AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

repost of this

so I am working on several things in the mod,

at the moment I am working on messages and I would like some help with a really simple thing

(I have asked this before)

so if you want to add something to the mod

then simply write in the thread something like this

Cait (Birth) = "Jackpot! There must be somethin' worth takin' from this place."

or

Cass (Sex) = "You have a bigger dick than Long Dick Johnson, and he had a fucking long dick. So fuck me with it"

you can go nuts with this

so messages are divided into 5 categories

1. Birth

2. Impregnation

3. Marriage (Male)

4. Marriage (Female) *Sometimes there is a difference of tone (but lately I have been simply coping from one to the other)

5. End of Sex *I don't really care about gender anymore

for quite a few different NPCs

NPCs *Needs Messages

for both genders

Player *Needs Messages

Player_BoS *Needs Messages

Player_Enclave *Needs Messages

Player_Not Nora / Not Nate *Needs Messages

Player_Swinger *Needs Messages

Player_Violent *Needs Messages

Base Game
Piper
Dogmeat
Cait
Curie
Curie_robot
Danse
Deacon
Garvey
Hancock
MacCready
Nick Valentine
Strong
X688
Codsworth *Needs Messages
Tina *Needs Messages

DLC's

Cruz
Ada

LongFellow

Gage

CompanionIvy

Ivy *Needs Messages

OutcastsAndRemnants

Sarah Lyons *Needs Messages
Valkyrie *Needs Messages

Depravity

Roxy *Needs Messages
Raven *Needs Messages
Taryn *Needs Messages
Sloan *Needs Messages
Harley **I copied a load of Harley Quinn's quotes from websites (not sure which)
Sadie *Needs Messages
Raina *Needs Messages
Alerios *Needs Messages
Eden *Needs Messages

llamaCompanionHeather

Heather *Needs Messages

Ellen - the cartographer

Ellen *Needs Messages

Project Mojave Companions

Cass***
Arcade***
Boone***
Raul***
Veronica***

***I worked on these today, by looking at quotes from the companion wiki pages and then changing them to suit

so you can ignore these unless you want to add something

6 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

so no slider name change then

Not in recent years, and not since you created this mod. If there are any sliders you want me to double-check the names on though, I'm happy to do that.

25 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Not in recent years, and not since you created this mod. If there are any sliders you want me to double-check the names on though, I'm happy to do that.

nah, it should be fine, I am just wondering why there are issues with cumflation.

it effectively a copy of the quest version but in a magic effect

btw I cannot remember if I mentioned it but I copied Ego's latest changes for AN76 but it is going to take a while for me to upload the mod

because I am working on Perks, Messages, C-Section's (I might add birth issues) and a few other things

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

nah, it should be fine, I am just wondering why there are issues with cumflation.

it effectively a copy of the quest version but in a magic effect

btw I cannot remember if I mentioned it but I copied Ego's latest changes for AN76 but it is going to take a while for me to upload the mod

because I am working on Perks, Messages, C-Section's (I might add birth issues) and a few other things

Thanks! Also I'm not sure if it's related to the MCM reshuffle for the most recent WDF, but I and others are noticing an inability to get pregnant even with chances >100%, and human pregnancy chances being reported in notifications after sex with creatures even when creature sex is set to use its own chances. Not everyone seems to be experiencing this, but even after comparing our mod lists and MCM settings we've not been able to work out why.

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Thanks! Also I'm not sure if it's related to the MCM reshuffle for the most recent WDF, but I and others are noticing an inability to get pregnant even with chances >100%, and human pregnancy chances being reported in notifications after sex with creatures even when creature sex is set to use its own chances. Not everyone seems to be experiencing this, but even after comparing our mod lists and MCM settings we've not been able to work out why.

Yeah I'm still having the same issue as well. I've tried various settings changes and still have no luck. My NPCs are getting pregnant now but my PC still isn't. Not sure why. At this point I'm considering uninstalling the mod and reinstalling it to make sure nothing is overwriting it. I've done this once through Vortex already, this time I may do it manually.

