AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

I just wanted to clarify that the mods causing my cumflation to not work were Sexual attributes and sexual harassment, they both default to fusion girl at the start of the game so if I don't catch them and fix that my cumflation doesn't work, or any other body morphs. It wasn't your mods fault at all.

Ok, update time for my new save. I found and removed a couple of old physics mods for outfits that I apparently got rid of already (ocb something something). I discovered that Rutah's tattoo overlays were published by the author of the Cute Preset (Aaf manual no no) so i removed it. I also found that Better Power Armor is written by the same author as Better Locational Damage (another manual No No) and removed that. New save game results using FPER 3.80 as female PC: Cumflation (set at 75%, double duration for testing) works until the PC/NPC is pregnant even in F/F interactions however, the likelyhood of cumflation/pregnancy drops significantly in Violate scenarios after the first one or two times and notifications for FPER disappear (possibly too many scripts running?). Pregnancy % is currently set to 95% since 100 seems to be a little buggy with false positives, 95% can be confirmed by debug as true in my tests but again the percentage seems to be thrown out the door in violate especially with larger groups. "Friendlier" sex options like boffing an enslaved raider to teach them manners/submission resulted in cumflation and pregnancy for the raider, my PC is again having puppies since I forgot to turn that setting back down and I'm waiting for her to get far enough along in the pregnancy to start showing (just hit month 2 which is unnoticable in most women IRL). I'll test the other mods I have that allow sex as I can in game to check for cumflation/pregnancy results.

so I should be posting the update over the weekend (Sunday most likely)

Current Changelog (shit I should have wrote them down)

More Messages (I copied and pasted the rest of them but there is space for more)

Added Fertility Perks (with MCM options so you can control them better) *This has a timer so it will disappear after bah

Added Lactation Perk to FPE (WDF will use this perk if WDF Offspring is installed) *with MCM options so you can control them better **This has a timer so it will disappear after bah

reworked the aid objects to be usable objects for the above perks (see images)

Baby viability for dead mothers (based on MCM Options and your Medic Perk)

Need to work on

Sex/Birth/Safe Sex Counter with Perks (need to work)

C-Section is not working properly yet (I will rework this into something else)

some perks need to be worked on.

general testing

Question

so I was thinking with the Fertility Perk, Do you want a period of infertility(or just normal chances) afterwards?

I was thinking of how to space out the periods of fertility in the mod because by default, every time you wake up there is a chance to be fertile.

it would look something like this

Nothing

Sleep (or use the drug)

Fertility activates and lasts for 72 hours (3 days)

then infertility perk(or normal perk) that lasts for 240 hours (10 days)

Nothing and repeat

update-> so I made the changes because it was fairly easy and I decided to do both (Infertility and Normal) because that is easy - two new MCM options

new update-> I decided to make a simple fertility test kit(aid object) to see what the chances of getting pregnant.

20220317154113_1.jpg

20220317154123_1.jpg

Edited by Invictusblade

Having pregnancy issues atm.
Currently using 3.845beta. IIRC previous Version Worked.
Currently my player character cannot get pregnant naturally or using the MCM debug Button.
When Using The Debug Option it says it was successfull, however the Pregnancy info option says that my character is not pregnant.
I've also tried using the Fertility sliders and turned them up aswell.
Got a beauty of a log for you though. It should have Verbose enabled aswell. Papyrus.0.log

Modlist: plugins.txt

Edit: Can confirm that v840b Works. So it must be a semi recent change.

Edited by epicguy33

Still not getting any pregnancy morph happening in my game and I even went as far as deleting the female nif and tri files and using bodyslide to recreate them (with morphs turned on). I'm currently using fusion girl 1.86 and looksmenu 1.6.20 which is aaf compatible even though it's not the recommended version. Should I change one of those to another version to get the pregnancy slider to start working? The FG slider in bodyslide is called maternity while in looks menu it's belly big and belly pregnant?

Plugins.txt

Edited by Argent Wolfe
Added plugins list

I will have a look at the pregnancy morphs (maybe something went wrong)

one more part to the changelog

I decided to add chances to IVF injections with its own option in MCM (btw it will still depend on fertility and other factors (breeder virus, pill))

(I was thinking of having each creature /human chances as well but decided to simply have a single Option)

hopefully this update will work properly when I post it in the next couple of days

(it works for me but that doesn't mean much)

btw I will have a look at hiding pregnancies(with MCM option) so no messages or perks until it is discovered. but this may take a while.

update->

I added a diary(of sorts) to the counter system (an aid object(that creates itself when used) and three MCM options as backup)

and I added a new MCM option for the names of the "Unique Sex Partners" perk (it is the same perk with 10 different names)

Sexually Active Adult, Player, Swinger, Slut, Playboy, Playgirl, Man-Whore, Whore, Village Milkman, Village Bicycle

let me know if you are offended.

