[mod] Character Body Overhaul

On 7/14/2022 at 8:48 PM, Platinphoenixx said:

Another thing that i noticed; some rather rare occasions exist, where some characters clothing gets warped in a very cursed way.

I only saw it two times in a 5 hour session but it is still worth fixing i guess ^^

IMG_1408.jpg

67951378184__E51ADE22-B953-4192-B020-41F7F9FF2E9B.jpg

Do you use EPE? This mod is incompatible. Wait for compatch.

On 7/6/2022 at 4:33 PM, Ankonat said:

Good time of day. When starting a game with the "CBO" and "CPF" mods installed, the game crashes. From mods - "CFP"-"Carnalitas" - "CBO"

Please post mods load order for us to get a better understanding of what may cause the crashed.

On 7/13/2022 at 5:57 PM, Platinphoenixx said:

@Mange2020

Is it wanted that in character creation, if you don't change the weight slider, body shapes get randomized? I found that some characters seemed to have inherited that 0% from time to time and had really odd and unfitting body shapes.

I tried to capture it in a quick video clip so you know what i am talking about.

2022-07-13 23-53-04.mkv 3.68 MB · 11 downloads

The CBO works in conjunction with the Carnalitas mod. In the newer version body fat, height, breast, penis, and some physical shapes are control by their respective traits. Hence the reason why the weight slider are not doing anything. If you go to the other traits tab under the personality traits tab. You will all of the traits that control certain shape aspect of your character.

55 minutes ago, abdulkump said:

Thanks for the tip, that should work. As for the random naked guys, is there a way to choose who gets to be naked?

There's hoping that the issues are caused by the same mod. I am not really sure otherwise. maybe look around the other pages for some info.

Loving this mod, but it causes the game to lag like crazy in the court room, and when I have my council screen open to a lesser extent, to the point that it becomes unplayable. No issues with lag anywhere else though. Maybe my PC is just too weak. ?

Edit: To add to that, at highest setting I don't normally have any lag at all. Hoping you can find some way to optimize it, it adds so much to the game, even without the sexy side of it, with more variety in bodyshapes.

Edited by Kashked

I tried a little something, and switched some things around in the load-order, and putting the mod lower seems to have a positive effect. It still lags, but it is managable. I'll try playing a bit to see if I can deal with it, but a tip for anyone else who have the same issue might be to move it down in the order as far as possible. Seems to have had a positive effect.

1 hour ago, Kashked said:

I tried a little something, and switched some things around in the load-order, and putting the mod lower seems to have a positive effect. It still lags, but it is managable. I'll try playing a bit to see if I can deal with it, but a tip for anyone else who have the same issue might be to move it down in the order as far as possible. Seems to have had a positive effect.

Really weird, I am not experiencing any FPS drops whatsoever with this mod.

3 hours ago, Platinphoenixx said:

Really weird, I am not experiencing any FPS drops whatsoever with this mod.

Yeah, I used it pre-royal court in the past, and don't remember the issue in the council screen from that time, although that is a lot more subtle than the lag in the court which got really bad. Doesn't matter, really, unless it didn't make it take forever to get the pop-up informing you of the consequense of decisions taken in the court.

1 hour ago, Kashked said:

Yeah, I used it pre-royal court in the past, and don't remember the issue in the council screen from that time, although that is a lot more subtle than the lag in the court which got really bad. Doesn't matter, really, unless it didn't make it take forever to get the pop-up informing you of the consequense of decisions taken in the court.

I'd try doing a completely new install. again, even if more stable, FPS should drop for me too if it were an issue with the mod itself.