AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

22 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I will have another look at that issue

so in bodyslide, if you click the following..

Screenshot_032722_075241_PM.jpg.5a298eedc63a7d4530b56f25a4e43629.jpg

this will produce two files per outfit,

*.nif = contains the mesh

*.tri = contains morphing data

this allows outfits to morph

so which part of the raiders?

1. Face = Most likely is from Lots More Settlers and Enemies from https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17343

2. Clothing = one of the classy outfit packs from GrafPanzer https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/977500?tab=user+files

3. Pregnancy = from here

4. tattoos = INVB_overlay_Framework + Assorted Overlays

Thanks, I didn't even know Bodyslide had an executable. That's very comprehensive.

15 minutes ago, Cyroteus said:

completely nothing

no

yes but i don't think that's the problem because i didn't get any money or any resources

I will upload the new beta tonight, it contains a couple of fixes

if you install it then when you get pregnant again, do the Show NPC Pregnancy Info on yourself and take a screenshot of it of the message box like the screenshots in the previous page

I am going to hold off on releasing the new update until tomorrow

because I completely forgotten to add the autonomy options to MCM.

(nevermind turns out I didn't make a mistake, because Autonomy has its own chances, I was looking at too many things and I forgot)

*same with Overlays

and some of the settings are a bit random (Vault 81 NPCs are not responding to the factional option)

but at least nearly everything works (just not in the order of what I want)

Edited by Invictusblade
15 minutes ago, vranina said:

I have a stupid question. How is the marriage function used? What are the conditions and how do I know who my character is married to?

Sory fo google translate.

so it is a player only thing

there is two modes

Normal = One Partner only, you craft a wedding ring out of your old partners ring

Poly = Many Partners, You can craft wedding rings out of Gold and silver

there is also chains of submission which does the same (with a slightly different messages)

6 hours ago, FrostWimbelton said:

For some reason when I entered VATS on pregnant settler(s) I got lag spike (1-3 frames per second)

-Edit nvm it's outfit incompatibility (pregnancy not available)

at least it doesn't CTD (one outfit I know of(but cannot remember the name of) does that)

On 3/26/2022 at 4:13 PM, Cyroteus said:

the mod works perfect except that I can't impregnant myself, it always say the chance of getting pregnant is 100% but when i check it it say's that the player isn't pregnant.

Please help

So, I'm having an issue with self impregnation as well. Tried trouble shooting beforehand but came up empty handed. Started about a week ago. Up until today I was running 3.85 (thinking the update would help (love the new options)). alas no dice. I have tried turning up the "chance" option up "10000% Im getting pregnant" status. and nothing comes of it. use the debug option and it say both "player is not pregnant" or "PLAYERNAME is currently not pregnant". Tried using the debug option to force impregnate and it give the me message saying impregnate success, but that still has no effect. every now and then I do get a message saying failed to impregnate. 

I do have Wasteland Dairy Framework, but it didnt have any issues before.

4 hours ago, BronyX13 said:

So, I'm having an issue with self impregnation as well. Tried trouble shooting beforehand but came up empty handed. Started about a week ago. Up until today I was running 3.85 (thinking the update would help (love the new options)). alas no dice. I have tried turning up the "chance" option up "10000% Im getting pregnant" status. and nothing comes of it. use the debug option and it say both "player is not pregnant" or "PLAYERNAME is currently not pregnant". Tried using the debug option to force impregnate and it give the me message saying impregnate success, but that still has no effect. every now and then I do get a message saying failed to impregnate. 

I do have Wasteland Dairy Framework, but it didnt have any issues before.

can you post your papyrus log (see number 3 of my signature)

try the new update because of this

Added messages to False Impregnations *hopefully that will provide insight to what is causing issues

Edited by Invictusblade

AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_4.00a

General Fixes

Rework Pregnancy Message Box
Fake Actor Values (Faked Numbers for Sex, Birth, etc)
Faked Sex Diary (adds fake numbers to Player) - Disable, NPC Only, NPC and Player(Not Experienced), NPC and Player(Experienced), NPC and Player(Very Experienced)

Birthing Choice for each faction

Nothing - Nothing

Frozen Pregnancy - The pregnancy will be frozen

Don't Ask Don't Tell - The baby will "Disappear"

