[mod] Character Body Overhaul

7 hours ago, Getleh said:

Eunuch trait does not mprph body as it should.

I also have this issue.

Plus, unless I edit the muscle genes via the Portrait Editor in game, I don't see much of character muscle shape diversity (esp. the belly packs). They almost have the same dull muscle shape, rarely with defined abs. (Maybe it's just me being weirdly thirsty, but welp...)

And I don't use PA.

Edited by TWolves
14 hours ago, I_only_want_a_mod said:

Hey there! I have a bunch of mods so it may be due to a mod mismatch, however I thought I might just ask if this is a common problem or if you know any solutions. When using the make love interaction the animation plays but the characters don't line up at all.

Screenshot 2022-08-06 173415.png

Screenshot 2022-08-06 173403.png

Screenshot 2022-08-06 173338.png

Screenshot 2022-08-06 173323.png

Greetings altogether.

Confirming this issue. The characters seem to be somehow misplaced in any animation, did we miss anything?

1 hour ago, Masterlance said:

Good Morning,

i got the following problem with the haircuts and didnt found a solution. Has anyone had the same problem and was able to solve it?

Hide contents

image.jpeg.1cb05ba74519c790b76dc6e27a32ea12.jpeg

If it's affecting the haircuts that came with the Iberia update, then yes I had the problem before. For me it was cause by mod order issues and using All Genes Unlocked mod and Physical Attributes together.

Here's the link to my old post a couple of pages back:

Edited by NoNickNeeded

Well, i dont use Physical Attributes or All Genes unlocked. This problem hits each female 18+ years. I switched different beauty mods (Beauty is beauty, congenital beauty and Goddess Aging Portrait Tweaks 2) in the loading order but it doesent help.

It seams, i have to reinstall and clean all.

Is there a way to edit the 00_muscularity file to switch off the muscle growth from prowess for only females? I tried a mod that deactivated it for all, but it is of course not compatible with the new schematics here. I attempted injecting arguments like "this = {is_female = yes}" or "scope:[something] = {is_female = yes}", but couldn't get it to work.

I am fine with the male muscle growth, but the female is rather unsightly, since they max out on amazonian levels at 25 prowess already, which is way too reachable for one who plays with superior bloodlines.

4 hours ago, kageyayuu said:

Hi Guys.

Does anyone know how to get rid of the giant fig leaf?
or where in the file is is to remove it?

it first only showed up at my characters -18, but once the come of age the leaf stays.

so now i have a campain of fig leafs with heads

Just make sure you have install the mod correctly and using the most up to date version. The mod itself will remove fig leaf unless there is another mod that is re imposing the vanilla base version.

Anyone has a way to fix the neck seam when a female character starts aging from 30+? Regardless if I use CBO or CBO vanilla it still shows the same if you move the age slider from left to right during character creation there is noticeable gap between the neck and upper torso.

On 8/10/2022 at 9:51 PM, Jonzuo said:

Anyone has a way to fix the neck seam when a female character starts aging from 30+? Regardless if I use CBO or CBO vanilla it still shows the same if you move the age slider from left to right during character creation there is noticeable gap between the neck and upper torso.

That issue is base game related. I know Paradox team may have mention of attempting to resolve the issues. Not sure if it was done so or not.

On 8/11/2022 at 3:51 AM, Jonzuo said:

Do your characters still use the beauty aging stile? That looks bad with this mod. otherwise i have literally no visible seems.

On 8/11/2022 at 9:49 PM, sagimine1 said:

That issue is base game related. I know Paradox team may have mention of attempting to resolve the issues. Not sure if it was done so or not.

@sagimine1Hmm I think you could be right that it's base game related. I just went back into the game and instead of using a custom character's DNA that are shared weekly by people, I used a random generated female character with CBO, added the beauty trait, added prowess as both of those appears to alter the body for the most part and it no longer show a neck seam when a female character gets older. Though this is just theoretical, I think if using a custom character DNA that was shared online it may or may not work correctly with the updated version of the game OR perhaps one of the characters I exported into a text file contains the beauty trait and prowess  and it no longer is compatible with a newer version of the game. This is very interesting. Sadly, I will not be able to use those custom characters because they look so better than generated ones. :(

7 hours ago, Platinphoenixx said:

Do your characters still use the beauty aging stile? That looks bad with this mod. otherwise i have literally no visible seems.

@PlatinphoenixxI'm not sure what you mean by beauty aging stile. I'm assuming you're referring to any beauty mods which I don't use. But I have found something that is just theoretical find from my previous reply with @sagimine1

Edited by Jonzuo
On 8/11/2022 at 1:33 AM, sagimine1 said:

Just make sure you have install the mod correctly and using the most up to date version. The mod itself will remove fig leaf unless there is another mod that is re imposing the vanilla base version.

i have the latest version.
it is an isseu that happend dince the 1,6 versions.
i have tried deleting all mods
reinstalling the game
started the game with only cbo
but the fig leave stays.
it now only shows up when the characters are 16 but it stays even if they are 57.

On 8/13/2022 at 4:58 AM, Jonzuo said:

@PlatinphoenixxI'm not sure what you mean by beauty aging stile. I'm assuming you're referring to any beauty mods which I don't use. But I have found something that is just theoretical find from my previous reply with @sagimine1

There is different aging styles for characters in the DNA string. If you use saved chars from before you had a recent CBO Version, they might have the "beauty_old" aging style selected. That can cause neck seems.