AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

hey thanks invictus for sticking to your project and trying to improve it ... was just browsing some of the messages you put in there in creation kit and some are pretty funny lol =).

instead of another settlement needs your help you put .. another pussy needs your help lol

show me your third rail! 

i think your messages are probably one of the best recent additions ... i noticed you have some personal messages from specific characters from other addons .. like harley and sara. also there is some nora ones.

would it be possible that the nora ones would work with with nora spouse companion mod? is it just based on the name of the character? if so that would be awesome

11 minutes ago, blah77 said:

hey thanks invictus for sticking to your project and trying to improve it ... was just browsing some of the messages you put in there in creation kit and some are pretty funny lol =).

instead of another settlement needs your help you put .. another pussy needs your help lol

show me your third rail! 

i think your messages are probably one of the best recent additions ... i noticed you have some personal messages from specific characters from other addons .. like harley and sara. also there is some nora ones.

would it be possible that the nora ones would work with with nora spouse companion mod? is it just based on the name of the character? if so that would be awesome

actually I have been meaning to ask people what modded (and unmodded) NPC's, they want unique messages for?

and also what messages would you like?

if its just named based for actor detection for the messages you could add some for nora if you playing as a male player. there is actually alot of diffrent mods that add in a nora for a male player.

examples 

Impregnation_Nora

0  Sorry Honey! .. looks like shaun is going to be a big brother!

1  ..... that was better than at the park before shaun!

also could just copy the entries for player_F into the Nora Entries. since its for nora anyway

anyways thanks again and good luck

3 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

actually I have been meaning to ask people what modded (and unmodded) NPC's, they want unique messages for?

and also what messages would you like?

definatly Nora cause alot of mods re-add her as a companion for male player.

dont know if its possible to make seperate messages for nora if its player that knocks her up or another npc (due to autonomy or violate)

could add in some NTR or femdom messages if npc knocks her up (anything besides player)

Impergnation_Nora_notplayer

0 Sorry Honey! Shaun's going to have a new stepdaddy!

1  This is your fault honey! you should have knocked me up before they did!

Impregnation_Nora_player

0 Thanks honey! that was just like the park before shaun was born

1 ohhh god .. shaun's going to be a big brother now!

i wouldnt use name specific messages from nora to nate cause i doubt alot of players actually keep the name Nate  but nora calls him Honey and sweety alot so could use those 

im just tossing out some idea's! ?

also defintly some more for IVY too since shes probably one of the more popular adult companions.

but for a list of possibilities for companion/npc

1.Nora

2.Ivy

3. Tina De Luca 

4. The Mechanist Isabel Cruz

5. Deprav followers

harley -already some-

eden

Roxy

6 proj valkyr

sara -already some-

valkyr -already some-

there is a short list of possibilities

2 hours ago, blah77 said:

definatly Nora cause alot of mods re-add her as a companion for male player.

dont know if its possible to make seperate messages for nora if its player that knocks her up or another npc (due to autonomy or violate)

could add in some NTR or femdom messages if npc knocks her up (anything besides player)

Impergnation_Nora_notplayer

0 Sorry Honey! Shaun's going to have a new stepdaddy!

1  This is your fault honey! you should have knocked me up before they did!

Impregnation_Nora_player

0 Thanks honey! that was just like the park before shaun was born

1 ohhh god .. shaun's going to be a big brother now!

i wouldnt use name specific messages from nora to nate cause i doubt alot of players actually keep the name Nate  but nora calls him Honey and sweety alot so could use those 

im just tossing out some idea's! ?

also defintly some more for IVY too since shes probably one of the more popular adult companions.

but for a list of possibilities for companion/npc

1.Nora

2.Ivy

3. Tina De Luca 

4. The Mechanist Isabel Cruz

5. Deprav followers

harley -already some-

eden

Roxy

6 proj valkyr

sara -already some-

valkyr -already some-

there is a short list of possibilities

The Ivy mod has CP, though. Three magazines, at least. One is even titled "Teenagers" ffs, and the creator refuses to change it, and the site refuses to do anything about it.

