AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

On 6/18/2023 at 1:33 PM, chocoaddict said:

Hi, i've been using original aaf fpe from egoballistic for a while and decided to upgrade to this. I uninstalled fpe from egoballistic safely from the guide the mod described. After using this mod, the first pregnancy (my player) is running smoothly with expected behavior, but when the player got the second pregnancy, everything doesn't run as intended, like:

1. verbose mesage stopped popping.

2. belly and breast morph start to multiply out of control (e.g 3rd month pregnancy looks like 6th month pregnancy) and getting worse by the following months. (The first pregnancy didn't do this).

3. pregnancy doesn't stop or labor doesn't occur in 9th pregnancy although the default setting is 9th month pregnancy. So the pregnancy goes on forever (limit pregnancy is off by default)

I tried to clean reinstall the mod, even start a clean save from a new game, but get the same behavior after first successful pregnancy. Any Ideas what's going on?

From what i understand this is a bug that has been there for awhile,  i stopped using this version and went back to the other one because of it.  i guess it still has not been fixed.

I have some problems with the body morphs of FDE. Upon applying the "9 months pregnancy morph" debug option, it only reduces the breast (making them unshapely) and doesn't affect the belly at all. I can manually morph a big belly in looksmenu. Am I missing something?

Using CBBE Curvy with a proper morph+meshes batch build in Bodyslide.

/edit: Fixed it. It was a mod compatibility issue. Thanks for this amazing mod.

Edited by Adormus

Everything seems to be working except morphs on my female player. Player can get pregnant, but no morphs happen. I have seen NPC characters, modded and unmodded, morph without issue. Using CBBE body and a bodyslide preset called Specimen Two. Have morphs checked when using bodyslide. Anyone have any thoughts on what my issue is?

EDIT: So I tried stopping, disabling, and then cleaning the save with resaver and that did not seem to work. One thing I did find out though was that I think FPE was applying all the debug morphs I was testing with to my follower instead of me. Even if I dismissed the follower and moved far away the debug morph would still be applied to my follower. In the end I am just trying a brand new save because when I tried that out it seemed that the morphs were properly applying to my player. Still let me know if anyone has any thoughts.

Edited by yarnsnbarns
On 6/22/2023 at 3:48 PM, alex61821 said:

From what i understand this is a bug that has been there for awhile,  i stopped using this version and went back to the other one because of it.  i guess it still has not been fixed.

This one's really annoying and you're spot on it's been there for a while and it does seem to be linked to successive pregnancies.

Postpartum NEVER ends for me, so that also doesn't help. I miss it having settings so I could choose how long it goes for.

Sex Attributes also does body morphs so that too doesn't help, I think that contributed to it a little but it's off now and still not right.

Even with both of those off though it gets worse and worse over time. I've got my base power set to 3 (5 is default) just to look normal and I have to constantly go into debug to remorph myself because it gets crazy so I don't know what's going on but I *REALLY* wish it was fixed. I even changed from FG to CBBE mid game and it's better but not really.

Also going into labour isn't triggering for me so I walk around for days before finding a doctor and giving birth to deceased babies. Or I go to sleep and wake up to them. I swear it used to tell me the baby was coming right here and drop living ones but not anymore. And my doctors no longer offering checkups on approach either so maybe I broke something not sure. If I did it's the breeder virus.

I ran into an issue after growing a baby while having it equipped. The model of the baby is now permanently stuck to my arm. Everything else still works fine, i am not stuck in any animations. Does anyone have a fix for this, or can at least tell me where to look.

image.png.be5799ea1ffec473fa6801b778e853c3.pngimage.png.be5799ea1ffec473fa6801b778e853c3.png

12 minutes ago, StenSkytten said:

I ran into an issue after growing a baby while having it equipped. The model of the baby is now permanently stuck to my arm. Everything else still works fine, i am not stuck in any animations. Does anyone have a fix for this, or can at least tell me where to look.

image.png.be5799ea1ffec473fa6801b778e853c3.pngimage.png.be5799ea1ffec473fa6801b778e853c3.png

Equip a wearable baby, save, load that save, unequip the baby and it should go away. At least I think that's how I worked around it when I was using this version of FPE.

