[mod] Character Body Overhaul

Still trying to deduce whether or not this is the responsible mod, but after the update today Norse, Finno-Ugric, and Baltic Religious Councilors are all naked. Reading through the patch notes I can't see anything that immediately pops out that might alter religious clothing.

It's not edited at all. I checked all the files and the defines file zzz_cbo_defines.txt still says "NPortrait = {
    PORTRAIT_MALE_ADULT_AGE = 18    # The boy -> male portrait change happens at this age
    PORTRAIT_FEMALE_ADULT_AGE = 18   # The girl -> female portrait change happens at this age
}"

I uninstalled and reinstalled and it is still broken. No other mods should be conflicting; fullscreen barbershop and a few ui/gfx mods.

16 hours ago, Yeoman1919 said:

Still trying to deduce whether or not this is the responsible mod, but after the update today Norse, Finno-Ugric, and Baltic Religious Councilors are all naked. Reading through the patch notes I can't see anything that immediately pops out that might alter religious clothing.

I haven't had time to check through the damage with the new update entirely, but there seem to be some minor graphical changes, that might require a disproportionate amount of work on my part. So far it seems like paradox entirely changed the northern lords armor's UV layout. The actual models are unchanged but I'm still going to have to redo them. I'll see if I can find some time, but definitely more than I was expecting out of a minor update.

10 hours ago, trskmfrnjgrhrh said:

It's not edited at all. I checked all the files and the defines file zzz_cbo_defines.txt still says "NPortrait = {
    PORTRAIT_MALE_ADULT_AGE = 18    # The boy -> male portrait change happens at this age
    PORTRAIT_FEMALE_ADULT_AGE = 18   # The girl -> female portrait change happens at this age
}"

I uninstalled and reinstalled and it is still broken. No other mods should be conflicting; fullscreen barbershop and a few ui/gfx mods.

You should turn off the other mods that you don't think are conflicting. This code's been in CBO for a while without anybody even noticing it's there so I'm fairly confident it wouldn't trigger by mistake, and certainly not in these circumstances.

1.6.1 made a LOT of changes not listed on the notes so I wouldn't be surprised if there's a decent number of things you might need to update. The Expanded Mods team on their Discord posted yesterday that upon reviewing the actual file changes, the work involved in getting theirs up-to-date will involve a similar amount of work involved updating to 1.6.0.

The patch fixed a lot of things and made some welcome changes, but it is unfortunate it is so impactful to mods with 1.6.0 having only released recently.

Edited by KingOfCairo

I can confirm there is an issue with religious clothing. If I scroll through clothing in the Fullscreen Barbershop the character is naked when using temple robes, eastern religion robes, norse religion robes and african religious robes. All others are OK. This is not linked to FBS or CFP as without these mods being activated my in game Norse priest is naked.

Tried to find the cause in CBO clothing files but could not find an obvious discrepancy with other clothing files.

image.png.12ff8f59ba7a49992c6ec27fbaa9529d.png

Anyone know what's happening here? It's my Martial, Norse culture. 

I haven't made any changes to my load-out, mod-wise. I also reverted to 1.6.0. Only thing I can think of is CFP screwing the pooch, but I also reverted back to the previous June 7th update and am still getting this result.

I've not made any modifications or changes to any of my mods, so I really don't know what's causing this. The most likely culprit outside of CFP would be FSB, but that's not been updated since the 3rd...

EDIT: I've re-installed all my mods and the issue is still happening. :( The issue goes away when I deactivate CFP and the compatches but I don't understand why it's suddenly not working when it was yesterday...

Edited by KingOfCairo
4 hours ago, KingOfCairo said:

I haven't made any changes to my load-out, mod-wise. I also reverted to 1.6.0. Only thing I can think of is CFP screwing the pooch, but I also reverted back to the previous June 7th update and am still getting this result.

I've not made any modifications or changes to any of my mods, so I really don't know what's causing this. The most likely culprit outside of CFP would be FSB, but that's not been updated since the 3rd...

