AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

v3.840 Beta

Added Post Partum to Post Pregnancy (this has a list of options located in general page 1, this works a bit different than most things).

Changed Cumflation from a quest to an aid object (which allows it to work independently) *will be added to IVF's in the future.

made a fix for the frozen baby issue(simply drop the baby if you think it is frozen to grow it up assuming that it is ready or pick up the baby for the same effect).

independent options for Baby to Child & Child to Adult (in FPE, this will include Ghouls) *WDF beta will be posted in the next day or so.

while it is not relevant to FPERedux, I Added Evolution to WDF (evolves certain creatures).

Added options for smoother time refreshes (so instead of 12 hours, it could be 3 hours between belly movements) *this shouldn't change the length of pregnancies.

I will be making more changes but it is going to take a while

30 minutes ago, keith5544 said:

can i use this mod with a custom race, like IKAROS?

I don't believe so,

but I will have a look because it is a recurring question.

back in the 4play days (long before my presence here) I did have half supermutants and a mutant deathclaw (cannot remember the mods) working in FPE (can not remember if it was Family Planning Enhanced or the older Family Planning)

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I don't believe so,

back in the 4play days (long before my presence here) I did have half supermutants and a mutant deathclaw (cannot remember the mods) working in FPE (can not remember if it was Family Planning Enhanced or the older Family Planning)

if there is nothing in the script that depends on the player being human, i think it could work. i can make my own esp patch to make the armors compatible to custom race

I'd like to see a way to hide the pregnancy perk for a while for role play purposes, maybe you can't know your pregnant unless you take a test or talk to a dr.

and there should be no way for you to know who or what got you pregnant unless you only had sex once. 

one roleplay idea I had was at the beginning of the game you don't even know you can be impregnated by bloatfly larva so if you suddenly find yourself pregnant, you might assume that you were pregnant before you were frozen.

I don't know how much of this is possible or anything, but just my ideas.

5 hours ago, TwilightDreamz said:

I'd like to see a way to hide the pregnancy perk for a while for role play purposes, maybe you can't know your pregnant unless you take a test or talk to a dr.

and there should be no way for you to know who or what got you pregnant unless you only had sex once. 

one roleplay idea I had was at the beginning of the game you don't even know you can be impregnated by bloatfly larva so if you suddenly find yourself pregnant, you might assume that you were pregnant before you were frozen.

I have been thinking of making this,

I will have a look while I am working on the current version

On 2/15/2022 at 3:53 AM, Invictusblade said:

I don't believe so,

When I play with Furry Fallout 4, things seem to stop working and I just assume it is because, according to the console, the races officially change from "Human" to their animal counterparts, i.e. "Fox", "Wolf", "Deer", "Otter". I've asked BD if he could make a patch for FPE, but I don't think he'll do it. I removed FF4, and I believe things are working again.

Edited by 1337DragonWolf
2 hours ago, Hiddenboi said:

question is there any way I can increase the max amount of babies per pregnancy I have it set to 100% but all I get is 2 or rarely 4 or 5 any way to increase this I tried editing the mcm in setting but it does nothing?

I will admit that the max babies is a bit inconsistent so I will have a look at this.

I know that it is based on a formula (so I think it is a percentage chance to get more babies)

20 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I will admit that the max babies is a bit inconsistent so I will have a look at this.

I know that it is based on a formula (so I think it is a percentage chance to get more babies)

ok thank you also I don't know if anyone told you but I found a mod on Skyrim that has stretch marks as a over lay I can show you what they look like there around the breasts and belly and legs and other places. some one is  working on fixing the color right now I can also give you the link of the mod if you want to edit I was given the go to make changes to it. also I don't know if this is from the base game being that what Nate or Nora looks like will impact Shaun appearance what I notice about this mod is that it takes the features from the father only not the mother and puts it on the race of the child. like if Nate I use Dual survivors so I made him look like pre war vault tec rep and they will have his features like the freckles green eyes 

ScreenShot14.png

Edited by Hiddenboi
On 2/15/2022 at 12:22 PM, TwilightDreamz said:

funny thing about getting pregnant before being frozen the months will go negative for the pregnancy length 

3 hours ago, Hiddenboi said:

funny thing about getting pregnant before being frozen the months will go negative for the pregnancy length 

Pretty sure that's not how that works, besides, this is a roleplay scenario. when you're cryogenically frozen you stop aging, so if you were pregnant the baby wouldn't progress until you thawed. but we all (The Players) know that's not what happened, but your character wouldn't have any way to know that she could be knocked up by any of the wastelands creatures, or infected by larva in some cases.

5 hours ago, Hiddenboi said:

ah, I was thinking that you were talking about the pregnancy freezing feature from this mod, not the actual game event.

