AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

Could any of you fine folks tell me where this mod should be load order wise in Vortex?

Thanks

Edit; Figured out my issue, just missed some sliders.

Edited by Raven 54
Just now, Raven 54 said:

I speak English, the only language I know and I am very confused, I feel for you trying to interpret and understand too.    :grimace:

Same here. One thing that may require a lot of reading to deduce is that this mod is riddled with bugs. It was already not especially stable compared to Family Planning Enhanced, but the FPER author made a major update to include things like infertility and an overhaul of body morph handling, and then immediately disappeared to take some time off for a year or two, so the latest versions at the moment and for the past couple of years have major usability regressions even over prior versions of this same mod. Now that the author is beginning to reactivate maintenace on their other mods, there's hope that they might revisit this (and WDF) soon as well.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Same here. One thing that may require a lot of reading to deduce is that this mod is riddled with bugs. It was already not especially stable compared to Family Planning Enhanced, but the FPER author made a major update to include things like infertility and an overhaul of body morph handling, and then immediately disappeared to take some time off for a year or two, so the latest versions at the moment and for the past couple of years have major usability regressions even over prior versions of this same mod. Now that the author is beginning to reactivate maintenace on their other mods, there's hope that they might revisit this (and WDF) soon as well.

Thank You for informing me of that, the main page says bug fest, then that was a joke, so I was unsure. I like the features included but implementation is difficult to say the least.

I have been using v 2.710 for a couple of years with no issues.

Thank You

16 minutes ago, Raven 54 said:

Thank You for informing me of that, the main page says bug fest, then that was a joke, so I was unsure. I like the features included but implementation is difficult to say the least.

I have been using v 2.710 for a couple of years with no issues.

Thank You

Yes, I appreciate the concept in FPER and WDF (and InvictusBlade's willingness to pick up FPE development when EgoBallistic went on an extended sabbatical), and have tried to support them in my own mods as potential alternative choices to FPE, but I've given up playtesting with this due to all the problems in the current versions and have gone back to only testing regularly with FPE (especially since Ego has returned to the scene as well).

Bug with the giving of gifts, if giving a gift by using it in a pipboy triggers a sex scene, you could be softlocked if you aren't able to leave the pipboy in time.

Can be fixed by using the IsMenuOpen function to check if the menu is still open, and if so, use CloseMenu to force the pipboy closed, use wait to allow the pipboy to close (no more than a second), then force the sex scene.

(Haven't actually tested it, But it should work, I think the string for the pipboy menu is called "PipboyMenu" according to Menu)

Edited by ptmc2112
On 12/26/2023 at 6:58 PM, pastreloks said:

After first pregnancy next one doesn't trigger Father quest, only delivering quest at the end. This has been an issue right from the beginning of this mod and still hasn't been fixed. Also breeder virus breaks something in body morph, as belly becomes much more bigger, however at first pregnancy breeder virus just made it super fast without hilarious morphing.

Same probleme here!
Fix?

I use two other mods that *can* alter morphs. BLTC (Better Living with Cumistry) and FPA (Sex Attributes) and I say can because they can and this mod seems to have the worst method of altering morphs I've ever seen. I can turn FPSH off and turn any other on and morphs can be instantly changed thru FPAs cumflation or BLTC if I turn the other two off, but with BLTC and FPAs morphs off, FPSH can't do anything at all. I've used all the debug settings of FPSHs in a few playthroughs now. Nothing. Just nothing. I would really love to see a day where whatever method FPSH uses for morphs is scrapped and forgotten and replaced with a better method. Lol but u know that's assuming it's even that right? Is there any knowledge about this out there? Do FPA and BLTC or other mods just block FPSH?

Edited by LynErso666
14 minutes ago, LynErso666 said:

I use two other mods that *can* alter morphs. BLTC (Better Living with Cumistry) and FPA (Sex Attributes) and I say can because they can and this mod seems to have the worst method of altering morphs I've ever seen. I can turn FPSH off and turn any other on and morphs can be instantly changed thru FPAs cumflation or BLTC if I turn the other two off, but with BLTC and FPAs morphs off, FPSH can't do anything at all. I've used all the debug settings of FPSHs in a few playthroughs now. Nothing. Just nothing. I would really love to see a day where whatever method FPSH uses for morphs is scrapped and forgotten and replaced with a better method. Lol but u know that's assuming it's even that right? Is there any knowledge about this out there? Do FPA and BLTC or other mods just block FPSH?

See the notes on the HBD_MorphDebug mod page, but basically there was a bug in old versions of LooksMenu where there was no clear logic to how it handled different keyword morphs for the same sliders (basically, whichever was added last is what it rendered, even zero values, regardless of what the morph values for the conflicting keywords were on those sliders). This changed in LooksMenu 1.6.20 such that the highest value for any competing keyword morph on a slider is what gets rendered, but The Fucking Manual recommends users stick with an older version of LooksMenu because of reported regressions in penis erection morphs for AAF scenes.

If you want to stick with the version of LooksMenu recommended by The Fucking Manual, make sure the mods you use are configured not to alter the same sliders. You can also use HBD_MorphDebug to find out what keyword morphs are getting applied to an actor in order to make adjustments to your mod configs.

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

See the notes on the HBD_MorphDebug mod page, but basically there was a bug in old versions of LooksMenu where there was no clear logic to how it handled different keyword morphs for the same sliders (basically, whichever was added last is what it rendered, even zero values, regardless of what the morph values for the conflicting keywords were on those sliders). This changed in LooksMenu 1.6.20 such that the highest value for any competing keyword morph on a slider is what gets rendered, but The Fucking Manual recommends users stick with an older version of LooksMenu because of reported regressions in penis erection morphs for AAF scenes.

If you want to stick with the version of LooksMenu recommended by The Fucking Manual, make sure the mods you use are configured not to alter the same sliders. You can also use HBD_MorphDebug to find out what keyword morphs are getting applied to an actor in order to make adjustments to your mod configs.

O wow that is hella useful! Thank u so much!

That might help me find out if one of the mods I turned off is still altering values, but it is still weird that 2 other mods installed right side by side with this work in the same save this never seems to for me. But if another mod isn't really turning off and blocking FPSH, at least then I'd know if it's a methodology issue with FPSH

But as for Racemenu, I am using the latest. I remember seeing that in the manual but neither version racemenu showed any difference for me, and some mods i use require the latest version anyways. That's wild tho, I wish Racemenu would step their game up.

Edited by LynErso666

I know I'm like a broken record, but did anybody else encounter a situation in which after 1st pregnancy you no longer have the option to bring up dialogue with doctors that allowed you to check baby status/abort/heal baby? I no longer have that. Don't want to resolve to spawning radaways as cure to radiation. Can't seem to figure out how to fix it via console either.

Please halp!

Screenies as appreciation.

Spoiler

20240321174044_1.jpg.8033b03e7ad788f37da2e3d2114de703.jpg20240321174047_1.jpg.e2ab7d02b32adfc6bdb5758b0ea34a35.jpg20240321175341_1.jpg.457980c83ccf1f0fa95315d2016f7a2a.jpg20240321175400_1.jpg.594be525b17b244e85d8b1ff8c23c175.jpg20240321175536_1.jpg.eabe769d76fffd8db0db548f213116da.jpg

6 hours ago, the.witcher said:

I know I'm like a broken record, but did anybody else encounter a situation in which after 1st pregnancy you no longer have the option to bring up dialogue with doctors that allowed you to check baby status/abort/heal baby? I no longer have that. Don't want to resolve to spawning radaways as cure to radiation. Can't seem to figure out how to fix it via console either.

Please halp!

Screenies as appreciation.

Hide contents

20240321174044_1.jpg.8033b03e7ad788f37da2e3d2114de703.jpg20240321174047_1.jpg.e2ab7d02b32adfc6bdb5758b0ea34a35.jpg20240321175341_1.jpg.457980c83ccf1f0fa95315d2016f7a2a.jpg20240321175400_1.jpg.594be525b17b244e85d8b1ff8c23c175.jpg20240321175536_1.jpg.eabe769d76fffd8db0db548f213116da.jpg

Yeah I only see that dialogue a couple times at the start of any game tthe first couple times and then it never returns in any playthrough. I've gotten most everything else working lately but I doubt I'll see that work ever. I have other mods that in certain situations have a one time SCEN pop up where the doctor has a different convo, and I highly doubt any compatibility is in mind with any of these so I assume it's BLTC or something. I figure I'll just figure out if the convo is brought on by a SCEN and use the startscene command whenever I want to force it.

