AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

58 minutes ago, Darkanna17 said:

Did you do any of the following, and if so, which ones?

1. Use "slm 14" on yourself while pregnant.

2. Use "slm ##" on an NPC while you are pregnant.

3. Get dicked by a woman.

4. Use the "Fast Preggo" drug.

5. Apply titty milkers pasties while pregnant.

i play a men 

1 hour ago, rick44458 said:

i play a men 

1 hour ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Do you test pregnancies, or do you just test the male side of things?

yep I should add a if statement in the debug command for men

because at the moment, if the target is a male then the debug impregnate won't work

Has anyone encountered issues with AP amount and AP regeneration? I am wondering if the SPECIAL boosts from certain pregnancies are leaving lasting errors on the player character, since the AP for my most recent save is completely broken. And the farther back I go in loading old saves, the more AP I seem to have even without equipment changes. Or I somehow broke the game that is completely unrelated to the mod.

1 hour ago, pookyrawr said:

Has anyone encountered issues with AP amount and AP regeneration? I am wondering if the SPECIAL boosts from certain pregnancies are leaving lasting errors on the player character, since the AP for my most recent save is completely broken. And the farther back I go in loading old saves, the more AP I seem to have even without equipment changes. Or I somehow broke the game that is completely unrelated to the mod.

so there is a option in the perks menu of FPE MCM that allows you turn off the effects (Action points lost)

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

so there is a option in the perks menu of FPE MCM that allows you turn off the effects (Action points lost)

I'm not sure if I'm looking at the proper menu. For the Surrogate and Perk Options, I turned off the Father, Harem, and Monthly Perks one at a time with no effect. Made a new save and reloaded the file with no effect.

In the debug menu, I also clicked Pregnancy Perk and Spell Reset (player) which didn't seem to have an effect. And I clicked Pregnancy Perk remover in which I received a notification that 44 perks were removed. But none of these solved the AP problem.

My AP regen rate is also still incredibly slow, as if I am permanently stuck in combat or something.

31 minutes ago, pookyrawr said:

I'm not sure if I'm looking at the proper menu. For the Surrogate and Perk Options, I turned off the Father, Harem, and Monthly Perks one at a time with no effect. Made a new save and reloaded the file with no effect.

In the debug menu, I also clicked Pregnancy Perk and Spell Reset (player) which didn't seem to have an effect. And I clicked Pregnancy Perk remover in which I received a notification that 44 perks were removed. But none of these solved the AP problem.

My AP regen rate is also still incredibly slow, as if I am permanently stuck in combat or something.

can you post screenshots of your perk list in the pipboy (ones that look like they belong to this mod)

can you post screenshots of your perk list in the pipboy (ones that look like they belong to this mod)

Here are the screenshots. I just noticed that there are two persistent "impregnated" tags though the character is currently not pregnant. This may be related to why the pregnancy is bugged with version 3.80 with no belly or "unplanned parenthood" quest updates. I can't say if that is what's affecting the AP problem either. There's a likelihood that it may have started happening on v3.75.

20220203181957_1.jpg

20220203182012_1.jpg

20220203182027_1.jpg

20220203182039_1.jpg

20220203182056_1.jpg

20220203182104_1.jpg

20220203182112_1.jpg

20220203182125_1.jpg

20220203182134_1.jpg

20220203182142_1.jpg

so here is the ID Codes to remove those two perks (they are two different mods)

FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced

Player.removeperk XX01E942

INVB_WastelandDairy

Player.removeperk XX0059CC

XX is the hex location of those two mods

and then try this command

also there is a MCM command in Page Debug (Page 3) of FPE which should remove pregnancy perks

so here is the ID Codes to remove those two perks (they are two different mods)

FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced

Player.removeperk XX01E942

INVB_WastelandDairy

Player.removeperk XX0059CC

XX is the hex location of those two mods

and then try this command

also there is a MCM command in Page Debug (Page 3) of FPE which should remove pregnancy perks

I think it worked! I was able to remove the two "impregnated" perks and the amount of AP returned to normal. Not sure about the regen rate though. It returned to the normal rate of regen after a few minutes, but when I loaded a save, it slowed back down to a crawl again. But hey, I'm just glad I did not have a broken save. Also, is there a better way to find out the hex numbers? What I did was input "help fpe 4" and did some trial and error with the first number digits.

The pregnancy belly still isn't working, but I am guessing that is a separate issue. If anything, I can revert back to version 3.75. But thanks again! Real happy to be able to play normally again.

