AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

On 8/29/2023 at 8:49 AM, popvirus2 said:

This is something I have just started to notice...maybe I just wasn't paying attention in my past playthrus...

but nonetheless, I just started a new game and first thing after leaving the vault, talking to cods, I head straight to the Red Rocket, do my usual clean up (console deleting some items that interfere with my build), and build my TS blueprint...all is well with the world.....(I use CAS all in one) as a starting point for the build

As soon as the blueprint is finished, there are 5, countem'...5 children that appear...so, I used the "grow child" (to adult) function of this mod, select them in workshop mode and move them to the RR, then assign them work and a bed...they are very happy at the moment..

So, my question is:   Is that normal for this mod....I am assuming that something in the code of this mod is exported/saved to the blueprint by TS and thus if you have this mod installed and build your blueprint, the children come with it....

any insight to this phoenomena would be appreciated...very curious at the moment

this certainly is not a post that is complaining about something...

pops

It seems that transfer settlements is exporting the children that are created by Family Planning ... so if there are children present when you export a settlement, the children are exported also....and on a new game the children are imported just like other items in the blueprint...

evidently not an issue with this mod...will turn to the transfer settlement page on nexus...

pops

note: if a moderator wants to delete this post, it is fine with me...

Hi,

I have a problem with Body Morph. My character isn't pregnant and she still has PregnancyBelly.

I tried using HBD_MorphDebug but after some time the belly gets bigger again

logs from Papyrus:

morph 1: PregnancyBelly
      Num keywords: 1
      keyword 0: [Keyword <FPA_BellyMorph (570287E1)>] morphValue: 0.500000

On 4/8/2023 at 3:52 PM, Luisao9 said:

Hello, I have 2 problems.

The first is that when I open the Sexual Diary, the times I have had sex with my partner do not appear.

And second, I CAN'T GET HER PREGNANT ?

I don't know if something is wrong but I have configured that the chances of pregnancy are 100%

exactly happen to me, my character wont pregnant at any case unless I use console command from MCM menu, and Sexual Diary ia ALL 0. Like somehow the FPER doest releate to AAF....

5 minutes ago, FovI said:

so in the mcm settings and on the modpage it refers to "wasteland offspring" but i cant find a mod by that name, theres no mcm, no esp, no fomod.

Where do i get this? What am i missing here? Please update the modpage to clarify this.

Wasteland Dairy Framework

Hi, I am sure this is a great mod. However I have encountered a serious BUG which makes it almost useless. My female character "YURICA" can not be impregnated at any case, I mean after adjusting the chance into 100% or 1000%when fertility in the MCM menu, I am sure there is no condom or taking pills, but its just dont work my character dont get pregnant no matter with human or not ,yes I also installed WDF. Beside this bug everything else was fine, milk or sperm collecting, lactmax, etc. 

I tried the console command of MCM to make my character pregnant and it worked, I can see the perk in the pipboy, make the body become bigger console command also fine. I also try reinstall the FPER and WDF and start a new game from beginning but this bloody BUG still coming, no matter what I do it just dont get pregnant unless I use console command......

Besides I noticed a weird notification appear after my character having sex and only the virginal type sex, it said: "YURICA:(SILENCE)". I dont understand what its meaning but it appear only I have see this notification under the whole forum. what silence?..... So I open the debug of FPER, and hopefully any help would be great! 

DR9F5%BKN[70I[5]1W(M816.png

Papyrus.0.log

Just now, ule777 said:

Hi, I am sure this is a great mod. However I have encountered a serious BUG which makes it almost useless. My female character "YURICA" can not be impregnated at any case, I mean after adjusting the chance into 100% or 1000%when fertility in the MCM menu, I am sure there is no condom or taking pills, but its just dont work my character dont get pregnant no matter with human or not ,yes I also installed WDF. Beside this bug everything else was fine, milk or sperm collecting, lactmax, etc. 

I tried the console command of MCM to make my character pregnant and it worked, I can see the perk in the pipboy, make the body become bigger console command also fine. I also try reinstall the FPER and WDF and start a new game from beginning but this bloody BUG still coming, no matter what I do it just dont get pregnant unless I use console command......

Besides I noticed a weird notification appear after my character having sex and only the virginal type sex, it said: "YURICA:(SILENCE)". I dont understand what its meaning but it appear only I have see this notification under the whole forum. what silence?..... So I open the debug of FPER, and hopefully any help would be great! 

DR9F5%BKN[70I[5]1W(M816.png

Papyrus.0.log 139.52 kB · 0 downloads

Oh, my wersion of FPER is the latest 4.30, tried 4.25 days ago but also the same problem.

On 9/3/2022 at 3:23 AM, Invictusblade said:

so I am posting an update and then I am going on a break (because I work too much on these mods)

1. Added Enabled and Disabled to Pregnancy checker when Sterility is involved

2. Added the impregnation fix

I will look into it, I might remove the entire thing but it is going to take a little bit

don't know,

there is a hotkey command to force pregnancy data,

Debug (Page 1) at the very top of the page

not sure

so the pregnancy morphs in FPE is a bit different but not by much.

so pregnancy morphs take the month, number of children, MCM morphs and a random morph (to spice it up a bit)

download RenameAnything

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22105

Wasteland Dairy Framework

So I too am getting the "Pregnancy Data Unavailable" thing as well. I have set up the hotkey to make sure that I can force it, but it seems like after I load a save, it reverts and I have to do it again. Sorry for such a late response to this, but I had just recently updated and had to scroll way, waaay back to even see this. My male character (mpreg and male pregnancy is off) also has the permanent "Postpartum" perk bug. I am wondering if I have to stop and restart the mod, maybe? That is the only thing I can think of at this point.

On 10/28/2023 at 3:37 AM, vranina said:

It is pointless to write bug reports, the author abandoned his mod and no longer writes in the thread. All versions have serious bugs that are insurmountable.

I kind of expected this to happen. This is a huge mod, with a lot of complexity and bugs. It's only a matter of time until the mod author becomes burned out. For now, I would recommend that after installation, turn off every option from this mod. Only turn on the feature that is bug-free, one at a time. Things that are consistently working for me so far are birth/impregnation, conflation, std, and postpartum.  Avoid using the lactation and fertility feature, which may cause permanent bugs on the save file. As for the rest of the features, I haven't tested it yet.

Also, avoid installing this version 4.30c. 

There is a bug that will cause your companion and other NPC to give birth to the air (there are no babies or anything). However, this could possibly be due to my end, because I had turned off the birth notification quest. And if you have installed Wasteland Dairy Framework. It seems the egg and baby animals are not growing up at all. Downgrading to version 4.25 will also not fix it, the only way is to clean installation.

2 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

I guess this supercedes Ego Ballistics updated 2.10 version?

I wouldn't say "supersedes" exactly. When this was created, Ego was on a hiatus and there was no clear indication that development would continue on that version. Now it's actively maintained again, while this hasn't seen updates in a while. At this point, they're semi-divergent forks with different feature and stability expectations, so which you choose is more a matter of what you're looking for (and your bug tolerance).

19 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I wouldn't say "supersedes" exactly. When this was created, Ego was on a hiatus and there was no clear indication that development would continue on that version. Now it's actively maintained again, while this hasn't seen updates in a while. At this point, they're semi-divergent forks with different feature and stability expectations, so which you choose is more a matter of what you're looking for (and your bug tolerance).

Yeah, Ego Ballistics version seems more lightweight than this. I played Far Harbor a bunch with this esp sitting in my load order. Too late to go back lol.