11 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

Yeah I only see that dialogue a couple times at the start of any game tthe first couple times and then it never returns in any playthrough. I've gotten most everything else working lately but I doubt I'll see that work ever. I have other mods that in certain situations have a one time SCEN pop up where the doctor has a different convo, and I highly doubt any compatibility is in mind with any of these so I assume it's BLTC or something. I figure I'll just figure out if the convo is brought on by a SCEN and use the startscene command whenever I want to force it.

If you manage to "crack the case" in any way, please lemme know :) I'll do the same, but I failed with my (n00b) attempts and have no other ideas currently.

@Invictusblade dear sir, kindly return to your children (heh) :D

9 hours ago, the.witcher said:

If you manage to "crack the case" in any way, please lemme know :) I'll do the same, but I failed with my (n00b) attempts and have no other ideas currently.

@Invictusblade dear sir, kindly return to your children (heh) :D

No sadly it doesn't seem to start via a scene, which is probably why it works so poorly. If it was conditionals attached to the Pregnancy faction ranks it would work without fail. I've seen dozens of modders start scenes that way and the beautiful thing is when something gets in the way of it, you can always start the scene manually. I do love this mod concept tho. I hope someone brings it into this century of modding. Lol but me and my friendz still messing with it, so I'll make a note and let u know if I find another way to force it or fix it or stop the conflict. It might even be just a one time break that's happening because of some other mod and resetting the quest involved would bring it back, but it's not even clear to me how in the world the doctor forcegreet they made even functions.

Hey guys! I'm pretty new to this so please bare with me.

Trying to get pregnancy working, but it doesn't seem to be happening after any scene/animation. Works fine if I use the debug commands, but would be nice if it would happen to my character without needing to use those.

Attached my list of mods, and I'm using Mod Organizer 2 as my mod manager.

Everything is the most up-to-date version also.

Also, not shown in this list but are still installed and set as active; Mod Config Menu, Buffout, BodySlide, Address Library for F4SE Plugins and Spell Per Item Distributor.

Other options I've tried to get this working;

- Had character take contraceptives, let them wear off, attempted again.

- Tried a couple fresh saves/new games, each with fresh installs of the mods

Also, cumflation doesn't seem to happen after a scene though this one isn't as big a deal but likely has the same cause/fix.

Any ideas on what I can do? If you guys have any fix ideas, put em into numbered steps if you can. Makes it a lot easier to follow :)

Mods.PNG

Now I noticed that pregnancy gets ridiculous. Not sure why. reseting/regenerating/manually changing doesn't seem to resolve it.
It's not cumflation, as i have those off.

Spoiler

20240322224406_1.jpg.c0c0b93969bce647f28e2e8e35997a00.jpg20240322225043_1.jpg.b98d4c80266e35ff668da1976f8d5059.jpg20240322225109_1.jpg.a46cb46a3f4f841a0aaf2ff7299dd9b9.jpg20240322225118_1.jpg.80de34ae3d85253b68b8b752baffc62a.jpg

HOLY SHIT did something just go wrong for PRESTON lol :D he was in power armor, i had him get out and i see it fucked him up XD

Before you ask: I was making sure he is not in my crosshairs when i was using debug.

Also, Now that i have him in my crosshairs the debug doesn't reset him :D

20240322233206_1.jpg.23d608ec6552578fb7f58de437e7ebce.jpg20240322233442_1.jpg.d50372240fdc944f2791b502c1f9df4b.jpg

Edited by the.witcher
52 minutes ago, KinkExplorer said:

Hey guys! I'm pretty new to this so please bare with me.

Trying to get pregnancy working, but it doesn't seem to be happening after any scene/animation. Works fine if I use the debug commands, but would be nice if it would happen to my character without needing to use those.

Attached my list of mods, and I'm using Mod Organizer 2 as my mod manager.

Everything is the most up-to-date version also.

Also, not shown in this list but are still installed and set as active; Mod Config Menu, Buffout, BodySlide, Address Library for F4SE Plugins and Spell Per Item Distributor.

Other options I've tried to get this working;

- Had character take contraceptives, let them wear off, attempted again.

- Tried a couple fresh saves/new games, each with fresh installs of the mods

Also, cumflation doesn't seem to happen after a scene though this one isn't as big a deal but likely has the same cause/fix.

Any ideas on what I can do? If you guys have any fix ideas, put em into numbered steps if you can. Makes it a lot easier to follow :)

Mods.PNG

Let's rule out the basics first, I failed many times on these myself. Meaning: read every mod page description in detail, ensure requirement mods are installed and load order is correct.

Ensure you have a working setup of AAF. Follow this: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-the-fucking-manual-~-adult-oriented-setup-guide-21stjanuary2024/

Then get back to page 1of this mod and ensure you have all the required things from the post, like https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48365 which is mentioned in the post/changelog.

Afterwards you can fire up the game and got to MCM for FPR and ensure you have notifications on and try to impregneta yourself via debug or keep checking via hotkey after sex if you are preggers.

In the end, you can check my mod order/load order, but i have a shitload of mods on me.

MO2 order [left pane]

