AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

6 hours ago, Darkanna17 said:

Speaking of, there seems to be a "Use mother's DNA" setting missing. "Use father's DNA" for race seems to act as a percentage that the father's race will be used (which does come in handy), but if the mother has a race perk, there doesn't seem to be a setting for that. 
Imagine a character is having a kid with Tina de Luca, and has given her the Hispanic race (which would be fitting), and themselves the White race. It would be impossible to confine the race selections to Hispanic and White, with the current settings. Instead, if "Use father's DNA" was set to 50%, there's a 50% chance of a random race, which means 12.5% chance of Asian and 12.5% of Black. 
This problem also applies to female players as well, if they set their race to something, they can't 100% give birth to children of their own race, if that's their choice. Also, imagine banging Preston as a white chick, accidentally getting pregnant, and giving birth to Asian kids. It's just weird, and it happened to me.

there is a couple of reasons for that

1. children are currently govern by the father (and unless I do a complete overhaul of the system, I am not sure if this would work)

2. mothers are usually humans (however I did have an early version working with half deathclaw mutants and mutant supermutant (a couple of companion mods on nexus years ago))

(this was back in the fourplay days (MY VERSION IS FOR AAF ONLY(for any trolls out there))

but remember FPE is old mod with different authors doing their own thing.

look I will have a look at this, but I cannot promise anything

edit-> I am looking into it and while the script is easy enough (basically by making it think that the mother is the father)

but because of issues, this will take a bit longer. (because of creatures)

so I will post the update in the next couple of days

Edited by Invictusblade

I had a delay today, (I decided to go over my installed mods and you know the drill, shit went wrong)

so I will try to post the updates by Friday (or the weekend)

I was looking into making a second MCM menu for FPE Redux to fit the new content.

while it did work-ish, it doesn't work as intended (it opens both menus when you select it so it is not as tidy as I hoped (but I just had an idea, I will work on it tomorrow))

also I need to work on C-Sections, (still might kill it)

On 3/18/2022 at 2:41 PM, Argent Wolfe said:

Still not getting any pregnancy morph happening in my game and I even went as far as deleting the female nif and tri files and using bodyslide to recreate them (with morphs turned on). I'm currently using fusion girl 1.86 and looksmenu 1.6.20 which is aaf compatible even though it's not the recommended version. Should I change one of those to another version to get the pregnancy slider to start working? The FG slider in bodyslide is called maternity while in looks menu it's belly big and belly pregnant?

Plugins.txt 11.15 kB · 2 downloads

Having same issues with pregnancy failing

First pregnancy ok

Everything reset

Second pregnancy is synth

Birth worked with doc and without

Body did not reset

Can only be reset with regenerate mcm

Status per mcm is not pregnant

Impregnation attempts = fail with message pregnant

6 hours ago, one0one said:

First pregnancy ok

Everything reset

Body did not reset

is post partum enabled?

(because that might cause issues when you quickly do commands afterwards, it is designed to turn off when the body morph is a small size and after a time)

5 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

Hi, does this mod support (or recognize) custom player races? My player character uses a custom race and I'm failing to get her pregnant even with debug command from MCM.

which custom race?

3 hours ago, FrostWimbelton said:

Can't save when baby equipped. Idk if it's from this mod or Wasteland Dairy Framework

which baby? (there are quite a few now)

I will have a look at this issue but I would like more details

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

which custom race?

Sorry, my bad, it's "MayaRace" from this mod on Nexus. I took a peek at it in FO4Edit and it seemed alright, it has "ActorTypeNPC" and "ActorTypeHuman" Keywords so I think it's only there so that the player has an unique body texture from the rest of the Commonwealth.

I'll include it here so in case you want to plop it in your game and check it out. It doesn't have any requirement to install.

Maya.esp

First pregnancy ok

Everything reset

Body did not reset

is post partum enabled?

Cannot find a toggle for post partum

Toggle for Lasting Body Morphs set to off

Body remains at 9 month stage after delivery

10 minutes ago, one0one said:

Post partum configuration options are at the end of the General Options page 1. If post partum is on, then still looking pregnant for a day or several after delivery is expected, as I understand it.

28 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Post partum configuration options are at the end of the General Options page 1. If post partum is on, then still looking pregnant for a day or several after delivery is expected, as I understand it.

also Post Partum is enabled by default

40 minutes ago, one0one said:

First pregnancy ok

Everything reset

Body did not reset

is post partum enabled?

Toggle for Lasting Body Morphs set to off

Body remains at 9 month stage after delivery

so I am in the middle of cleaning up MCM because I added more than a few new options

such as...

Counters (Sex/Births/Safe Sex)

Lactation

Fertility

Viability (should change the name of this one, this is about recovering the baby when the mother dies instead of the baby dying)

C-Sections (I am remaking this one for the next update, when I add birth complications, so you need to operate to save the mother and baby (MCM Option, of course))

and then combine them with the slightly older new features

Post Partum

Viability (the baby version)

and the many custom options I added (Pregnancy length, Morphs, bah bah)

and all of this has meant that the MCM is bloated so I am working on it

1 hour ago, PeytonPhoenix said:

Hi, I'm a non-native speaker player and just started playing this game, may I ask which file should I modify if I want to translate those cumflation messages into another language? 

Use FO4 edit, and locate the text and change it directly.

