AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

46 minutes ago, jeneration said:

So after doing some testing, it seems if i use console commands to put eggs in my inventory it works as intended, if I specifically birth the eggs, they dont work. Also Radroach eggs seem to just get placed on the ground and not in my inventory

I assume the latest version so what is the viablity settings for each creature?

is the radroach egg - Living or dying? (it is part of the objects name)

39 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I assume the latest version so what is the viablity settings for each creature?

is the radroach egg - Living or dying? (it is part of the objects name)

most of the eggs just say fertilised (not living/dying) after they are birthed by the player character. the radroach eggs go straight to the ground however, they dont even show up in inventory and aren't targetable.

21 minutes ago, jeneration said:

most of the eggs just say fertilised (not living/dying) after they are birthed by the player character. the radroach eggs go straight to the ground however, they dont even show up in inventory and aren't targetable.

I remember now, I completely forgot to make the MCM options for the radroach so it would default to 0

I will fix it in the upcoming version

12 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I remember now, I completely forgot to make the MCM options for the radroach so it would default to 0

I will fix it in the upcoming version

Awesome! Thanks, were you able to recreate the situation where eggs birthed by the player don't hatch properly? mine usually go into the negative. Could that be a mod conflict or maybe I'm missing something?

39 minutes ago, ShinsFortress said:

Is this really as buggy as the front page says?  I normally like 'new' but if FPE is more stable, I'd probably go there....

it was fairly buggy but it is getting a lot better (I took a break when my dad had a heart attack)

I am working on the next update now

41 minutes ago, RoadG said:

Just some stupid random question cause I never used the mod. Does the baby look like parents' mix or it's total random?

default is random.

so the babies are divided into 4(+1) types - Asian, Black, Hispanic and White (and ghoul)

and you can birth any of the above (ghouls require a bit more)

Genders are then decided in the growing babies to children step

however I have expanded this with racial perks

(you can select a racial perk for yourself or others to select one of the races above to produce one of those offspring)

and then Gender outcomes can change the ratio of male to female children

and all of the above doesn't account for Wasteland Dairy Framework which expands it again

Edited by Invictusblade
4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

default is random.

so the babies are divided into 4(+1) types - Asian, Black, Hispanic and White (and ghoul)

however I have expanded this with racial perks

(you can select a racial perk for yourself or others to select one of the races above to produce one of those offspring)

and then Gender outcomes can change the ratio of male to female children

and all of the above doesn't account for Wasteland Dairy Framework which expands it again

Ah ok. I just thought it works same way as genetics of  Shaun. Thanks for clearing that up

2 hours ago, ErronWhite said:

Hi all!
I have a problem: can't set hotkey on "surrogate npc or player".  When I press button - it immediately dropping to "none".

I look into it now

I should be posting an update today (or tomorrow or the next day) depending on testing

update-> I looked into it, I must have forgotten it because I didn't add it to the Keybinds file

Edited by Invictusblade
On 1/25/2022 at 1:04 PM, Invictusblade said:

default is random.

So no supermutants or puppies? Previous mod (FPE) does allowed them if I'm correct. 
Also I have problem with "father" quest - it's never starting

2 hours ago, ErronWhite said:

So no supermutants or puppies? Previous mod (FPE) does allowed them if I'm correct. 
Also I have problem with "father" quest - it's never starting

my mod(WDF) has always had supermutant and dogs (been so since day zero)

about the "father" quest, for who? (Who is the father?)

On 1/21/2022 at 11:25 PM, Invictusblade said:

Thanks

btw I have done just that,

each creature(nearly) now has its own setting (Chances, Pregnancy Length, Pregnancy Morph) these options will be located in WDF MCM

and Ghouls (including Feral Ghouls(still require WDF for that)) settings is in the FPE MCM

so a few things here,

1. a while ago, because of an issue with forever babies(stuck on your arm) I decided to change babies to an older system of Misc Objects(Primary) and armors(Secondary) so the armor is a symbol of the misc baby so you did give birth to a single baby

2&4. these two is related, for racial perks to work, they require both creatures impregnation and NPC's impregnation to be enabled because the perk acts as an intercept.

so if NPC 1(has asian perk) have sex with NPC 2 then hidden NPC 3(asian race) will impregnated NPC 2 (it is required for this to work)

btw I really should update the download page, I have been really, really lazy with this aspect of the mod.