Hello and I have a problem, I just installed "Family Planning Enhanced Redux", but when I go to the MCM menu, I get the following message "Missing Esp FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp". 

I should clarify that I have the necessary mods installed for its use, and I have followed the steps on how to install it. 

8 hours ago, AwAAA21 said:

Hello and I have a problem, I just installed "Family Planning Enhanced Redux", but when I go to the MCM menu, I get the following message "Missing Esp FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp". 

I should clarify that I have the necessary mods installed for its use, and I have followed the steps on how to install it. 

The most common cause is that it isn't present in the plugins list, either because at least one of its masters is missing, or a master has been sorted after it with your mod manager, or you opened the "mods" menu in the game which will often strip out non-Bethesda mods from your plugins list.

What mod manager did you install it with?

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The most common cause is that it isn't present in the plugins list, either because at least one of its masters is missing, or a master has been sorted after it with your mod manager, or you opened the "mods" menu in the game which will often strip out non-Bethesda mods from your plugins list.

What mod manager did you install it with?

You see, as in the description of the mod it said that there was no FOMOD installer, I opted to do a manual installation, as it did not work, then I tried with Vortex (Same result). About the masters, I have fallout4.esm, but I don't have the DLC of Nuka World, Robot and Workshop (in the mod description it didn't say if the DLC were necessary). 

59 minutes ago, AwAAA21 said:

You see, as in the description of the mod it said that there was no FOMOD installer,

Agreed, I just downloaded it t check myself (I'm using FPE instead for the moment), and can confirm there is no FOMOD package data.

59 minutes ago, AwAAA21 said:

I tried with Vortex (Same result). About the masters, I have fallout4.esm, but I don't have the DLC of Nuka World, Robot and Workshop (in the mod description it didn't say if the DLC were necessary). 

I'm not in a position to install it at the moment (would need to close out the CK and some other stuff I'm in the middle of), but you can double-check that yourself by loading the plugin in FO4Edit and looking at the plugin header where its masters are listed.

Also, I'm sure it goes without saying, but if you're installing something with Vortex make sure to enable, deploy and sort your plugins of course.

Edit: I keep forgetting, Vortex will show you a plugins masters now too, no need to use FO4Edit any more. Just double-click the plugin filename in the plugins view to bring up its details and there's a Masters section that lists the plugins which are its masters.

Edited by vaultbait
1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

De acuerdo, acabo de descargarlo para verificarlo yo mismo (estoy usando FPE en su lugar por el momento), y puedo confirmar que no hay datos del paquete FOMOD.

No estoy en condiciones de instalarlo en este momento (necesitaría cerrar el CK y algunas otras cosas en las que estoy en el medio), pero puede verificarlo usted mismo cargando el complemento en FO4Edit y mirando el encabezado del complemento donde se enumeran sus maestros.

Además, estoy seguro de que no hace falta decirlo, pero si está instalando algo con Vortex, asegúrese de habilitar, implementar y ordenar sus complementos, por supuesto.

Editar: Sigo olvidándome, Vortex te mostrará un plugins masters ahora también, ya no es necesario usar FO4Edit. Simplemente haga doble clic en el nombre del archivo del complemento en la vista de complementos para mostrar sus detalles y hay una sección Maestros que enumera los complementos que son sus maestros.

I have already checked the plugin masters, as I said before I have fallout4.esm, but I don't have the rest of the esm files belonging to the DLC's. Does the mod not work with the base game?

12 minutes ago, AwAAA21 said:

I have already checked the plugin masters, as I said before I have fallout4.esm, but I don't have the rest of the esm files belonging to the DLC's. Does the mod not work with the base game?

As I said, I don't know for sure since I'm not in a position to install it and double-check that the listed requirements are sufficient (lots of mod authors these days assume everyone has all the DLCs and may not bother to list those as requirements). I suggested a way you can use FO4Edit or Vortex to check that for yourself.

Since I don't use this mod currently, I'm going to bow out of the troubleshooting exercise and let someone who is still using it take a turn helping you.

3 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

As I said, I don't know for sure since I'm not in a position to install it and double-check that the listed requirements are sufficient (lots of mod authors these days assume everyone has all the DLCs and may not bother to list those as requirements). I suggested a way you can use FO4Edit or Vortex to check that for yourself.