Unfortunately, that means I'll probably have to start a new a character again.

Edited by VAAlucard

I'm in the same boat as a number of others on some things not working on 3.80. Cumflation doesn't work at all on my PC/NPC (sometimes I get the visual fx ie. dripping and comments but most of the time nothing). Very rarely do I see any overlays. The actual cumflation/pregnancy morphs don't show up at all despite triple and quadruple checking that I built everything with morphs enabled. I've turned off cumflation or any other body changes from other mods except for this one and wasteland dairy. Pregnancy works mostly correctly for me, I have the occasional false positive of a pregnancy with chances set to 100 but my PC is expecting her first puppy (I forgot I turned up the chances on THAT when I wasn't getting anyone pregnant using the beta versions) and I have two slaves in sanctuary who are pregnant from the F/F option working correctly. My main problem is the lack of physical changes despite having built the fusion girl nude body with morphs enabled.

so a couple of questions for players who have issues with cumflation and Impregnation

(btw I tested my version and impregnation works when it is meant to work and impregnation doesn't work when it isn't meant to work and cumflation works as well)

0. I assuming that you are playing as a human female fucking a human male,(or vice versa) otherwise tell me

1. list the chances for impregnation (there are three relevant options Player(Female), Player(Male) and Base)

2. do you have any of following activated (Frozen pregnancies, IUD's)

3. How old is your save game (and list the number of hours)

4. what is the chances of cumflation.

Edited by Invictusblade
1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

0. I assuming that you are playing as a human female fucking a human male,(or vice versa) otherwise tell me

I am playing as a human female having sex with a human male, also having sex with creatures (using WDF/WO) with separate creature chances enabled.

1. list the chances for impregnation (there are three relevant options Player(Female), Player(Male) and Base)

These are the only settings saved in my MCM, everything else is still default:

Spoiler

[Misc]
fDay=1.000000
fTime_NPC=3.000000
fLastingMorphs=1.000000
fEquipNewCondom=1.000000
fAllowNonNPC=2.000000
fMessageRoleplay=2.000000
fMessageImpreg_Notif_chance=100.000000
fMessageBirth_Notif_chance=100.000000
[PostPartum]
fTime_PostPartum=3.000000
[Creature]
fCreature_Faction=2.000000
[Chances]
fChance_Gender=100.000000
[Baby]
fBaby_Holding=3.000000
fRacialBaby_chance=1.000000
[Notifs]
fFNotif=1.000000
fCCNotif=1.000000
fCNotif=1.000000
[Cumflation]
fCumflation_toggle=1.000000

No.

New game from a previously unmodded save from a speed-run through the game intro (no alternate start mods), testing within the first few minutes of loading though the save reports 25-30 minutes since the intro is included.

Default.

Worth noting, with the default human chance of 3% I don't expect pregnancy to occur often. Applying the reproduction (fertility) consumable, the reported chance in notifications raises to 30% and I've tested with AAF violate surrendering to large groups of male raiders and high exhaustion limits (I play with MTO so female raiders are nearly nonexistent), but the debug MCM continues to report me as not pregnant after the violation concludes. I've also tested with the breeder perk applied which puts the chance reported at 36%, or with both breeder and fertility which reports a chance of 3600%. Under no circumstances am I seeing an impregnation notification nor does the MCM report I'm pregnant. I've tested turning off post-partum as well, with no change in behavior. Similarly I tried with cumflation disabled, no luck with that either.

Turning to creature sex, with the default creature chances or upping them significantly (e.g. to 100%), sex with creatures continues to report the human chance even though the option is set in the MCM to use separate chances for creatures. Also creatures aren't any more successful at impregnating me.

With the prior versions of FPER and WDF this was all working (well, not the features you added in the last release like separate creature chances, but humans and creatures were both able to impregnate me just fine).