16 minutes ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

The Ivy mod has CP, though. Three magazines, at least. One is even titled "Teenagers" ffs, and the creator refuses to change it, and the site refuses to do anything about it.

What? 

I mean I know 18 to 19 year olds are technically teenagers and technically adults but I don't think you'd be calling it out if it was just that (not to say there can't be creepyness with that kind of thing but it's not the same thing)

24 minutes ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

In regards to the DNA Transfer, is there a way to change it back to human, or will you have, like, Bloatfly DNA forever?

there is a potion called "Null DNA Transfer" which should remove all DNA Transfers

located in Planned Parenthood table (or Chem lab) under DNA Transfer (or Family Planning)

2 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

What? 

I mean I know 18 to 19 year olds are technically teenagers and technically adults but I don't think you'd be calling it out if it was just that (not to say there can't be creepyness with that kind of thing but it's not the same thing)

If you have to ask "Is this okay?" then it's not.

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

there is a potion called "Null DNA Transfer" which should remove all DNA Transfers

located in Planned Parenthood table (or Chem lab) under DNA Transfer (or Family Planning)

Alright. Thank you.

7 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

i never used the newer versions of ivy i always stick to using ivy 4.0 cause it always worked fine for me (that version doesnt have magazines) and i cant stand the robotic voice and ridiculous combat features of the newer versions. so never expereinced that ... but i hear you. 

but yeah my main votes for new messages for npc or companions is Nora as a follower. also magnolia would be cool too.

On 12/24/2021 at 7:54 AM, Invictusblade said:

Pregnancy Pheromones - Marks you as friendly if impregnated by them

Under what circumstances has this been seen to work? I tested the following way:

1. Started from a fresh un-modded game inside the Vault 111 entrance.
  2. In the MCM, General Options (Page 3), I set Creature Faction to On (description states it marks you as friendly if you're impregnated by them)
  3. Equipped a Reproduction consumable to set myself "fertile" so as to increase my chances of conception
  4. Did `coc westeverettestates01` to fast travel into the Backyard Bunker at West Everett Estates
  5. Exited the bunker and surrendered using AAF Violate
  6. Was raped by a mix of 10 super mutants and 5 mutant hounds
  7. Received notification that I'd been impregnated by one of the super mutants
  8. Accessed and then dismissed my Pip-Boy in order to end Violate's pacification
  9. Was immediately attacked by the same super mutants and mutant houds

For further testing I tried the same as above but after #7 I instead did this

• Returned to the Backyard Bunker
  • Slept 8 hours
  • Waited for the "There's no doubt about it, you're pregnant" (quest start)
  • Via the MCM, Debug (Page 1). Show Player Pregnancy Info I was able to also confirm pregnancy
  • Exited the bunker back into West Everett Estates
  • Was attacked again bny the super mutants and mutant houds

What am I doing wrong? Did I misunderstand how the new feature is intended to operate?

12 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Fair enough

Yeah, one of the rules:

We may be an adult oriented community, but don't be stupid, don't post anything blatantly illegal. Meaning no discussion or assistance with illegal content such as piracy, game cracks, models or textures taken from the assets of other games, or any depictions of underage persons with exposed nudity or in a sexual context.

If you find yourself asking, "Should I post this questionably legal content?" The answer is simply no.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Under what circumstances has this been seen to work? I tested the following way:

1. Started from a fresh un-modded game inside the Vault 111 entrance.
  2. In the MCM, General Options (Page 3), I set Creature Faction to On (description states it marks you as friendly if you're impregnated by them)
  3. Equipped a Reproduction consumable to set myself "fertile" so as to increase my chances of conception
  4. Did `coc westeverettestates01` to fast travel into the Backyard Bunker at West Everett Estates
  5. Exited the bunker and surrendered using AAF Violate
  6. Was raped by a mix of 10 super mutants and 5 mutant hounds
  7. Received notification that I'd been impregnated by one of the super mutants
  8. Accessed and then dismissed my Pip-Boy in order to end Violate's pacification
  9. Was immediately attacked by the same super mutants and mutant houds

