[mod] Character Body Overhaul

3 hours ago, srx47 said:

ugh... Mange2020 you forgot body_shape again -__-"

without group = body its invisible in designer

here, i fixed that

char_body_overhaul\common\genes\muscles gene.txt

muscles gene.txt 36.68 kB · 30 downloads

Ugh, actually didn't realize paradox took group = body off of the body_shape gene. Or I added it so long ago that I forgot it was never there. Either way thanks. I am conflicted whether I should upload that fix. I know a lot of people love the ruler designer, but at this point I feel like I'm being spammy lol.

1 hour ago, hipnipclip said:

So body part of this mod is working but not the animations. I'm using with Carnalitas. It tries to to do doggy animation but its misaligned. Any suggestions?

What other mods do you have? You probably have a mod overwriting your height gene.

2 hours ago, MrMigosa said:

This mod is really impresive! But I found a problem.

If a characters is max in height their head won't load or they appear to float.

Here are two images as examples:

Reveal hidden contents

img2.PNG.bf0e6725c2902758bf4a5fd8c11869bc.PNG

Hide contents

img3.PNG.12d300bb4e2c8a3d1e1defd4ea903b2f.PNG

Here my mod order:

fullscreen barbershop

char_body_overhaul

char_body_overhaul_clothes_1

char_body_overhaul_clothes_1

Do you guys know any fix?

Head being cut off thing is the barbershop, its not a glitch (though it may be caused by the floaty thing). The floaty thing is probably that there was an error in transferring the height animation. I'll have to look into it.

17 minutes ago, Mange2020 said:

Either way thanks. I am conflicted whether I should upload that fix. I know a lot of people love the ruler designer, but at this point I feel like I'm being spammy lol.

It's inevitable for complex mods. I'm sure people would understand ?

First off, thanks a lot for keeping this wonderful mod up to date. It is great and gives the characters much needed individuality. I use Community Flavor Pack, Ethnicities and Portraits Expanded and have just tried to use them in conjunction with CBO (in the written order in the launcher). If I use CBO or CBO Vanilla without the CBO Clothing files it works almost fine. Some minor clipping and legwear sometimes looks a little off. But whenever I activate the clothing parts of CBO I get lots of naked people. So I wonder: Do I need the clothing files when using this mod with CFP and EPE? It seems to me as I don't. Thank you in advance for a short clarifcation.

Dumb weird question but would it be possible to like... Make male characters use female models?

I'm not asking anyone to make a mod it, but if it's as simple as copy-pasting the female assets and meshes and stuff and renaming them to the male versions (and I doubt it is), I'll do it myself lol.

3 hours ago, hipnipclip said:

So body part of this mod is working but not the animations. I'm using with Carnalitas. It tries to to do doggy animation but its misaligned. Any suggestions?

Does anyone have working animations? 

I can't even enable the old coetus anima/animations files without CTD.

I've been having issues with neck seams with the new version of CBO on both male and especially female characters at lower weights and I'm not quite sure what the issue is.

I've performed a clean install of the game with only

CBO

CBO Clothes 1

CBO Clothes 2

and Naked Ruler Designer

running in that load order so I'm kinda out of ideas as to what to do next.

Edit: Kinda unrelated to the neck seams, but I also just noticed that the nudity drop down menu in the barbershop is also missing from previous versions. Is this a feature that was dropped?

huh.jpg

Edited by yoyomanlol
1 hour ago, yoyomanlol said:

I've been having issues with neck seams with the new version of CBO on both male and especially female characters at lower weights and I'm not quite sure what the issue is.

I've performed a clean install of the game with only

CBO

CBO Clothes 1

CBO Clothes 2

and Naked Ruler Designer

running in that load order so I'm kinda out of ideas as to what to do next.

Edit: Kinda unrelated to the neck seams, but I also just noticed that the nudity drop down menu in the barbershop is also missing from previous versions. Is this a feature that was dropped?

So after a few hours of trouble shooting, I did another clean reinstall of the game this time with only CBO and the two clothes files, and after messing with the character designer some more, I'm starting to think the main component of CBO doesn't seem to be working with the two clothes packs. I'm not sure how unique my problem is, but something definitely seems wrong with the way clothes look.

I've tried redownloading the mod from the site but that doesn't seem to have solved anything unless my (or the site's) particular download of CBO is missing something somewhere.

huh3.jpg

30 minutes ago, yoyomanlol said:

そのため、数時間のトラブルシューティングの後、今回はCBOと2つの服のファイルだけを使用してゲームをクリーンに再インストールしました。キャラクターデザイナーをいじった後、CBOの主要コンポーネントはそうではないと思い始めています。 2つの洋服パックで作業しているようには見えません。私の問題がどれほどユニークかはわかりませんが、服の見た目が間違っているようです。

サイトからmodを再ダウンロードしようとしましたが、私の(またはサイトの)特定のCBOのダウンロードで何かが欠落していない限り、何も解決されていないようです。

huh3.jpg

awesome