Spoiler

Ultimate AAF Patch_backup
DLC: Wasteland Workshop
DLC: Vault-Tec Workshop
DLC: Nuka-World
DLC: Far Harbor
DLC: Contraptions Workshop
DLC: Automatron
[#TheMidnightRide Utilities]
PrivateProfileRedirector F4 - Faster game start (INI file cacher)
Address Library for F4SE Plugins
Console Commands Extender
Better Console - F4SE
High FPS Physics Fix
Long Loading Times Fix
RobCo Patcher
Baka MaxPapyrusOps
Random Encounter Framework
[#TheMidnightRide Bug Fixes]
Sprint Stuttering Fix
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch - UFO4P
Ownership Fixes
Community Fixes Merged
The Midnight Ride - Glitchfinder All-In-One
Jet Script Bug Fix
Armor Penetration Bug Fix - F4SE
Outfit ReDress Fix
Interior NavCut Fix
Weapon Debris Crash Fix
Wetness Shader Fix
Fixed Protectron Textures
Fixed Gobo Effects
Long Save Bug Fix
MGEF Condition Bug Fix
3rd Person Behavior Fixes
Reload Fix
Marine Combat Armor Material Fix
Marine Wet suit Material Fix
Guard Post Animation Tweak - No More Finger Guns
NPC Drinking Fix
Weapon Mod Fixes
Community Fixes Merged weapon mod fixes
Previsibines Repair Pack (PRP) Stable Branch
Previsibines Repair Pack (PRP) Stable Branch UPDATE
Simple Puddle Reflection Flicker Fix (Water and Blood)
[#TheMidnightRide Tweaks]
Whose Quest Is It Anyway
Unlimited Survival Mode - F4SE
Bullet Counted Reload System (BCR)
Classic Holstered Weapons System (CHW)
RAW INPUT - The Ultimate Mouse Sensitivity Fix
Remove Ammo from Dropped Guns
Friendly Fire
Remember Lockpick Angle - Updated
Less Annoying Berry Mentats
Im Talking to You
To Your Face FO4
Deadeye Weapon Effect Fix
Simple Offence Suppression F4
[#TheMidnightRide User Interface]
HUDFramework
Mod Configuration Menu
MCM Settings Manager
MCM Booster
MCM Categorizer - Sorter Folder Categories
Extended Dialogue Interface
Crafting Highlight Fix
Outline Workshop Highlight Only
Let Me Use That
[#TheMidnightRide Gameplay]
Complex Vendors
Vish's Patch Hub (UFO4P)
Blocking Overhaul
NPCs Use Items
DirectHit
Bastion - A Power Armor Overhaul
SPARS - Simple Power Armor Reduction System
Keep Radiants in the Commonwealth UFO4P Version
Thrive Redone
Weapon Scrapping Redone
Clothing Scrapping Redone
Encounter Zone Recalculation (Continuous Level Scaling)
[#TheMidnightRide Visuals]
Lightweight Lighting - A weather and interior lighting overhaul
Gloomy Glass - All transparent materials revised
Targeted Textures - Vanilla textures upscaled fixed and sized
Fallout 4 Particle Patch - No More Glowing Objects
WET
WAVE - Wave Animation Vanilla Enhanced
Northern Foothills Rocks Fix
Sniper Scope Overlay And Reticles Replacement
Diamond City Billboards
Goodneighbor View
Terrain Undersides - 2 Million Sunblock
Enhanced Vanilla Armor and Clothing - EVAC
[### MY OWN CHOICES (MOC) ###]
[#MOC Body Face Hair & NPC cosmetics]
Female Neck Tweaks
ZeX-ZBG-1.3
Extended Facial Sculpting - now with 90 percent less beta
BodySlide and Outfit Studio
LooksMenu
Real HD Face Textures 2k
Looks Menu Customization Compendium
LMCC 2k Face Textures
Eye Normal Map Fix Fallout 4 Edition
A-Body - Male Body Replacer
FusionGirl
HAIR MOD - Blonde hair with Dark eyebrows
Wasteland Salon - Hair Texture Improvement Mod
HN66s and XAZOMNs Distinctive Teeth for FO4
The Eyes of Beauty Fallout Kaleidoscope Edition - All-in-One
Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar v2.5a
Lots More Facial Hair
Natural 2K Face Textures
Commonwealth Cuts - KS Hairdos - ApachiiSkyHair
KS Hairdos - Addon(s) with Physics
X-SENSUOUS Body and Faces Texture Overhaul - FUSION GIRL - CBBE
OCBPC-0.3-ZeX4
MTM OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset
[#MOC Face Presets]
Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon preset
Preset pack
Preset pack 2
Preset pack 3
Preset pack 4
Preset pack 5
[#MOC ENB]
ENB Helper for Fallout 4
[#MOC Texture Overhauls]
Vivid Fallout - All in One
Vivid Fallout - LOD and Far Distant Detail
Vivid Fallout - LOD and Distant Detail - Far Harbor
Vivid Fallout - LOD and Far Distant Detail - Nuka World
Vivid Fallout - Thicket Excavations Quarry 1k-2k-4k - Complex Parallax Support
Vivid Fallout - Rocks - Complex Parallax Occlusion
Vivid Fallout - Landscapes - Complex Parallax Occlusion
FlaconOil's Complete Retexture Project
Very Zen Darker Roads
Very Zen Dark Caves
Very Zen Trash Piles
[#MOC Water]
Vivid Waters
[#MOC Green Wasteland]
A Forest 0.8
True Grass
A Forest True Grass Compatibility Patch
Delightful Ivy - HD Vine Retexture - a natural and realistic green and brown plant overhaul
NXGEN - Nice Bush
[#MOC Location tweaks]
Mutilated Dead Bodies
Commonwealth Wilderness Overhaul
Wasteland Illumination
[#MOC Weather]
NAC X - NATURAL AND ATMOSPHERIC COMMONWEALTH 10 - Legacy Edition
[#MOC Lighting mods]
Fallout4 Dynamic Lights and Shadows Overhaul
Ultra Interior Lighting
Enhanced Lights and FX
ELFX and ULR merged patch
Sunlight Alignment Tweak - Better Dawn and Dusk
[#MOC Visuals]
Glowing Animals Emit Light
Immersive Candles
[#MOC Armors Clothing Items Weapons]
Eli's Armour Compendium - CBBE and BodySlide 1.5
More Clothes and Textures
Classy Chassis Outfits - Saucy Settlers
Classy Chassis Outfits - Cheeky Casuals
Classy Chassis Outfits - Foxy Factions
Classy Chassis Outfits - Vulgar Villains
Classy Chassis Outfits - Cait's Corset
Classy Chassis Outfits - Eli's Armour Replacer
Craftable_bobbypins
AnotherOne CyberOut 77
JU Helmets Redux
[#MOC Modern Firearms]
ModernFirearms.2.6.9-fix.1
Modern Firearms - FallUI Item Sorter patch (opt. Modern Armors)
Vanilla Weapon Replacer - Modern Firearms
[#MOC Backpacks]
Wearable Backpacks and Pouches
Backpacks of the Commonwealth
Dogmeat's Backpack
Dogmeat's Backpacks of the Commonwealth
Common Wealth Teddy Bears
Scavver's Backpacks
Teddybear Backpacks Edit
Wearable Backpacks and Pouches Edit
Scavver's Backpack Edit
Diacute's Backpacks of the Commonwealth
[#MOC Gameplay]
Dynamic Timescale and Chime
Outfit Switcher 2.2
The Boring Perk Overhaul
Slower Leveling
[#MOC Survival]
Crackle_1.0.7
Flashy(JoeR) - Advanced Needs 76
An76 - A Forest Patch
AN76 - NAC-X Patch
An76 - IAF Patch
I.H.O. - Immersive Hunting Overhaul
IHO - Shatter Patch
IHO - DA - IAF
Commonwealth Chickens and Rabbits
Giant Ants of the Commonwealth
More Radstags
Unique NPCs - Creatures and Monsters
UNPCs Creaturs and Monsters - AWKCR Free Version
Squirrels of the Commonwealth
Wildlife Overhaul - Less Aggressive Creatures and Companions
Lovelace's AN76 Gasmask Patches - RobCo
[#MOC Survival - Loot scarcity]
Damn Apocalypse Core Resources
Damn Apocalypse Loot Module
DamnApocalypse_IAF
Damn Apocalypse - MCM Settings Menu