For further testing I tried the same as above but after #7 I instead did this

• Returned to the Backyard Bunker
  • Slept 8 hours
  • Waited for the "There's no doubt about it, you're pregnant" (quest start)
  • Via the MCM, Debug (Page 1). Show Player Pregnancy Info I was able to also confirm pregnancy
  • Exited the bunker back into West Everett Estates
  • Was attacked again bny the super mutants and mutant houds

What am I doing wrong? Did I misunderstand how the new feature is intended to operate?

two things

1. do you have a new perk called "Pregnancy Pheromones" on your character

2. download better console and click on yourself in console and go into factions (look at screenshot)

but I will check West Everetts Estates (because maybe that is one of the other faction areas(but I doubt it))

20211226084743_1.jpg

update-> so I did some more testing with the new content and did discover a couple of issues, (faction conflicts)

so I tested my version with a beacon friendly supermutant and had sex with him (after getting pregnant, he become hostile(faction conflict))

and then I fast travelled to West Everetts Estates and encounter no hostiles (more than few supermutants but none were hostile)

so it does work but there are minor issues (tweaking of factions)

(one part of me actually likes this concept, basically you get ostracize from greater society if you lay with beast) but I will fix it

so @vaultbait try going to a different supermutant area and see if they are hostile

because they may be still be argo from the last time you were there.

Edited by Invictusblade
15 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

two things

1. do you have a new perk called "Pregnancy Pheromones" on your character

2. download better console and click on yourself in console and go into factions (look at screenshot)

but I will check West Everetts Estates (because maybe that is one of the other faction areas(but I doubt it))

Yes, the Pregnancy Pheromones perk shows up in the perks list in my Pip-Boy. From your screenshot it looks like you've been added to faction 58305, which is the generic super mutant faction I was previously manually adding myself to, so that looks like exactly what I wanted. Unfortunately, I suspect getting impregnated by attackers when surrendering with Violate may be causing the father faction to get misidentified, because that's not the one I get added to. I do see I'm in the following two additional factions after getting impregnated and returning to the bunker for a nap:

• AAF_Violate.esp 18002e14 "null" (rank -1)
  • FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp b7000fa8 "Pregnancy" (rank 0)

update-> so I did some more testing with the new content and did discover a couple of issues, (faction conflicts)

so I tested my version with a beacon friendly supermutant and had sex with him (after getting pregnant, he become hostile(faction conflict))

and then I fast travelled to West Everetts Estates and encounter no hostiles (more than few supermutants but none were hostile)

so it does work but there are minor issues (tweaking of factions)

(one part of me actually likes this concept, basically you get ostracize from greater society if you lay with beast) but I will fix it

My guess at the moment is that it's Violate causing things not to work, since you weren't testing with aggressors who had been pacified by Violate's temporary faction joining.

so @vaultbait try going to a different supermutant area and see if they are hostile

because they may be still be argo from the last time you were there.

Good theory, but that definitely doesn't seem to be it. After being impregnated by my attackers at West Everett Estates and then sleeping for 8 hours in the bunker, I did `coc MedfordMemorial01` and was immediately attacked by the super mutants in there as well.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Good theory, but that definitely doesn't seem to be it. After being impregnated by my attackers at West Everett Estates and then sleeping for 8 hours in the bunker, I did `coc MedfordMemorial01` and was immediately attacked by the super mutants in there as well.

I will have to think about this one because it does kinda work for me,

actually a question before we start just to confirm that you are using the INVB_WastelandOffspring file?

for your next test, try the following...

