Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

That's the CB++ files added for Dark Disciple by betterbecause

I've used the new Bodyslide program by Caliente (which is in "closed" alpha at the moment) to create that DD conversion, then sent it to betterbecause which he uploaded (I'm ousnius @Nexus). No other programs like Blender or any scripts required. :)

You will probably notice better results using the Breasts, BreastsSmall and BreastsSSH sliders.

That's the CB++ files added for Dark Disciple by betterbecause

I've used the new Bodyslide program by Caliente (which is in "closed" alpha at the moment) to create that DD conversion, then sent it to betterbecause which he uploaded (I'm ousnius @Nexus). No other programs like Blender or any scripts required. :)

You will probably notice better results using the Breasts, BreastsSmall and BreastsSSH sliders.

Excellent news, sounds like it will be worth the wait.

Where can i get the item id's for the outfits downloaded from the japanese site?

Item IDs?

If you mean the original armors, try the readme in the zips, should have links in the foot.

Hmm i think i get it now. Do i have to use the slider maker to actually get the armor in game?

Where can i get the item id's for the outfits downloaded from the japanese site?

Item IDs?

If you mean the original armors, try the readme in the zips, should have links in the foot.

Hmm i think i get it now. Do i have to use the slider maker to actually get the armor in game?

No, you need the original armor installed, bodyslide just alters the shape of it.

Is the df_t22 aka Eloy Kimono Armor supposed to have different shaped breasts even when you use the same preset for other armors and the main body? Just something i noticed when i have the CB++ piercings on with that clothing there's a gap when the other armors there isn't.

2013-10-06_00001.jpg

2013-10-06_00002.jpg

2013-10-06_00003.jpg

2013-10-06_00004.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived