Watch Dogs: Legion - Female Nude Mod

On 4/8/2021 at 8:07 AM, qoobisin said:

Sorry. Are this mod will effect the online mode? I mean if I replace the texture, I cannot play the online mode, because it will lock my account.

No problems with online at all, also i'm updating the archive right now so people can use this mod without the need to do stuff manually.

//Edit mod updated

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2021 at 4:34 PM, NO RECORD said:

Game got updated, mod update coming soon.

Watch Dogs: Legion - Female Nude Mod
Hello, i'm new here. I saw a bunch of threads about WD Legion so i'd like to introduce a female nude mod. This mod uses textures created by Ubisoft, backported from previous game and combined with another unused texture.
This mod exactly removes the gray bra and panties from your beloved female operatives.
Affects some clothing items and npc's too (wearing a jacket without undershirt won't show the bra for example.)
The funniest thing about WDL is, the bra and panty textures are painted on top of the body instead of being actual mesh.
Original WD2 Texture parts have been copied and slightly adjusted (colors) to fit the Legion ones, no other work was needed because UV maps are exactly the same.
All credit goes to the developers themselves, all i did was put this little thing together.
Small note, Male nude mod won't happen unless you want to be dickless.

Some extra info since almost every forum thread (not saying on this forum by particular) about Legion has sayings about anticheat (which doesn't prevent modding singleplayer. 
Shame on you user not doing important research, or the 500GB "Source Code" leak - it's not source code, just want to clear these two up while i'm at it.

More informations about the mod:
-Supported all base skin tone textures (most of colors are done through materials in the game, that's why there's only 3.)
*White
*Arabic (This texture features tan lines for extra variety, made by Ubisoft again.)
*Black/African American
-Supported normal map variants
*Normal
*Old (Not shown in the images for my own sanity reasons)
*Muscle

Some pics:

Watch_Dogs_Legion_Screenshot_2021.03.08_

Installation Methods:
There is two ways you can do this.
1.Fully manual installation. (Aka Loose Files)
2.Patch installation.

Installation 1.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11f2J_h26ZX_pP1XKKZsUWDIdzaE2em6K/view?usp=sharing
-The mod size is way less than the second installation option, as it just features the modified files.
-You have to know how to use packing tools which can be found here: https://github.com/rootCBR/PackLegion/releases
-I won't be giving tutorials how to use the tools, figure that out yourself, it's way too much of a hassle to explain.

Installation 2.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d7Ng_di5mlxdi-EpecysOVUVam0ixelC/view?usp=sharing
-This archive weights almost 5GB.
-Backup Vanilla and paste the custom patch.fat/dat from my archive to Watch Dogs Legion\data_win64 (You can find this folder pretty easily with Uplay or EpicGames, they should have an option to open the installation folder.
-When any update comes out for this game i will need to update the fat/dat archives again meaning if that ever happens - don't expect me to come back with new version of the mod, there is always a possibility but not guaranteed.

Enjoy.

The first proper update will be launching tomorrow, any chance to get an update for this in the next days...?

19 hours ago, Bizarro said:

The first proper update will be launching tomorrow, any chance to get an update for this in the next days...?

It looks like the new update has changed the models. Underwear is no longer just "painted" on, and is now an actual mesh - meaning the old method no longer works ?

Weird that they would change this......are they specifically targeting this mod?!

2 hours ago, hellonow said:

It looks like the new update has changed the models. Underwear is no longer just "painted" on, and is now an actual mesh - meaning the old method no longer works ?

Weird that they would change this......are they specifically targeting this mod?!

Looks like it really does.

But I am not losing hope.

New Tattoos and hairstyles with this new update are fine. But what this game really needs are custom body models and better fitting clothes ...

I wonder if you can make the underwear textures invisible (how its done with Valhalla and Odyssey) by extracting their DDS from the XBT using watch dogs mod manager and patching them again using the same method above?, I just wish there is a program that lets you view WDLs files.   

11 hours ago, gtaman9 said:

I wonder if you can make the underwear textures invisible (how its done with Valhalla and Odyssey) by extracting their DDS from the XBT using watch dogs mod manager and patching them again using the same method above?, I just wish there is a program that lets you view WDLs files.   

If you patch the updated game using the method outlined in this thread, you'll still see your operatives naked as they wander the city. However, once you get very close the game switches to underwear meshes - so their clothes magically appear!

