AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

3 hours ago, TwilightDreamz said:

I'm having a slight issue, I got pregnant early on and decided to end it with the pill. I got the post partum effect after that and it's never gone away and now it seems like I cant get pregnant again. It's been at least a week or longer since I had my period.

shit, I will post a fix soon

7 hours ago, Ashmar50 said:

Just found Cumflation IVF ON/OFF keeps flipping to off setting

yep I will post a fix

17 hours ago, jimboguy said:

Both saves I used the debug way to impregnate them, but when I use the month 9 pregnancy debug option:

First save: Belly changes as soon as I get out of Mod Config

Second save and New Game: No belly change.

Did another test with the first save (where belly change is working), once the character gives birth their belly doesn't change for any further pregnancies.

P.S. I have never been able to get the cumflation to work even when I set it the chance to 100.  Does it only happen when you are 'overfilled' or should it happen after every encounter?

19 minutes ago, jimboguy said:

Did another test with the first save (where belly change is working), once the character gives birth their belly doesn't change for any further pregnancies.

P.S. I have never been able to get the cumflation to work even when I set it the chance to 100.  Does it only happen when you are 'overfilled' or should it happen after every encounter?

that is weird, so a couple of questions

what gender?

what bodytype?

so with cumflation, does the messages and dripping work?

I had another idea I'd like to see implemented, not sure how feasible it is though.

Right now clones require just some cum you can get from anyone, and that feels wrong to me, I'd like to see something added to take samples of dna from the people you are cloning. Now I know you're busy bug fixing right now, so no hurry or anything. :D

17 minutes ago, TwilightDreamz said:

I had another idea I'd like to see implemented, not sure how feasible it is though.

Right now clones require just some cum you can get from anyone, and that feels wrong to me, I'd like to see something added to take samples of dna from the people you are cloning. Now I know you're busy bug fixing right now, so no hurry or anything. :D

I did think about that, (I thought it was very difficult at the time but it might not be that difficult anymore)

*regardless, I am still keeping the perk requirement because that requires trust (which doing the DNA extraction thing won't require)

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

that is weird, so a couple of questions

what gender?

what bodytype?

so with cumflation, does the messages and dripping work?

The character is female, using CBBE bodytype.

As for cumflation there are no messages, though I do still get the cum splatter apparel item.

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I did think about that, (I thought it was very difficult at the time but it might not be that difficult anymore)

*regardless, I am still keeping the perk requirement because that requires trust (which doing the DNA extraction thing won't require)

I was actually thinking the dna thing would be unlocked by the perk requirement anyways, so no issue anyways, 

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so here is a fix for postpartum while losing a baby (if give birth is false) but you need to go back to save while pregnant (I haven't done a fix function yet)

fpfp_playerpregdata.pex 30.15 kB · 1 download fpfp_basepregdata.pex 70.75 kB · 1 download

I decided to start over, going back that far wasn't an option for me, I'm going to play with postpartum disabled for the time being. I took the opportunity to tune my mod list a bit at the same time, so no biggie.

1 hour ago, jimboguy said:

The character is female, using CBBE bodytype.

As for cumflation there are no messages, though I do still get the cum splatter apparel item.

so it still works but no body morphing?

and I assumed that you have done number 1 of my signature?

so go into looksmenu

and go into Body->advance

look(and expand or shrink) for the following

"BigBelly" for cbbe

or

"Belly Big" for Fusion Girl

or

"BellyFatty" for Janebod

and see if that works (to see if there is a problem there)

50 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

so it still works but no body morphing?

and I assumed that you have done number 1 of my signature?

so go into looksmenu

and go into Body->advance

look(and expand or shrink) for the following

"BigBelly" for cbbe

or

"Belly Big" for Fusion Girl

or

"BellyFatty" for Janebod

and see if that works (to see if there is a problem there)

After sex I only get the cum overlays apparel, no messages or body morphing for cumflation.

Yes, I remade all the build morphs in Bodyslide before I posted the first message here.

Went into looksmenu and I can see the "BigBelly" slider and moving it does change the character.

I am attaching my load order and the latest papyrus.

The papyrus is when I load into a new character just out of the vault (made a new character), run the debug impreg command, then run the debug 9 month pregnancy morph (no bodymorph change) and then quit the game.

loadorder.txt Papyrus.0.log

22 minutes ago, jimboguy said:

After sex I only get the cum overlays apparel, no messages or body morphing for cumflation.

Yes, I remade all the build morphs in Bodyslide before I posted the first message here.

Went into looksmenu and I can see the "BigBelly" slider and moving it does change the character.

I am attaching my load order and the latest papyrus.

The papyrus is when I load into a new character just out of the vault (made a new character), run the debug impreg command, then run the debug 9 month pregnancy morph (no bodymorph change) and then quit the game.

loadorder.txt 3.42 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0.log 21.25 kB · 0 downloads

so first off

backup your save

1. save the game

2. Go to FPE MCM, debug page 2 click "Stop Family Planning Enhanced"

3. save a different save

4. quit and load the new save

5. Go to FPE MCM, debug page 2 click "Start Family Planning Enhanced"

6. see if that worked

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

so first off

backup your save

1. save the game

2. Go to FPE MCM, debug page 2 click "Stop Family Planning Enhanced"

3. save a different save

4. quit and load the new save

5. Go to FPE MCM, debug page 2 click "Start Family Planning Enhanced"

6. see if that worked

After doing all that I am getting something, though its still weird behaviour.

After following the above steps.

1. Go to FPE MCM debug page 3 to impreg self.

2. Leave MCM to check message.

3. Go to FPE MCM debug page 4 to check 9 month bodymorph.

4. Leave MCM, see no changes on body.

5. Go back into FEP MCM debug page 3 and debug abort pregnancy.

6. Leave MCM and see belly change.

7. Go to FPE MCM debug page 4 to reset bodymorph and back to usual body.

Since FPE and WDF seem to both use bodymorph should I stop WDF and reset FPE and see if that makes a difference?

