AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

On 5/5/2023 at 4:06 AM, ironpython said:

so i have a question here. the breeder virus syringe is craftable but it doesnt seem to be working for me afaik. i click it while i have an NPC in my crosshairs and it SAYS its infected them but i then follow up with a test after waiting a few seconds out of pipboy... still doesnt mark them as having the virus. do i NEED to have STD's turned on or what am i missing here?

is the syringe for a player only? how would i infect NPC's and companions?

And the syringer gun does not pick up the breeder virus syringe as valid ammo 

Edited by markpatong
43 minutes ago, Mr.Pritish said:

I don't have any body replacer, btw can you be specific what do you really mean with that give me an example.

Are you using CBBE, Josie Body, TWB (True Wasteland Body), Fusion Girl, EVB (Enhanced Vanilla Body), or are you using the unmodified Vanilla Body?

Do you have Zex Skeleton installed?

Anything other than Vanilla Body (which is the body that you get in the base, unmodified game) is a body replacer.

In order to troubleshoot the issues you are having, we need to know what body replacer you are using in your game.

Can you post your modlist?

On 4/22/2023 at 12:22 AM, IsaacSuit said:

Hi! I just wanted to report a conflict that I just now encountered using the mod for the first time. It's AWESOME, by the way, this mod! ? 

The problem is this: If you undertake the Earl Sterling Case (The Disappearing Act quest) in Diamond City, you must speak to Dr. Sun at the Mega Surgery Center. However, my SS is pregnant, and the only dialog that comes up with Dr. Sun is pregnancy-related - check my baby and so forth. The quest marker's on him but activating him to dialog does not give any of the quest-related dialog options. So I can't continue that quest until I have the baby (or console commands, I suppose, but I'm not that desperate to find Earl's bits and pieces! ? )

Is there some way of not overriding for any physicians that're part of quests?

On 4/22/2023 at 7:05 AM, vaultbait said:

Usually this is a sign of conflicting quest priorities. The game will show dialogue for whichever active quest has the highest priority. This could probably be worked around by adjusting some combination of the priorities for the normal doctor dialogue, FPE dialogue and Disappearing Act. Other ways mods deal with this are to give you some way to temporarily switch off their added dialogue, or add a cooldown so after completing the mod's dialogue once there's a period of time where you can access the next highest priority dialogue for that NPC.

I believe I simply made a mistake - either that or the conflict resolved itself from one play of the game to the next. It turns out there's a line in the list of dialog options that says something about just wanting the doc's regular services, and THAT took me out of the obstetrics dialogs back to what I normally would've gotten from Sun without being preggers. So...for what it's worth, it may just have been me being brain-dead OR it could've "fixed itself" because of something else I've no idea that I did. ?‍♀️

14 minutes ago, IsaacSuit said:

there's a line in the list of dialog options that says something about just wanting the doc's regular services, and THAT took me out of the obstetrics dialogs back to what I normally would've gotten from Sun without being preggers.

Yes, that's the normal escape that hands off to the vanilla game doctor dialogue. Sorry I didn't think to mention that, but I assumed it wasn't appearing for you.

3 minutes ago, insane_banana1 said:

ive been using the first one and want to switch to the redux, will that affect any pregnancies from the first mod or the game in general? even if i lose the pregnancies, i just dont want it to be bugged from the switch.

At this point, there are such substantial differences in the core code that I would highly recommend starting a new game after the transition.

On 5/11/2023 at 10:44 AM, IBAGadget said:

Are you using CBBE, Josie Body, TWB (True Wasteland Body), Fusion Girl, EVB (Enhanced Vanilla Body), or are you using the unmodified Vanilla Body?

Do you have Zex Skeleton installed?

Anything other than Vanilla Body (which is the body that you get in the base, unmodified game) is a body replacer.

In order to troubleshoot the issues you are having, we need to know what body replacer you are using in your game.

Can you post your modlist?

k so I am using cbbevaginamorphs body which I got from animated fannies and yeah I have zex skeleton installed.