Poor Lifestyle - the baby has a 50/50 chance of living or dying

Stillborn - The baby will die

Surrogate - Sells baby for money

Random - any of above

Black Male Raiders Perk Takeover (Forces Black Babies)

Vault 81 Takeover Perk (Force Vault Babies)

Vault 81 Pregnancy (Pregnant V81 Mothers will birth Vault 81 babies (requires WDF)
Brotherhood of steel Pregnancy (Pregnant BoS Mothers will birth Brotherhood of steel babies (requires WDF)

Added messages to False Impregnations *hopefully that will provide insight to what is causing issues

Added a couple of objects to the house in Sanctuary(A Fake sex diary(generates Players Numbers and then Real Diary) and LactMax Drug)

Added PreNatal Kits to treat the Frozen Pregnancy, Don't Ask, Poor Lifestyle, Stillborn Perks

update-> I forgot one,

I reworked the pregnancy freezing so you can be impregnated.

also one of the options is to delete the baby

These require an update to INVB_WastelandOffspring (see attachment)

Vault 81 Pregnancy (Pregnant V81 Mothers will birth Vault 81 babies (requires WDF)
Brotherhood of steel Pregnancy (Pregnant BoS Mothers will birth Brotherhood of steel babies (requires WDF)

Wasteland Dairy Framework v3.00a_beta.7z

Edited by Invictusblade
1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_4.00a

General Fixes

Rework Pregnancy Message Box
Fake Actor Values (Faked Numbers for Sex, Birth, etc)
Faked Sex Diary (adds fake numbers to Player) - Disable, NPC Only, NPC and Player(Not Experienced), NPC and Player(Experienced), NPC and Player(Very Experienced)

Birthing Choice for each faction

Nothing - Nothing

Frozen Pregnancy - The pregnancy will be frozen

Don't Ask Don't Tell - The baby will "Disappear"

Poor Lifestyle - the baby has a 50/50 chance of living or dying

Stillborn - The baby will die

Surrogate - Sells baby for money

Random - any of above

Black Male Raiders Perk Takeover (Forces Black Babies)

Added a couple of objects to the house in Sanctuary(A Fake sex diary(generates Players Numbers and then Real Diary) and LactMax Drug)

Added PreNatal Kits to treat the Frozen Pregnancy, Don't Ask, Poor Lifestyle, Stillborn Perks

update-> I forgot one,

I reworked the pregnancy freezing so you can be impregnated.

also one of the options is to delete the baby

These require an update to INVB_WastelandOffspring (see attachment)

Wasteland Dairy Framework v3.00a_beta.7z 521.44 kB · 3 downloads

You have to be joking me.
I just took your new updates in the hopes of finding out why I have never been able to get my character pregnant. When I just did the debug to impregnant my character it came back with "Pipboy is not equipped". I use the PIP-Pad mod. Is that for real my problem? The mod needs a base game Pipboy equipped?

Also side note your Wasteland Dairy Framework update file you added to that post is throwing an odd error in the Vortex launcher. It says it is missing the dependency of WastelandDairyFramework.esp and the updated file is calling itself WastelandOffSpring.esp

Two strange things happened to me that I interpreted as a bug. Initially, my heroine began to rebuild her blood at a very fast rate outside of combat. Then I received a bonus of 1000 kg for carrying my character. Is it possible that these are some mod bonuses that I received without paying attention? Just to know, not to go back in the game in the future.

Edited by vranina
13 minutes ago, herox77 said:

I just took your new updates in the hopes of finding out why I have never been able to get my character pregnant. When I just did the debug to impregnant my character it came back with "Pipboy is not equipped". I use the PIP-Pad mod. Is that for real my problem? The mod needs a base game Pipboy equipped?