Loot Logic and Reduction With optional Harvest Restrictions
No Legendary Items From Creatures
NPC Loot Drop rebalance
Vendor Diversity Overhaul
M8r98a4f2's Complex Item Sorter
Workshop Scavenge scrap and plants
[#MOC Combat MAIM]
Condition Boy - Now with Condition Girl
Live Dismemberment - No Increased Headshot Damage
Base Object Swapper
MAIM 3.02
[#MOC Combat]
See-Through-Scopes
Tactical Reload
Real Time Cover Penetration Framework
Bullet Penetration and Ricochet
SKKCombatStalkers
SKK Combat Stalkers - MCM Settings Menu
Third Person Melee Tweak
NPC Accuracy Revised
MW Player Hit Sounds and Effects Redux
No Combat Boundaries
Uneducated Shooter - QE Leaning and Gun Inertia
Sprint Reload
Locky Bastard
AnotherOne Brutal Death
Visual Reload
Shell Rain
Enhanced Blood Textures
Burst Impact Blast FX 9.5
Fatigue - Enhanced Combat Realism
Shatter
UFO4P - Shatter Patches
Damn Apocalypse (Loot Module) - Shatter Patch
AN76 Shatter Patch
Immersive Fallout
[#MOC Immersion]
Pip-Boy Flashlight
First Person Messages - All DLC
Improved Map with Visible Roads
Jump Grunt
Stimpaks help you breathe
Workbench Humming - Cut content restored
Cough
Running Breathing
Jolly Item Sounds
Have a Seat
Wet Effects
Radiant Birds
Scrap-O-Tron 2000
CigaretteInMouth
Light Em Up 2.0 - Smokable Cigarettes with Survival Autosave
Build Your Own Pool
GET DIRTY (take a bath)
Get Filthy 2k
[#MOC NPC]
Wasteland Heroines Replacer and Presets All in One
Platinum Curie - The Return
Simple Settlers
Better Settlers
Facials for Everyone - Less than Fresh Faces
[#MOC Dialogue expansion]
Player Comments and Head Tracking
Player Comments and Head Tracking - UFO4 patch
Icebreaker - Settlements - Settler Dialogue Overhaul
Icebreaker - Piper - Companion Dialogue Overhaul
Deeper Thoughts - Curie
Companion Thoughts Overhaul
Settler and Companion Dialogue Overhaul
[#MOC Companions]
PACE_1.5.2-stable
Unlimited Companion Framework
[#MOC AI]
Fallout 4 AI Overhaul
AI Edit and Complex Sorter NPC Scaling
PANPC_2.0.12.2-stable
[#MOC Animations]
Lowered Weapons 1.1
Assault Rifle Animations (Player Only)
Heavy Shoulder Fired Animations (Player and NPCs)
Heavy Weapon Animations (Player and NPCs)
NPC Rifle Animations
One Handed Melee Animations (Player and NPCs)
Pistol Animations (Player Only)
Power Armor Animations (Player and NPCs)
Reload Blend Animations
Rifles and Shotguns (Player Only)
Sprint (Male - Player Only)
Two Handed Melee Animations (Player and NPCs)
Player Exclusive Kicks and Punches Animations
Barber and Surgery Camera Fix
Realistic Death Physics - No Animations
Immersive Animation Framework
Third Person First Person Aiming
Comprehensive Third Person Controller Camera Tweaks
[#MOC Sound]
Project Reality Footsteps FO4
Project Reality Footsteps FO4 Expansion
Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul
[#MOC UI Screen Archer (Photo Mode)]
FO4 Photo Mode
Settlement Objects Expansion Pack
FreeFlyCamF
Screen Archer Menu
SAMFormer
Lewd Expressions
[#MOC UI]
Perverted Perks
Vault Girl Interface - Neo's FOMOD Version
FallUI - Inventory and Vault Girl Mod Patch
Companion Status HUD
FallUI - Icon Library
FallUI
FallUI - HUD
FallUI - Map
FallUI - Confirm Boxes
FallUI - Sleep and Wait
FallUI - Workbench
FIS - The NEW FallUI Item Sorter
[$$$ LOVER LAB $$$]
[$ LL REQUIRED Basics + extension ]
Custom Moans
ZaZOut4
TortureDevices
Strap-on,viodoe,dick for femaleservitron 4.2
Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4
Vioxsis Strap-ons - ZeX Bones Fixed
Advanced Animation Framework
AAF Vanilla-Kinky-Creatures Sex Animation Themes
ECF
Workshop Framework
SkimpyArmorKeywordResource1.1.2
[$ LL Pregnancy]
AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_4.025
[$ LL Devious Devices, Enslavement, Torture etc]
Real Handcuffs
Prisoner Shackles
CRX
Plugs of the Commonwealth 112 (navi v2)
BoundInPublic1.3.3
Commonwealth Captives
Commonwealth Captives NPC Patch
[$ LL Gameplay and Utility]
SexAttributes
SexAttributesHUD
RSE_II_Resources_ESM (v1.0)
RSEII_CSA(v3.1)
Sex Education
AAF Violate
AAF - Autonomy Enhanced Redux
AAF_SEU_V1.19
Whistle Sound Replacer
SexHarassment
HARDSHIP - beggar- whore -
[$ LL Bathing & Dirtiness]
AAF Dirty Sex 1.0
Commonwealth Moisturizer
CumOverlays v1.4
MWoW Cleaning Mod
[$ LL ROF (Random Overlay Framework)]
Captive Tattoos
TattooAfterRape1.1.2
LooksMenu - Additional Pubic Hair Overlays
LooksMenu - Pubes Forever (Fallout 4 Edition)
CBBE Pubic Hair Overlays
LewdMarks 1.4
Porcoverlays_esl_02a
NPCMaleBodies_2.0a BA2 version
PorcPubes_Esl_02a
Render Tattoos
Random Overlay Framework
[$ LL Captives Clothes]
Comfy Socks - CBBE Bodyslide
Absolutely Skimpy Attire
Absolutely Skimpy Attire - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files
Stylish Bloomer FG
Crimson Punk FG
Venus Nine Baseball Uniform FG
Kharneth Slave Clothes - Fusion Girl - CBBE
Slave Collar
1256097011_SteelDevices_1.01_Hotfix
Commonwealth Captives Outfit Injector
[$ LL Animations]
50Shades_v01_5
Release_50Shades_FluidPatch
Atomic Lust
Release_BadEnd_v01_05
Brave's Animations
BP70 Fallout 4 Sex Animations 2.3
Release_CreaturePack_v03_01
Release_CreaturePackDLC_v01
FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.1b
Mutated Lust v1.4
SavageCabbages Animation Pack
FARELLE_ANIM_MOD_DEV_0.1.2
Vadermania[AAF]
C.H.A.K. Animation Pack
Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3
Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17
FO4 Leito Voicefix 1.1
Rainmaker animations
RZF4S_1_61
Spicy Altered Biped Animations
Spicy Altered Creature Animations
Rufgt's Old Animations
TBOS-BedroomHymn
[$ LL VoicePack]
SexualHarassment Voice Sound
Raider Pet Voice Sound
AAF Violate Voice Sound
AAF Sex Em Up Voiced Extension
HSVoiced
[$ LL Requirements]
F4z Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
Baka ScrapHeap - Script Memory Limit Expander
Lighthouse Papyrus Extender
Baka Framework
SUP F4SE
VR Address Library for F4SEVR
Buffout 4
Buffout 4 NG with PDB support
[$ LL Patches (Near Last)]
Rad Morphing Redux
Unhealthy Craving
Ultimate AAF Patch
Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix
FallUI Sorting Patch for LoversLab Mods
Release_NSFWsoundpack_03_01
[AAF] Clean SFX - VaultGirl Voicetype (Regular Version)
AAF_SCRS_Cr
SAM Enhanced Animations
LLFP-v46-20230716
RD_SAKR_Repository_v300723.1
[#MOC BUG FIXES]
Vault 111 Cryogenic Failure Sound Silenced
[#MOC ALWAYS LAST]
Female Children and Elderly Exclusive Vanilla Animations
ZeX - ZaZ Extended Skeleton
OUTPUT BodySlide
Jax's Incremental Save Manager
Fallout Priority - CPU Performance FPS Optimizer
Ultra Wide Interface (21x9)
[#MOC removed from previous game]
[#MOC NEW & TESTING]
Overwrite

