Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

What exactly are the planned updates I am more concerned about new armor and clothing adaptions keep them coming we can never get enough.

There's a new part of the program (Studio) where you can load up nifs directly and modify them a bit (like convert to UNP from CBBE, etc). 

If I'm understanding how things are going to be set up, it looks like you might be able to grab any armor, do a 'convert to CBBE or UNP or base Skyrim' and then later apply your body mod of choice to it. So it's possible we might actually see the end of 'this outfit is only UNP/CHSBC/SevenBase' crap we have now.

What exactly are the planned updates I am more concerned about new armor and clothing adaptions keep them coming we can never get enough.

There's a new part of the program (Studio) where you can load up nifs directly and modify them a bit (like convert to UNP from CBBE, etc). 

If I'm understanding how things are going to be set up, it looks like you might be able to grab any armor, do a 'convert to CBBE or UNP or base Skyrim' and then later apply your body mod of choice to it. So it's possible we might actually see the end of 'this outfit is only UNP/CHSBC/SevenBase' crap we have now.

If this is so, this might be the most important Skyrim tool yet created. It would be a game-changer.

That sounds too good to be true.

It's apparently working pretty well so far although it's still in closed testing. It's quite robust from what I've gathered so far. It allows the ability to adapt a armor from one body to another via some rather simple process then applies the slider system to adapt it to your shape. After that it allows vertex adjustments so you can fine tune any clipping issues for parts that don't fit right due to rigging differences or extreme shape changes.

Caliente, Jeir, ChronoTrigger77 and I (Ousnius @Nexus) are working hard on getting the new BodySlide and Outfit Studio program done and improve our existing CB++ conversions. It does really sound too good to be true, but I can tell you it is. ;) http://i.imgur.com/J6Q0obY.jpg

You can edit each object of the mesh and each slider individually using brushes (similar to brushes in modelling programs (ZBrush)).

Basically, if you want to create a UNP -> CBBE or even CBBE -> SevenBase conversion (BodySlide functionality is optional), you can now do that yourself almost automatically using Outfit Studio (including copying weighting to bones, which means TBBP within one minute) without having to use Blender or similar stuff at all. smile.gif

Preview windows show textures if available now. I made the Dark Disciple CB++ conversion using the new program ("closed" alpha).

First it morphs the e.g. UNP outfit to fit the CBBE BodySlide body using reference shapes that have to be made before this is possible. Then it takes all of the existing sliders and makes them work for the new outfit. When that's done you can adjust the mesh and the effect the sliders have manually to fix mistakes the conversion process brought up.

It's WAY easier and more comfortable than using programs like Blender and the BS scripts, but to get it looking perfect you will still experience a small learning curve.

And it's useful to even non-CBBE/BodySlide users (outfit conversions like UNP -> SevenBase). :P

Oh and Buttnine I love your screenshots.

post-85595-0-44482700-1382824026_thumb.jpg

post-85595-0-99239000-1382824034_thumb.jpg

Caliente, Jeir, ChronoTrigger77 and I (Ousnius @Nexus) are working hard on getting the new BodySlide and Outfit Studio program done and improve our existing CB++ conversions. It does really sound too good to be true, but I can tell you it is. ;) http://i.imgur.com/J6Q0obY.jpg

You can edit each object of the mesh and each slider individually using brushes (similar to brushes in modelling programs (ZBrush)).

Basically, if you want to create a UNP -> CBBE or even CBBE -> SevenBase conversion (BodySlide functionality is optional), you can now do that yourself almost automatically using Outfit Studio (including copying weighting to bones, which means TBBP within one minute) without having to use Blender or similar stuff at all. smile.gif

Preview windows show textures if available now. I made the Dark Disciple CB++ conversion using the new program ("closed" alpha).

First it morphs the e.g. UNP outfit to fit the CBBE BodySlide body using reference shapes that have to be made before this is possible. Then it takes all of the existing sliders and makes them work for the new outfit. When that's done you can adjust the mesh and the effect the sliders have manually to fix mistakes the conversion process brought up.

It's WAY easier and more comfortable than using programs like Blender and the BS scripts, but to get it looking perfect you will still experience a small learning curve.

And it's useful to even non-CBBE/BodySlide users (outfit conversions like UNP -> SevenBase). :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIfOjkB17BA

Megalov and Megax have some great outfits that are CHSBHC. Would it be possible to convert those outfits into CBBE using this program and make them conform to the bodyslide settings that I created for the female body?

Megalov and Megax have some great outfits that are CHSBHC. Would it be possible to convert those outfits into CBBE using this program and make them conform to the bodyslide settings that I created for the female body?

Yup, but you would have to create a slider that morphs the CHSBHC shape to the CBBE base shape first, and then make the outfit parts use that slider to morph to the CBBE base shape. There will be tutorials for all of this stuff when it comes out. :)

After you have the outfit fitting the base shape of CBBE (which is basically CBBE without any slider presets applied), you can use the regular BodySlide to apply your custom presets and build the outfits.

That looks pretty bad ass.

The only other way I could have imagined doing it would be with the old Poser magnets system. Where pre-defined magnets pull and push areas of a mesh.

The brush approach is very nice.

I can see why you all would go down this line.

Nif is also seems to have been used pretty consistently for the last couple of Elder Scrolls games, so a program like this in theory should be adaptable to the next game. 

Yup, but you would have to create a slider that morphs the CHSBHC shape to the CBBE base shape first, and then make the outfit parts use that slider to morph to the CBBE base shape. There will be tutorials for all of this stuff when it comes out. :)

After you have the outfit fitting the base shape of CBBE (which is basically CBBE without any slider presets applied), you can use the regular BodySlide to apply your custom presets and build the outfits.

Can we save the CHSBHC ---> CBBE slider so that we can automatically morph other CHSBHC outfits easily or do we have to manually do it for every outfit?

My goodness if what being said is true, then it's like the universe (of females armors) is up for grabs(at last I'll have my Northgirl CB++)!

Cell my good sir, pardon me for even asking and feel free to smack me in my place for even asking, but just how close are you guys to completing this thing?

My goodness if what being said is true, then it's like the universe (of females armors) is up for grabs(at last I'll have my Northgirl CB++)!

Cell my good sir, pardon me for even asking and feel free to smack me in my place for even asking, but just how close are you guys to completing this thing?

Basically closed alpha testing, the goal is to release sometime before the new year.

Basically closed alpha testing, the goal is to release sometime before the new year.

The hype.

The hype.

Is strong in this one.

I sent another update to SkyrimForDaWin for Unclaimed Delivery CB++ by the way. Weighting was all messed up

Hmm? Who would I send to as a 'alpha' known issue on things like some of the NIFs (a lot of the CHSBC/UNP from the Japanese modders) crashing on open, things like that?

Or not quite to that point?

(Yes, I found a version of it out there after Googling. I think they are okay with that, but don't want it just shouted out, you have to sorta find it yourself).

Hmm? Who would I send to as a 'alpha' known issue on things like some of the NIFs (a lot of the CHSBC/UNP from the Japanese modders) crashing on open, things like that?

Or not quite to that point?

(Yes, I found a version of it out there after Googling. I think they are okay with that, but don't want it just shouted out, you have to sorta find it yourself).

Yeah, do not share any links anywhere anyone. We don't want it publicly available just yet. For your own sake. :P

And bug reports go to me (including the .nif). :)

Archived