AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

33 minutes ago, calvin67 said:

I do not have lootman installed. Dogmeat.

so I assume it is the latest version, is which I added a stillbirth mechanic

and because it is dogmeat

1. it is an alive puppy dog running around the birth area (but it might have been behind you or something)

2. it died, and an object fell to the ground called a biomass sac

but I will check my version and see what happens

8 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so I assume it is the latest version, is which I added a stillbirth mechanic

and because it is dogmeat

1. it is an alive puppy dog running around the birth area (but it might have been behind you or something)

2. it died, and an object fell to the ground called a biomass sac

but I will check my version and see what happens

Is invb and invb extra just incompatible to the point of ctd now? 

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

the file full of extra mods that I made a while, (I had forgotten about it so I imagine so)

so which version are you using?

the latest versions are FPE v3.75 and WDF v2.75

I installed all the latest. Cant unfuck my game. I just noticed that game would ctd if i have the old invb files with the new files. I'm still scratching my head over why the stillborn mechanic would prevent getting newly pregnant

30 minutes ago, calvin67 said:

I installed all the latest. Cant unfuck my game. I just noticed that game would ctd if i have the old invb files with the new files. I'm still scratching my head over why the stillborn mechanic would prevent getting newly pregnant

two things

1. do number two of my signature

2. please click "Clear and Register Baby Addons" in Page 2 of Debugs in MCM in FPE to reset Impregnation Addons and save and reload

30 minutes ago, calvin67 said:

FPEDogAddon.esp

OppaiMilkPasties.esp

so you don't need the above

FPEDogAddon - is a much older version of the addon

OppaiMilkPasties - you only needed the meshes (unless you like the armor itself)

so for your next test,

1. save the game

2. I would spawn a IVF injector of some kind here is a wolf IVF - XX10038E and use it on yourself or a npc

3. go to FPE MCM and config a hotkey for give birth or use the command on yourself or a npc

4. tell me the results of that

I had a few ideas I would like to share incase any of these may perk your interest to include in this mod.  I love the detail you go into with this version.

To add a little more immersion I would like to make these suggestions:

Pregnancy notifications:  To me the only thing about the notification is the speed to which it happens.  You have unprotected sex or faulty birth control and BAM the next day or even a few hours later for sure the heroine knows she is pregnant.  What I suggest is some way the mod may know your heroin is pregnant, but your heroin doesn't know for sure until after a pregnancy test.  At first, she recives a message about missing her first period after getting pregnant, and then only suspects, maybe a 2ond message the 2ond month about missing a period if she is not seen the DR.  When she suspects, then she would have to visit a DR for a pregnancy test if she wants to know for sure or not, but if she don't take a test, then it becomes obvious to her as her body changes over the next couple of months, then gets the *yep I am definatly pregnant* message after the 3rd or 4th month.

The next couple of ideas come from the old RSE II reproduction mods as though they can still be somewhat used, there is nobody maintaining those mods and eventually they will become fully defunct. Advanced Needs II does have a pregnancy system, but it is not as detailed or as immersive as the old RSE II mods are.

Morning Sickness:  A chance, maybe  10%, that morning sickness daily or a couple times a week in game time, will affect the heroine, with maybe a penalty to -2 str and -3 endurance for about oh say 5 or 6 in game hours.  This can happen from the first month until the last month whether the heroin only suspects or knows for sure.  To me the chances should not be controlled by the player in my opinion.. if your gonna play you gotta pay.

Food cravings:  Maybe add in some kind 10-20% chance of food craving, for 2 or 3 kinds (or more) of foods she will have to eat or incur a penalty to charisma or intelligence or both until the craving is satisfied.

After giving birth:  Maybe some kind of penalty to strength and endurance for about a month in game time. (this one I just thought of <.<)

Just some thoughts, ideas to ponder as you continue to make this mod better with each update and see if you like them.

6 hours ago, Manof Steelios said:

Notifications arent working for me. No fertile, no chances, no nothing.

I've observed this in earlier versions, not sure if it's still a problem with the latest one. Basically I don't see any chance notifications after sex unless I first equip a "reproduction" (fertility) consumable via the console. I suspect the multipliers were (perhaps still are) incorrect.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I've observed this in earlier versions, not sure if it's still a problem with the latest one. Basically I don't see any chance notifications after sex unless I first equip a "reproduction" (fertility) consumable via the console. I suspect the multipliers were (perhaps still are) incorrect.

I haven't played around with the fertility but I will have a look in the near future

23 hours ago, vaultbait said:

ok, so the sex messages work, but the chances etc still dont work. Is there a fix for this? i equipped the fertility thing

Edited by Manof Steelios

Unfortunately I'm having the same issue as Manof Steelios. 

When I first installed the mod, I tested out creature pregnancy and it worked fine (then reloaded a previous save).  Fast-forward a couple days later and even turning the percent up to 100% I'm unable to get pregnant.  Of note, I tried using the debug tools to get pregnant and it worked fine.  Techincally I could get by with just that for now, but I don't think you pick who impregnates you when using the debug tool, correct?

2 hours ago, beebopn89 said:

Unfortunately I'm having the same issue as Manof Steelios. 

When I first installed the mod, I tested out creature pregnancy and it worked fine (then reloaded a previous save).  Fast-forward a couple days later and even turning the percent up to 100% I'm unable to get pregnant.  Of note, I tried using the debug tools to get pregnant and it worked fine.  Techincally I could get by with just that for now, but I don't think you pick who impregnates you when using the debug tool, correct?

I will have a look because it worked the last time I checked,

before that, what is the settings for the following...

Allow Ghoul insemination

Allow Creatures

also which creatures?

also I am assuming that you have INVB_WastelandOffspring installed

7 hours ago, Dudeus said:

Hello there,

It seems that I have some issue with "conceptions", as they doensn't happen, nor conception chance appears. I suspect that I loaded some mod that clutters it or something like that, but I'm rather lost.

Could somebody please look at it? Thanks.

Papyrus.1.log 1.89 MB · 0 downloads plugins.txt 4.27 kB · 0 downloads

I had a quick look,

1. did you do a complete update (overwrite every Family Planning Enhanced file and WDF)

2. can you find out which NPC belongs to 5F044AA1 (I cannot do this, it has to be you) btw I am not saying this is the cause but maybe?

23 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will have a look because it worked the last time I checked,

before that, what is the settings for the following...

Allow Ghoul insemination

Allow Creatures

also which creatures?

also I am assuming that you have INVB_WastelandOffspring installed

Yup, have Ghoul Insemination on and allow creature set to "till birth".

When I tested it in the beginning and it was working was with a bloodbug.  Then, I tried it with super mutants and bloodbugs and it no longer works.  So at one time everything was working successfully, then the only real thing I played with were the chances and it broke.

Also, yup have it installed!

1 hour ago, beebopn89 said:

Yup, have Ghoul Insemination on and allow creature set to "till birth".

When I tested it in the beginning and it was working was with a bloodbug.  Then, I tried it with super mutants and bloodbugs and it no longer works.  So at one time everything was working successfully, then the only real thing I played with were the chances and it broke.

Also, yup have it installed!

that is weird, I will have a look

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

that is weird, I will have a look

Interestingly enough, now impregnation with humans doesn't work either.

Editing to add some more information after scanning some of the thread:

I can impregnate myself If I turn on self-impregnation and use the debug.
I do not have the Frozen Pregnancy perk.

I don't have any perks identified by this mod what-so-ever actually (not sure if I should have one that means I'm capable of being pregnant).

Edited by beebopn89