[mod] Character Body Overhaul

3 hours ago, TWolves said:

Thank you in advance for any info!

CBO Animation Pack is obsolete and shouldn't be used.

3 hours ago, TWolves said:

Below is my load order

Four mods are hardly your load order when they are numbered in the sixties. One of the four is obsolete so how many of the other sixty are compatible with the latest version of the game etc.?

Basic troubleshooting would be to try the game with just a few mods and then add mods a few at a time. Trying to find a problem with 60-odd mods loaded is stupid.

Edited by Grey Cloud
5 hours ago, sagimine1 said:

Just used the same load order as yours. There were no fig leaf on my characters. Check to see if you are not using any outdate mod; that is the only possible issue I could think of.

i have fixed the issue. apparently there is something in genes file that is happening with it. i am now searching wich one has the bug.
coincidently i have now just discovered we have demon genes in it.
does anyone know how to activate it? would be fun to give my characters horns and stuff :D

16 hours ago, sagimine1 said:

With the breast not changing in the character's creation tab, this is due to CBO mod tied penus, breast, muscle, height and waist through CBO traits. Each of these traits will dictate the appearance of the character. In the game itself, you have to run for a year for the mod to load the actual sizes based of the character's size assign numbers.

To change the size numbers itself, you will need access to game debug mode and right click on your desire character and select more. From there they will be a set of option to adjust your character desire sizes'. Lasty you can change the appearance of your character in designer with adding the traits themselves. You can find in the other traits option under the personality traits option.

Year? For me the body usually snaps into shape after a single day has passed...

Does anyone know how to remove the built in censorship in CBO or Carnalatis? I tried editing the files myself as I don't want a Medieval Europe with modern 21rst century morality. I changed the defines and various age restriction parameters in the files to be more historic, but now I just have a giant fig leaf covering the whole body for characters between 14 to 17 years of age. I even deleted the fig leaf dds files in both the mods and the base game and there is still a giant fig leaf covering up these characters. I also replaced the child body files with the adult ones and I'm still getting the same problem.

Note: I'm only running these two mods until I figure out what to edit to remove this problem.

I believe this giant fig leaf is deliberate and it affects fully clothed or nude characters that are defined as Adults, but are below 18.

Screenshot (2).png

Edited by WhatSheSaid

@Grey Cloud These 4 mods are at the bottom of my load order. The other 60+ mods I use from steamworkshop are also nitpicked and sometimes modified by me to make them compatible (and/or not flooding my error log). It was a pain to patch those gui mods so I know what to look for when using too many mods.

To be clear, there is no problem with my in-game character models. What I am having trouble with is CBO (load after Carnalitas and without PA) does not have sliders/debug options for muscle/body type genes. Which I can levitate somehow in portrait editor... but a hassle is still a hassle. 

(By the way, the CBO animation pack by CoverOne still works fine. I leave them there instead of switching to Carnal Court Lite because of simplicity.)

@sagimine1 I do have Carnalitas above, just didn't captured it in my screenshot, my bad. But the point is I still wonder about the sliders as stated above to Grey Cloud.

Again, my trouble is:

CBO alone (load after Carnalitas and without Physical Attribute):

- does not have sliders for muscle/body type genes in Ruler Designer,

- does not have Debug Options for muscle/body type genes (can only access these in Portrait Editor).

@SaintHova What do you mean by "imploding people"? I can't picture that issue. But probably it's some mods conflict.

Try this order alone to see if it works for you:

1. Carnalitas

2. CBO (the file downloaded from the MEGA link)

If there's no issue with your models in game, then add other mods.

Most of those other mods should go above Carn in load order (meaning, keeping Carn and its dependencies near to bottom as much as possible).

Unless when the mods have stated that they must be put below Carn because they depend on Carn to work.

Edited by TWolves
2 hours ago, WhatSheSaid said:

Does anyone know how to remove the built in censorship in CBO or Carnalatis? I tried editing the files myself as I don't want a Medieval Europe with modern 21rst century morality. I changed the defines and various age restriction parameters in the files to be more historic, but now I just have a giant fig leaf covering the whole body for characters between 14 to 17 years of age. I even deleted the fig leaf dds files in both the mods and the base game and there is still a giant fig leaf covering up these characters. I also replaced the child body files with the adult ones and I'm still getting the same problem.

Note: I'm only running these two mods until I figure out what to edit to remove this problem.

I believe this giant fig leaf is deliberate and it affects fully clothed or nude characters that are defined as Adults, but are below 18.

Screenshot (2).png

try looking at the genes section. that worked for me. though my poblem was it happend to adults.
just take out all the genes and put them back in one by one untill you found the one that gives the error

12 hours ago, TWolves said:

@sagimine1 I do have Carnalitas above, just didn't captured it in my screenshot, my bad. But the point is I still wonder about the sliders as stated above to Grey Cloud.

Again, my trouble is:

CBO alone (load after Carnalitas and without Physical Attribute):

- does not have sliders for muscle/body type genes in Ruler Designer,

- does not have Debug Options for muscle/body type genes (can only access these in Portrait Editor).

The slider for muscles and body types were intentionally removed by the author. Since the traits dictate the phenotype of the game characters.

I apologies, I was wrong; you do need Physical Attributes mod. In order to access the phenotype characteristics. Using portrait editor is useless because the traits will override your desire output. If I am not mistaken.

15 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Year? For me the body usually snaps into shape after a single day has passed...

It will be a day if the game type is passed January or the exact month said character was spawn into the world as well. What do you mean by 'snaps' into shape? Were they exploding or change shapes instantly?

23 hours ago, kageyayuu said:

i have fixed the issue. apparently there is something in genes file that is happening with it. i am now searching wich one has the bug.
coincidently i have now just discovered we have demon genes in it.
does anyone know how to activate it? would be fun to give my characters horns and stuff :D

Let me know which gene was causing the issue. I do recalled someone in this thread was having issue with the neck seams. They discover that a certain age gene was the culprit and it might be the same for you.

The demon only affect the character eye color and that is it for the time being. To 'activate' you will have to applied the succubus trait onto the female character in character designer. Or applied the witch trait in-game and have about $500 or more on hand to initiate the ritual.

@sagimine1 I meant that they start out looking different than you designed them (in terms of the trait-governed stuff like tits, muscles, butt ect.), but then go back to how they looked in the character creator after the first day has passed... assuming you ignored the sliders and went with the traits in the CC to begin with.

Edited by NoNickNeeded

If you pop open the "Aging Gene" file and replace all references to "infant body" with the normal body instead, that will stop the leaf from showing up. Edit the various portrait modifiers and define files to change "age of adulthood" from 18 to whatever for other problems and you're set.

You might want to rename "sJVgVJxJ" into something like "CBO Base" so that people know that it is something they need to download and install to make all this work. 

I sat there for an hour scratching my head and wondering why this wasn't working even thought I had installed CBO Vanilla, thinking that was the main file (it isn't).

7 hours ago, SaintHova said:

@srx47 (A basic modding question...) Even if I just delete the file it somehow still comes up, I'm a little confused how this happens. How does it know to put and overgrown leaf if there isn't one there to load?

... just look at vanilla files, i don't even have game downloaded right now.

i mean... if you can't fix something this easy you probably not smart enough to play CK3 anyway

On 8/25/2022 at 6:08 PM, hewhocumsbynight said:

If you pop open the "Aging Gene" file and replace all references to "infant body" with the normal body instead, that will stop the leaf from showing up. Edit the various portrait modifiers and define files to change "age of adulthood" from 18 to whatever for other problems and you're set.

Having trouble finding the normal bodies to reference at the moment