[mod] Character Body Overhaul

1 hour ago, NoNickNeeded said:

First of all thank you for the update.

Everything works perfectly fine as long as people keep standing up.

However, once my Empress tried to sit down on her (Indian throne - i.e. the ones they kneel on) she instead started to float above it. And not just in place, but she gently glides a bit to the right, left, right and left and then for the fraction of a second gets put down on the throne, only to start the cycle anew again.

It's actually quite hilarious and majestic in it's own a way. ^^

For testing purposes I started a couple more games and it would seem that males are always fine, but women always float on the kind of thrones on which they kneel (i.e. Indian and Arabian). The European thrones on which they sit do not have the issue. And it does not matter whether the female is the player character or a wife.

I was wrong, was an easy fix, for some reason female_body_throneRoom_ruler3 decided it liked to float. I'm going to wait to collect some more of these type of reports so I can put out one fix in a couple of days

9 minutes ago, Israel.cock said:

Is it intentional, that characters muscularity stops scaling up after 25 prowess or is that something on my side. I only loaded CBO with clothing and tested both standard and vanilla seperatly. Same result. Even the Paradox charchters look stronger.

Screenshot (607).png

Screenshot (606).png

Yeah,  the muscularity not scaling after 25 is a paradox thing. I realized the clothing models will need some more work to prevent clipping to allow for muscles as large as in the last iteration. Plus its always a source of complaints. Glad it was an appreciated feature tbh. I was planning on reinserting it into physical attributes when I get to it and didn't think anyone would notice lol.

The main differences between my muscles models and paradox's rn are butts, stomachs, and pectorals. So the butts are bigger (insert leg day meme). The stomachs are flatter (paradox's muscle shape the stomachs get rounder). And for females there are less prominent pectorals (interferes with big breasts). For males the pectoral shelf is slightly lower but still about the same size.

20 minutes ago, Mange2020 said:

Yeah,  the muscularity not scaling after 25 is a paradox thing. I realized the clothing models will need some more work to prevent clipping to allow for muscles as large as in the last iteration. Plus its always a source of complaints. Glad it was an appreciated feature tbh. I was planning on reinserting it into physical attributes when I get to it and didn't think anyone would notice lol.

The main differences between my muscles models and paradox's rn are butts, stomachs, and pectorals. So the butts are bigger (insert leg day meme). The stomachs are flatter (paradox's muscle shape the stomachs get rounder). And for females there are less prominent pectorals (interferes with big breasts). For males the pectoral shelf is slightly lower but still about the same size.

Thanks for the clarity. Keep up the good work

40 minutes ago, Mange2020 said:

I was wrong, was an easy fix, for some reason female_body_throneRoom_ruler3 decided it liked to float. I'm going to wait to collect some more of these type of reports so I can put out one fix in a couple of days

It would make for a funny easter-egg. If it wasn't for the twitching down to the actual seat every couple of seconds, I might even prefer the floating for a witch character (or Daughters of Lust Succubus), if it could be tied to those traits. ^^

Uhm is this normal?? 

I use the vanilla cbo. 

My load order: 

Carnalitas

Carnalitas- Historical Slavery Doctrines

Carnalitas Dei

Carnalitas Mundi

Carnalitas Dominatio

Intimate encounters

DWToska2

Prostitution tweaks

CBO

CBO Clothes 1

CBO Clothes 2

I use also CFP, VIET Events and beautiful females as mod.

Nothing to do with fullscreen barber shop, this mod should not change physics at all. 

I deleted all previous files and unpacked the new files into mod folder. 

3213141414.PNG.2bec2d36d05c662366f563e56cb6ce35.PNG

21324144.PNG

Edited by Stiches
26 minutes ago, Stiches said:

Just want to add, CFP or VIET doesnt break cbo. All other mods I use dont change dna/body/physics. Tested now everything. Its the mod itself which is broken smh.

Add same issue while pasting a preset.

I got the suspicion that it was related to some body related variables in the preset I imported so I edited the preset by removing any variable non related to the face (aging, body shape, ,,,) this resolved the issue to me.

I suspect the main culprit would be body shape (which comes from EPE I believe, I disabled EPE for this test but my preset had this) but did not dig deeper.

For now just do as I did by editing the preset and remove all the variables that do not look like they related to the face  

Edit: my character is still thinner in game than he was in the ruler designer but nothing as bad as it were before the edits

Edited by Frel

First of all, I want to say a huge thank to Mange2020 for the wonderful work he is doing! I have a question about the variation in female breast shapes in this update. I also used CBO earlier in v 1.4, and it seemed to me that when creating a character in older versions there was a lot of variability in breast shapes (nipple position, sagging level, etc.). In the version of this update, I noticed that there are still 8 types of breast forms, and after trying all 8 types, I noticed that they do not differ from each other (the position of the nipple is almost exactly in the center for everyone, the level of sagging also seems to be the same). This is difficult to notice right away, because. when editing a character in the creation menu, clothes were not removed.
Has anyone else encountered this? Does everyone have this variety?
P.S. Sorry, English is not my native language. Thanks again Mange2020!

