[mod] Character Body Overhaul

1 hour ago, moochman4life said:

Gotta forgive me here, I don't know what nameplates is.  And, yep, those were the only ones I was running.

Nameplates is a steam workshop mod that edits the UI and causes animations to misalign. I can't think of anything else you can do. They work fine for me.

@moochman4lifeThe mod received an update that should fix flying chars and broken animations. Try it now.

Edited by Gagi114

I'm not sure where I screwed up, but since the update(Royal Court, not mod), the characters' muscles have completely messed up. On first screen is how char look in ruler designerScreenshot_1.png.f2edc6160f84de872b87dec46d077e35.png and on secondScreenshot_2.png.19d6dd6bb302a550b449dfaeb5798ef8.png

in-game. I have some mods like "beautiful females" and "Fair lords" but nothing that could do this. Paradox doing I guess.

P.S Man characters isn't so bad but "bull neck" they all had then there prowess is high is killing me.

Screenshot_3.png.be3f6305aa52ab6a4b91563beed27cb9.png

7 hours ago, Ryocchi said:

I think he forgot again, downloaded the new version and there was no muscle slider still lol

I think that body shape slider adds muscle tone or tones it down.

@Reaper23There's a new game rule regarding muscles, with default being that cahrs look less muscular on game start than in the designer.

Edited by Gagi114

Still the same problem for me with flying characters. Deactivated all except Carnalitas, CBO and CBO Animations for test reasons. Cache is clear. When I click on make love in the first screen the character duplicates itself. One standing normally, the other above flying. Animations work but after that the problem goes on to nonsexual eventscreens like birth, murder etc.

2 hours ago, Gagi114 said:

I think that body shape slider adds muscle tone or tones it down.

@Reaper23There's a new game rule regarding muscles, with default being that cahrs look less muscular on game start than in the designer.

The situation is reversed here. In the designer, the characters look more or less normal, but directly in the game, as victims of heavy steroids.

P.s And in the designer, the tone of the muscles is set to a minimum.

Edited by Reaper23
2 hours ago, Ryocchi said:

would it be possible to change breast style or penis size mid game? like an option in the interactive menu bigger cock or different breast style?

for example with traits: gfx\portraits\trait_portrait_modifiers\lewd_dna_modifiers.txt

lewd_genes = {
	huge_breast = {
		traits = { huge_breast }
		dna_modifiers = {
			#make boobs
			morph = {
				mode = modify
				gene = gene_bs_bust
				template = bust_shape_3_half
				value = 1.0
			}
			#no saggy
			morph = {
				mode = replace
				gene = gene_age
				template = no_aging
				value = 1.0
			}
		}
	}
}

Edited by srx47

Mange, is it true that your weight sliders can't be expanded beyond their limits like the vanilla ones? The ones that come with CK3, I'm able to expand their maximum value to make truly obese characters, but I couldn't achieve this with your own. Could you please expand the limit of your sliders, even if they don't look pretty? Or is that too difficult technically?

Dunno if my problem is directly connected to this mod but for some reason any custom character I make that becomes naked still wears their clothes even if in a event they should be naked. They also have their breast clipping through the gray character creator clothes and those breasts are colored grey.

grey.png

Any idea what the problem is?

Edited by killatopak
1 hour ago, killatopak said:

Dunno if my problem is directly connected to this mod but for some reason any custom character I make that becomes naked still wears their clothes even if in a event they should be naked. They also have their breast clipping through the gray character creator clothes and those breasts are colored grey.

grey.png

How old is she? The characters need to be 18 to get naked.

1 hour ago, PaulBommel7 said:

How old is she? The characters need to be 18 to get naked.

She is 33.

Edit: Okay. I found out the problem. I was using an Immortal mod and she got immortalized at character creation at 16. I changed her visual age in the in game mod menu and it worked. Thanks for giving me an idea for the solution.

Edited by killatopak
3 hours ago, killatopak said:

grey.png

Did you use any mod like Character beautification by any chance?? If so, try to move the mod above CBO and disable the patch for that mod cause it's outdated.

Edited by Z@rkn3ss