Load order [right pane]

Spoiler

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
REFramework.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
BakaFramework.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
Ownership Fixes.esp
Community Fixes Merged.esp
TMR_GlitchfinderAIO.esm
HUDFramework.esm
XDI.esm
PPF.esm
OutlineWorkshopShader.esl
TortureDevices.esm
AAF.esm
AAFThemes.esl
ComfySocks.esl
lnrLMFO4AllInOne-AdditionalPubicHairOverlays.esl
lnrLMFO4AllInOne-PubesForeverOverlays.esl
porcOverlays.esl
MaleBodies.esm
TacticalReload.esm
porcPubes.esl
ECF.esl
RSE_II_Resources.esm
PANPC.esm
INVB_OverlayFramework.esp
DamnApocalypse_CORE.esm
Steel_Devices.esl
PACE.esm
Slower Leveling - Half Speed.esl
SkimpyArmorKeywordResource.esm
MAIM Master.esm
Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
Enhanced Vanilla Armor and Clothing.esp
Wetness Shader Fix.esp
Fixed Gobo Effects.esp
DiamondCityBillboards.esp
FO4ParticlePatch.esp
PlayerComments.esp
PlayerComments_UFO4P_Patch.esp
PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp
PACE - Less Combat Chatter.esp
Companion Thoughts Overhaul.esp
IcebreakerCDO-Piper.esp
Shatter.esp
mr Loot Logic and Reduction.esp
DamnApocalypse_Loot.esp
DamnApocalypse_Radiation_UFO4P.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_2K_Part1.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_2K_Part2.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_2K_Part3.esp
Vivid Fallout - Landscapes - Complex Parallax Occlusion.esp
Vivid Fallout - Far Harbor LOD.esp
A Forest.esp
Dynamic Lights and shadows Overhaul.esp
Gloomy Glass.esp
VividFallout - AiO - BestChoice.esp
Targeted Textures.esp
Vivid Fallout - LOD.esp
Vivid Fallout - Nuka World LOD.esp
TrueGrass.esp
NiceBush.esp
ENBLightsHDRPatch.esp
UltraInteriorLighting.esp
MutilatedDeadBodies.esp
CommonwealthChooksAndBunnies.esp
AnimatedCandles.esp
Wasteland Illumination Shadow.esp
Squirrels_of_the_Commonwealth.esp
Commonwealth Overhaul.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
FirstPersonMessagesMerged.esp
Complex Vendors.esp
Complex Vendors - UFO4P Patch.esp
Vendor Diversity Overhaul.esp
NPC LLD Rebalance.esp
WeaponModFixes-GOTY.esp
Community Fixes Merged - Weapon Mod Fixes Patch.esp
Immersive Fallout - Movement (DLC).esp
RAW INPUT.esp
Less Annoying Berry Mentats.esp
LetMeUseThat.esp
BlockingOverhaul.esp
NPCs Use Items.esp
ImmersiveAnimationFramework.esp
SimplePowerArmorReductionSystem.esp
Keep Radiants In Commonwealth.esp
GiantAnts.esp
Thrive Redone.esp
NAC.esp
Fallout 4 AI Overhaul.esp
More Radstags - Triple.esp
BoundInPublic.esp
Backpacks of the Commonwealth.esp
GoodneighborView.esp
RealHandcuffs.esp
RZSex.esp
FPAttributes.esp
Beggar_Whore.esp
PANPC - Explosion Responses.esp
Burst Impact Blast FX.esp
Modern Firearms.esp
AB-DALoot-ShatterPatch.esp
X13_ScrapOTron.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
RSE_II_CSA.esp
BrutalDeath.esp
Bastion.esp
Weapon Scrapping Redone.esp
Clothing Scrapping Redone.esp
WAVE.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
TerrainUndersides.esp
HSVoiced.esp
Cyberout77.esp
FP_SexualHarassment.esp
GetDirty.esp
AAF_Dirty_Sex.esp
MWoW.esp
AkaWaterWorld.esp
IAF - Far Harbor & Nuka World.esp
PD_VisualReload.esp
ShellRain.esp
LooksMenu.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
FusionGirl.esp
A-Body.esp
Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
AVilas_CHAKPack.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
PenPos.esp
UAP Moans.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
Zaz Particle Effects.esp
ZaZOut4.esp
CumOverlays.esp
TatsAfterRape.esp
Custom Moans.esp
OutfitSwitcher.esp
dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp
KSHairdos.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
Wasteland Heroines Replacer All in One_2.0.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
BraveAnims.esp
BraveAnims_Fix.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
Penetration Framework.esp
BPR - Bullet Penetration & Ricochet.esp
CRX.esp
Commonwealth Captives.esp
Deeper Thoughts - Expressive Curie.esp
Elzee Cough.esp
Jump Grunt.esp
Stimpaks help you breathe.esp
Project Reality Footsteps FO4.esp
Project Reality Footsteps FO4 Expansion.esp
Wet Effects.esp
Elzee Breathe.esp
Elzee Jolly Item Sounds.esp
Elzee Have a Seat.esp
KSHairdos_oel.esp
Lots More Facial Hair.esp
SimpleSettlers.esp
BetterSettlers.esp
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
BetterSettlersMortalPack.esp
Facials.esp
Elzee Dynamic Timescale.esp
Realistic Death Physics - ALL DLC.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
PlatinumCurieV2.1.esp
SexEd.esp
ComMoisturizer.esp
3dscopes-replacer.esp
4estGimp - AI Edits.esp
FIS-Naming-Weap-Armo-EN.esp
M8rDisablePipboyEffects.esp
ScopeOverlayDOF.esp
3rd Person Cam SmallFix.esp
ConditionBoy.esp
More_Clothes_Textures.esp
Commonwealth Captives NPC Patch.esp
Stylish_Bloomer_FG.esp
CCOCheekyCasualsReplacer.esp
CCOFoxyFactionsReplacer.esp
CCOSaucySettlersReplacer.esp
CCOVulgarVillainsReplacer.esp
ASA.esp
Crimson_Punk_Outfit.esp
Kharneth_Slave_Clothes.esp
Venus_Nine_FG.esp
CC_Outfit_Injector.esp
CCOI_StylishBloomer.esp
CCOI_VenusNine.esp
CCOCaitCorsetReplacer.esp
dcc-bp-lol.esp
MWHitFx.esp
IcebreakerCDO-Settlements.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
SlaveTattoos.esp
ElderlyAndChildrenVanillaAnims.esp
PlayerH2HAnim.esp
Crackle.esp
ws_pubes.esp
LewdMarks.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
AAF_SCRS.esp
PhotoMode.esp
SettleObjExpandPack.esp
ScreenArcherMenu.esp
CompanionStatus.esp
BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
Dogmeat's Backpack.esp
Backback_TeddyBearByFeather.esp
Scavver's Backpacks.esp
Diacute's Backpack Of The Commonwealth.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Ballistic Weave.esp
DamnApocalypse_Loot_PANPC.esp
AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp
NAC-NW.esp
NAC-FH.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
SunLightAlignment.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
SEU_Voiced_Extension.esp
Immersive Fallout - Real Recoil (DLC).esp
Immersive Fallout - Realistic ADS (DLC).esp
Immersive Fallout - Realistic Jumping.esp
PANPC - Trap Alerts.esp
ThirdPersonFirstPersonAiming.esp
Dead Body Fixer.esp
INVB_OverlayFramework_DeadOverlays.esp
ZeX-InGameSliders.esp
DamnApocalypse_IAF.esp
Sex Sorter - AAF Autonomy.esp
Sex Sorter - AAF Violate.esp
Sex Sorter - Commonwealth Captives.esp
Sex Sorter - Plugs of the Commonwealth.esp
Sex Sorter - Real Handcuffs.esp
Sex Sorter - Torture Devices.esp
Sex Sorter - Vioxsis Strap-Ons.esp
M8r_Tags_Modern_Firearms_NoMfTags.esp
Modern Firearms Replacer.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
RadiantBirdsv05.esp
Craftable_Bobbypin.esp
VeryZenDarkRoads.esp
VeryZen_DarkCaves2k.esp
ZenTrash_Dirty_2k.esp
JaxsIncrementalSaveManager.esp
FO4_Leito_Voicefix.esp
Rainmaker_animations.esp
SAMFormer.esp
AForest-TrueGrass.esp
SpicyAlteredBipedAnims.esp
SpicyAlteredCreatureAnims.esp
Render Tattoos.esp
0000 - SlaveCollar.esp
CCOI_SlaveCollar.esp
CCOI_SteelDevices.esp
mr Lower Settlement Production Kickbacks.esp
No Legendary Items From Creatures.esp
SKKCombatStalkers.esp
EFF.esp
Rufgt's Animations.esp
VividFallout - Quarry - BestChoice.esp
3pMeleeTweak.esp
Workshop Scavenge scrap and plants.esp
NPC Accuracy Revised.esp
Glowing Animals Emit Light.esp
No Combat Boundaries.esp
CigaretteInMouth.esp
LightUp2.0.esp
LenA_RadMorphing.esp
UnhealthyCraving.esp
Sex Sorter - Unhealthy Craving.esp
UnhealthyCraving_GetDirty.esp
Live Dismemberment - BrutalNoHeadshots.esp
Locky Bastard.esp
Fatigue.esp
JUMod_Outfit_JUHelmets.esp
FPAttributesHUD.esp
AB-UFO4P-ShatterPatch.esp
Sex Sorter - Family Planning Enhanced.esp
X-SensuousCore.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Vivid Fallout - Complex Parallax Rocks.esp
TBOS-BedroomHymn.esp
ImTalkingToYou.esp
WET.esp
PRP.esp
PuddleReflectionFix.esp
PRP-Compat-UIL.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX_ENBLight_Patch.esp
Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
Unique NPCs - Creatures and Monsters.esp
Less Aggressive Animals.esp
Vivid Waters.esp
Flashy_PersonalEssentials.esp
NACX-AN76-WeatherCompatibility.esp
PIE_AForestChoppableTrees.esp
PIE_IAF.esp
MAIM 3.esp
The Boring Perk Overhaul .esp
IHO - Immersive Hunting Overhaul.esp
AB-AN76-ShatterPatch.esp
AB-IHO-ShatterPatch.esp
IHO - DA.esp
MAIM 3 - DA Loot Module.esp
IHO - DA - IAF.esp
MAIM 3 - Dismemberment Patch.esp
MAIM 3 - Stimpaks Help You Breathe Patch.esp

1 hour ago, the.witcher said:

Let's rule out the basics first, I failed many times on these myself. Meaning: read every mod page description in detail, ensure requirement mods are installed and load order is correct.

Ensure you have a working setup of AAF. Follow this: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-the-fucking-manual-~-adult-oriented-setup-guide-21stjanuary2024/

Then get back to page 1of this mod and ensure you have all the required things from the post, like https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48365 which is mentioned in the post/changelog.

Afterwards you can fire up the game and got to MCM for FPR and ensure you have notifications on and try to impregneta yourself via debug or keep checking via hotkey after sex if you are preggers.

In the end, you can check my mod order/load order, but i have a shitload of mods on me.

MO2 order [left pane]