Edited by Invictusblade

I switched back to the normal releases from the beta and everything seems to be working fine. It must be whatever was implemented between the latest normal release and the betas that had messed up the PC pregnancy recognition. I figured I'd post this update so you may be able to look into what had changed to affect that part of the mod. Course, it appears that you may be redoing the pregnancy and fertility aspect of the mod.

On that note, your idea of a fertility period of 3 day(s) followed by a set infertility period sounds like it should work fine. My question is, because I know nothing about Fallout 4 scripting, is if sleeping to receive the perk is required or if it just requires in-game days to pass. I figure that sleeping is required because that seems like an event that would be easy to hook into and wouldn't be as script heavy as tracking via in-game hours. Again that is just my thought and I'm unsure as to how accurate it may be.

Hey wassup Invictusblade!

Could you update this version of Family Planning with the changes to interface with Advanced Needs 76 (AN76) from the other Family Planning mod?

AN76 now watches for FPE GetPregnant and GiveBirth events and does not start that mod's menstrual cycle when the player is pregnant.  The other version of Family Planning was changed to watch for the AN76 menstrual cycle and not start pregnancy when the menstrual cycle is active.  There are some notes in the Support section from that mod that I passed along as there are Keywords that can be watched for the menstrual cycle.  Here is a link those notes:

The other Family Planning mod (which I am sure you know): 

so I already made the changes (no idea if they will work)

so this will be hard to explain

at the moment, I am working on a new lactation system with different aspects. *shit I should have wrote it down last night

so there will be two new perks (Lactation - Active and Lactation - Inactive) *the Lactation perk will remain

when bah is done and Lactation occurs (it has a timer now so it won't last forever)

"Lactation - Active"

3 days later (or lactation time)

"Lactation - Inactive"

Lactation is removed

so if you are on "Lactation - Inactive" and you get milked then the perk will turn into "Lactation - Active" and thus can be repeated

but if you are on "Lactation - Inactive" and you DON'T get milked then the lactation perk will get removed.

*Feeding Babies count towards this

(so real world story about Nestlé, IBFAN claim that Nestlé distributes free formula samples to hospitals and maternity wards; after leaving the hospital, the formula is no longer free, but because the supplementation has interfered with lactation, the family must continue to buy the formula.)

one more thing, I will be adding a chance to lactation, that could one of three ways (Lactation, Low milk Lactation (Nothing), and unusable Lactation(critical failure)) *I will work on names

edit-> I decided to remove the "Lactation - Active" and replace it with the Lactation Perk but it will behave the same as "Lactation - Active"

btw here is a screenshot of the Frogless Fertility Test Kit in Action *there is a reason for the name

(it allows you to see what are your or a NPC's chances of getting pregnant and if pregnant then it displays the pregnancy panel)

20220318191123_1.jpg

Edited by Invictusblade
On 3/17/2022 at 10:56 PM, TwilightDreamz said:

I just wanted to clarify that the mods causing my cumflation to not work were Sexual attributes and sexual harassment, they both default to fusion girl at the start of the game so if I don't catch them and fix that my cumflation doesn't work, or any other body morphs. It wasn't your mods fault at all.

and how do you fix that ? (without disabling the mods) 

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so I already made the changes (no idea if they will work)

so this will be hard to explain

at the moment, I am working on a new lactation system with different aspects. *shit I should have wrote it down last night

so there will be two new perks (Lactation - Active and Lactation - Inactive) *the Lactation perk will remain

when bah is done and Lactation occurs (it has a timer now so it won't last forever)

"Lactation - Active"

"Lactation - Inactive"

Lactation is removed

so if you are on "Lactation - Inactive" and you get milked then the perk will turn into "Lactation - Active" and thus can be repeated

but if you are on "Lactation - Inactive" and you DON'T get milked then the lactation perk will get removed.

