[mod] Character Body Overhaul

32 minutes ago, moochman4life said:

Animations "work," but this is what I get.  all out of position.  No matter what I try (load order, remove mods, reload mods, etc), this is what happens.  Even the generic "make love" screen has the characters out of wack.  Doggy is the only one that seems to work.  I'm down to running just Carnalitas, CBO, clothes 1 & 2 and CBO anim pack.

Yeah this where I am... Trying one more thing now... nope lol ?

Edited by Blufuse
result
2 hours ago, Falleneagle_97 said:

The animations play, but the characters remain clothed can anyone help?

432802139_Screenshot(78).png.de8e2319a920f97019f7bdb80d06830e.png

This is my current load order in case that helps. The mods above those shown have been disabled so there shouldn't be any compatibility issues. 

I have the same issue... is it something caused by the CBO update?

This is strange: today afternoon everything worked fine, but now in every event (even in the vanilla events) the characters seems to fly EXCEPT the animations, they still work fine. I haven't changed anything since afternoon, no new mods or something. If I start the game without CBO, events work again, so it has to be this mod. But as I said: a few hours ago events with 1.5.0.2 were fine and now I am confused.

ck1.png

ck2.png

Animations work fine, CBO works fine. Try doing a clean installation of mods or just reload all installed mode (with clearing cache) twice in a row and make a new playlist with just Carn, CBO and CBO anim pack, in that order.

Spoiler

20220218015427_1.jpg.ae60dded55cad9c2e67a5febecb06853.jpg

Spoiler

20220218015449_1.jpg.03e121658ad100300cace97380464ba4.jpg

Spoiler

20220218015505_1.jpg.c0301409766c199d4c24e14dc5048d28.jpg

Spoiler

20220218015330_1.jpg.68e20e3853dc2ade10ed0f7f30c8e270.jpg

Some screenshots of them working. CBO animation pack does have issues though and will need a fix update.

1 hour ago, PaulBommel7 said:

This is strange: today afternoon everything worked fine, but now in every event (even in the vanilla events) the characters seems to fly EXCEPT the animations, they still work fine. I haven't changed anything since afternoon, no new mods or something. If I start the game without CBO, events work again, so it has to be this mod. But as I said: a few hours ago events with 1.5.0.2 were fine and now I am confused.

ck1.png

ck2.png

This is a global variable issue. If for some reason an event seeds the global variable telling the game that an event is a sex event, but it doesn't remove the event this can happen. I intended to create a failsafe for this problem but forgot. So thanks for the reminder.

1 hour ago, Mange2020 said:

This is a global variable issue. If for some reason an event seeds the global variable telling the game that an event is a sex event, but it doesn't remove the event this can happen. I intended to create a failsafe for this problem but forgot. So thanks for the reminder.

I found a similar problem.

fly.JPG

flying woman.ck3

Edited by exoxe
6 hours ago, Gagi114 said:

Animations work fine, CBO works fine. Try doing a clean installation of mods or just reload all installed mode (with clearing cache) twice in a row and make a new playlist with just Carn, CBO and CBO anim pack, in that order.

Hide contents

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Some screenshots of them working. CBO animation pack does have issues though and will need a fix update.

This fixed it! TNX!

56 minutes ago, Blai said:

Anyone is able to make this work together with CFP and EPE without some characters being naked or having this kind of clipping issues with legwear?

just want to say that in that playthrough i wasnt using CFP or EPE, that's an armor thats in the base game.

18 hours ago, Mange2020 said:

So I've got a couple of reports of this and weirdness with height in general. I didn't notice because most characters in the base game are clustered in the center of height. Also for some reason I can no longer import the game's height animation into blender to see how paradox does it, so I'm guessing at this point. 

I'm beginning to think that the new update changed the way height is adjusted for. Used to be in the animation itself, so as the character gets taller the animation moves the character up, as they get shorter it moves the character down so their feet are always on the ground. This created alignment issues in sex animations (really any animation where two characters interact, most of the vanilla game's animations focus on the character not on a point in the environment). So I needed to create an additional animation that corrected for character height. I'm thinking that this additional animation is no longer necessary, which would be good because it simplifies coding. But I would also need to do some testing to make sure it will actually just work that way, especially with the blowjob animation which requires even more complicated adjustments. 

Thanks for the heads up.

But how does this influence the working of the upper-left icon button? Everything seems to work as it should (even with - by coincidence - a giant character) but the button on which I had to click to pull the characters together is "dead".

1 hour ago, Eseng420 said:

New to the thread so I apologize if this has been answered already.

I plan to use CBO animation packs and I am wondering what cbo version should I use? cbo vanilla or regular? What is the difference between the two?

In case it still isn't obvious, CBO Vanilla has more realistic, down to earth sizes of body parts, closer to Vanilla game.

Also, read the description of mods thoroughly. It says right there on the first page of CBO animation pack

Required  

4 hours ago, Blai said:

Anyone is able to make this work together with CFP and EPE without some characters being naked or having this kind of clipping issues with legwear?

It doesn't work with EPE or CFP without such issues. Decide what you want to have in your game and disable the other.

12 hours ago, Gagi114 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

If I start a new game after clearing cache, everything works fine. But if I want to continue my existing game, the same flying characters happens again. It seems my savegame is corrupted ?

13 hours ago, Gagi114 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Did all of this, but now the two clothing files (that had no problems before) won't correctly load into the mod list in the game. I get the error : the path in the descriptor file is incorrect.

None of the descriptor files in the mods I use have a path (only the .mod files do and they are correct).

In first instance the CBO file and the Naked_Ruler_Designer had the same problem but after having restarted my PC this corrected itself. I have already reinstalled the two mods twice but no luck.This game update is driving me nuts.

In game the characters are still misaligned.

1 hour ago, RedLeaf1014 said:

Hello,is this compitable with EPE? Character are naked when i play with EPE.

If you bothered to read the thread a bit you'd know. Also, you've already answered your own question.

2 hours ago, joemann said:

Did all of this, but now the two clothing files (that had no problems before) won't correctly load into the mod list in the game. I get the error : the path in the descriptor file is incorrect.

None of the descriptor files in the mods I use have a path (only the .mod files do and they are correct).

In first instance the CBO file and the Naked_Ruler_Designer had the same problem but after having restarted my PC this corrected itself. I have already reinstalled the two mods twice but no luck.This game update is driving me nuts.

In game the characters are still misaligned.

Delete all mod files from the folder. Remove them from every playlist. Reload all installed mods with clearing cache twice in a row (yes,  twice) from the launcher. Extract mods again and reload installed mods twice again. They should appear now in the list. Make a new playset with only Carnalitis and CBO to test.

16 hours ago, kravisl said:

For me this armor doesn't fit properly at the legs. image.png.ca75d12a1f9632a13185bb76c1b815cb.png

Good catch, thanks. That's an issue with clothing that has a different rig from the body (tbh it seems to only effect legs). Seems like that specific legwear was given a weird half rig by paradox, so my new rig didn't attach properly.

So I did what was recommended above, deleted the mods, deleted the playsets, cleared them (twice), downloaded them again, installed them, reloaded mods (twice), created new playset, added Carn, CBO, clothes 1 and 2, and anim pack.  Still the same issue: floating ladies while my character is dry humping the air.

27 minutes ago, moochman4life said:

So I did what was recommended above, deleted the mods, deleted the playsets, cleared them (twice), downloaded them again, installed them, reloaded mods (twice), created new playset, added Carn, CBO, clothes 1 and 2, and anim pack.  Still the same issue: floating ladies while my character is dry humping the air.

weird, are those the only mods u have running? for me nameplates was screwing up badly with the animations.