Reveal hidden contents

Ultimate AAF Patch_backup
DLC: Wasteland Workshop
DLC: Vault-Tec Workshop
DLC: Nuka-World
DLC: Far Harbor
DLC: Contraptions Workshop
DLC: Automatron
[#TheMidnightRide Utilities]
PrivateProfileRedirector F4 - Faster game start (INI file cacher)
Address Library for F4SE Plugins
Console Commands Extender
Better Console - F4SE
High FPS Physics Fix
Long Loading Times Fix
RobCo Patcher
Baka MaxPapyrusOps
Random Encounter Framework
[#TheMidnightRide Bug Fixes]
Sprint Stuttering Fix
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch - UFO4P
Ownership Fixes
Community Fixes Merged
The Midnight Ride - Glitchfinder All-In-One
Jet Script Bug Fix
Armor Penetration Bug Fix - F4SE
Outfit ReDress Fix
Interior NavCut Fix
Weapon Debris Crash Fix
Wetness Shader Fix
Fixed Protectron Textures
Fixed Gobo Effects
Long Save Bug Fix
MGEF Condition Bug Fix
3rd Person Behavior Fixes
Reload Fix
Marine Combat Armor Material Fix
Marine Wet suit Material Fix
Guard Post Animation Tweak - No More Finger Guns
NPC Drinking Fix
Weapon Mod Fixes
Community Fixes Merged weapon mod fixes
Previsibines Repair Pack (PRP) Stable Branch
Previsibines Repair Pack (PRP) Stable Branch UPDATE
Simple Puddle Reflection Flicker Fix (Water and Blood)
[#TheMidnightRide Tweaks]
Whose Quest Is It Anyway
Unlimited Survival Mode - F4SE
Bullet Counted Reload System (BCR)
Classic Holstered Weapons System (CHW)
RAW INPUT - The Ultimate Mouse Sensitivity Fix
Remove Ammo from Dropped Guns
Friendly Fire
Remember Lockpick Angle - Updated
Less Annoying Berry Mentats
Im Talking to You
To Your Face FO4
Deadeye Weapon Effect Fix
Simple Offence Suppression F4
[#TheMidnightRide User Interface]
HUDFramework
Mod Configuration Menu
MCM Settings Manager
MCM Booster
MCM Categorizer - Sorter Folder Categories
Extended Dialogue Interface
Crafting Highlight Fix
Outline Workshop Highlight Only
Let Me Use That
[#TheMidnightRide Gameplay]
Complex Vendors
Vish's Patch Hub (UFO4P)
Blocking Overhaul
NPCs Use Items
DirectHit
Bastion - A Power Armor Overhaul
SPARS - Simple Power Armor Reduction System
Keep Radiants in the Commonwealth UFO4P Version
Thrive Redone
Weapon Scrapping Redone
Clothing Scrapping Redone
Encounter Zone Recalculation (Continuous Level Scaling)
[#TheMidnightRide Visuals]
Lightweight Lighting - A weather and interior lighting overhaul
Gloomy Glass - All transparent materials revised
Targeted Textures - Vanilla textures upscaled fixed and sized
Fallout 4 Particle Patch - No More Glowing Objects
WET
WAVE - Wave Animation Vanilla Enhanced
Northern Foothills Rocks Fix
Sniper Scope Overlay And Reticles Replacement
Diamond City Billboards
Goodneighbor View
Terrain Undersides - 2 Million Sunblock
Enhanced Vanilla Armor and Clothing - EVAC
[### MY OWN CHOICES (MOC) ###]
[#MOC Body Face Hair & NPC cosmetics]
Female Neck Tweaks
ZeX-ZBG-1.3
Extended Facial Sculpting - now with 90 percent less beta
BodySlide and Outfit Studio
LooksMenu
Real HD Face Textures 2k
Looks Menu Customization Compendium
LMCC 2k Face Textures
Eye Normal Map Fix Fallout 4 Edition
A-Body - Male Body Replacer
FusionGirl
HAIR MOD - Blonde hair with Dark eyebrows
Wasteland Salon - Hair Texture Improvement Mod
HN66s and XAZOMNs Distinctive Teeth for FO4
The Eyes of Beauty Fallout Kaleidoscope Edition - All-in-One
Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar v2.5a
Lots More Facial Hair
Natural 2K Face Textures
Commonwealth Cuts - KS Hairdos - ApachiiSkyHair
KS Hairdos - Addon(s) with Physics
X-SENSUOUS Body and Faces Texture Overhaul - FUSION GIRL - CBBE
OCBPC-0.3-ZeX4
MTM OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset
[#MOC Face Presets]
Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon preset
Preset pack
Preset pack 2
Preset pack 3
Preset pack 4
Preset pack 5
[#MOC ENB]
ENB Helper for Fallout 4
[#MOC Texture Overhauls]
Vivid Fallout - All in One
Vivid Fallout - LOD and Far Distant Detail
Vivid Fallout - LOD and Distant Detail - Far Harbor
Vivid Fallout - LOD and Far Distant Detail - Nuka World
Vivid Fallout - Thicket Excavations Quarry 1k-2k-4k - Complex Parallax Support
Vivid Fallout - Rocks - Complex Parallax Occlusion
Vivid Fallout - Landscapes - Complex Parallax Occlusion
FlaconOil's Complete Retexture Project
Very Zen Darker Roads
Very Zen Dark Caves
Very Zen Trash Piles
[#MOC Water]
Vivid Waters
[#MOC Green Wasteland]
A Forest 0.8
True Grass
A Forest True Grass Compatibility Patch
Delightful Ivy - HD Vine Retexture - a natural and realistic green and brown plant overhaul
NXGEN - Nice Bush
[#MOC Location tweaks]
Mutilated Dead Bodies
Commonwealth Wilderness Overhaul
Wasteland Illumination
[#MOC Weather]
NAC X - NATURAL AND ATMOSPHERIC COMMONWEALTH 10 - Legacy Edition
[#MOC Lighting mods]
Fallout4 Dynamic Lights and Shadows Overhaul
Ultra Interior Lighting
Enhanced Lights and FX
ELFX and ULR merged patch
Sunlight Alignment Tweak - Better Dawn and Dusk
[#MOC Visuals]
Glowing Animals Emit Light
Immersive Candles
[#MOC Armors Clothing Items Weapons]
Eli's Armour Compendium - CBBE and BodySlide 1.5
More Clothes and Textures
Classy Chassis Outfits - Saucy Settlers
Classy Chassis Outfits - Cheeky Casuals
Classy Chassis Outfits - Foxy Factions
Classy Chassis Outfits - Vulgar Villains
Classy Chassis Outfits - Cait's Corset
Classy Chassis Outfits - Eli's Armour Replacer
Craftable_bobbypins
AnotherOne CyberOut 77
JU Helmets Redux
[#MOC Modern Firearms]
ModernFirearms.2.6.9-fix.1
Modern Firearms - FallUI Item Sorter patch (opt. Modern Armors)
Vanilla Weapon Replacer - Modern Firearms
[#MOC Backpacks]
Wearable Backpacks and Pouches
Backpacks of the Commonwealth
Dogmeat's Backpack
Dogmeat's Backpacks of the Commonwealth
Common Wealth Teddy Bears
Scavver's Backpacks
Teddybear Backpacks Edit
Wearable Backpacks and Pouches Edit
Scavver's Backpack Edit
Diacute's Backpacks of the Commonwealth
[#MOC Gameplay]
Dynamic Timescale and Chime
Outfit Switcher 2.2
The Boring Perk Overhaul
Slower Leveling
[#MOC Survival]
Crackle_1.0.7
Flashy(JoeR) - Advanced Needs 76
An76 - A Forest Patch
AN76 - NAC-X Patch
An76 - IAF Patch
I.H.O. - Immersive Hunting Overhaul
IHO - Shatter Patch
IHO - DA - IAF
Commonwealth Chickens and Rabbits
Giant Ants of the Commonwealth
More Radstags
Unique NPCs - Creatures and Monsters
UNPCs Creaturs and Monsters - AWKCR Free Version
Squirrels of the Commonwealth
Wildlife Overhaul - Less Aggressive Creatures and Companions
Lovelace's AN76 Gasmask Patches - RobCo
[#MOC Survival - Loot scarcity]
Damn Apocalypse Core Resources
Damn Apocalypse Loot Module
DamnApocalypse_IAF
Damn Apocalypse - MCM Settings Menu