1. Load Fo4 edit. Select only the file you want to edit in the panel (you can select all, just quicker to load 1)

2. Select Quest > cumflation in the left panel

3. Select the text (scroll down you will see text lines in the right panel).

4. Right click on text and choose "Edit" FO4 edit will ask if you are sure, say yes.

5. Edit lines like "oh wow, Cum is leaking from her pussy and can see it running down the inside of her thigh." to your language.

6. Save.

Edited by Nuka Cherry
21 minutes ago, Nuka Cherry said:

Use FO4 edit, and locate the text and change it directly.

1. Load Fo4 edit. Select only the file you want to edit in the panel (you can select all, just quicker to load 1)

2. Select Quest > cumflation in the left panel

3. Select the text (scroll down you will see text lines in the right panel).

4. Right click on text and choose "Edit" FO4 edit will ask if you are sure, say yes.

5. Edit lines like "oh wow, Cum is leaking from her pussy and can see it running down the inside of her thigh." to your language.

6. Save.

Thank you so much!!

1 hour ago, PeytonPhoenix said:

Hi, I'm a non-native speaker player and just started playing this game, may I ask which file should I modify if I want to translate those cumflation messages into another language? 

and if you are feeling up for it, look at the quest FPFP_Messages (if you do, I would recommend that you focus on your favourites)

I should be able to post the update tomorrow, I cleaned up MCM somewhat but I will continue to go over it in the meantime also I should go over WDF MCM's

16 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

hi, i tried for 30mins ? placing a baby in a crib in Homeplate to no avail so to be sure the baby can only be placed in a settlement (outdoor location) right ?

yes I believe so (but I think it also depends on other mods (because Homeplate is a limited settlement but there are mods to "fix" that))

so quick question for everyone,

(I was reminded of the power of the scripts in FPE. (the parts I didn't work on))

Do you want already pregnant women in the game? (if you don't want WDF) *Not fake pregnancies

so this new addition will be broad reaching (could affect each and every female NPC given the chances)

so I already made something similar but this will be slightly different

(The impregnation series of addons had a number of options to control the amount of pregnancies in each faction(or it was an attempt to do so))

while this one doesn't have that

11 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

yes I believe so (but I think it also depends on other mods (because Homeplate is a limited settlement but there are mods to "fix" that))

so making Homeplate into a full-fledged settlement worth a shot (the crib will work)? 

3 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

(I was reminded of the power of the scripts in FPE. (the parts I didn't work on))

Do you want already pregnant women in the game? (if you don't want WDF) *Not fake pregnancies

so this new addition will be broad reaching (could affect each and every female NPC given the chances)

(The impregnation series of addons had a number of options to control the amount of pregnancies in each faction(or it was an attempt to do so))

why not but how can you tell if an npc is already pregnant ? (if you are planning on doing it yourself) cause it take a while (fpe month) to see the belly morph

2 hours ago, lee3310 said:

why not but how can you tell if an npc is already pregnant ? (if you are planning on doing it yourself) cause it take a while (fpe month) to see the belly morph

so there is a couple of methods (depending on settings)

1. current(old) is to either wait or use the "Show Target Pregnancy Info" in the debug page 1 of the FPE MCM menu (there is also a hotkey for that as well)

and in the newest version (which may take a bit longer because of the already pregnants(should think of better name)) I did add the Frogless Fertility Tests which also works as a pregnancy test.

2. if you have better console, then you can check a NPCs Perks and if settings are met then they should have a perk called "Impregnated(bah)"

15 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

so there is a couple of methods (depending on settings)

1. current(old) is to either wait or use the "Show Target Pregnancy Info" in the debug page 1 of the FPE MCM menu (there is also a hotkey for that as well)

and in the newest version (which may take a bit longer because of the already pregnants(should think of better name)) I did add the Frogless Fertility Tests which also works as a pregnancy test.

2. if you have better console, then you can check a NPCs Perks and if settings are met then they should have a perk called "Impregnated(bah)"

the fertility test sound promising (more immersive) I'd go for it.

so I had some plans for this

12 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so this mostly works, but I need to refine it a lot more

also I have a STD script running at the same time (so diseases can run rampant throughout the commonwealth, yes you can turn them off)

also using the same methods, I try to do the same with overlays and autonomy but those failed.

Autonomy and Overlays work now

I will try to upload the mod tomorrow

Update-> so it still needs tweaking (Pregnancy has stopped working) but when it was working, it works great

(I have no idea if it is going to lead to bad performance.)

here is a couple of screenshots

a couple is having sex and some of the others have tattoo's (the man having sex is from the storyteller mod)

20220325225928_1.thumb.jpg.01a07f12e68c74414baf069e33af1717.jpg

(I have mentioned this before but one of the things I love about overlays/tattoo's in fallout 4 is when they are hidden because that tells a story)

also the woman on the left chair and bench(I think) are from "AA FusionCityRising - Hookers of the Commonwealth"

20220325230227_1.thumb.jpg.1449d567818f8542d14e09d445bd6b20.jpg

and here is Ellen from the Ellen - the cartographer

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15962

*I have remove Outfit_Framework from the load order and only using the system from FPE (I really wish, I thought about it earlier)

btw if you wondering why I am using FPE. that is because I have no idea how it actually works. (so I won't able to recreate it for a long while)

Edited by Invictusblade
13 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I'd be happy to give it a try. I like having a lot of pregnant women all over the Commonwealth, but so far have been doing it with a generic BodyGen template to add a random value to the pregnant belly slider. I'd drop that in favor of actual FPE pregnancies as long as it didn't end up overloading the game (no idea what hundreds of simultaneous pregnancies will result in, nor where the children will go, but willing to find out...)