AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

just wondering,

is everyone fine with me adding a looksmenu command (or two) to FPE (hotkeys)

it is not directly related to anything in the mod.

(it is just that I don't really want to delicate a mod for a couple of simple functions)

backstory

one of the my loves of looksmenu is BodyGen (the ability to have random bodyshapes is awesome in this kind of game)

but doing the changes to the player or NPC is a bit difficult and slow.

so I would like to add a command to regenerate the Player's (or NPC) body at will (assuming this works, mind you)

update-> well that really easy, and done

and I really love it now, (now I really wish I (or someone else for that matter) made it sooner)

new update-> I might add this to my overlay framework mod to create a quick start commands to do the following...

1. Change the bodymorph of NPC (including Player)

2. Removes and then adds overlays to NPC (including Player)

Edited by Invictusblade
1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

just wondering,

is everyone fine with me adding a looksmenu command (or two) to FPE (hotkeys)

it is not directly related to anything in the mod.

(it is just that I don't really want to delicate a mod for a couple of simple functions)

backstory

one of the my loves of looksmenu is BodyGen (the ability to have random bodyshapes is awesome in this kind of game)

but doing the changes to the player or NPC is a bit difficult and slow.

so I would like to add a command to regenerate the Player's (or NPC) body at will (assuming this works, mind you)

update-> well that really easy, and done

and I really love it now, (now I really wish I (or someone else for that matter) made it sooner)

I have no problem with it

so here is a screenshot of the script (it was really really easy, I am really pissed off about it actually)

(my point about being pissed off is because of this single function has meant that I wasted so much time with starting bodymorphs)

all of the following are over the course of a minute.

20211231193323_1.thumb.jpg.ff9d76a2554c94db87f5b39d35022c91.jpgsecond image has a message saying that there is a change

20211231193333_1.thumb.jpg.4cc706026e8b473b146f6ad02d51861e.jpg

Edited by Invictusblade
On 12/27/2021 at 9:01 PM, Invictusblade said:

actually a question before we start just to confirm that you are using the INVB_WastelandOffspring file?

Okay, this was precisely it. After reinstalling WDF and choosing its Wasteland Offspring option, surrendering to mutants at West Everett Estates with Violate and getting impregnated by one of them is immediately adding me to the general super mutant faction as desired. I needed to start a fresh playthrough when switching WDF's plugins in order to get that to work, but the mystery is now solved.

It might be useful for FPER features which need specific WDF plugins/options would declare that somewhere.

26 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Okay, this was precisely it. After reinstalling WDF and choosing its Wasteland Offspring option, surrendering to mutants at West Everett Estates with Violate and getting impregnated by one of them is immediately adding me to the general super mutant faction as desired. I needed to start a fresh playthrough when switching WDF's plugins in order to get that to work, but the mystery is now solved.

It might be useful for FPER features which need specific WDF plugins/options would declare that somewhere.

I will clean up all of the download pages in the near future. (it is a job that I been putting off)

On 1/1/2022 at 12:51 AM, 1337DragonWolf said:

Um... In regards to a couple of fertilized mirelurk eggs...

Reveal hidden contents

20211231074919_1.jpg.56e95902f42dc28aabf35a879afe5d75.jpg

EDIT :: Also, human babies stop existing when you drop 'em or hand 'em off to settlers, and turn invisible when you equip 'em.

Reveal hidden contents

20211231083000_1.jpg.37eb8992def4070d33dc5c4f2ceaed42.jpg

about the mirelurk, don't know, I just check my version and it works

which baby? (there are more than a few)

which baby object are you giving away? (the primary(MiscObject) or the Secondary(Armor))

6 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

about the mirelurk, don't know, I just check my version and it works

which baby? (there are more than a few)

which baby object are you giving away? (the primary(MiscObject) or the Secondary(Armor))

I gave birth to the mirelurks. Did you check in that case?

The Asian girl babies, and I believe the black male babies do so, too. Specifically the Armor just vanishes.

Edited by 1337DragonWolf

So I've been exporing far harbor recently and noticed that the doctors there don't provide the dialogue regarding FPE services when the player is pregnant. 