Loot Logic and Reduction With optional Harvest Restrictions
No Legendary Items From Creatures
NPC Loot Drop rebalance
Vendor Diversity Overhaul
M8r98a4f2's Complex Item Sorter
Workshop Scavenge scrap and plants
[#MOC Combat MAIM]
Condition Boy - Now with Condition Girl
Live Dismemberment - No Increased Headshot Damage
Base Object Swapper
MAIM 3.02
[#MOC Combat]
See-Through-Scopes
Tactical Reload
Real Time Cover Penetration Framework
Bullet Penetration and Ricochet
SKKCombatStalkers
SKK Combat Stalkers - MCM Settings Menu
Third Person Melee Tweak
NPC Accuracy Revised
MW Player Hit Sounds and Effects Redux
No Combat Boundaries
Uneducated Shooter - QE Leaning and Gun Inertia
Sprint Reload
Locky Bastard
AnotherOne Brutal Death
Visual Reload
Shell Rain
Enhanced Blood Textures
Burst Impact Blast FX 9.5
Fatigue - Enhanced Combat Realism
Shatter
UFO4P - Shatter Patches
Damn Apocalypse (Loot Module) - Shatter Patch
AN76 Shatter Patch
Immersive Fallout
[#MOC Immersion]
Pip-Boy Flashlight
First Person Messages - All DLC
Improved Map with Visible Roads
Jump Grunt
Stimpaks help you breathe
Workbench Humming - Cut content restored
Cough
Running Breathing
Jolly Item Sounds
Have a Seat
Wet Effects
Radiant Birds
Scrap-O-Tron 2000
CigaretteInMouth
Light Em Up 2.0 - Smokable Cigarettes with Survival Autosave
Build Your Own Pool
GET DIRTY (take a bath)
Get Filthy 2k
[#MOC NPC]
Wasteland Heroines Replacer and Presets All in One
Platinum Curie - The Return
Simple Settlers
Better Settlers
Facials for Everyone - Less than Fresh Faces
[#MOC Dialogue expansion]
Player Comments and Head Tracking
Player Comments and Head Tracking - UFO4 patch
Icebreaker - Settlements - Settler Dialogue Overhaul
Icebreaker - Piper - Companion Dialogue Overhaul
Deeper Thoughts - Curie
Companion Thoughts Overhaul
Settler and Companion Dialogue Overhaul
[#MOC Companions]
PACE_1.5.2-stable
Unlimited Companion Framework
[#MOC AI]
Fallout 4 AI Overhaul
AI Edit and Complex Sorter NPC Scaling
PANPC_2.0.12.2-stable
[#MOC Animations]
Lowered Weapons 1.1
Assault Rifle Animations (Player Only)
Heavy Shoulder Fired Animations (Player and NPCs)
Heavy Weapon Animations (Player and NPCs)
NPC Rifle Animations
One Handed Melee Animations (Player and NPCs)
Pistol Animations (Player Only)
Power Armor Animations (Player and NPCs)
Reload Blend Animations
Rifles and Shotguns (Player Only)
Sprint (Male - Player Only)
Two Handed Melee Animations (Player and NPCs)
Player Exclusive Kicks and Punches Animations
Barber and Surgery Camera Fix
Realistic Death Physics - No Animations
Immersive Animation Framework
Third Person First Person Aiming
Comprehensive Third Person Controller Camera Tweaks
[#MOC Sound]
Project Reality Footsteps FO4
Project Reality Footsteps FO4 Expansion
Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul
[#MOC UI Screen Archer (Photo Mode)]
FO4 Photo Mode
Settlement Objects Expansion Pack
FreeFlyCamF
Screen Archer Menu
SAMFormer
Lewd Expressions
[#MOC UI]
Perverted Perks
Vault Girl Interface - Neo's FOMOD Version
FallUI - Inventory and Vault Girl Mod Patch
Companion Status HUD
FallUI - Icon Library
FallUI
FallUI - HUD
FallUI - Map
FallUI - Confirm Boxes
FallUI - Sleep and Wait
FallUI - Workbench
FIS - The NEW FallUI Item Sorter
[$$$ LOVER LAB $$$]
[$ LL REQUIRED Basics + extension ]
Custom Moans
ZaZOut4
TortureDevices
Strap-on,viodoe,dick for femaleservitron 4.2
Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4
Vioxsis Strap-ons - ZeX Bones Fixed
Advanced Animation Framework
AAF Vanilla-Kinky-Creatures Sex Animation Themes
ECF
Workshop Framework
SkimpyArmorKeywordResource1.1.2
[$ LL Pregnancy]
AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_4.025
[$ LL Devious Devices, Enslavement, Torture etc]
Real Handcuffs
Prisoner Shackles
CRX
Plugs of the Commonwealth 112 (navi v2)
BoundInPublic1.3.3
Commonwealth Captives
Commonwealth Captives NPC Patch
[$ LL Gameplay and Utility]
SexAttributes
SexAttributesHUD
RSE_II_Resources_ESM (v1.0)
RSEII_CSA(v3.1)
Sex Education
AAF Violate
AAF - Autonomy Enhanced Redux
AAF_SEU_V1.19
Whistle Sound Replacer
SexHarassment
HARDSHIP - beggar- whore -
[$ LL Bathing & Dirtiness]
AAF Dirty Sex 1.0
Commonwealth Moisturizer
CumOverlays v1.4
MWoW Cleaning Mod
[$ LL ROF (Random Overlay Framework)]
Captive Tattoos
TattooAfterRape1.1.2
LooksMenu - Additional Pubic Hair Overlays
LooksMenu - Pubes Forever (Fallout 4 Edition)
CBBE Pubic Hair Overlays
LewdMarks 1.4
Porcoverlays_esl_02a
NPCMaleBodies_2.0a BA2 version
PorcPubes_Esl_02a
Render Tattoos
Random Overlay Framework
[$ LL Captives Clothes]
Comfy Socks - CBBE Bodyslide
Absolutely Skimpy Attire
Absolutely Skimpy Attire - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files
Stylish Bloomer FG
Crimson Punk FG
Venus Nine Baseball Uniform FG
Kharneth Slave Clothes - Fusion Girl - CBBE
Slave Collar
1256097011_SteelDevices_1.01_Hotfix
Commonwealth Captives Outfit Injector
[$ LL Animations]
50Shades_v01_5
Release_50Shades_FluidPatch
Atomic Lust
Release_BadEnd_v01_05
Brave's Animations
BP70 Fallout 4 Sex Animations 2.3
Release_CreaturePack_v03_01
Release_CreaturePackDLC_v01
FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.1b
Mutated Lust v1.4
SavageCabbages Animation Pack
FARELLE_ANIM_MOD_DEV_0.1.2
Vadermania[AAF]
C.H.A.K. Animation Pack
Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3
Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17
FO4 Leito Voicefix 1.1
Rainmaker animations
RZF4S_1_61
Spicy Altered Biped Animations
Spicy Altered Creature Animations
Rufgt's Old Animations
TBOS-BedroomHymn
[$ LL VoicePack]
SexualHarassment Voice Sound
Raider Pet Voice Sound
AAF Violate Voice Sound
AAF Sex Em Up Voiced Extension
HSVoiced
[$ LL Requirements]
F4z Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
Baka ScrapHeap - Script Memory Limit Expander
Lighthouse Papyrus Extender
Baka Framework
SUP F4SE
VR Address Library for F4SEVR
Buffout 4
Buffout 4 NG with PDB support
[$ LL Patches (Near Last)]
Rad Morphing Redux
Unhealthy Craving
Ultimate AAF Patch
Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix
FallUI Sorting Patch for LoversLab Mods
Release_NSFWsoundpack_03_01
[AAF] Clean SFX - VaultGirl Voicetype (Regular Version)
AAF_SCRS_Cr
SAM Enhanced Animations
LLFP-v46-20230716
RD_SAKR_Repository_v300723.1
[#MOC BUG FIXES]
Vault 111 Cryogenic Failure Sound Silenced
[#MOC ALWAYS LAST]
Female Children and Elderly Exclusive Vanilla Animations
ZeX - ZaZ Extended Skeleton
OUTPUT BodySlide
Jax's Incremental Save Manager
Fallout Priority - CPU Performance FPS Optimizer
Ultra Wide Interface (21x9)
[#MOC removed from previous game]
[#MOC NEW & TESTING]
Overwrite

