AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

hey im having trouble with the marriage part i gave the fpe ring to garvey and equipped it to him and then i got a notification about getting hitched whats with the notification i dont understand.

also how do i get to the marriage dialogue i have tried to find answers but not finding any i now turn to asking this. how do i get married exactly? maybe a full step by step walkthrough of how to do so would be helpful?

regardless i dont expect this to be seen but if you do read this then thank you for reading and good luck making further mods in the future you do awesome work.

12 minutes ago, Meme_Queen_Sophia said:

hey im having trouble with the marriage part i gave the fpe ring to garvey and equipped it to him and then i got a notification about getting hitched whats with the notification i dont understand.

also how do i get to the marriage dialogue i have tried to find answers but not finding any i now turn to asking this. how do i get married exactly? maybe a full step by step walkthrough of how to do so would be helpful?

regardless i dont expect this to be seen but if you do read this then thank you for reading and good luck making further mods in the future you do awesome work.

I should go over the download page again because I might not have explained it

so there is more than a few different ways for marriages to work

so with companions, you also need to get their companion perk (so 100 affinity or so)

but with settlers (or dogmeat), you don't need anything.

Note for future

because I am more confident in my modding, in the future, I might add a basic romance actor value to NPCs.

so you can give gifts to NPCs for romance points and after x amount of points, you can get married.

May I suggest a random personality type that may be assigned to your spouse. You know like submissive or dominant something like that heck maybe it could be a good relationship or a bad one. Still haven't had my character get prego yet. I'm thinking Strong dosen't have strong swimmers.

42 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I should go over the download page again because I might not have explained it

so there is more than a few different ways for marriages to work

so with companions, you also need to get their companion perk (so 100 affinity or so)

but with settlers (or dogmeat), you don't need anything.

Note for future

because I am more confident in my modding, in the future, I might add a basic romance actor value to NPCs.

so you can give gifts to NPCs for romance points and after x amount of points, you can get married.

That sounds very romantic. It would be great if you have obligations to your wife. For example, give her food, water, caps regularly (everyone knows that women love money). To have sex with her regularly, to get pregnant ...

44 minutes ago, VaunWolfe said:

May I suggest a random personality type that may be assigned to your spouse. You know like submissive or dominant something like that heck maybe it could be a good relationship or a bad one. Still haven't had my character get prego yet. I'm thinking Strong dosen't have strong swimmers.

maybe but I am not sure yet.

edit->(maybe have modifiers for certain gifts)

11 minutes ago, vranina said:

That sounds very romantic. It would be great if you have obligations to your wife. For example, give her food, water, caps regularly (everyone knows that women love money). To have sex with her regularly, to get pregnant ...

at the moment, I am thinking about what gifts to add.

(I hate myself)

1. Food parcel (going to make objects instead of using existing content, less hassle)

2. Gift Wine

3. Box of Chocolates

4. Flowers

5. Box of Sex toys *see below

6. Box of Lingerie *see below

7. Jewelry *see below

8. Box of Ammo *see below

9. Reconditioned weapon in a box *see below

10. "Sex"

I was thinking for some gifts that there is going to be two modes...

Fake (Invisible present)

Actual (equips a leveled list that will require other mods)

My character is still not getting knocked up. She has the fertile perk. At the end of the animation says there is a 150 chance of being knocked up and staying that the character is certain that she had a baby put in her. But nothing happens. It must be true that supermutants are indeed sterile. 

14 minutes ago, BronyX13 said:

This is what I found.

1D004593.png

how old is your save game?

2 minutes ago, VaunWolfe said:

My character is still not getting knocked up. She has the fertile perk. At the end of the animation says there is a 150 chance of being knocked up and staying that the character is certain that she had a baby put in her. But nothing happens. It must be true that supermutants are indeed sterile. 

have you enabled "Allow Creatures" in the Wasteland Offsping Options of FPE MCM?

4 minutes ago, VaunWolfe said:

You mean the setting that allows them to skip the baby stage?

the option should have these line under it

Off = No sex effects.

Partial = Every sex effect except insemination. (This is default)

Full = Every sex effect including insemination. *this is the option you want

and this is located in the Family Planning Enhanced MCM Options

5 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

so do any messages pop up when it fails to impregnated?

I can answer that as I'm having close to the same problem. The messages gotten after sex say the pregnancy took hold, but when you use the debug option to check said pregnancy it says the player isn't pregnant.

Side note: The patch before did fix the debug thing. Using the debug to get pregnant works. No normal means seems to work.

10 minutes ago, herox77 said:

I can answer that as I'm having close to the same problem. The messages gotten after sex say the pregnancy took hold, but when you use the debug option to check said pregnancy it says the player isn't pregnant.

Side note: The patch before did fix the debug thing. Using the debug to get pregnant works. No normal means seems to work.

10 minutes ago, VaunWolfe said:

No as I said it tells me that so and so babies were conseived today.

both of you take screenshots of it

So weird thing the debug impregnate started working when I started a new game but switched back to old file. But the original issue. My character won't get pregnant from strong but I can debug a pregnancy. If my character has sex with a human she gets impregnated random.

current setting.png

Debug works before sex with strong.png

debug works before strong.png

Edited by VaunWolfe
3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

maybe but I am not sure yet.

edit->(maybe have modifiers for certain gifts)

at the moment, I am thinking about what gifts to add.

(I hate myself)

1. Food parcel (going to make objects instead of using existing content, less hassle)

2. Gift Wine

3. Box of Chocolates

4. Flowers

5. Box of Sex toys *see below

6. Box of Lingerie *see below

7. Jewelry *see below

8. Box of Ammo *see below

9. Reconditioned weapon in a box *see below

10. "Sex"

I was thinking for some gifts that there is going to be two modes...

Fake (Invisible present)

Actual (equips a leveled list that will require other mods)

If you make him even angrier and beat you when you come home drunk, it will be just like in real life!
Just kidding.

37 minutes ago, VaunWolfe said:

So weird thing the debug impregnate started working when I started a new game but switched back to old file. But the original issue. My character won't get pregnant from strong but I can debug a pregnancy. If my character has sex with a human she gets impregnated random.

current setting.png

Debug works before sex with strong.png

debug works before strong.png

hang on, so you using the debug impregnation hotkey, correct?

the Debug Impregnation is designed for debugging normal(Human) Pregnancies, Births, etc

(so I will have a look at doing a command similar to what you want)

so to be impregnated by a Supermutant, there is three ways

1. Sex

2. DNA Transfer and then Sex.

3. Supermutant Semen Injection (via an armor piece or aid object)

I was not using the debug key to get knocked up by the supermutant. I used the key to see if pregnancy was working and it was. I tested it by using debug and got knocked up. when that worked I tried with Strong and well nothing but floating tadpoles. Then I went and hooked up with sterges and got knocked up right away. For some reason it is not working with the supermutant and possibly other creatures. As you can see in the setting it is set to full.

Edited by VaunWolfe
7 minutes ago, VaunWolfe said:

Yep and sex is not working. It claims the character got knocked up but there is no impregnation perk nothing.

so does sex work with Supermutants? (such as the actual AAF sex scenes)

if yes,

try turning this option "Forces AAF Tags" OFF then have sex with a supermutant again

if this works then you have a problem with AAF themes.