1 hour ago, Mr.Pritish said:

k so I am using cbbevaginamorphs body which I got from animated fannies and yeah I have zex skeleton installed.

ok, so cbbe vagina morphs is not a body.

It's a physics extension/addon for CBBE 

If you don't have Caliente's Beautiful Body Enhancer in your installed mod list, then that is probably a big part of your problem - you have a bunch of stuff designed to work on the CBBE body, but no body for them to work on.

It would help if you posted your complete modlist

On 5/9/2023 at 12:28 AM, genericuser27 said:

My character's belly seems to grow very fast (I go to the debug page and hit reset then auto and then it fixes it shortly until it updates again naturally), any ideas?

I've been having the same issue using fusion girl body. I thought it was just my save being so old and buggy with old scripts from other mods so I started a new character and the issue resolved. What broke it I don't know.

Whether or not I used the bodyslide feature in looksmenu I don't remember, but I don't think so because all of the sliders are zero.

Currently having a whole other issue where my character has the Post Partum perk stuck on (I assume stuck because it's been over 6 FPE months in my game and the belly is still at max post partum morph).

Anyone know if simply forcing the post partum perk off using console is a safe way to fix this? I don't see any option to force remove post partum in the debug menus.

5 minutes ago, Muse3 said:

After labour, no baby item is added (neither in MISC or ARMOUR categories), altough the "talk to the doctor" quest concludes normally and i get the normal right perks.

Are you sure there was no "dying baby" object dropped on the ground where you gave birth? It uses a deflated kickball mesh.

is there way of curing an npc of the breeder virus? I've tried in cross hairs but that just affects my character and the Syringer gun doesn't load the ammo (no option for the breeder syringe ammo), like someone already mentioned a couple of posts above in this thread. I ask because I have npc's with over 20 kids and infecting the entire settlement , I just end up blasting them and anyone infected away to solve the problem.

2 hours ago, KOFllcLGp84K6 said:

is there way of curing an npc of the breeder virus? I've tried in cross hairs but that just affects my character and the Syringer gun doesn't load the ammo (no option for the breeder syringe ammo), like someone already mentioned a couple of posts above in this thread. I ask because I have npc's with over 20 kids and infecting the entire settlement , I just end up blasting them and anyone infected away to solve the problem.

Supposedly applying the syringe a second time should remove it. Alternatively, you should be able to just use the removeperk console command on them.

Having issues with the baby bump not going away after pregnancy. Its not going wild or anything, just not going away. Also, how do you use the cumflation feature? Its never happened to me and idk the id codes for the stuff to even test it. Using fusion girl on a WOD install.

Edited by fdiscodude
On 5/17/2023 at 9:22 PM, destrux said:

I've been having the same issue using fusion girl body. I thought it was just my save being so old and buggy with old scripts from other mods so I started a new character and the issue resolved. What broke it I don't know.

Whether or not I used the bodyslide feature in looksmenu I don't remember, but I don't think so because all of the sliders are zero.

Currently having a whole other issue where my character has the Post Partum perk stuck on (I assume stuck because it's been over 6 FPE months in my game and the belly is still at max post partum morph).

Anyone know if simply forcing the post partum perk off using console is a safe way to fix this? I don't see any option to force remove post partum in the debug menus.

Do you think the large belly bug comes from adding mods mid-game? Have you had the issue show up further in your new playthrough?

I think the bug you're having is with the perks? Try the required file (I forget the name but its on the first page and has to do with adding/removing perks), and separately: I had a problem with fertility perk showing up once then never again, it was solved by not using the mod: wasteland dairy framework.

Edited by genericuser27

Hey I've got a question. My character can't impregnate anyone. Other people can impregnate just not main character. Do anyone have any idea? I'm using Wasteland Dairy too. I've tried Pregnancy spell and perk reset, starting a new game and spell fix but it still don't work.

Edited by ErDRagonKiller
1 hour ago, henrymng said:

Is there a maximum number of childs in the mod? my female character can't give birth after around 20 babies

If memory serves, there is a maximum enforced by default, configurable in MCM. One option it provides is to not limit the number of births.