It seems like the doctors there are not part of the required faction, which FPE checks for as the vanilla doctors (e.g. doc weathers). 

The relevant faction seems to be "0007925A" with factionrank 0.

Not sure what that faction actually does, but adding it to teddy wright in far harbour gave me the dialogues right away. 

Just wanted to drop this here. Seems like it could be useful as a workaround when stranded on the island. Or one would have to take a look at the far harbour doctors factions to see if there is actually a different dlc specific doctors faction and patch that in..  ?

Edited by gullu
5 minutes ago, gullu said:

So I've been exporing far harbor recently and noticed that the doctors there don't provide the dialogue regarding FPE services when the player is pregnant. 

It seems like the doctors there are not part of the required faction, which FPE checks for as the vanilla doctors (e.g. doc weathers). 

The relevant faction seems to be "0007925A" with factionrank 0.

Not sure what that faction actually does, but adding it to teddy wright in far harbour gave me the dialogues right away. 

Just wanted to drop this here. Seems like it could be useful as a workaround when stranded on the island. Or one would have to take a look at the far harbour doctors factions to see if there is actually a different dlc specific doctors faction and patch that in..  ?

This was fixed already for FPE using a separate plugin so that people not using the DLC's can skip it, and I've tested and confirmed loading that ESPfe (ESL-flagged ESP) file works fine to solve the same problem in FPER. Download AAF_FPE_2.702_DLC_Doctors_Addon.7z here and you should see it work as expected once installed/enabled.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

This was fixed already for FPE using a separate plugin so that people not using the DLC's can skip it, and I've tested and confirmed loading that ESPfe (ESL-flagged ESP) file works fine to solve the same problem in FPER. Download AAF_FPE_2.702_DLC_Doctors_Addon.7z here and you should see it work as expected once installed/enabled.

Oh, thats good to know, thanks.

Looks like the addon creates a formlist with the dlc doctors and then checks for that as an alternativ in the affected quests. While the original mod only seems to check for 7925A faction. I guess that works.. 

Still it feels a bit weird to use an esp for FPE with FPER.. If the redux version eventually made some other changes to the same quests that probably wouldn't end well..?

Would it Be possible to get a Right side load order for Family and Wasteland with the ESL flags MO2 moved things around and i have had some issues and ithink its the load order.

i haven't got it worked out yet driving me nuts. Female on female me reciving the giver gets cumflaction and preg i don't on max settings but with male i can get preg is one.then sometimes after a birth i have to reset with a self inpreg  and abort to work again.

thanks for any help

v3.75

Rework Perks for impregnation, STD's
Added Hidden Synth 'settler'(sorry about that) Impregnation Options *Could someone with an active game test this please
Added single use Creature DNA
Added Infection(STD) Strength
Added Dead Babies Functions to script (chances to have a stillborn baby)
Removed Creature naming Options
Added Bodymorph command (a command to remorph a NPC(and player) to a different Bodygen form (Requires some bodygen's))
removed naming dead babies(including eggs and wombs) but added option to name human babies

edit(forgot one)->more unique NPCs for Messages (Tina, Cruz, Harley(fixed it), Roxy, Eden, Raven, Taryn, Sloan, Sadie, Raina, Alerios) *but no new messages yet

let me know if I forgot something or something doesn't work

update-> there will be minor updates (unless I broke something) over the next bah

containing unique messages that I haven't made yet for the new and old NPC's

Edited by Invictusblade
Added Hidden Synth 'settler'(sorry about that) Impregnation Options

"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life."

Jean-Luc Picard

so I should mention that I consider version 3.75 to be a lot more unfair than the earlier versions of the mod.

so in its default, (all of the following percentages can be changed in 'Chances' in FPE(Human) and 'Creature Viability' in WDF(Creature) MCM)

for human babies

there is a 50% chance of birthing a stillborn baby because life in the commonwealth is incredibility hard

for creatures

there is a 50% chance of birthing a dead egg(or womb) and if it does survive then there is a 50% chance of it being feral and it will attack you.