Edited by vaultbait
On 3/14/2022 at 5:24 PM, VAAlucard said:

I just tested the debug on my PC and on an NPC, using my hotkeys to check statuses, the NPC is pregnant but my PC isn't. Although, in both cases, the debug message stated "impregnation successful."

Also my cuminflation appears to be broken now as using the additem to use the alch-items didn't change anything on my PC. Is the "pregnancy" a status or perk you can check through the pipboy.

I noticed there was debug button for something along the lines of "reset pregnancy perk on player" My PC doesn't currently appear to have this perk.

I'm gonna post the setting.ini so you can check my current values i've set to try and test the mods features, maybe i've messed something up in it.

Note: I haven't used the "stop/start" buttons in the MCM and this is on a fresh save, which i should have mentioned earlier. Do you have to press the "Start" button in the debug settings.

settings.ini 5.3 kB · 1 download

Edit: I feel like I should state that I changed the values through the MCM in-game and not directly in the .ini. I may occasionally be an idiot, partly why I have asked for help, but I'm not that much of an idiot.

PS: The .ini file may show as "potentially harmful to your device" depending on your OS. For some strange reason newer version of Windows Defender pretty much likes to flag everything "potentially unsafe." That said with that knowledge I have scanned the .ini through Avast and Defender and it is clean according to both. Just Windows doing a Windows thing.

I've had a problem with my version, which is two versions back, where I lose female fertility for Player as soon as I get banged by a woman. If I only sleep with monsters and men, I keep being able to bear children. You're describing something very very similar.
I've raised the issue many times but it hasn't been directly answered as to whether it has been fixed or not, rather, there have been complaints of female player non-fertility in general, which is a new bug entirely.

The problem I have stops cumflation and chance messages.
The new problem displays chance messages and announces impregnation but causes no impregnation.

Getting pregnant (a lot) is 99% of my reason for using this mod so it's very mod breaking and a little game breaking for me for either of these issues to exist, but the latter is worse than the former, so I've stayed 2 versions back until the mod's new features have been consolidated.

I can't wait until they're solved so I can start piquing the mod creators interest in some new ideas, such as a mutation and surgery that gives the player multiple wombs.

Edited by Darkanna17
1 hour ago, TwilightDreamz said:

I've never had any issues with getting pregnant or cumflation, I don't normally do any f/f sex though. I did grab the last two patch's you had uploaded here in the forum too. I've tried helping out others to see what I'm doing right, but we can't seem to figure it out.

Yeah, I mostly do f/f if another mod requires it (which is a dead end I'm facing at the moment with a particular mod that has a story), but sometimes I run around getting other women pregnant with my magic accelerated pregnancy so they can feel what I feel (RP). Also I like having a few human children, and I'm pretty much pregnant with a monster 99% of the time. (Not the only reason I want to be able to be pregnant multiple times over)
I'm just wishing I could change the gestation/grow-up times for myself and other women, so my pregnancies are the only 5-day ones, and the ones I give birth to are the only ones that take 7 days to grow into adults, while the normal women with human pregnancies take the full 9 months (or 90 days like in my old game in 2017-2018) and have regular babies and kids who stay as kids for longer. I miss the maternal/(paternal??) instinct of having my own kids around - even though the ones I give birth to are creatures and mutants.

Still, the short time frames have given me a lot of time to test things. For example, another problem I noticed is that a lot of (human and ghoul) kids are missing the "family trade" button when they're not the first of twins or triplets. It's as if they forget who parented them entirely - this especially holds true for human kids fathered by the player, who all have no recognition of their parent.

Also, since renaming doesn't work, using Rename Anything and renaming kids doesn't transfer the name to the adults, and monsters who have been renamed often lose their name and regain their base name, ie. Beauty, Stalker and Ironclaw all got denamed to "Deathclaw" again, not "Grown Deathclaw." It's erratic, though, Dreadfang and Red Dragon both kept their names until I moved Dreadfang to The Castle, where he appeared as "Deathclaw."