Also side note your Wasteland Dairy Framework update file you added to that post is throwing an odd error in the Vortex launcher. It says it is missing the dependency of WastelandDairyFramework.esp and the updated file is calling itself WastelandOffSpring.esp

I was wondering if it was that (the pipboy I mean) I will have a solution tonight for it

(I think there was a reason for me to add that(pipboy issue) but I cannot remember it at the moment)

about the WDF, it is just a zip of wastelandoffspring

Just now, vranina said:

Two strange things happened to me that I interpreted as a bug. Initially, my heroine began to rebuild her blood at a very fast rate outside of combat. Then I received a bonus of 1000 kg for carrying my character. Is it possible that these are some fashion bonuses that I received without paying attention? Just to know, not to go back in the game in the future.

it shouldn't be that high,

next time you are in game, click this option "Monthly Perk Toggle" to disable and see what happens

I will be posting another update in the next ten or so minutes update-> it has been posted, sorry again for the pipboy issue

it will contain three MCM options

Require Pipboy - (for some reason, I added this) toggle this to require pipboy for impregnation (sorry about this one, I assumed that Pip-pad would work)
Allow Elderly - allow old people to get pregnant.
Post Partum Pregnancy - allow the player and NPCs to get pregnant while in Post Partum

I think I have the correct order in the new MCM options, let me know if I mess them up

Edited by Invictusblade
13 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

can you post your papyrus log (see number 3 of my signature)

try the new update because of this

I have tried Updating Wasteland Dairy Framework as well. once again.... no dice.  here are the logs (forgive my mess, I don't know where I would begin to make this easier).

Also I posted option 2 as well.... just in case

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log Papyrus.2.log Papyrus.3.log loadorder.txt

6 hours ago, BronyX13 said:

I have tried Updating Wasteland Dairy Framework as well. once again.... no dice.  here are the logs (forgive my mess, I don't know where I would begin to make this easier).

Also I posted option 2 as well.... just in case

Papyrus.0.log 141.3 kB · 1 download Papyrus.1.log 199.3 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.2.log 13.38 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.3.log 226.12 kB · 0 downloads loadorder.txt 2.08 kB · 1 download

can you download and run Fo4edit (with all active mods)

and identify what "1D004593" is

16 hours ago, herox77 said:

Fuckin' A. This has been driving me batty, and Pip-Pad was the absolute last mod on my list I would have thought to try removing in troubleshooting things. This completely explains why several of us could not get pregnant players for the past few releases, while it was totally working for others.

Thanks so much for spotting it, and to @Invictusblade for the prompt fix!!!

47 minutes ago, VaunWolfe said:

I am confused about the pipboy problem and not getting pregnant. I had the pipboy equipped and was unable to get pregnant. Was it flagged as not on or something?

27 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Fuckin' A. This has been driving me batty, and Pip-Pad was the absolute last mod on my list I would have thought to try removing in troubleshooting things. This completely explains why several of us could not get pregnant players for the past few releases, while it was totally working for others.

Thanks so much for spotting it, and to @Invictusblade for the prompt fix!!!

I didn't think of it (I am trying to remember why I added it.)

(I assumed that the pip pad(and others like it) was a direct replacer(override) for the pipboy)

so I did some pregnancy tests in Vault 81 (I coc myself into v81) because it was a closed system and I can easily route it (taking note of who's Pregnant)

6 tests at 50% chance of Pregnancy with the final two tests at 25% and 75%

X = Is Pregnant

? = a NPC who disappeared (so a random NPC)

Zhane = is a control NPC because she doesn't have the same faction as the rest

also I did discover a couple of bugs so I will try to fix them

1. Elders

2. Katy's final pregnancy of Creature with 0 Babies (really weird) *I think that was the only time I saw it (she did have a flat belly(0 babies caused that))

Screenshot_032922_102529_AM.jpg

Edited by Invictusblade
16 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

it has been posted, sorry again for the pipboy issue

it will contain three MCM options

Require Pipboy - (for some reason, I added this) toggle this to require pipboy for impregnation (sorry about this one, I assumed that Pip-pad would work)

Which page is it on? I also searched through the MCM config file and couldn't find any reference to this setting. Wanted to double-check it was set to off since I'm one of those Pip-Pad users.

wow, I gotten excited about modding again so I have been thinking about what to add next.

These are my ideas at the moment

1. More traits (to be used in Existence) such as Male dominated DNA or Female dominated DNA.

2. Birth Outcome traits getting generated at impregnation (and depending on the trait, it may change over time)

3. Convert all impregnation Quests(the Data that impregnate NPCs) to include a straight to Child stage (same as dogs)

4. Straight to Adult Option in MCM for each Creature/Human (this will use the straight to child above)