EDIT: I've re-installed all my mods and the issue is still happening. :( The issue goes away when I deactivate CFP and the compatches but I don't understand why it's suddenly not working when it was yesterday...

Lmao.. the damned same thing happened to me yesterday, i spent hours trying to find out what's wrong, downloaded many version of CFP trying to figure out which one is the correct one, and the fix was only to delete the ".mod" file and paste the newly downloaded ".mod" file.. I currently even using the new CFP on 1.6.0

Edited by misterace
Oh also don't use Carnal Court if you're using the new CFP.
15 hours ago, KingOfCairo said:

The file that is causing it is char_body_overhaul  file. Something in there is conflicting with whatever latest update changed.

From first glance it appears that makes priests clothing invisible , most likely because body is bigger then CK3 vanilla one.

Edited by Drakken001
3 hours ago, Drakken001 said:

The file that is causing it is char_body_overhaul  file. Something in there is conflicting with whatever latest update changed.

From first glance it appears that makes priests clothing invisible , most likely because body is bigger then CK3 vanilla one.

I don't believe so, because in that state the CFP didn't registered properly, you can see it by all that missing clothing, and that's why the compatch didn't properly worked..
I can say that because it hapenned to me, i tried using only the CBO and it worked but when i only use the CFP, lots of wardrobes are gone.

On 6/22/2022 at 11:45 AM, KingOfCairo said:

1.6.1 made a LOT of changes not listed on the notes so I wouldn't be surprised if there's a decent number of things you might need to update. The Expanded Mods team on their Discord posted yesterday that upon reviewing the actual file changes, the work involved in getting theirs up-to-date will involve a similar amount of work involved updating to 1.6.0.

The patch fixed a lot of things and made some welcome changes, but it is unfortunate it is so impactful to mods with 1.6.0 having only released recently.

Yeah it seems like it. From what I've found it changed the names of a bunch of religious clothing for like no reason. Which is why they are missing. It also changed the way masks work for all chain mail which why a bunch of the military outfits have weird patterns. Stuff that used to be in the diffuse file are now in variations. Also the Northern Lords armor, had it's UV map completely changed. So even though the model itself is the same I have to re do the model from scratch for the game apply the textures correctly.

5 hours ago, Mange2020 said:

Yeah it seems like it. From what I've found it changed the names of a bunch of religious clothing for like no reason. Which is why they are missing. It also changed the way masks work for all chain mail which why a bunch of the military outfits have weird patterns. Stuff that used to be in the diffuse file are now in variations. Also the Northern Lords armor, had it's UV map completely changed. So even though the model itself is the same I have to re do the model from scratch for the game apply the textures correctly.

CHEER UP! THERE IS NO WEEKEND FOR YOU! WORK HARDER!! /lash ?

On 6/23/2022 at 4:41 AM, misterace said:

Lmao.. the damned same thing happened to me yesterday, i spent hours trying to find out what's wrong, downloaded many version of CFP trying to figure out which one is the correct one, and the fix was only to delete the ".mod" file and paste the newly downloaded ".mod" file.. I currently even using the new CFP on 1.6.0

Man I still can't get it to work. :(

Are you downloading from Paradox Mods? When I manually download from Paradox Mods I only get a zip file, so I don't know where you're getting the .mod file to paste.

I'm on the verge of giving up. I have quadruple checked that I am on the right game version, have wiped and redownloaded my mods countless times, have tested with only the required CBO-related mods active, have manually downloaded every version of CFP from Paradox Plaza, cleared my mod cache, and nothing works. 

This does not make sense. I am using the exact same files as I was before the update on Tuesday was pushed out and my game was working fine.

EDIT: I give up. Nothing about this makes any sense, and I've exhausted every single fix I can think of. I've even reinstalled my fucking game in a last ditch effort.

Edited by KingOfCairo
7 hours ago, KingOfCairo said:

Man I still can't get it to work. :(

Are you downloading from Paradox Mods? When I manually download from Paradox Mods I only get a zip file, so I don't know where you're getting the .mod file to paste.

