[mod] Character Body Overhaul

On 8/13/2022 at 9:22 AM, kageyayuu said:

i have the latest version.
it is an isseu that happend dince the 1,6 versions.
i have tried deleting all mods
reinstalling the game
started the game with only cbo
but the fig leave stays.
it now only shows up when the characters are 16 but it stays even if they are 57.

Hmmm, Interesting. Can you list your mod list just as they are listed in the CK3 launcher?

1 hour ago, Platinphoenixx said:

There is different aging styles for characters in the DNA string. If you use saved chars from before you had a recent CBO Version, they might have the "beauty_old" aging style selected. That can cause neck seems.

Thanks! You're right, it turns out that there is only one line that contained "beauty_old"  and is the cause of it. I went back to the DNA string and replaced it with a Old_2 from another vanilla DNA string and it no longer cause neck seams. ?

On 8/14/2022 at 7:44 PM, sagimine1 said:

Hmmm, Interesting. Can you list your mod list just as they are listed in the CK3 launcher?

i only have cbo in my modlist now. 
started a new game
same issue
giant fig leaf no matter the age, starting from the age of 16

1 hour ago, kageyayuu said:

i only have cbo in my modlist now. 
started a new game
same issue
giant fig leaf no matter the age, starting from the age of 16

I still need to see the list to get a better idea. I might even get the wrong information or give you the wrong information. Whenever you are having a mod issue. It is best to list the mods you are using. in the order of your mod list collector.

21 hours ago, sagimine1 said:

I still need to see the list to get a better idea. I might even get the wrong information or give you the wrong information. Whenever you are having a mod issue. It is best to list the mods you are using. in the order of your mod list collector.

this is my mod list.
even tried looking in the files if i could find the fig leaf.
and before you ask.

ages are still on 18Naamloos.thumb.png.25fc75020b5d9236c5211a7ae11ba862.png

On 5/23/2022 at 11:18 PM, Mange2020 said:

You have physical attributes. You have to add the traits to change the sizes. I removed the options in ruler designer so I would stop getting the complaint that a person would make a ruler and then their body shape would go away, that's how PA has to work. By selecting the trait though, it tells PA what you want.

Would you tell me how to re-enable these sliders in ruler designer please?

I don't use PA and the CBO version I download from MEGA link never has any body types, muscle sliders, etc.

On 7/20/2022 at 7:53 AM, Kashked said:

I tried a little something, and switched some things around in the load-order, and putting the mod lower seems to have a positive effect. It still lags, but it is managable. I'll try playing a bit to see if I can deal with it, but a tip for anyone else who have the same issue might be to move it down in the order as far as possible. Seems to have had a positive effect.

Did you ever manage to fix this issue? I'm having it rn.

21 hours ago, IosipZratu said:

Did you ever manage to fix this issue? I'm having it rn.

Not really. I *think* moving it low helped a little, but I ended up just disabling background characters in the throneroom to get it playable.

I works perfectly with just this mod, or just CFP, but if I have both, with or without the compability patch, it's still laggy as hell in the throneroom and slightly laggy with the council tab open.

sIZE.thumb.png.aca67463d547293f584716310f1bb558.pngHello there thank u for this fantastic mod.

My issue:

- Breasts become small-average regardless the size i choose in the ruler's creation section!

- Also "all" female characters in the game have average size of breasts.

- I have played with many combinations of mods (barbershop, cfp, cbo, carnal court), really i cant find out the problem....

- Now i have only 

Carnalitas

CBO

CBO Carnal court lite

and still the same situation!

- I manage to play with actual sizes when i firstly downloaded it for 1 save file only. After that every time  i try to make a new character the sizes go down when the game starts.

- Today after i have cleaned all save files and reinstall mods for 1000 time i make my 1rst save with actual sizes again.. And guess what after exiting the game and tried to make a new character again no boobs.

- breast gene is there in mod file (105kb)....

Any suggestions what conflict we might have here so i can investigate it further?

I suspect......

--- maybe something with the min-max values in the breast gene txt. 

if im correct can someone pls explain ( :) ) the values of 

{0.0   1.0 }
                         {0.25   0.0 }
                         {1.0   0.0 }   in min and max sizes

Thanks in advance

Edited by Koul_Flow_Gamer
On 8/16/2022 at 8:21 PM, kageyayuu said:

this is my mod list.
even tried looking in the files if i could find the fig leaf.
and before you ask.

ages are still on 18Naamloos.thumb.png.25fc75020b5d9236c5211a7ae11ba862.png

The age 18 setup is either Carnalitas or CBO requirement to reduce tyranny with the censorman. You case is an interesting one. I always use carnalitas with all of its submod, I will test it with your load order and see if the same situation occurred for me.