I will try to do something to fix that.

maybe you can only get pregnant once you received the pipboy. (I will think about it)

1 hour ago, TwilightDreamz said:

Pretty sure that's not how that works, besides, this is a roleplay scenario. when you're cryogenically frozen you stop aging, so if you were pregnant the baby wouldn't progress until you thawed. but we all (The Players) know that's not what happened, but your character wouldn't have any way to know that she could be knocked up by any of the wastelands creatures, or infected by larva in some cases.

edit->

I should be posting another beta today or tomorrow.

and it should contain the following...

I clean up the MCM some more

I am adding Cumflation to IVFs (with MCM Options)

I am adding an requirement so that the players requires the pipboy in order to be impregnated (so to avoid the issues) *Haven't tested yet

Edited by Invictusblade

I am making a mod and i want to upload it to LL. The mod involes a character that wants to get the pc pregnant but since this mod is a .esp I cant make the perks or anything connect in a conditional state. how would I detect if the player is pregnant if i cant make your mod a requirement since its not a .esm

24 minutes ago, eidod23 said:

I am making a mod and i want to upload it to LL. The mod involes a character that wants to get the pc pregnant but since this mod is a .esp I cant make the perks or anything connect in a conditional state. how would I detect if the player is pregnant if i cant make your mod a requirement since its not a .esm

it doesn't need to a ESM to be a master.

Wasteland Offspring requires both Wasteland Dairy and Family Planning Enhanced (and recently both of them are now ESP's)

so simply add FPE as a master to your mod and then proceed with the work

unless I completely missed the point

50 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

it doesn't need to a ESM to be a master.

Wasteland Offspring requires both Wasteland Dairy and Family Planning Enhanced (and recently both of them are now ESP's)

so simply add FPE as a master to your mod and then proceed with the work

unless I completely missed the point

I am manly asking how since i tryed to make it a required but it dosnt seem to stick unless theirs a way to force it that i am not seeming to be able to do

21 minutes ago, eidod23 said:

I am manly asking how since i tryed to make it a required but it dosnt seem to stick unless theirs a way to force it that i am not seeming to be able to do

so the old standby, that I use to force masters.

using Fo4edit - simply add a override from the master to the desired mod. (example a keyword from FPE)

try that and try again

15 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

ah, I was thinking that you were talking about the pregnancy freezing feature from this mod, not the actual game event.

I will try to do something to fix that.

maybe you can only get pregnant once you received the pipboy. (I will think about it)

edit->

I should be posting another beta today or tomorrow.

and it should contain the following...

I clean up the MCM some more

I am adding Cumflation to IVFs (with MCM Options)

I am adding an requirement so that the players requires the pipboy in order to be impregnated (so to avoid the issues) *Haven't tested yet

I think I might have accidently confused you again. I've never actually gotten pregnant before leaving the vault, and getting the pipboy. I was really just thinking roleplay ideas.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any reason why body-morphing would stop working suddenly?

I have a save from a few hours previous where I can debug to 9-month pregnancy and the character will show the change.  But when I do the same with a more recent save the character does not change.  This still happens with new games as well.

I did update the mod between these saves, but since the body-morphing is still happening in the earlier save I'm not sure that is causing it.

P.S. is there steps I should take when updating this mod between saves?

Edited by jimboguy
mis-worded
51 minutes ago, jimboguy said:

Just wondering if anyone knows of any reason why body-morphing would stop working suddenly?

I have a save from a few hours previous where I can debug to 9-month pregnancy and the character will show the change.  But when I do the same with a more recent save the character does not change.  This still happens with new games as well.

I did update the mod between these saves, but since the body-morphing is still happening in the earlier save I'm not sure that is causing it.

P.S. is there steps I should take when updating this mod between saves?

so with the second save, does the NPC still have a month 9 pregnancy?

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

so with the second save, does the NPC still have a month 9 pregnancy?

Both saves I used the debug way to impregnate them, but when I use the month 9 pregnancy debug option:

First save: Belly changes as soon as I get out of Mod Config

Second save and New Game: No belly change.

Edited by jimboguy

Just to let you know I think you left a trace or debug running because I'm constantly getting timer updates from player pregnancy. Maybe you had it running to check and left it displaying when you uploaded? I haven't looked for a way to shut it off yet because it's not really bothering me but some people may find it annoying :)

13 minutes ago, Oldwolf58 said:

Just to let you know I think you left a trace or debug running because I'm constantly getting timer updates from player pregnancy. Maybe you had it running to check and left it displaying when you uploaded? I haven't looked for a way to shut it off yet because it's not really bothering me but some people may find it annoying :)

I knew I forgot to do something but it is a beta and I was looking at update times,

here is an updated script for it (download it and copy it to Data/scripts)

fpfp_playerpregdata.pex

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

I knew I forgot to do something but it is a beta and I was looking at update times,

here is an updated script for it (download it and copy it to Data/scripts)

fpfp_playerpregdata.pex 30.11 kB · 2 downloads

LOL No worries, I knew it was just a matter of time til you caught up with it. You're doing a yeoman's job taking care of the mods so I've got no complaints and any body that does can take a long walk off a short pier with cement boots on ;)