9 minutes ago, Adamant89 said:

First of all, I want to say a huge thank to Mange2020 for the wonderful work he is doing! I have a question about the variation in female breast shapes in this update. I also used CBO earlier in v 1.4, and it seemed to me that when creating a character in older versions there was a lot of variability in breast shapes (nipple position, sagging level, etc.). In the version of this update, I noticed that there are still 8 types of breast forms, and after trying all 8 types, I noticed that they do not differ from each other (the position of the nipple is almost exactly in the center for everyone, the level of sagging also seems to be the same). This is difficult to notice right away, because. when editing a character in the creation menu, clothes were not removed.
Has anyone else encountered this? Does everyone have this variety?
P.S. Sorry, English is not my native language. Thanks again Mange2020!

I noticed that too.

2 hours ago, Stiches said:

Uhm is this normal?? 

I use the vanilla cbo. 

My load order: 

Carnalitas

Carnalitas Dei

Carnalitas Mundi

Carnalitas Dominatio

Intimate encounters

DWToska2

Prostitution tweaks

CBO

CBO Clothes 1

CBO Clothes 2

Nothing to do with fullscreen barber shop, this mod should not change physics at all. 

21324144.PNG

I'm having this issue too, characters with thin arms and legs

18 minutes ago, Mateo1023 said:

I noticed that too.

Managed to remove clothes in the editor when creating a character. Unfortunately, indeed, all 8 types of breast forms are actually the same and at the moment the variability is determined only by mass / height / amount of fat. Fingers crossed, I really hope that Mange will make the variation like in the older versions - that was brilliant! The best mod!

@Ryocchi@Stitches It's a bug which will be fixed in the next update. Give it a few more days before using it if it bothers you.

PS. If you use undress mod or have a faith that doesn't allow clothes, then going into Fullscreen Barbershop doesn't change the characters, making them look Spindy. This only happens if they wear clothes and you click Naked in the Nudity drop down menu in the barbershop.

Anyone have any notion of what might be causing this in the Court View? It's a persistent issue with all present NPCS.

My load order is:

Spoiler

Prisoner Transfer
Earlier Primogeniture
Celebrate Crimes (and adoption)

Join All the wars
Better Executions Updated

Succession Expanded
More Single Combats
Invite Custom Characters
House Traditions
More Laws
Lifestlye Completion Reward
In My Humble Opinion
Lulu's Events

Better Battles -FDL Edition

Sadism
Positive Giant Trait
Mass Demand Convesion
Simple Weddings
Courtrooms Unlocked
Cities of Wonders 2
Carnalitas
Carnalitas - Historical Slavery Doctrines
Carnalitas Dei
Jus Primae Noctis
Intimate Encounters
DWToska
Nudist Kings
Physical Attributes
Character Body Overhaul
CBO Animations Pack 

image.png.a6326159b4a5ab3b93070fe9a5e31f4d.png

Thank you for sharing the mod. Could I ask is that the mod is being updated so I can only download CBO and CBO clothes 1 and 2? Since it is mentioned that I need 4 clothes files to use the mod, it does not work for me entirely, is it because I lacks some of the essential component? Thank you for your mods anyway mate XD

6 hours ago, Stiches said:

Uhm is this normal?? 

I use the vanilla cbo. 

My load order: 

Carnalitas

Carnalitas Dei

Carnalitas Mundi

Carnalitas Dominatio

Intimate encounters

DWToska2

Prostitution tweaks

CBO

CBO Clothes 1

CBO Clothes 2

21324144.PNG

The nudity dropdown was supposed to be removed in the update and I forgot because full screen barbershop now has a button that works.

3 hours ago, RathAzu said:

Anyone have any notion of what might be causing this in the Court View? It's a persistent issue with all present NPCS.

My load order is:

Hide contents

Prisoner Transfer
Earlier Primogeniture
Celebrate Crimes (and adoption)

Join All the wars
Better Executions Updated

Succession Expanded
More Single Combats
Invite Custom Characters
House Traditions
More Laws
Lifestlye Completion Reward
In My Humble Opinion
Lulu's Events

Better Battles -FDL Edition

Sadism
Positive Giant Trait
Mass Demand Convesion
Simple Weddings
Courtrooms Unlocked
Cities of Wonders 2
Carnalitas
Carnalitas - Historical Slavery Doctrines
Carnalitas Dei
Jus Primae Noctis
Intimate Encounters
DWToska
Nudist Kings
Physical Attributes
Character Body Overhaul
CBO Animations Pack 

image.png.a6326159b4a5ab3b93070fe9a5e31f4d.png

You don't include the cbo clothing mods. This is what happens when the rig on the clothing model doesn't match the rig on the body model