W&B (Amputee Body - LooksMenu Skin Override)

W&B (Amputee Body - LooksMenu Skin Override)

View File

I created this mod for personal use because I wanted bodies that would reflect the harsh environment of a commonwealt marked by the sadism of the raiders, who are dedicated to slavery. I do not condone or advise anyone to amputate peoples. 

I would have liked to create this set of textures for Fusion Girl and CBBE separately, but it was very exhausting and I worked only based on the body that I use: Fusion Girl. However, I put in the download section version 2.1 which is based on CBBE.

The mod does not include scripts of any kind; absolutely everything here is aesthetic. Even when you are in amputee clothing or body, the game will still act as if you are completely fine. 

W&B 

WhippedAndBranded contains: 

1. Skin Overrides

Amputee Body (TheKite)

Amputee Body (DocClox)

Amputee Body (Captain-Heiko)

Spoiler

ezgif-3-65453b314be6.gif.e4f960753e7640b847d5aadcf061d354.gif

How to use it

Get naked
Write in console: SLM 14 (Or the NPC ID)

Select Body.

Select Skin.

Choose "Amputee Body".

You can edit the body shape in Bodyslide. The group is called "Amputee Body".

You probably know, probably not. If you equip yourself with any slot 33 clothing (like Vault Suit), the amputated arm will appear because that type of clothe brings its own body. Then it is necessary to create a set of clothes that can serve you: Included 7 vanilla Amputee clothing (based on TheKite version) that can be created in the Chemistry Station ("Amputee Fashion" category).

REMEMBER: If you are going to use these clothes or have others use them, you need to assign TheKite's Skin Override.

Spoiler

Photo63.png.786a2b1d6518e88058970b5257d4aa5a.pngPhoto57.png.dcb23b8528acdae83fd3de8b231a01f6.pngPhoto60.png.f8b4c758c159f5a8839c2c7c15aead9e.png

I also included Desdemona boot, so it is possible to mix it with other clothes like VTAW, EasyGirl, etc.

Spoiler

Photo66.png.1b3018b3eb8576856d24d4fd95627635.png

As an optional download, it also includes the Amputee body (TheKite version) for Devious Devices heels Fusion Girl Version. Of course, you will need to download Slave Heels as these are only about the Bodyslide files.

Spoiler

Photo64.png.371da006e4d6ce517a9f1ecc7963e4c3.png

This has been quite complicated to make... and I only put together the textures and modifications in this mod, thanks to the work of other people who allow the use of their assets. Creating it from scratch would take a lifetime xD So I can't see myself making a version for CBBE.

I feel like it's still a tough mod to grab for a novice user. It is not only about putting on and taking off like tattoos, it needs your hand to be used.

Thanks to kziitd for showing me the way to whipped tits, they look sensational.

Well, this I think Will have me revisiting Fusion Girl. I used to use that bod a few years ago all the time myself. Just gotta check if Vtaws stuff has F-girl conversion now.

But yeah, I've liked this on for so long, that it is prob. the only thing that would get me to make the switch.

My only gripe with the amputee thing were those spikes. I always was put off of the idea of having an amputee slave yet give it rusty spikes on its limbs. I hope someone with some modeling skills can remove those spikes in the interest of preventing people getting injuries and tetanus.  ?

@JBpy It occurred to me, now that W&B is using overlays it would be great to add them to the “Tattoos After Rape” mod. Because realistically if these raiders are going to be raping and tattooing you’re character there’s no reason to believe that they wouldn’t also whip and brand your character.

13 hours ago, Number24 said:

@JBpy It occurred to me, now that W&B is using overlays it would be great to add them to the “Tattoos After Rape” mod. Because realistically if these raiders are going to be raping and tattooing you’re character there’s no reason to believe that they wouldn’t also whip and brand your character.

Yeah, but the MCM should be changed as well as the "You got a tattoo" notice. I prefer not to touch what I dont understand, so I gave full permission to any modder who wants to use it as they see fit. ?

