Can someone just make a Loverslab repack of skyrim?

Seriously, skyrim is annoying enough to get working with normal mods. but with adult mods, theres so many co-dependencies, prerequisites, and everything. ive speant dozons of hours trying to mod this shit and still have never gotten it to completely work, theres always some fuck up like textures not matching or some shit. This community has been around for so long but somehow no one has made a megaupload or something thats an all in one?

My friend, allow me to introduce you to this wonderful tool called Wabbajack which allows someone else to do all the thinking for you. There are multiple mod lists on that site that include NSFW content from LoversLab and that's just the 'officially listed' stuff. And since Wabbajack downloads the mods directly from the Nexus and LoversLab, it allows authors the same level of control as they currently have with manual downloads (i.e. if they remove a mod or a download from the site, Wabbajack can't download it either).

Maybe sex mods are not for you. Like seriously.

I don't know your situation, but if this was a general problem, that's one thing. Follow instructions, install the dependencies first before installing the mod you wish to use.

23 minutes ago, endgame † addiction said:

Maybe sex mods are not for you. Like seriously.

I don't know your situation, but if this was a general problem, that's one thing. Follow instructions, install the dependencies first before installing the mod you wish to use.

What? You mean read stuff and think for yourself? Why, that's crazy talk. ?

13 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Sheeeet. You mean i even have to do research for all of this to work? Thats far to much work for free stuff? If only those mods and tools others did for me in their freetime and without payment where more intelligent, then i would never ever have to think for myself?

Seriously, whats to hard in doing the bare minimum of reading.. Mod Manager and Loot already do most of the work.. Least someone can do is read stuff

On 2/24/2021 at 1:18 PM, hetake07 said:

Seriously, skyrim is annoying enough to get working with normal mods. but with adult mods, theres so many co-dependencies, prerequisites, and everything. ive speant dozons of hours trying to mod this shit and still have never gotten it to completely work, theres always some fuck up like textures not matching or some shit. This community has been around for so long but somehow no one has made a megaupload or something thats an all in one?

I feel your pain. I have spent about 95% of my time "playing Skyrim" as actually modding Skyrim. However, that journey in and of itself is pretty interesting. After two years of this I have finally learned enough of how mods work with the game engine and each other that I am now building my first mod from the ground up. Had I been given a stable play through build all in one package, I would have learned nothing. Still, I understand some just want to play a kinky perverted version of Skyrim without having to learn (or spend all the time learning) how it is all put together. 

Unfortunately for you, there are numerous reasons why there is no premade LL style builds (outside of the Wabbajack mention in an above post). The first as already mentioned, is that many mod makers do not want their hard work (and most likely not fully finished) included in some generic mod, and it would be unfair, against the sites rules, and very rude to do so without their permission. The second is, many mods do not play well with each other or are at cross purposes playstyle wise, in these cases it is difficult to make a premade build for more than a thin slice of what LL has to offer. Third, the flavor of kink that players want is as varied as the mods posted on this site, so a person who puts the hard work and effort into creating his or her version of the perfect kinky Skyrim, may find that it does not appeal to more than a few other members, which would be disappointing when it is only downloaded a few times. Fourth, depending on what other non LL mods (nexus) are included many of the LL mods might not work very well or have game breaking conflicts. Fifth, depending on your computer specifications a build that works for one person may not work at all or work very poorly on another's PC. Sixth, a significant majority of mods, both on LL and on nexus are not full versions, they are in various stages of alpha or beta builds with an equally varied level of update frequency and debugging support. So, any premade module would inevitably have mods that are soon out of date and updating the premade build would involve a lot of work to maintain it and keep it up to date, which would soon get frustrating.

Sorry if this is not the answer you are looking for. What I can offer is there is at least one guide for Skyrim SE that is posted on LL that goes a long way towards a stable base LL build. The link to that guide is Skyrim SE for Beginners V 3.11 by Aylis. Another option is to first build a stable base build following some of the excellent guides available elsewhere and then adding some LL content (do this slowly to avoid breaking your build), google can help you find these builds, one I have used in the past and find works well is at https://www.sinitargaming.com/skyrim_graphics.html. Pay attention to the stability portion of that guide, it has some very good advice on creating a stable foundation to get started. Lastly as mentioned above there is a Wabbajack build that is called Dungeons and Deviousness that incorporates many base level LL mods with a survival D&D style of game play. 

Hope that helps somewhat.

On 2/24/2021 at 11:18 PM, hetake07 said:

somehow no one has made a megaupload or something thats an all in one?

Thats not true...

and tbh. its not working that well as u think... long time ago i downloaded huge 250 GB Pack in 8 zips Skyrim with Mods

Downloaded -> Unpacked -> Installed -> Fuck Crash when starting game xD

Maybe i did something wrong but ppl do upload Huge Mod packs with all req. etc.

There was already similar topic like ur... well... there was many topics with same question...

and im gonna answer same as before, not on Nexus, not on LoversLab... 

If You look for this kind of stuff u should look at Russian and China Forums :x...

They don't give fuck about permissions and they reupload everything randomly xD

year ago i was talking with Babo about his BHUNP, he didit even know that his BHUNP was reuploaded on Tes.ru without his permissions

and with different author name xD #LOL

ppl share mods and different things on PM even if they don't have permissions to do that

if You Google -> You will never find it

if You ask on LL -> You probably will never find it xD

i got many PAID mods for free from friends who got mods from their friends who got mods from their friends...

well...

if You want Help or Full ModPack there are only 3 options in my opinion

Option 1: Find someone on Discord who have what You need

Option 2: Go to Russia or China... they don't care that much about permissions as LL and Nexus... :x...

Option 3: You can keep trying on LL... but its waste of time i think...

Discord have one more special power...

ppl on Discord can help you install mods... sometimes...

With ScreenShare they can see what You are doing and they can tell You if u doing something wrong :)

but for that u need to be on Discord and find that kind soul ❤️

i think @donttouchmethere can be Your "Kind Soul" :D but tbh. he have Tutorial for LL Mods...

Tbh. i was never reading it but ppl share his tutorial a lot so i think its good :o...

4 hours ago, Azailahab said:

Hope that helps somewhat.

The Fuck is that... "TL::DR" xDD

On 2/24/2021 at 3:57 PM, myuhinny said:

That's because most modders do not give permission or want their mods in a all in one file.

Kind of a moot point when all the most popular mods require other mods made by other users work anyway (all of which are probably found exclusively on LL). Why not make it a shared google drive file or something where they can all update their files? as far as adult mods go lovers lab pretty much already has the entire community in one place. like I said there is SOOOO much codependency between all these mods. which requires mutual cooperation between multiple mod developers. how much more cooperation could it possibly require?

On 2/24/2021 at 5:26 PM, endgame † addiction said:

if this was a general problem, that's one thing. Follow instructions, install the dependencies first before installing the mod you wish to use

On 2/24/2021 at 5:51 PM, Grey Cloud said:

stop oversimplifying. dependencies have dependencies which also have dependencies! which then require patches! but it also requires this patch, but only if you have this! but make sure you dont have this, because its not compatible.

Imagine trying to condescend someone for NOT wanting to spend 10s of hours just to prepare to fap.

22 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

If you think 10 hours is a long time then you are on the wrong site.

I think first time i done it after years of not doing anything with skyrim.. It took me 48 Hours? Not really sure.. But with all the tweaking and experimenting, reading and stuff i did after that and as you once wonderfully said Testgame" Runs i did it might actually took me a couple of Weeks to get the game i want to have and i am fine with xD

Long Story short, i WISH it would only take 10 hours ?

But i learned quite a bit ?