*Feeding Babies count towards this

(so real world story about Nestlé, IBFAN claim that Nestlé distributes free formula samples to hospitals and maternity wards; after leaving the hospital, the formula is no longer free, but because the supplementation has interfered with lactation, the family must continue to buy the formula.)

one more thing, I will be adding a chance to lactation, that could one of three ways (Lactation, Low milk Lactation (Nothing), and unusable Lactation(critical failure)) *I will work on names

edit-> I decided to remove the "Lactation - Active" and replace it with the Lactation Perk but it will behave the same as "Lactation - Active"

btw here is a screenshot of the Frogless Fertility Test Kit in Action *there is a reason for the name

(it allows you to see what are your or a NPC's chances of getting pregnant and if pregnant then it displays the pregnancy panel)

20220318191123_1.jpg

hi, Is it normal to have "zaz particles" in my inventory (they are stacking up over the time) or they are supposed to be hidden ?

27 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

hi, Is it normal to have "zaz particles" in my inventory (they are stacking up over the time) or they are supposed to be hidden ?

it should remove them at the end of cumflation and I don't think I have any control on them being visible to inventory (but at least, if it breaks then it is a simple matter of unequipping the particle effects(it could be worse))

10 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

it should remove them at the end of cumflation and I don't think I have any control on them being visible to inventory (but at least, if it breaks then it is a simple matter of unequipping the particle effects(it could be worse))

i downloaded a mysterious mod (can't find it anymore) that make zaz particles craftable at chem station so that's the pb i guess 

11 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

the update will be delayed a couple of days

I really need to clean up the MCM (I made several new menus and options within existing menus so it is a mess)

but at the moment, everything looks like it is working

bit sad at the delay, but if it needs to be done then it needs to be done.

Everything is looking really cool so far, I do have a question though, will it be ok to update in game without starting a new game?

I've been stuck in a cycle of having to start new games recently and it's been driving me nuts, lol

I stripped workshop framework out of my game, everytime I turned around I got the glitch where settlers wouldn't assign to crops right. 
that and I realized that nothing in my game was actually relying on it as a master either so, yeah, lol

live and learn I guess.

5 hours ago, TwilightDreamz said:

zaz particles were always craftable at the chem station it's a part of the main mod.

Depends on which version, if you get the framework version it's not craftable, but I would assume the stand-alone release version would make them fully craftable. 

7 hours ago, TwilightDreamz said:

bit sad at the delay, but if it needs to be done then it needs to be done.

Everything is looking really cool so far, I do have a question though, will it be ok to update in game without starting a new game?

I've been stuck in a cycle of having to start new games recently and it's been driving me nuts, lol

I stripped workshop framework out of my game, everytime I turned around I got the glitch where settlers wouldn't assign to crops right. 
that and I realized that nothing in my game was actually relying on it as a master either so, yeah, lol

live and learn I guess.

hard to say, I haven't started a new game for a while and it works for me.

but I have been test mode for a while so I cannot tell you for sure

I would say it should be fine to update if you have the beta installed.

the biggest changes are the following...

Counters - will be zeroed

Lactation - it uses an aid object now as well as timers and two perks

Fertility - it uses two perks (fertile and infertile) now as well as timers

2 hours ago, Darkanna17 said:

Depends on which version, if you get the framework version it's not craftable, but I would assume the stand-alone release version would make them fully craftable. 

idk, all I know is I have "A" version of it, lol

it's craftable for me and shows up when it needs to and vanishes after a while.

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

hard to say, I haven't started a new game for a while and it works for me.

but I have been test mode for a while so I cannot tell you for sure

I would say it should be fine to update if you have the beta installed.

the biggest changes are the following...

Counters - will be zeroed

Lactation - it uses an aid object now as well as timers and two perks

Fertility - it uses two perks (fertile and infertile) now as well as timers

that's ok with me, I'm not really very far along anyways, I spent my first 3-4 hour just setting up sanctuary, lol

I've only just rescued Preston and Co and moved them in. 

Spoiler

ScreenShot1.pngScreenShot2.pngScreenShot5.pngScreenShot6.pngScreenShot7.pngScreenShot8.png

Edited by TwilightDreamz
pictures didn't go inside spoiler, grr

No real problems with the mod installed and running since 17th Feb 2022 until this minor hiccup.

This is my first male char in F4 and I modify female NPCs to satisfy my eye-candy lust.