It seems we just need to make those meshes invisible, as you mentioned. However that's beyond my abilities. Hopefully some hero can save the day for us...

16 hours ago, gtaman9 said:

They can change meshes materials so it might be no longer invisible (meshes blind black instead, after texture editing) like they do with AC Origin clothing pedestrian meshes

In that way, you will need to change/swap XBG meshes models.

So it's like Ubisoft going against modding hard, thats ridiculous.

4 hours ago, hellonow said:

If you patch the updated game using the method outlined in this thread, you'll still see your operatives naked as they wander the city. However, once you get very close the game switches to underwear meshes - so their clothes magically appear!

It seems we just need to make those meshes invisible, as you mentioned. However that's beyond my abilities. Hopefully some hero can save the day for us...

That cause brand new underwear clothing meshes has only LOD0 model that makes it disappeared at the distance, Ubisoft such a profanation

I will look into updating the mod although the patch archive is now 10 GB meaning i'm going to remove the .dat/fat version of the mod, now you will have to install it manually by understanding the packing tools.

42 minutes ago, NO RECORD said:

I will look into updating the mod although the patch archive is now 10 GB meaning i'm going to remove the .dat/fat version of the mod, now you will have to install it manually by understanding the packing tools.

Thank you ❤️

Those of us who play this game regularly really do appreciate your work.

10 hours ago, NO RECORD said:

Wow! Thank you?

On 5/5/2021 at 7:32 AM, NO RECORD said:

I'll be expecting it realease very soon. Use @whj0512 pubic hair file!

On 5/5/2021 at 5:46 AM, whj0512 said:

I made a pubic hair file, but I can't use it anymore.

Damn update! Please someone help me?

body_white00_f_c.jpg.2d892ca312b2a8549b0202eeb87b3928.jpgbody_black00_f_c.jpg.c962e5e9b2990c4912abde98852199ea.jpgbody_arab00_f_c.jpg.9846f75ef43178aaae962c0a205fe869.jpg

It really sucks that we can't enjoy the awesome mod @NO RECORDcreated. Thanks a LOT Ubisoft ?

I wonder if anyone else has any modding experience that may be useful here? All we need to do is remove the near LOD underwear meshes, or make them invisible - NO RECORD's existing mod will do the rest.

If anyone could explain to me how to extract/modify game assets, I'd be happy to try it myself......and probably end up burning my house down.....

52 minutes ago, clod21a said:

YMh5c7NK_o.jpg

using 3Dmigoto it is possible to return to the full nude. but other shaders texture disappear?

i use the space key to enable or not the nude

Wow, at least this is something!

Can you perhaps provide a quick guide for how to do this?

4 hours ago, danieltan1502 said:

then fix it and release the FIXED and CORRECT files on the forum!

Woah! No need to be so aggressive...

If it were that easy then someone (for example, you) would probably have done it already. And nobody here is under any obligation to release anything.

So let's just be patient, and be sure to show gratitude to anyone awesome enough to post a working mod ❤️ 

first follow my post #19

download  https://www.mediafire.com/file/lxwmfo3nn7n70d8/x64.rar/file

open x64  copy

ShaderFixes

d3d11.dll

d3dcompiler_46.dll

d3dx.ini

nvapi64.dll

uninstall.bat

in directory  \Watch Dogs Legion\bin  where there is WatchDogsLegion.exe

go to the clothing store and stay in your bra and panties
press space key and nude mod is active
if you don't see your feet change shoes or stay without

thanks  bo3b , DarkStarSword  and all shaderhacker 

for the 3Dmigoto-1.3.16

Edited by clod21a
32 minutes ago, clod21a said:

first follow my post #19

download  https://www.mediafire.com/file/lxwmfo3nn7n70d8/x64.rar/file

open x64  copy

ShaderFixes

d3d11.dll

d3dcompiler_46.dll

d3dx.ini

nvapi64.dll

uninstall.bat

in directory  \Watch Dogs Legion\bin  where there is WatchDogsLegion.exe

go to the clothing store and stay in your bra and panties
press space key and nude mod is active
if you don't see your feet change shoes or stay without

thanks  bo3b , DarkStarSword  and all shaderhacker 

for the 3Dmigoto-1.3.16

Thank you sooooo much @clod21a

I'm going to follow your steps to the letter as soon as I can!