Edited by jimboguy
25 minutes ago, jimboguy said:

After doing all that I am getting something, though its still weird behaviour.

After following the above steps.

1. Go to FPE MCM debug page 3 to impreg self.

2. Leave MCM to check message.

3. Go to FPE MCM debug page 4 to check 9 month bodymorph.

4. Leave MCM, see no changes on body.

5. Go back into FEP MCM debug page 3 and debug abort pregnancy.

6. Leave MCM and see belly change.

7. Go to FPE MCM debug page 4 to reset bodymorph and back to usual body.

Since FPE and WDF seem to both use bodymorph should I stop WDF and reset FPE and see if that makes a difference?

I will think about this tomorrow (it is midnight here)

I  can't get cumflation to work at all with new patch besides the ivf staying on off anyone else having this issue?I have done all the usal relaod and restart mods and addons move files in mo2  charater is female cbbe it worked before update.also the psot partom settings seemed to add extra month each month of preg month on character belly got huge just put patch in so will test now.

1 hour ago, Ashmar50 said:

I  can't get cumflation to work at all with new patch besides the ivf staying on off anyone else having this issue?I have done all the usal relaod and restart mods and addons move files in mo2  charater is female cbbe it worked before update.also the psot partom settings seemed to add extra month each month of preg month on character belly got huge just put patch in so will test now.

cumflation seems to work, besides the ivf error, at least for me now, after starting a new game, but i'm using the CBBE Physics vanilla base body and I don't mess with any of the sliders, I just batch build my clothes.

Hi, I am trying to figure out how to use the veterinarian aspect of this mod.
I have created a few of the items but have no idea what to do with them or what any of it is or does.

Also, be cool if there was a animal fight some where that you could bring your animals that you raised to fight for money or other stuff.

I have AAF Family planning enhanced 2.611.7 and the creature addons. If I update to this, (I think it is this one) do I need to get that dairy mod or does this have the creature stuff in it with out needing the add ons?
Or am I just using a completely different version?

18 hours ago, TwilightDreamz said:

cumflation seems to work, besides the ivf error, at least for me now, after starting a new game, but i'm using the CBBE Physics vanilla base body and I don't mess with any of the sliders, I just batch build my clothes.

so did you tick "build morph" in bodyslide? because you need to do that

3 hours ago, Morion4 said:

Hi, I am trying to figure out how to use the veterinarian aspect of this mod.
I have created a few of the items but have no idea what to do with them or what any of it is or does.

Also, be cool if there was a animal fight some where that you could bring your animals that you raised to fight for money or other stuff.

ok there is quite a few different ways to play this mod

1. Breeding (sex or IVF) - this allows you to get creatures to join you.

2. Non-Sexual (finding eggs or wombs) *requires certain Perk Mags - instead of breeding creatures, this simply grows creatures from revived eggs or wombs

3. Cages - if you craft a special syringe (cannot remember the exact details yet, tomorrow) if a creature is hit by a special syringe then there is a chance to capture the creature.

so in the adult stage of the creature, you will be able to switch them into simple followers (there is a armor on them, aid object or MCM Command to do this)

2 hours ago, Morion4 said:

I have AAF Family planning enhanced 2.611.7 and the creature addons. If I update to this, (I think it is this one) do I need to get that dairy mod or does this have the creature stuff in it with out needing the add ons?
Or am I just using a completely different version?

so there is two current versions of FPE - Ego's FPE and the redux version by me.

the Redux version is designed(and vice versa) for Wasteland Dairy framework & Wasteland Offspring

the most recent versions are beta's (which some people are having problems with)

25 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

2. Non-Sexual (finding eggs or wombs) *requires certain Perk Mags - instead of breeding creatures, this simply grows creatures from revived eggs or wombs

3. Cages - if you craft a special syringe (cannot remember the exact details yet, tomorrow) if a creature is hit by a special syringe then there is a chance to capture the creature.

so in the adult stage of the creature, you will be able to switch them into simple followers (there is a armor on them, aid object or MCM Command to do this)

So for #1 is that only for the player character, or can npc's be bred?
As in do the IFV only work for the player character or can you use them on an npc like a settler or follower?
Also, do you need to have the associated cum in your inventory and for the all one ones how does it decide what is being impregnated?

28 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

so there is two current versions of FPE - Ego's FPE and the redux version by me.

the Redux version is designed(and vice versa) for Wasteland Dairy framework & Wasteland Offspring

the most recent versions are beta's (which some people are having problems with)

Does your version have all of the same features plus some of the extras or does it require the wasteland stuff, I like how the one I have is, but some of the other things you have sound nice, but I don't want to bog my game down with any more mods, I am actually trying to reduce the list as it is.

Thank you for your response and help.

20 minutes ago, Morion4 said:

Does your version have all of the same features plus some of the extras or does it require the wasteland stuff, I like how the one I have is, but some of the other things you have sound nice, but I don't want to bog my game down with any more mods, I am actually trying to reduce the list as it is.

It has all the same features of the basic FPE, but it doesn't support Chosen Clue's old dog and super mutant add-ons (basic FPE does still work with those). If you want to get impregnated by nonhuman NPCs with FPER and produce offspring, even dogs or super mutants, you need Wasteland Dairy (and you specifically need to enable the Wasteland Offspring plug-in in its FOMOD installer menu as that's what provides the new baby add-ons for them).

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so did you tick "build morph" in bodyslide? because you need to do that

lol, I literally had to open bodyslide up to check, but yes I have the build morphs ticked.