Sorry for the tl;dr, I like to be very specific and give examples.

Edited by Darkanna17
2 hours ago, Darkanna17 said:

I've had a problem with my version, which is two versions back, where I lose female fertility for Player as soon as I get banged by a woman. If I only sleep with monsters and men, I keep being able to bear children. You're describing something very very similar.
I've raised the issue many times but it hasn't been directly answered as to whether it has been fixed or not, rather, there have been complaints of female player non-fertility in general, which is a new bug entirely.

The problem I have stops cumflation and chance messages.
The new problem displays chance messages and announces impregnation but causes no impregnation.

Getting pregnant (a lot) is 99% of my reason for using this mod so it's very mod breaking and a little game breaking for me for either of these issues to exist, but the latter is worse than the former, so I've stayed 2 versions back until the mod's new features have been consolidated.

I can't wait until they're solved so I can start piquing the mod creators interest in some new ideas, such as a mutation and surgery that gives the player multiple wombs.

I start a game without my female PC being able to be impregnated. I've tested by having my PC have sex with a male, human/ghoul/creature. I get the message "I reckon my chance of being pregnant is 100%"

I've tried using the most recent beta to no effect, then starting a new game using the most recent non-beta, also to no effect.

My question is "Is there a perk or spell that has to active on a character for them to get pregnant?" If so whatever script that affects the player being able to receive these perks/spells seems to either become broken at some point or has a conflict of some sort.

so if fertility is a problem for everyone

then do you want me to rework the entire fertility process (I will keep the default but lock it to a MCM option)

(I should mention that I have NEVER touched fertility)

so the new version will use a script

that will do the following

gives perk (Fertility) to Player/NPC

wait some time (MCM option)

removes perk

and the impregnation scripts will read the perk as well as the magic effect (because of the first MCM option)

31 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

so if fertility is a problem for everyone

then do you want me to rework the entire fertility process (I will keep the default but lock it to a MCM option)

(I should mention that I have NEVER touched fertility)

so the new version will use a script

that will do the following

gives perk (Fertility) to Player/NPC

wait some time (MCM option)

removes perk

and the impregnation scripts will read the perk as well as the magic effect (because of the first MCM option)

I don't know if this is right or not, but I was thinking about time frames, and the first pregnancy problems seem to have appeared when you tried to add f-f cumflation. If you tried to fix the problem in that region of the mod, it might have messed up fPlayer pregnancy altogether, somehow. Just a thought, correct me if I'm wrong.

By the way, let me know if my posts are too wordy and you can't be bothered reading them, and I'll try to make them significantly shorter and more succinct.

Edited by Darkanna17
7 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so a couple of questions for players who have issues with cumflation and Impregnation

(btw I tested my version and impregnation works when it is meant to work and impregnation doesn't work when it isn't meant to work and cumflation works as well)

0. I've answered this a few times now. Female PC have sex with male NPC, tested as either the PC initiating (either through a dialogue mod or AAF directly) or NPC initiating (either through a dialogue or a defeat mod)

1. I uploaded my settings.ini a few posts ago which I'd assume would give a detailed account of the MCM variables. That said I've got a 50% chance of Female player Fertility, a 30% base chance of conception, and the default setting for male player.

Female to Female is set to On as well. My notifications seem to indicate that this part of the script is working mostly as it should, unless it is supposed to apply Fertile status effect that can be checked through the PipBoy. I am also using Wasted Dairy and it's creature offspring features.

2. To my knowledge I do not an IUD or frozen pregnancies activated unless they are active by default

3. I am attempting to test/use this mod in earnest so my saves are only ever a day old at a time with maybe a playtime of 2-3 hours.

4. I've tried cumflation at various chances and durations but right now it is set to 100% with duration set to double it's default as to give me the best chance of noticing any changes.

Hopefully this information helps. I know my posts tend to be long and honestly am unsure if they get fully read or TL:DR'ed.