On 8/19/2022 at 11:41 AM, Koul_Flow_Gamer said:

sIZE.thumb.png.aca67463d547293f584716310f1bb558.pngHello there thank u for this fantastic mod.

My issue:

- Breasts become small-average regardless the size i choose in the ruler's creation section!

- Also "all" female characters in the game have average size of breasts.

- I have played with many combinations of mods (barbershop, cfp, cbo, carnal court), really i cant find out the problem....

- Now i have only 

Carnalitas

CBO

CBO Carnal court lite

and still the same situation!

- I manage to play with actual sizes when i firstly downloaded it for 1 save file only. After that every time  i try to make a new character the sizes go down when the game starts.

- Today after i have cleaned all save files and reinstall mods for 1000 time i make my 1rst save with actual sizes again.. And guess what after exiting the game and tried to make a new character again no boobs.

- breast gene is there in mod file (105kb)....

Any suggestions what conflict we might have here so i can investigate it further?

I suspect......

--- maybe something with the min-max values in the breast gene txt. 

if im correct can someone pls explain ( :) ) the values of 

{0.0   1.0 }
                         {0.25   0.0 }
                         {1.0   0.0 }   in min and max sizes

Thanks in advance

With the breast not changing in the character's creation tab, this is due to CBO mod tied penus, breast, muscle, height and waist through CBO traits. Each of these traits will dictate the appearance of the character. In the game itself, you have to run for a year for the mod to load the actual sizes based of the character's size assign numbers.

To change the size numbers itself, you will need access to game debug mode and right click on your desire character and select more. From there they will be a set of option to adjust your character desire sizes'. Lasty you can change the appearance of your character in designer with adding the traits themselves. You can find in the other traits option under the personality traits option.

2 hours ago, sagimine1 said:

The age 18 setup is either Carnalitas or CBO requirement to reduce tyranny with the censorman. You case is an interesting one. I always use carnalitas with all of its submod, I will test it with your load order and see if the same situation occurred for me.

Just used the same load order as yours. There were no fig leaf on my characters. Check to see if you are not using any outdate mod; that is the only possible issue I could think of.

4 hours ago, sagimine1 said:

With the breast not changing in the character's creation tab, this is due to CBO mod tied penus, breast, muscle, height and waist through CBO traits. Each of these traits will dictate the appearance of the character. In the game itself, you have to run for a year for the mod to load the actual sizes based of the character's size assign numbers.

To change the size numbers itself, you will need access to game debug mode and right click on your desire character and select more. From there they will be a set of option to adjust your character desire sizes'. Lasty you can change the appearance of your character in designer with adding the traits themselves. You can find in the other traits option under the personality traits option.

Hi! I am having some confusions with these points:

1. I think CBO only ties penis, breast, muscle, height, etc... to traits IF I use it together with Physical Attribute (PA)? If there is no PA present, I think the traits are only about penis size and breast size as controlled by Carnalitas, and no 1 year thingy needed?

2. I can't find the option to change my character like you said in debug mode. Do I need any other mods for the options to show up (if it's not PA)? Below is my load order and all I see in debug mode: 

Thank you in advance for any info!

loadorder.jpg

debug.jpg

If anyone who has a load order set up that is currently working with Carn, CBO, and simple slits and shafts can they please share the order... I've been bouncing back and forth from this forum and those mod's respective pages, but I'm missing something. I haven't been able to piece together the correct order. I would highly appreciate it! 

3 hours ago, TWolves said:

Hi! I am having some confusions with these points:

1. I think CBO only ties penis, breast, muscle, height, etc... to traits IF I use it together with Physical Attribute (PA)? If there is no PA present, I think the traits are only about penis size and breast size as controlled by Carnalitas, and no 1 year thingy needed?

2. I can't find the option to change my character like you said in debug mode. Do I need any other mods for the options to show up (if it's not PA)? Below is my load order and all I see in debug mode: 

loadorder.jpg

debug.jpg

Carnalitas is a hard requirement! You must use it with CBO mod. It might be the reason why your character body might be wonky.

Edited by sagimine1
Typo

CBO Animation Pack is obsolete and shouldn't be used.

Below is my load order

Four mods are hardly your load order when they are numbered in the sixties. One of the four is obsolete so how many of the other sixty are compatible with the latest version of the game etc.?

Basic troubleshooting would be to try the game with just a few mods and then add mods a few at a time. Trying to find a problem with 60-odd mods loaded is stupid.

Edited by Grey Cloud