20 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Added Hidden Synth Impregnation Options *Could someone with an active game test this please

What do you mean by "hidden"? The pregnancy doesn't cause the belly morph or they knock you up on the sly ;) or what. I've got 3.75 loaded and I'll test it if I understand how to :)

15 minutes ago, Oldwolf58 said:

What do you mean by "hidden"? The pregnancy doesn't cause the belly morph or they knock you up on the sly ;) or what. I've got 3.75 loaded and I'll test it if I understand how to :)

sorry, it should be "Added Hidden Synth 'SETTLER' Impregnation Options"

basically it is a deny option to disallow hidden synth settlers from impregnating others and being inpregnated

you know how the institute can hide synths in the settler population. and the lore is that all synths are sterile (this change does just that)

but I haven't tested it yet.

6 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

you know how the institute can hide synths in the settler population. and the lore is that all synths are sterile (this change does just that)

but I haven't tested it yet.

Ah ok now I understand, like what's his face at warwick homestead, is a synth hidden amongst the public. I'll go get him to bang me a few times and see it I get prego. I'll set the chances real high and see what happens and let you know.

4 minutes ago, Oldwolf58 said:

Ah ok now I understand, like what's his face at warwick homestead, is a synth hidden amongst the public. I'll go get him to bang me a few times and see it I get prego. I'll set the chances real high and see what happens and let you know.

the weird thing is that it might not work with him. (but to be honest, I have no idea)

because he is a planted synth instead of a generated NPC

I think the script is designed for random generated settlers

workshopnpcscript Ourself_Synth = Ourself as workshopnpcscript
workshopnpcscript akMan_Synth = akMan as workshopnpcscript

If Impregnated && FPFP_Global_Synth_hidden.GetValue() == 0 && (Ourself_Synth.bIsSynth || akMan_Synth.bIsSynth)
	impregnated = false
endIf

I look at the script from a mod called synth swatter (baseball bat that kills synth settlers only)

17 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

One thing I've noticed which still doesn't seem to be fixed in the latest version, if you set the bloody birth option on in MCM, it immediately reverts to off again as soon as you exit MCM.

sorry, must of forgotten about it

I will fix it

edit-> here is the quick fix, I removed a 'y' in config file (it was BloodyBirth instead of Bloodbirth)

but I will fix it properly in the next version

config.json

Edited by Invictusblade
1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

sorry, must of forgotten about it

I will fix it

edit-> here is the quick fix, I removed a 'y' in config file (it was BloodyBirth instead of Bloodbirth)

but I will fix it properly in the next version

Thanks! It wasn't a big deal, I had just noticed it wasn't settable, and I kept forgetting to bring it to your attention.

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

the weird thing is that it might not work with him. (but to be honest, I have no idea)

because he is a planted synth instead of a generated NPC

It definately doesn't work on him lol. He knocked my character up with the default chance settings while I was on the pill LOL. One thing though the hot key for checking your player pregnancy doesn't specify a father. If you miss the message when it actually happens and check later with the hotkey you have no idea who impregnated you. It would be nice if it listed the father in that message as well as the quick message when the scene ends.

The outcome setting for growth seems to always specify Grow up or Migrate, but that's not what the MCM offers, I think due to below:

In FPFP_MCM_Script.psc, lines 276 through 278:

LoadSetting(FPFP_Global_Outcome_Animal, "fOutcome_Animal:Outcome", 0.0, 1.0)
LoadSetting(FPFP_Global_Outcome_Human, "fOutcome_Human:Outcome", 0.0, 1.0)
LoadSetting(FPFP_Global_Outcome_NonHuman, "fOutcome_NonHuman:Outcome", 0.0, 1.0)

That said, I dug a bit deeper and saw that FPFP_Global_Outcome is used in the checkforgrowing function not the individual types.

Does the range for the values in the MCM script need changed from 1 to 3 or does the checkforgrowing function not handle that yet?

My pex scripting is pretty rusty so I wasn't sure if it gets passed as part of the object or not  :)