Seeing as Nate has the ONLY radiation noncontaminated semen in the Commonwealth I sent him out to "improve" the quality of the local DNA by being very "friendly" with every female he met and repeating until the chance of a pregnancy looked good. I use the mods that make all NPC females less ugly, younger and cleaner, and so none are too old, too dirty or or too ugly and he has been quite successful. I removed Sexual Attributes and Sexual Harassment when it was clear that they were making my game farcical for both my female chars and my male char ( in the latter case he was running around with a ~ -16 SPECIAL handicap while in the former case even the Sentinel Power armor was demanding she fellate him and she could not walk 100ms without a proposition").

My question is: "how do I change the race of an infant?"

I fully understand the concepts of genetic racial dominance and I need no lecture there.

I have the injectable specific DNA of Nat's current race already made but have no idea as to how I am supposed to use it on an infant.

I realize that ingame the infant's race is a RNG thing, but it certainly seems skewed against his primary race and for follower/companion mothers of the same race, I want to correct this.

BTW
I had to crack up when I saw Red Tourette, Ack Ack, Whiplash etc. all cleaned up and nursing infants while Penny ( I "enjoyed my stay") and Anne Hargreaves are having some problems explaining their new family and Ada wants to thank you for hers (Curie still a robot as I have not even managed Good Neighbour yet). Vault 81's teacher will soon be busy as well.

3 hours ago, Will55 said:

No real problems with the mod installed and running since 17th Feb 2022 until this minor hiccup.

This is my first male char in F4 and I modify female NPCs to satisfy my eye-candy lust.

Seeing as Nate has the ONLY radiation noncontaminated semen in the Commonwealth I sent him out to "improve" the quality of the local DNA by being very "friendly" with every female he met and repeating until the chance of a pregnancy looked good. I use the mods that make all NPC females less ugly, younger and cleaner, and so none are too old, too dirty or or too ugly and he has been quite successful. I removed Sexual Attributes and Sexual Harassment when it was clear that they were making my game farcical for both my female chars and my male char ( in the latter case he was running around with a ~ -16 SPECIAL handicap while in the former case even the Sentinel Power armor was demanding she fellate him and she could not walk 100ms without a proposition").

My question is: "how do I change the race of an infant?"

I fully understand the concepts of genetic racial dominance and I need no lecture there.

I have the injectable specific DNA of Nat's current race already made but have no idea as to how I am supposed to use it on an infant.

I realize that ingame the infant's race is a RNG thing, but it certainly seems skewed against his primary race and for follower/companion mothers of the same race, I want to correct this.

BTW
I had to crack up when I saw Red Tourette, Ack Ack, Whiplash etc. all cleaned up and nursing infants while Penny ( I "enjoyed my stay") and Anne Hargreaves are having some problems explaining their new family and Ada wants to thank you for hers (Curie still a robot as I have not even managed Good Neighbour yet). Vault 81's teacher will soon be busy as well.

so with DNA Transfer and Racial Perks

if you inject them into yourself (or NPCs by using it while looking at them) then it gives you(or them) a perk.

sex scenes will read the perk and replace you (or NPC) with another father (of that perk).

(so White Perk for White Children)

FPE - Contains the racial perks (in MCM)

Wasteland Offspring - Contains DNA Transfer syringes that do the same

22 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

if you inject them into yourself (or NPCs by using it while looking at them) then it gives you(or them) a perk.

sex scenes will read the perk and replace you (or NPC) with another father (of that perk).

Many thanks for the quick reply.

So, if Ada has a child of another race totally different to both parents (as she has) I can inject her and the child will assume that racial identity of the parents?

Or do I just kick her out for her obvious "adultery" ? ?.........*facetious*

11 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Speaking of, there seems to be a "Use mother's DNA" setting missing. "Use father's DNA" for race seems to act as a percentage that the father's race will be used (which does come in handy), but if the mother has a race perk, there doesn't seem to be a setting for that. 
Imagine a character is having a kid with Tina de Luca, and has given her the Hispanic race (which would be fitting), and themselves the White race. It would be impossible to confine the race selections to Hispanic and White, with the current settings. Instead, if "Use father's DNA" was set to 50%, there's a 50% chance of a random race, which means 12.5% chance of Asian and 12.5% of Black. 
This problem also applies to female players as well, if they set their race to something, they can't 100% give birth to children of their own race, if that's their choice. Also, imagine banging Preston as a white chick, accidentally getting pregnant, and giving birth to Asian kids. It's just weird, and it happened to me.

Edited by Darkanna17