BravilUnderground Add-on V2.3

Ups I should read my own Spoiler :blush:

OK as I told you in my last post: Change Trainer, or train him yourself.  ( That often worked in my game; after a slave had  30 to 40 Training sessions with one Trainer and I changed the Trainer the NPC was broken after 2 to 5 Training sessions )

( or use the console)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

You go in the sheepfold, from there to the pigsty and down in the cave, there you click/activate the statue (a nude female)

In the serect cave you must find a  Unicorn statue ( and click it ) to get out., you will arrive in the horse stable.

Female statue ( to get in the secret cave) see Pictures at the download page http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/146-bravilunderground-add-on-v23/

And here is the female statue

post-3205-0-60447900-1443315262_thumb.jpg  large and higher than your Player character. (see post above )

Unicorn statue ( to get out of the secret cave ) See post 30

The unicorn statue is golden and stands on a Stone/rock.

And the dead "spy" you can find here. it's not the syp you need for the quest , that spy lives. My dead spy is "useless" , only a joke.

post-3205-0-82308200-1443316606_thumb.jpg

And the  Treasure (only Money) in the secret cave . NO HINT !

You have the tow stables ? ( depends on the ESP  which you've installed : two doors behind "Silver Home on the water", or two door in the Underground City. See Pictures at the download page. top line of Pictures the 6th and 7th Picture )

You go in the sheepfold, from there to the pigsty and down in the cave, there you click/activate the statue (a nude female)

Watch the Pictures and check if you have  it  . e.g. the new MolagBal statue in the Underground City, the beer and milk Servers in the taverns, .....

If you don't have the new stuff you have not installed th Mod.

If you have the pigsty sheepfold you have the stable cavern. From the pigsty you go down the passage till you reach a door = stable cavern. Enter the cavern and you find the female statue (see Picture in post 234 )

And in the Underground City the MolagBal statue Looks like

post-3205-0-03558800-1443457477_thumb.jpg

And in the "Silver Vine" Tavern are milk bottles and glass of milk, bar owner HanPL sells milk (bottle and glass), there is a Milk Server and a new poster.

post-3205-0-38471300-1443457481_thumb.jpg new poster

post-3205-0-99892300-1443457478_thumb.jpg milk server

But if you have the pigsty you have the door to the stable cavern.

If there is no Statue in the cavern there must be a yellow missing mesh sign.

Post your load order !

EDIT: What's at the place where the statue stands?

post-3205-0-30580700-1443461285_thumb.jpg 1 no statue ?  2 also no base/Stone ?

make a screenshot please.

Do you use the esp sound readme V2.3.7z , meshes V2.7z and textures V2.7z ?

Seems you have installed BravilUnderground addon 1.1.7z

In Version 1.1 is no statue in the stable cavern ( only the creatues ) and the part of the cave where the statue stands does not exist ( a wall as you described )

Have you read?

Pictures: see below in the Download thread, the first 7 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/146-bravilunderground-add-on/

All other Pictures ( so also the female statue ) are Version 2.3

Install all v2.3 files ( you don't need the 1.1 file )

You must allow screenshot in the Obliviion ini

see my yellow Link below

And you should sort your Mods ! ! ! ! your Oblivion DLCs are in wrong order !

Edit: Oblivion ini in  My Documents\My Games\Oblivion\

bAllowScreenShot

0 = No, 1 = Yes

so it must be

bAllowScreenShot = 1

in game use the print key

Looks like I completed all the Trainer Guild Quests. But...

Onan is gone to Skingrad for a deserved vacation, and there are no more assignments (although, if you ask Onan for more work, he will tell you you have already one pending). There is one thing I don't understand: how do I reach the final Guild rank, "Fingers of the Mountain" (or "Fingers Big-Bang")? Perhaps this part was still under development?

Download page the Pictures

post-3205-0-01044200-1443540286_thumb.jpg

Yes when Onan left the Underground town you have the highest rank.

I have not checked the scripts if you can reach higher ranks if you have enslaved 50 or 100 NPCs, but I don't think so.

Maybe the Author planned more Trainer guild quest. But there is no newer japanese Version.

• 4 months later...

FIX !

2016 fix:
Dialog conditions fixed in the slave trainer shop dialogs ( Male player were not able asked for training )
And "Slave Auction Room" sign placement correction.

No changes in meshes V2.7z and textures V2.7z

Only download the esp sound readme V2.3.2016.7z and copy the esp you use in your data folder ( nothing new in the meshes, sound and textures folders )

Edit: only one esp !

Edit 2 :

If you download the Mod the first time you need all files ( esp sound readme V2.3.2016.7z , meshes V2.7z and textures V2.7z )

• 7 months later...

Okay, I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I am having the same download issue with not being able to download textures_V2.7z as I had with LoversBitch Gone Wild. The file reaches 99% complete and just stops. Everything else downloaded fine. Is this a server issue? I'm using Firefox browser to download. Any ideas?