9 hours ago, GoldenFGT said:

i only see the kite's amputee body in my looksmenu

im using cbbe btw

Are you sure you have the latest version that I uploaded? It says 2.1.1 by mistake (it should say 2.2.1). The version that only has TheKite's amputated arm is version 2.1 that is uploaded to Mega.

8 hours ago, JBpy said:

Are you sure you have the latest version that I uploaded? It says 2.1.1 by mistake (it should say 2.2.1). The version that only has TheKite's amputated arm is version 2.1 that is uploaded to Mega.

okay that was it

i converted the quad body to cbbe, but morphs arent working and there are no presets in bodyslide

image.png.b561a9c49d8a2dd040432ea5a3b38fff.png

23 hours ago, GoldenFGT said:

okay that was it

i converted the quad body to cbbe, but morphs arent working and there are no presets in bodyslide

image.png.b561a9c49d8a2dd040432ea5a3b38fff.png

Go to Data\Tools\Bodyslide\SliderGroups

Open "Amputee Body .xml" (I use Notepad ++)

Change "Fusion Girl" to "CBBE". 

1.png.4487db8e8baa7e9804c31da653f6881d.png

Great mod! Just a warning to people who Horizon 1.8. I get crashes with this mods plug in when trying to use horizons transportation system and when going in and out of Diamond City. When this mod disabled  the crashes stopped.

Cool mod though reminds me of Skyrims version of this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2021 at 5:13 AM, JBpy said:

Go to Data\Tools\Bodyslide\SliderGroups

Open "Amputee Body .xml" (I use Notepad ++)

Change "Fusion Girl" to "CBBE". 

1.png.4487db8e8baa7e9804c31da653f6881d.png

okay so i did that and now the preset appear, but the morphs dont work, and i made sure the build morphs thing was selected

The next update will bring the whip, spanking and bruise overlays for men (Bodytalk). And bruise overlays for women, which are also applied like tattoos.

An user asked me for the "abortion mark", so I'll see that too if I get it right. Any request is welcome. (I try to make the reddish mark of the hand on the butt, but I still have nothing convincing ...)

Spoiler

Photo8.png.de2ea21de5ff6b32f8ff04a2da41f570.png

Photo9.png.021a9c78c2d631d96d83ae128815e66a.png

Photo10.png.12541fc8efd0fb1f82d344f29dd165b7.png

19 minutes ago, GoldenFGT said:

okay so i did that and now the preset appear, but the morphs dont work, and i made sure the build morphs thing was selected

It should work if you already converted it to CBBE. The step I indicated is just so that the different CBBE body shapes can be applied. If they are not being applied, something may have gone wrong during your conversion to CBBE. In that case, I can't be of much help to you, since I don't know how to convert.

21 minutes ago, Carak45 said:

Hello, I really like your mod ! but is there any way to remove physics from the outfits ? I'm using CBBE and breasts are bouncing like crazy ...

Unfortunately I don't know how to do it since I don't know much about conversions; Those clothes are made for Fusion Girl 3BBB, so if you have that instead of CBBE you won't have a problem.

I absolutely adore this mod, something that simply adds spanking marks to the backside is something I've always wanted (but never been talented/knowledgeable enough to do myself), and this is nearly perfect. The nearly is, well... there's jagged edges around the sides, and it's kind of jarring. Did I install something wrong? I'm using the CBBE version.

ScreenShot148.png

@DeltaSigmaNiner  

Are those multiple overlays of the same type?  I think that makes the edges more evident; anyways,I tried to erase them, but we need someone to make better use of Gimp or Photoshop.

OK, here I have tried to fix it but I think it depends a lot on the lighting. Let me know what they look like.

So far I have tried to erase the edges of these three overlays:

Spanked Ass

Whipped Ass

Whipped  Ass Heavy

W&B 2.3 Spanked overlays test.7z

Photo24.png.fbd14922b355d2ad791610876f42bc80.png

Photo25.png.47744e0aacf530e9c4b10efeff7d3df3.png