I'm on the verge of giving up. I have quadruple checked that I am on the right game version, have wiped and redownloaded my mods countless times, have tested with only the required CBO-related mods active, have manually downloaded every version of CFP from Paradox Plaza, cleared my mod cache, and nothing works. 

This does not make sense. I am using the exact same files as I was before the update on Tuesday was pushed out and my game was working fine.

EDIT: I give up. Nothing about this makes any sense, and I've exhausted every single fix I can think of. I've even reinstalled my fucking game in a last ditch effort.

This is the mod order that i'm using, and there's the CFP version i'm using on the back.

Try to make a "test playset" where there's only CFP + CBO + CBO Compatch so the load is faster to see if you put the right the ingredients order..

Untitled.png

Edited by misterace
8 hours ago, misterace said:

This is the mod order that i'm using, and there's the CFP version i'm using on the back.

Try to make a "test playset" where there's only CFP + CBO + CBO Compatch so the load is faster to see if you put the right the ingredients order..

Untitled.png

May I ask where you are downloading CFP from? If I download it from Paradox Mods the file-size is only ~800MBs, but if I download from Steam Workshop I only can download the most recent one. The icon beside your CFP indicates it's been manually downloaded/added to the mod folder ala Lovers Lab mods.

I actually downloaded the Steam Workshops version of CFP and there are less errors than the Paradox Mods version and the file size is much larger, so I'm left thinking Paradox Mods is the culprit in me not getting a working version of CFP.

EDIT: Discovered the existence of skymods. Downloaded CFP from there, manually added it, and it appears to be working as expected! 

Edited by KingOfCairo

having an issue where the characters have fat butts till they turn 18 and then it goes back to normal. even in create a ruler it does the same thing. did i mess something up? nor are characters becoming naked in the ruler creator. 

Edited by teasgood4u
6 hours ago, KingOfCairo said:

May I ask where you are downloading CFP from? If I download it from Paradox Mods the file-size is only ~800MBs, but if I download from Steam Workshop I only can download the most recent one. The icon beside your CFP indicates it's been manually downloaded/added to the mod folder ala Lovers Lab mods.

I actually downloaded the Steam Workshops version of CFP and there are less errors than the Paradox Mods version and the file size is much larger, so I'm left thinking Paradox Mods is the culprit in me not getting a working version of CFP.

EDIT: Discovered the existence of skymods. Downloaded CFP from there, manually added it, and it appears to be working as expected! 

800mb must be the compressed size, after you extract it'll become 1gb+, I'm actually not sure which one am i using right now since i download the same few version from skymods and paradox when i was frustated as you ? (i always download manually from paradox), but glad it finally working out for you! ??

1 hour ago, teasgood4u said:

having an issue where the characters have fat butts till they turn 18 and then it goes back to normal. even in create a ruler it does the same thing. did i mess something up? nor are characters becoming naked in the ruler creator. 

Umm.. Wdym with fat butts? ?

Edited by misterace
On 6/26/2022 at 8:52 PM, sagimine1 said:

Anyone having issue with female breast growing outside clothing? Be it standard or revealing version?

It's called 'clipping' and yes I have it too. I use CBO Vanilla so it's not as if I have stupidly large breasts in my game. It's only certain outfits though.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

It's called 'clipping' and yes I have it too. I use CBO Vanilla so it's not as if I have stupidly large breasts in my game. It's only certain outfits though.

Hmmm, with the vanilla version this problem does not occur for you? Also, in the barbershop screen does vanilla version has the no clothing options available in the character default clothes menu? Mine does not and this option only shows when I use CFP mod in conjunction with CBO. Could of sworn it was available in plain mod.

so im missing the feature to edit thigh and breast sizes in ruler designer mode. Is this because of the latest update or something else .. cause i used to be able to change the breast and thigh size in previous versons of this mod

Edited by sajeebm