1.find a save when you are not pregnant

2. impregnate yourself with an [IVF] Supermutant DNA Implanter (XX100358 from INVB_WastelandOffspring)

3. then fast travel to those areas and check

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

actually a question before we start just to confirm that you are using the INVB_WastelandOffspring file?

I don't see it in my plugins list, so maybe that's it then? To be honest, I get very confused by the FOMOD installer options. The descriptions are so verbose they're pretty much impossible to read in the tiny window Vortex provides (it seems to assume a three or four sentence paragraph at most, so it's very hard to scroll), and they don't really say which plugins they install either, just list a lot of features which seem to overlap significantly. Which option did I need to enable to have it installed?

Edit: To be clear, I assume you're talking about Wasteland Dairy? The plugins Vortex says I have installed by it are just these at the moment:

• INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
  • FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
  • FPE_BabyAddons.esp
Edited by vaultbait
8 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I don't see it in my plugins list, so maybe that's it then? To be honest, I get very confused by the FOMOD installer options. The descriptions are so verbose they're pretty much impossible to read in the tiny window Vortex provides (it seems to assume a three or four sentence paragraph at most, so it's very hard to scroll), and they don't really say which plugins they install either, just list a lot of features which seem to overlap significantly. Which option did I need to enable to have it installed?

Edit: To be clear, I assume you're talking about Wasteland Dairy? The plugins Vortex says I have installed by it are just these at the moment:

• INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
  • FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
  • FPE_BabyAddons.esp

that is the reason,

basically, I am getting tired of the three different mods so I am combining them into INVB_WastelandOffspring (so I don't have to manage three mods)

FPE_BabyAddons

FPEAIOCreatureAddon

FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons

also this allowed me to finally rename the mod into something a bit better

read my changelog in the WDF thread (bottom Line)

On 12/24/2021 at 6:58 PM, Invictusblade said:

v2.60 (I think I have everything together)

Added content to DNA Transfer
Added content to Pregnancy Pheromones
Added a new magazine for DNA Transfer (I currently have a bug with creation kit so the magazine is located in BioScience)

However there is a issue with this release, I haven't worked on FPEAIOCreatureAddon or FPE_BabyAddons (this will be in the next version)

31 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

that is the reason,

basically, I am getting tired of the three different mods so I am combining them into INVB_WastelandOffspring (so I don't have to manage three mods)

FPE_BabyAddons

FPEAIOCreatureAddon

FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons

also this allowed me to finally rename the mod into something a bit better

read my changelog in the WDF thread (bottom Line)

Thanks, but that still doesn't seem to indicate that it needs INVB_WastelandOffspring.esp. The option for that in the Wasteland Dairy FOMOD menu doesn't seem to indicate that's needed for Family Planning pregnancy factions. The description for it says:

Turn yourself and settlers into milkable cows via the use of milking devices. Blood Needles - Turn NPC's into bloodbank, creating bloodpacks for your usage. Cum Milker - Turn NPC's into spermbank, creating semen packs for your usage. Milker - Turn NPC's into Milk Cows, creating Breast Milk for your usage. Infected Milker - Infect yourself or others with the Mad Cow Virus to enhance production. Additionial features: Added a new workbench - Wasteland Dairy. Added Addictions - Cum Addiction & Breast Milk Addiction. you can craft recipes using semen or breast milk with the following drugs: Buffout infused Semen / Milk .Jet infused Semen / Milk. Radaway infused Semen / Milk. Several different recipes from base game has been enhanced by cooking with Breast Milk or Semen. Pack up your Breast Milk into crates of 12 or 24 Milk Bottles.

None of that looked relevant to getting impregnated by super mutants, so I didn't add it. Are you saying Family Planning Enhanced Redux actually uses something from that option?

7 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

Is WDF mandatory for this to work? I've noticed that FPE Redux has only 1 ESP while WDF has quite a lot of them.

What about creatures support? Do I need WDF for that or is it built-in FPE Redux?

yes you need WDF for Wasteland Offspring to work

but FPE Rudux can work by itself (if you only want humans)