3. I think I have fixed it for the next version

5. I have been lazy, but I do like modding because it gives me a creative outlet.

do they morph in Looksmenu? if not then do number 1 of my signature

Your number 1 was the first thing I did before posting my original message.  And I am still not having any luck. 

v3.80

Added Breeder Virus which causes Faster Pregnancies, higher Viability of any offspring and increased fertility
Added a keyword to remove a couple of papyrus errors (I think)
Added positive effects to Monthly perks (cheat)
Added a MCM Options to toggle monthly messages to either Notification or Message Box
rearrange the conception messages. (I didn't realise that the function had multiple outputs)

edit-> While I think I did everything correctly, I have a nagging doubt that I mess something up but I have no idea what

Edited by Invictusblade

Hey uhh, my character seems to have a permanent pregnancy belly, it might be an interaction with the cumflation timer.
Hitting "regenerate body morphs" removes everything back to original build, perhaps thinner and less well endowed in the chest department than original, including growth from drinking milk (dairy) and growth from post-pregnancy. I'm just wondering if there's a way to remove the pregnancy belly while keeping all the post-pregnancy effects, and if there's a way to remove the dairy breast size increase independently of post-pregnancy breast size increase, while we're on the topic.

(edit) If it's not possible, I'll just regen and RP it as my character's body being wracked by all the weird crap that's happened to her in the 9 days after leaving the vault (I use really rapid pregnancies) (/edit)

(edit2) So I worked out that "regen body morphs" debug was changing my body to one that was applied by a piece of swimwear that makes my character thin, as if your mod is assuming that's my character's natural body. Reloading removes this and regen body morphs changes nothing. The mod seems to think the pregnancy belly is normal. What values have been changed? They're not accessible when I try to edit using "SLM 14." If I reload my original preset that I saved at the start of the game, all the effects remain. 
How can I see the values that have been changed by the mod, and edit them exclusively?
(/edit2)

(edit3) Is it possible all this was caused by my switching to (CBBE Weightgain) without having the weightgain mod? I'm seriously tempted to offer my services as a secretary for you so that people go into this mod knowing everything they need from the start, no offense intended, but I've been blindly groping in the dark a bit, and although that's fun in some contexts, it's been a strange adventure with this one. I wouldn't continue if it wasn't worth it, though. (/edit3)

Edited by Darkanna17

After extensive testing I've determined that my character cannot get pregnant, at all, after the first birth. The three kids won't grow up either. 
I can impregnate other women, however.

Another thing I noticed is that certain options aren't updating, like "Female cumflation" always sets itself back to OFF. I have a feeling that that thing you forgot about was allowing the new options to be changed in this mod AND Dairy (the new creature always sets itself back to OFF in Dairy, among other things).

(edit) Is it possible there was some kind of pregnancy flag that wasn't untoggled after birth? If so, what would the name of that flag be and how do i check it/change it? (/edit)

Edited by Darkanna17
On 1/27/2022 at 4:50 PM, Invictusblade said:

Added Breeder Virus which causes Faster Pregnancies, higher Viability of any offspring and increased fertility

Purely for science, How does this happen ;)

On 1/27/2022 at 4:50 PM, Invictusblade said:

I have a nagging doubt that I mess something up but I have no idea what

Im not sure, but would you be able to double check on the PregnacnyBelly slider?  I noticed i had a whole in my stomach when pregant. Saved preset had nagative slider values for pregnany Not sure if conflicting with Chrysalis armor morph or rad morph either

28 minutes ago, Darkanna17 said:

Symptoms:

1. Totally immune to pregnancy, including self-impreg

2. Body isn't updating after birth

3. Body isn't de-cumflating, cumflation joke messages do not appear

Any ideas what's going on?

try the debug impregnation and debug birth and see if that works

one reason I can think of is because the limit might be turned on

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

try the debug impregnation and debug birth and see if that works

one reason I can think of is because the limit might be turned on

I tried both and neither worked, the limit is turned off. I reloaded a much earlier save while I still had the 1st preg and tested birth and reimpreg, and that worked. So somewhere along the way, your jokes like "they seem much friendlier in the future", the cumflation jokes, the decumflation process, and access to becoming pregnant, all broke.

One thing I noticed is that I walked into a place where there was a newspawning NPC who had my exact bodily dimensions, including pregnancy belly and exploded tits. When I hit "regen morphs" she got fixed and I stayed the same. Could be related, idk - I say this because now when I hit regen, all my own character customisation disappears alongside any other changes made by your mod, or anyone else's. 

I've been trying to figure this out for a while as you can see by my previous two comments. I don't think it's anything obvious. It could be that some kind of script that keeps track of the player has broken or something.