Since I don't use this mod currently, I'm going to bow out of the troubleshooting exercise and let someone who is still using it take a turn helping you.

Well, at least you tried. Thanks anyway

6 hours ago, AwAAA21 said:

You see, as in the description of the mod it said that there was no FOMOD installer, I opted to do a manual installation, as it did not work, then I tried with Vortex (Same result). About the masters, I have fallout4.esm, but I don't have the DLC of Nuka World, Robot and Workshop (in the mod description it didn't say if the DLC were necessary). 

Do you have SPID (Spell Perk Item Distributor) and its requirements installed?

This is listed as a requirement at the top of the mod page, even though it is not listed in the right hand sidebar (Looksmenu and AAF requirements)

FOMOD's are not required for Mod Manager installs - 90% of the mods in my list do not have FOMODs. Vortex installs these just fine. FOMODs are more often found with mods that have multiple install options to choose from (like Fusion Girl, or a lot of the skin texture mods like Cridowskin or Realistic 8k skin)

27 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

¿Tiene SPID (Spell Perk Item Distributor) y sus requisitos instalados?

Esto aparece como un requisito en la parte superior de la página del mod, aunque no aparece en la barra lateral derecha (Looksmenu y requisitos AAF)

Los FOMOD no son necesarios para las instalaciones de Mod Manager - el 90% de los mods en mi lista no tienen FOMOD. Vortex los instala muy bien. Los FOMOD se encuentran más a menudo con mods que tienen múltiples opciones de instalación para elegir (como Fusion Girl, o muchos de los mods de textura de piel como Cridowskin o Realistic 8k skin)

Exactly the same thing happens, with or without SPID

On 6/30/2023 at 1:58 AM, Dont Tell My Parents said:

This one's really annoying and you're spot on it's been there for a while and it does seem to be linked to successive pregnancies.

Postpartum NEVER ends for me, so that also doesn't help. I miss it having settings so I could choose how long it goes for.

Sex Attributes also does body morphs so that too doesn't help, I think that contributed to it a little but it's off now and still not right.

Even with both of those off though it gets worse and worse over time. I've got my base power set to 3 (5 is default) just to look normal and I have to constantly go into debug to remorph myself because it gets crazy so I don't know what's going on but I *REALLY* wish it was fixed. I even changed from FG to CBBE mid game and it's better but not really.

Also going into labour isn't triggering for me so I walk around for days before finding a doctor and giving birth to deceased babies. Or I go to sleep and wake up to them. I swear it used to tell me the baby was coming right here and drop living ones but not anymore. And my doctors no longer offering checkups on approach either so maybe I broke something not sure. If I did it's the breeder virus.

yeah there are so many things i like in this version better like actually having a baby you can carry around.  but the 2nd time you get prego you turn into an ungodly huge whale which is a huge deal breaker for me.  some times the reset works sometimes it doesnt.  really a shame.

Deathclaws... I nearly had a Heart Attack, when I spotted a huge, glowing Deathclaw in my settlement in the distance. I used my Gausse Rifle to work out it was peaceful, and one of the fruits of Nora's loins, children.

I hadn't visited that settlement for quite a while...

I checked the Workbenches and noticed that the Workbench had 244 Deathclaw Eggs in it.

Is this normal, are my 2 Deathclaws laying Eggs like Chickens... :grimace:

Edited by Krazyone

I don't know if it's a bug or something but when my pregnancy end and i go to the doctor for the quest, i don't get the baby. I tried with a fresh game and with diferents creatures but its always doing the same thing. Someone have a solution ?

(Sorry for my english it's not my native language)

14 minutes ago, Waken11 said:

I don't know if it's a bug or something but when my pregnancy end and i go to the doctor for the quest, i don't get the baby. I tried with a fresh game and with diferents creatures but its always doing the same thing. Someone have a solution ?

(Sorry for my english it's not my native language)

Look on the ground near where you gave birth for a "dying baby" (it reuses the same mesh as the deflated kickball). Adjust the viability settings in MCM if you don't want to have a chance of stillbirth.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Look on the ground near where you gave birth for a "dying baby" (it reuses the same mesh as the deflated kickball). Adjust the viability settings in MCM if you don't want to have a chance of stillbirth.

U were right,i feel stupid XD

But thank you very much for your answer !