[mod] Character Body Overhaul

I am unable to add the CBO clothes files 1 and 2 to a playlist. There is an error with the descriptor file. I have redownloaded the mods and extracted them using several tools with no issues extracting but run into the same issue when trying to add the installed mods. The other CBO mods work fine. I looked through the thread a bit but nothing stuck out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

3 hours ago, yoyomanlol said:

So after a few hours of trouble shooting, I did another clean reinstall of the game this time with only CBO and the two clothes files, and after messing with the character designer some more, I'm starting to think the main component of CBO doesn't seem to be working with the two clothes packs. I'm not sure how unique my problem is, but something definitely seems wrong with the way clothes look.

I've tried redownloading the mod from the site but that doesn't seem to have solved anything unless my (or the site's) particular download of CBO is missing something somewhere.

huh3.jpg

No, the issue with the neck seam on skinny female characters is an issue with the mod I didn't notice. I'll fix it. The clothing seeming off is because in order to try to make shit work this time I mostly relied off of multiplied versions of paradox clothing files. Some of them may at this point look weird on the more extreme sizes. They looked fine in my personal testing. But I don't exactly have a QA team to identify if one looks weird lol.

1 hour ago, BPMidnight said:

For some reason this mod is making infants in my game huge.

hugebaby.jpg

This isn't because of this mod lol. Definitely not by itself. You think someone would upload a mod where this always happens lol? Creepy as hell. It's probably some weird mod conflict.

4 hours ago, BlackstoneB said:

Don't you just hate when you lose your head? ? Any tips ?

Naked Ruler Designer

CBO

CBO 1

CBO 2

Nothing else (as I am troubleshooting the Headless Noble). Also occurs without NRD.

image.thumb.png.68243e45ced01c02356dde1c5ab87780.png

Mod conflict. Some other mod messing with the head assets. Can't say more specifically.

On 2/12/2022 at 11:13 PM, Vassala said:

The characters don't load for me. thought it might be a conflict but even loading the mod alone still gives me invisible characters. Might be that it's out of date?? Idk I don't know how this stuff works,

for me the CBO animation pack is causing this issue, which is indeed outdated, idk if u have that on ur game tho

2 hours ago, Mange2020 said:

This isn't because of this mod lol. Definitely not by itself. You think someone would upload a mod where this always happens lol? Creepy as hell. It's probably some weird mod conflict.

(Facepalm) Sorry about that... Saw in CBO's infant anim & meshes, and thought that was is. Thanks for your response, helped me find out my All Genes was corrupt.

32 minutes ago, Mange2020 said:

No, the issue with the neck seam on skinny female characters is an issue with the mod I didn't notice. I'll fix it. The clothing seeming off is because in order to try to make shit work this time I mostly relied off of multiplied versions of paradox clothing files. Some of them may at this point look weird on the more extreme sizes. They looked fine in my personal testing. But I don't exactly have a QA team to identify if one looks weird lol.

Thanks for the explanation. I thought I was going crazy lol.

12 hours ago, hipnipclip said:

Just this mod and Carnalitas. I reinstalled and the animation is working correctly again but its just the doggy none of the other animations ever play.

My animations play but are always misaligned. See my previous post for a screenshot. Apparently it is no longer necessary to use the multi-character camera mod. I can't and don't need to click on the above left icon of the event window to get the characters into the frame (which is great) but the two characters in the animation are not aligned with each other.

Thank you for this amazing mode. This mode makes CK3 more exiting. However, characters cannot naked when sex animations are played. I tried to change '01_cloth.txt' but it doesn't work. How can it fixed? It makes me happy when you advise this request or update for fixing.

Edited by Expg
11 hours ago, BlackstoneB said:

Don't you just hate when you lose your head? ? Any tips ?

Naked Ruler Designer

CBO

CBO 1

CBO 2

Nothing else (as I am troubleshooting the Headless Noble). Also occurs without NRD.

image.thumb.png.68243e45ced01c02356dde1c5ab87780.png

I had the same issue. Delete the mod on your ck3/mod and reinstall it. Dont overwrite it.

When I play a sex event I get the non_aligned characters that I also used to get under 1.4. However, by clicking on the upper_left icon in the event window you could get the correct animation. You used to need Mange's  sex_event_window mod for this. This event_window is now integrated into CBO.

In my new setup the upper left button of the event_window no longer works, clicking on it has no effect. Does anybody know the solution to this? I am not running any other mods that touch the window_event_gui

Since I use the animations in my own mod, do they require any specific script to run now. I just use

Spoiler

left_portrait =  {
                character = scope:actor
                animation = sex_felatio
                outfit_tags = { no_cloak no_pants no_hat no_clothes }
    }
    right_portrait = {
                character = scope:test_sex_target
                animation = sex_felatio
                outfit_tags = { no_cloak no_pants no_hat no_clothes }
    }

This used to work

7 hours ago, joemann said:

My animations play but are always misaligned. See my previous post for a screenshot. Apparently it is no longer necessary to use the multi-character camera mod. I can't and don't need to click on the above left icon of the event window to get the characters into the frame (which is great) but the two characters in the animation are not aligned with each other.

So I've got a couple of reports of this and weirdness with height in general. I didn't notice because most characters in the base game are clustered in the center of height. Also for some reason I can no longer import the game's height animation into blender to see how paradox does it, so I'm guessing at this point. 

I'm beginning to think that the new update changed the way height is adjusted for. Used to be in the animation itself, so as the character gets taller the animation moves the character up, as they get shorter it moves the character down so their feet are always on the ground. This created alignment issues in sex animations (really any animation where two characters interact, most of the vanilla game's animations focus on the character not on a point in the environment). So I needed to create an additional animation that corrected for character height. I'm thinking that this additional animation is no longer necessary, which would be good because it simplifies coding. But I would also need to do some testing to make sure it will actually just work that way, especially with the blowjob animation which requires even more complicated adjustments. 

Thanks for the heads up.

1 hour ago, joemann said:

When I play a sex event I get the non_aligned characters that I also used to get under 1.4. However, by clicking on the upper_left icon in the event window you could get the correct animation. You used to need Mange's  sex_event_window mod for this. This event_window is now integrated into CBO.

In my new setup the upper left button of the event_window no longer works, clicking on it has no effect. Does anybody know the solution to this? I am not running any other mods that touch the window_event_gui

Oh and fyi, the sex event window thing has always been included in CBO. And I stopped updating it a while ago should be extremely out of date.

Animations "work," but this is what I get.  all out of position.  No matter what I try (load order, remove mods, reload mods, etc), this is what happens.  Even the generic "make love" screen has the characters out of wack.  Doggy is the only one that seems to work.  I'm down to running just Carnalitas, CBO, clothes 1 & 2 and CBO anim pack.

Doc3.docx

Edited by moochman4life