W&B (Amputee Body - LooksMenu Skin Override)

This is very interesting ... And if someone loses their arm or even their leg, they should somehow get it back. Or not? There would be a suitable application for this thing if there were anyone who could connect the two ...

The game is essentially over ... if the hand or arm holding the gun is lost. The weapon using the projectile cannot be loaded ...

Maybe some miracle ointment ... that makes the lost limb grow out again !? It's so simple ...

--------------------------

Ez nagyon érdekes... És ha valaki elveszti a karját vagy akár a lábát akkor valahogy azt vissza is kellene szerezni. Vagy nem? Ehhez a dologhoz volna egy megfelelő alkalmazás ha lenne aki a kettőt össze tudná kapcsolni...

A játéknak lényegében vége... ha a fegyvert tartó kéz  vagy kar elveszik. A lövedéket használó fegyver nem betölthető...

Esetleg valami csodakenőcs... amitől újra kinő az elveszített végtag!? Ez annyira szimpla... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2021 at 8:11 AM, FredOof said:

Any mod that auto-applies the tattoo? Think it would be a great addition to the “tattoo after rape” mod but the marks of spanking and whipping would actually disappear overtime.

I was wondering the same thing.

I really would like to get this mod working in my game... such a neat idea with so much potential! I did get the overlays to show in my body slide and I did build them to my body... However I must be doing something wrong or missing something... I went to a bench and crafted an amputee uniform it was the vault 111 suit and put it on only to have it show my arm with a floating right hand... Also other clothing shows things like a bandaged forearm floating...

Is there something I am doing incorrect here or a simple way to get it to hide the hand? 

1 hour ago, ODell22d said:

I went to a bench and crafted an amputee uniform it was the vault 111 suit and put it on only to have it show my arm with a floating right hand..

REMEMBER: If you are going to use these clothes or have others use them, you need to assign TheKite's Skin Override.

ezgif-3-65453b314be6.gif.e4f960753e7640b847d5aadcf061d354.gif

How to use it

Get naked
Write in console: SLM 14 (Or the NPC ID)

Select Body.

Select Skin.

Choose "Amputee Body".

1 hour ago, gooser said:

I was wondering the same thing.

There is not at the moment.

Which leads me to remember. I have already managed to create the iron marks, wounds and bites as overlays, not as skin overrides, which makes the skin overrides in this mod unnecessary (finally!). I'm still considering whether to bring all the overlays to "Captive Tattoos" to have the overlays unified, and this mod will update so that its only purpose is the amputee body.

If in the future we want some modder to include the spanking marks after an AAF scene (or bites marks, whip marks, or bruises, or whatever) it would be better for me to unify all the overlays in Captive Tattoos, a lightweight mod that it only contains overlays. The lighter and simpler a mod - the less complicated - the better for everyone.

With that said, the next update will then be:

*removed bruises, spanks and whip-marks overlays (will go to Captive Tattoos)

*removed the skin overrides (unnecessary since I already managed to convert them into overlays for Captive Tattoos).

*W&B will only be a mod to have an amputee body. and with amputee clothes.

Photo89.png.a89ab7f43f71e36802153f7fcfa8308c.png

• 1 month later...

Feature Request... Both Arms Amputated option.

I loaded the Skins, and it has.

- Left Arm

- Right Arm

- All Limbs amputated...    character floats, should have added Mr Handy Rockets to her Leg Amputations. For Floating...

I'm working on a way to play the game with no Arms or PipBoy.

I reckon Robotic Arms, to allow Weapon and Pipboy use would be fun. But they could get stolen, during Violate scenes, or Sexual Harassment Scenes, etc...

The Devious Milking Costume, would be good for Arm and Leg Loss. If tweaked. Like Devious Devices Straitjackets in reverse, they could allow for arm use.

• 5 months later...
On 6/12/2021 at 3:21 PM, Krazyone said:

Feature Request... Both Arms Amputated option.

I loaded the Skins, and it has.

- Left Arm

- Right Arm

- All Limbs amputated...    character floats, should have added Mr Handy Rockets to her Leg Amputations. For Floating...

I'm working on a way to play the game with no Arms or PipBoy.

I reckon Robotic Arms, to allow Weapon and Pipboy use would be fun. But they could get stolen, during Violate scenes, or Sexual Harassment Scenes, etc...

The Devious Milking Costume, would be good for Arm and Leg Loss. If tweaked. Like Devious Devices Straitjackets in reverse, they could allow for arm use.

Can always use Rogg's No-Strip manager to at least keep the arms/legs equipped.

• 1 year later...