Edited by pookyrawr

I have working on the next update which changes how growth in babies and Children work

this update will allow WDF to have "Baby to Child" and "Child to Adult" options for each creature type.

in FPE, there will be two new options for Ghouls as well

so a quick question for everyone and anyone

when dealing with babies, do you want/need to know how long the "Child to Adult" stage will be?

because I will most likely remove it but I need to know if anyone requires it

ScreenShot85.png.01219b0b34a3dcec818a81dfe36ab2f9.png.af0f1a873974920be640f4a511e93287.png

the image is from another user, btw the bug in this picture should get fixed in the new update

is the "5 Women are Currently Pregnant" perk is broken? the mod says it increases unarmed and melee by 10. but my melee damage goes 10x? unarmed is as is, but the melee is god tier. (in one playthrough i deviously made this my go to perk to become the ultimate assassin) but now its just cheating. is it just me? (or mod conflict?)

Edited by nikobellic009
34 minutes ago, nikobellic009 said:

is the "5 Women are Currently Pregnant" perk is broken? the mod says it increases unarmed and melee by 10. but my melee damage goes 10x? unarmed is as is, but the melee is god tier. (in one playthrough i deviously made this my go to perk to become the ultimate assassin) but now its just cheating. is it just me? (or mod conflict?)

I will turn it down then

11 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I have working on the next update which changes how growth in babies and Children work

this update will allow WDF to have "Baby to Child" and "Child to Adult" options for each creature type.

in FPE, there will be two new options for Ghouls as well

so a quick question for everyone and anyone

when dealing with babies, do you want/need to know how long the "Child to Adult" stage will be?

because I will most likely remove it but I need to know if anyone requires it

ScreenShot85.png.01219b0b34a3dcec818a81dfe36ab2f9.png.af0f1a873974920be640f4a511e93287.png

the image is from another user, btw the bug in this picture should get fixed in the new update

I personally never had a need for it. It's more about the player character making as much babies as possible.   >:3

But at the same time, if it doesn't break the game or cause too much work, may as well just leave the function there in the event people need to use it or for debugging.

1 hour ago, pookyrawr said:

I personally never had a need for it. It's more about the player character making as much babies as possible.   >:3

But at the same time, if it doesn't break the game or cause too much work, may as well just leave the function there in the event people need to use it or for debugging.

actually with the state of the script as it is now, it is easier and safer to remove it

because of how I redesigned it

1 hour ago, The_Blank_Frank said:

Hi! I've got a quick question: what do you use to craft a wedding ring? I'm asking because none of my workbenches shows the item's option.

Thanks in advance!

there is a couple of different marriage rings (wedding rings and chain of marriage) with two different construction methods for each type

and there is two different types of object

1. armor = simply equip this onto the desired NPC (give it to them and equip it in the trade menu)

2. aid object = use it in front of them while the cursor is on them. (it mimics a proposal)

also it depends on which harem setting you have?

no harem = you craft the marriage ring from your spouse's wedding ring thus you can craft only one ring

harem = you can craft marriage rings from 2 gold and 2 silver as many times as you want

and all of them should be located in the chemlab under "Family Planning"

2 hours ago, chenfan said:

amazing mod!!! I'm enjoying it. 

here I got a  question.

is the monthly perks permanent or not? my Nora has given birth while the negative perks remain, is this normal?

they should get removed,

there is a MCM command in Page Debug (Page 3) of FPE which should remove pregnancy perks, try that

a couple of things for the upcoming update (no idea when I will release it but I will post a beta soon)

Most of the following is for WDF but most of the work is done in FPE

1. More MCM Options (Baby to Child, Child to Adult, Evolution(Mirelurk Only))

1a. I added Baby to Child & Child to Adult for ghouls (this will be located in FPE)

2. Cleaned up the messages and Timers so it should be easier to control

3. I have fixed that timer issue with Eggs/Wombs/Babies (if it freezes(negative numbers) then you need to drop it (and maybe pick it up)) *Not sure what is causing the issue

4. Fixed the Extra Offspring option (I forgot to make the final change over)

WDF onwards

5. Evolution of Mirelurks -> read the following...

so you know how children grow up to become adults,

I made the mod think that the adults are still children growing up to be adults

Hatching->Crab->Hunter->King->Queen

I won't be doing the following

about 5.

I actually had this idea years ago

The idea was to do this with all of the creatures

so they would evolve into another version of themselves (using levelled NPC's to grow more powerful)

but I don't think, this is possible now because it would remove the extra stats. (safety, Happiness, etc)

(I had originally had rival creatures - Feral(independent but powerful) vs Tamed(dependent but useful for settlements))

11 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

there is a couple of different marriage rings (wedding rings and chain of marriage) with two different construction methods for each type

and there is two different types of object

1. armor = simply equip this onto the desired NPC (give it to them and equip it in the trade menu)

2. aid object = use it in front of them while the cursor is on them. (it mimics a proposal)

also it depends on which harem setting you have?

no harem = you craft the marriage ring from your spouse's wedding ring thus you can craft only one ring

harem = you can craft marriage rings from 2 gold and 2 silver as many times as you want

and all of them should be located in the chemlab under "Family Planning"

I've found the rings, many thanks!!!