error that disconnects me from online mode, unlike the previous mod which had no such problems.

Online only works if I disable the mod, but works fine offline. Any suggestions?

Screenshot (214).png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, raelzera said:

fuck this shit i give up

Come on, it couldn't be more simple.

Download the mod manager the file you want is ManageLegion_1.02_0509211757_b.zip, save it to your disk and extract it in a folder for exemple \managelegion\

Download the mod here :

On 9/12/2021 at 6:59 AM, ObscureEntity said:

ManageLegion works fine. set it up and paste this zip to the folder that you set up for mods.

nudemod.zip 19.19 MB · 744 downloads

Save it to your disk, don't extract it, keep the zip file.

Go to your managelegion folder and double click ManageLegion.exe

On the setting window (if it doesn't open, click on "settings"), check the "allow NSFW content" box, then click on data and select the folder where your mod is, then click on packing and select your game executable : \Watch Dogs Legion\bin\WatchDogsLegion.exe and click OK to validate and close the settings window.

Now under graphic, check the nudemod box and click pack.

Your game is now modded and you can close ManageLegion and even delete the managelegion folder.

Edited by Vechernyaya
3 hours ago, Vechernyaya said:

Come on, it couldn't be more simple.

Download the mod manager the file you want is ManageLegion_1.02_0509211757_b.zip, save it to your disk and extract it in a folder for exemple \managelegion\

Download the mod here :

Save it to your disk, don't extract it, keep the zip file.

Go to your managelegion folder and double click ManageLegion.exe

On the setting window (if it doesn't open, click on "settings"), check the "allow NSFW content" box, then click on data and select the folder where your mod is, then click on packing and select your game executable : \Watch Dogs Legion\bin\WatchDogsLegion.exe and click OK to validate and close the settings window.

Now under graphic, check the nudemod box and click pack.

Your game is now modded and you can close ManageLegion and even delete the managelegion folder.

Just followed these instructions and it works perfectly. Thanks!