[mod] Character Body Overhaul

5 hours ago, Adamant89 said:

First of all, I want to say a huge thank to Mange2020 for the wonderful work he is doing! I have a question about the variation in female breast shapes in this update. I also used CBO earlier in v 1.4, and it seemed to me that when creating a character in older versions there was a lot of variability in breast shapes (nipple position, sagging level, etc.). In the version of this update, I noticed that there are still 8 types of breast forms, and after trying all 8 types, I noticed that they do not differ from each other (the position of the nipple is almost exactly in the center for everyone, the level of sagging also seems to be the same). This is difficult to notice right away, because. when editing a character in the creation menu, clothes were not removed.
Has anyone else encountered this? Does everyone have this variety?
P.S. Sorry, English is not my native language. Thanks again Mange2020!

The old breast shapes I created were an animation, as opposed to a blendshape in the base game. It required a few animations to avoid weird shapes. I tried to revert to something more similar to the base game here for compatibility, but I'm thinking now that since the shapes only show up when naked it might not matter. I'll see about adding them in future.

8 hours ago, Mange2020 said:

The old breast shapes I created were an animation, as opposed to a blendshape in the base game. It required a few animations to avoid weird shapes. I tried to revert to something more similar to the base game here for compatibility, but I'm thinking now that since the shapes only show up when naked it might not matter. I'll see about adding them in future.

Thanks for the answer! It is a pity that it has not yet been possible to add variability to the busts, because this mod was developed precisely for the sake of increasing the variability of bodies and realism. I consider this mod to be the best one regarding model changes (improvements) the best in CK3. Anyway, thank you so much for your hard work, I'll keep my fingers crossed that you manage to make this mod the same as in the
old versions (if you decide it's worth it). Thank you Mange!

The latest update solved most of my problems, Thank you very much. The only remaining problem I have is with event animation, without  the multi_character event window mod the characters are not connected,(see screenshot). However when I enable the mod, it removes all the portrait heads. Any idea what might cause this?

I am using CBO (not vanilla) Clothes_1 and _2, Naked Ruler Designer, Full Screen Barbershop, Community Flavor Pack. (I seem to need the last one to get a naked character in the Barbershop) and my own mod. This combination works fine but I can't use multi_character_event window. Running without my own mod doesn't solve the issue. As far as I know the Multi_Character_event window has not been updated yet or am I mistaken?

screenshot.xcf

2 hours ago, Viralka said:

I'm stupid, but what is the difference between cbo_vanilla and cbo? Ck3 is vanilla right? So does it now affect the communitypack? Or what is the difference between these twos?

From the changelog file:

Royal Court was a huge update and changed a lot of stuff so it took a bit to update.
I think I restored most of the features but there might be some that I missed

CBO Vanilla
CBO Vanilla should be downloaded instead of CBO if you want the base game sizes.
Don't downlad both CBO and CBO Vanilla

Is CBO Vanilla compatible with the other clothing mods?
Kinda? The blendshapes should mostly work together but that isn't the only problem
The mod has a different animation rig, 
Since the clothing mods don't use that rig results seem to be unstable
Some articles of clothing work fine, others won't. 
Tbh if you want to test it figuring out why some clothing works and some doesn't would be helpful

13 hours ago, Mange2020 said:

You don't include the cbo clothing mods. This is what happens when the rig on the clothing model doesn't match the rig on the body model

I have that same issue, but only with my custom character. All other characters are displaying fine. It only started happening once she got stuck with the armor as default outfit, which seems like a bug to me (most probably not related to CBO). Using non vanilla and the clothing.

Edit: I solved the issue, depicted in the screenshot below, by entering debug mode and using the command Portraits.ClearCache

Spoiler

2022_02_16_2.png

Edited by bicobus
3 hours ago, egregeg said:

From the changelog file:

Royal Court was a huge update and changed a lot of stuff so it took a bit to update.
I think I restored most of the features but there might be some that I missed

CBO Vanilla
CBO Vanilla should be downloaded instead of CBO if you want the base game sizes.
Don't downlad both CBO and CBO Vanilla

Is CBO Vanilla compatible with the other clothing mods?
Kinda? The blendshapes should mostly work together but that isn't the only problem
The mod has a different animation rig, 
Since the clothing mods don't use that rig results seem to be unstable
Some articles of clothing work fine, others won't. 
Tbh if you want to test it figuring out why some clothing works and some doesn't would be helpful

Ok but wtf is a "downlad"

1 minute ago, dorkmax said:

So, to be clear, which files do what, what do I need?

Either CBO or CBO Vanilla.
CBO if you want more variation in bodies.
CBO Vanilla will work better with outside clothing mods (but might still have issues, though my own testing suggests its mostly fine even on CBO). Vanilla still has more detailed bodies, penies, vaginas, nipples, etc and works with sex animations but without more variation in body sizes

CBO Clothes 1 and CBO Clothes 2 are required

Naked Ruler Designer optional, it is a mod with just one text file. A slight edit of 01_clothes that enables the characters to be nude in the ruler designer. Every mod that touches clothing overwrites 01_clothes so its a compatibility problem to have it in CBO itself. But it seems like people really care about it lol. I only recommend it if you have no mods that add clothing.

8 hours ago, Reigenxd3 said:

is there a way to rotate in designer to edit butt?

does this mod perform better with or without the boobs traits?

paste DNA will body look like that

image.png.cd9419421e3d7f22bd69692254cdb390.png

Check the bust gene. That character has bust_clothed applied to it. Either its in the DNA. Or the way that this character is naked is messed up. I have seen bust_clothed in the DNA of characters in the past. But this is an example of why editing the ruler designer window to be naked requires fully overwriting 01_clothes.

If the naked clothes is applied after other clothing has already been applied this is what the characters will look like. This is paradox's doing.

This mod is really impresive! But I found a problem.

If a characters is max in height their head won't load or they appear to float.

Here are two images as examples:

Spoiler

img2.PNG.bf0e6725c2902758bf4a5fd8c11869bc.PNG

Spoiler

img3.PNG.12d300bb4e2c8a3d1e1defd4ea903b2f.PNG

Here my mod order:

fullscreen barbershop

char_body_overhaul

char_body_overhaul_clothes_1

char_body_overhaul_clothes_1

Do you guys know any fix?