Using the debug options you gave me, I've found that female NPCs are at least able to impregnated with single or multiple, human or ghoul babies. But for some reason female PC does not. I get the debug notification that the impregnation was successful, but using the check status reveals that the PC is "not pregnant at this time." I'm not sure if perhaps the mod may be recognizing female PCs as being male even though AAF recognizes them as female.

I've posted my load order and settings in previous posts without really having any response to them. This leads me to assume that there aren't any issues on that front.

I'm unsure of what has to be done to get a papyrus log for you. I use Buffout but that gives a crash log and I don't really experience crashes that often as I've more or less stabilized my game at this point.

4 hours ago, VAAlucard said:

I'm unsure of what has to be done to get a papyrus log for you.

Oh, right, when I first started trying to diagnose the lack of impregnation from sex in the latest version, I was originally posting in the WDF support topic instead because I was testing with super mutants and FEV hounds, but I posted a filtered Papyrus log here which had only the impregnation chance logged (and a bunch of invalid perk warnings I'm not sure are relevant but I included just in case):

2 hours ago, VAAlucard said:

So what was the last version of FPER where pregnancy worked and what version of wasteland dairy is it compatible with? I may just do rollback for the time being until there is a release to fix the problems with the beta.

I'm currently running FPE 3.66 and WDF 2.50 Beta and I believe it functions reasonably well.

44 minutes ago, Crckdragon69 said:

Having a bit of trouble here. The whole mod works pretty flawlessly for me, but the condoms are invisible when equipped. Does anyone have a fix? 

they should be overlays (because they would cover the body if I used the effect shaders)

so a couple of things

in-game

go to SLM 14

go into overlays and search for the condoms

out of game (this is easier)

go here -> \Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Overlays\FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp

and see if it exists (if not then go to zip and copy it again)

and both exist then please tell me

(btw which gender? and bodytype you are using?)

so I am trying to fix the lactation and I found a couple of problems.

mainly because when I designed the lactation perk aspect of the mod, I never would have thought that I would be making a redux version of Family Planning Enhanced so that left an issue or two which I never fixed.

so my solution is to make a new lactation perk (in FPE) with a timer attached (lets say 20 days long(MCM Options)

as well as making a new drug called "LactMax" which does the same.

so the original lactation perk in WDF will remain and will work in WDF and then will transform in WDF Offspring to

"Prewar Lactation" which then becomes useless so that the FPE lactation perk will take over.

edit-> also I decided to add two new MCM options to control

1. "how long does lactation last" (I might rework this but I am not sure how yet *basically if you get milked(or feed a baby) then the timer renews)

2. "how long before birth does lactation begin"

Edited by Invictusblade

Bit of an update on my inability to get pregnant. I was testing some other stuff with AAF Autonomy in a cave full of super mutants and female settlers, and after turning on NPC chance/pregnancy notifications I saw one report a settler had been impregnated, which the MCM debug confirmed. On a whim I applied the breeder virus perk to the super mutants after that, which they then infected all the settlers with and their impregnation chances all skyrocketed and they all started getting pregnant right and left.

At the same time, the player character is having constant sex with the super mutants with chances over 100% reported in notifications and still not getting pregnant, but it does at least seem to be working for NPCs as others have observed.

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

they should be overlays (because they would cover the body if I used the effect shaders)

so a couple of things

in-game

go to SLM 14

go into overlays and search for the condoms

out of game (this is easier)

go here -> \Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Overlays\FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp

and see if it exists (if not then go to zip and copy it again)

and both exist then please tell me

(btw which gender? and bodytype you are using?)

I finally got it to work after installing WDF. All of the overlays were present in game and would work in Looksmenu, but whenever I'd equip them it would just be invisible. 

Thanks for the reply though!

30 minutes ago, Crckdragon69 said:

I finally got it to work after installing WDF. All of the overlays were present in game and would work in Looksmenu, but whenever I'd equip them it would just be invisible. 

Thanks for the reply though!

I will have another look, maybe I mess something up when I moved to effect shaders