Load order [right pane]

Reveal hidden contents

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
REFramework.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
BakaFramework.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
Ownership Fixes.esp
Community Fixes Merged.esp
TMR_GlitchfinderAIO.esm
HUDFramework.esm
XDI.esm
PPF.esm
OutlineWorkshopShader.esl
TortureDevices.esm
AAF.esm
AAFThemes.esl
ComfySocks.esl
lnrLMFO4AllInOne-AdditionalPubicHairOverlays.esl
lnrLMFO4AllInOne-PubesForeverOverlays.esl
porcOverlays.esl
MaleBodies.esm
TacticalReload.esm
porcPubes.esl
ECF.esl
RSE_II_Resources.esm
PANPC.esm
INVB_OverlayFramework.esp
DamnApocalypse_CORE.esm
Steel_Devices.esl
PACE.esm
Slower Leveling - Half Speed.esl
SkimpyArmorKeywordResource.esm
MAIM Master.esm
Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
Enhanced Vanilla Armor and Clothing.esp
Wetness Shader Fix.esp
Fixed Gobo Effects.esp
DiamondCityBillboards.esp
FO4ParticlePatch.esp
PlayerComments.esp
PlayerComments_UFO4P_Patch.esp
PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp
PACE - Less Combat Chatter.esp
Companion Thoughts Overhaul.esp
IcebreakerCDO-Piper.esp
Shatter.esp
mr Loot Logic and Reduction.esp
DamnApocalypse_Loot.esp
DamnApocalypse_Radiation_UFO4P.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_2K_Part1.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_2K_Part2.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_2K_Part3.esp
Vivid Fallout - Landscapes - Complex Parallax Occlusion.esp
Vivid Fallout - Far Harbor LOD.esp
A Forest.esp
Dynamic Lights and shadows Overhaul.esp
Gloomy Glass.esp
VividFallout - AiO - BestChoice.esp
Targeted Textures.esp
Vivid Fallout - LOD.esp
Vivid Fallout - Nuka World LOD.esp
TrueGrass.esp
NiceBush.esp
ENBLightsHDRPatch.esp
UltraInteriorLighting.esp
MutilatedDeadBodies.esp
CommonwealthChooksAndBunnies.esp
AnimatedCandles.esp
Wasteland Illumination Shadow.esp
Squirrels_of_the_Commonwealth.esp
Commonwealth Overhaul.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
FirstPersonMessagesMerged.esp
Complex Vendors.esp
Complex Vendors - UFO4P Patch.esp
Vendor Diversity Overhaul.esp
NPC LLD Rebalance.esp
WeaponModFixes-GOTY.esp
Community Fixes Merged - Weapon Mod Fixes Patch.esp
Immersive Fallout - Movement (DLC).esp
RAW INPUT.esp
Less Annoying Berry Mentats.esp
LetMeUseThat.esp
BlockingOverhaul.esp
NPCs Use Items.esp
ImmersiveAnimationFramework.esp
SimplePowerArmorReductionSystem.esp
Keep Radiants In Commonwealth.esp
GiantAnts.esp
Thrive Redone.esp
NAC.esp
Fallout 4 AI Overhaul.esp
More Radstags - Triple.esp
BoundInPublic.esp
Backpacks of the Commonwealth.esp
GoodneighborView.esp
RealHandcuffs.esp
RZSex.esp
FPAttributes.esp
Beggar_Whore.esp
PANPC - Explosion Responses.esp
Burst Impact Blast FX.esp
Modern Firearms.esp
AB-DALoot-ShatterPatch.esp
X13_ScrapOTron.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
RSE_II_CSA.esp
BrutalDeath.esp
Bastion.esp
Weapon Scrapping Redone.esp
Clothing Scrapping Redone.esp
WAVE.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
TerrainUndersides.esp
HSVoiced.esp
Cyberout77.esp
FP_SexualHarassment.esp
GetDirty.esp
AAF_Dirty_Sex.esp
MWoW.esp
AkaWaterWorld.esp
IAF - Far Harbor & Nuka World.esp
PD_VisualReload.esp
ShellRain.esp
LooksMenu.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
FusionGirl.esp
A-Body.esp
Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
AVilas_CHAKPack.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
PenPos.esp
UAP Moans.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
Zaz Particle Effects.esp
ZaZOut4.esp
CumOverlays.esp
TatsAfterRape.esp
Custom Moans.esp
OutfitSwitcher.esp
dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp
KSHairdos.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
Wasteland Heroines Replacer All in One_2.0.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
BraveAnims.esp
BraveAnims_Fix.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
Penetration Framework.esp
BPR - Bullet Penetration & Ricochet.esp
CRX.esp
Commonwealth Captives.esp
Deeper Thoughts - Expressive Curie.esp
Elzee Cough.esp
Jump Grunt.esp
Stimpaks help you breathe.esp
Project Reality Footsteps FO4.esp
Project Reality Footsteps FO4 Expansion.esp
Wet Effects.esp
Elzee Breathe.esp
Elzee Jolly Item Sounds.esp
Elzee Have a Seat.esp
KSHairdos_oel.esp
Lots More Facial Hair.esp
SimpleSettlers.esp
BetterSettlers.esp
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
BetterSettlersMortalPack.esp
Facials.esp
Elzee Dynamic Timescale.esp
Realistic Death Physics - ALL DLC.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
PlatinumCurieV2.1.esp
SexEd.esp
ComMoisturizer.esp
3dscopes-replacer.esp
4estGimp - AI Edits.esp
FIS-Naming-Weap-Armo-EN.esp
M8rDisablePipboyEffects.esp
ScopeOverlayDOF.esp
3rd Person Cam SmallFix.esp
ConditionBoy.esp
More_Clothes_Textures.esp
Commonwealth Captives NPC Patch.esp
Stylish_Bloomer_FG.esp
CCOCheekyCasualsReplacer.esp
CCOFoxyFactionsReplacer.esp
CCOSaucySettlersReplacer.esp
CCOVulgarVillainsReplacer.esp
ASA.esp
Crimson_Punk_Outfit.esp
Kharneth_Slave_Clothes.esp
Venus_Nine_FG.esp
CC_Outfit_Injector.esp
CCOI_StylishBloomer.esp
CCOI_VenusNine.esp
CCOCaitCorsetReplacer.esp
dcc-bp-lol.esp
MWHitFx.esp
IcebreakerCDO-Settlements.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
SlaveTattoos.esp
ElderlyAndChildrenVanillaAnims.esp
PlayerH2HAnim.esp
Crackle.esp
ws_pubes.esp
LewdMarks.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
AAF_SCRS.esp
PhotoMode.esp
SettleObjExpandPack.esp
ScreenArcherMenu.esp
CompanionStatus.esp
BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
Dogmeat's Backpack.esp
Backback_TeddyBearByFeather.esp
Scavver's Backpacks.esp
Diacute's Backpack Of The Commonwealth.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Ballistic Weave.esp
DamnApocalypse_Loot_PANPC.esp
AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp
NAC-NW.esp
NAC-FH.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
SunLightAlignment.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
SEU_Voiced_Extension.esp
Immersive Fallout - Real Recoil (DLC).esp
Immersive Fallout - Realistic ADS (DLC).esp
Immersive Fallout - Realistic Jumping.esp
PANPC - Trap Alerts.esp
ThirdPersonFirstPersonAiming.esp
Dead Body Fixer.esp
INVB_OverlayFramework_DeadOverlays.esp
ZeX-InGameSliders.esp
DamnApocalypse_IAF.esp
Sex Sorter - AAF Autonomy.esp
Sex Sorter - AAF Violate.esp
Sex Sorter - Commonwealth Captives.esp
Sex Sorter - Plugs of the Commonwealth.esp
Sex Sorter - Real Handcuffs.esp
Sex Sorter - Torture Devices.esp
Sex Sorter - Vioxsis Strap-Ons.esp
M8r_Tags_Modern_Firearms_NoMfTags.esp
Modern Firearms Replacer.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
RadiantBirdsv05.esp
Craftable_Bobbypin.esp
VeryZenDarkRoads.esp
VeryZen_DarkCaves2k.esp
ZenTrash_Dirty_2k.esp
JaxsIncrementalSaveManager.esp
FO4_Leito_Voicefix.esp
Rainmaker_animations.esp
SAMFormer.esp
AForest-TrueGrass.esp
SpicyAlteredBipedAnims.esp
SpicyAlteredCreatureAnims.esp
Render Tattoos.esp
0000 - SlaveCollar.esp
CCOI_SlaveCollar.esp
CCOI_SteelDevices.esp
mr Lower Settlement Production Kickbacks.esp
No Legendary Items From Creatures.esp
SKKCombatStalkers.esp
EFF.esp
Rufgt's Animations.esp
VividFallout - Quarry - BestChoice.esp
3pMeleeTweak.esp
Workshop Scavenge scrap and plants.esp
NPC Accuracy Revised.esp
Glowing Animals Emit Light.esp
No Combat Boundaries.esp
CigaretteInMouth.esp
LightUp2.0.esp
LenA_RadMorphing.esp
UnhealthyCraving.esp
Sex Sorter - Unhealthy Craving.esp
UnhealthyCraving_GetDirty.esp
Live Dismemberment - BrutalNoHeadshots.esp
Locky Bastard.esp
Fatigue.esp
JUMod_Outfit_JUHelmets.esp
FPAttributesHUD.esp
AB-UFO4P-ShatterPatch.esp
Sex Sorter - Family Planning Enhanced.esp
X-SensuousCore.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Vivid Fallout - Complex Parallax Rocks.esp
TBOS-BedroomHymn.esp
ImTalkingToYou.esp
WET.esp
PRP.esp
PuddleReflectionFix.esp
PRP-Compat-UIL.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX_ENBLight_Patch.esp
Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
Unique NPCs - Creatures and Monsters.esp
Less Aggressive Animals.esp
Vivid Waters.esp
Flashy_PersonalEssentials.esp
NACX-AN76-WeatherCompatibility.esp
PIE_AForestChoppableTrees.esp
PIE_IAF.esp
MAIM 3.esp
The Boring Perk Overhaul .esp
IHO - Immersive Hunting Overhaul.esp
AB-AN76-ShatterPatch.esp
AB-IHO-ShatterPatch.esp
IHO - DA.esp
MAIM 3 - DA Loot Module.esp
IHO - DA - IAF.esp
MAIM 3 - Dismemberment Patch.esp
MAIM 3 - Stimpaks Help You Breathe Patch.esp

Thanks! I'll give your mod orders a shot, or at least the equivalent for what I have.

Checked through everything for the AAF guide, that's all good there. Same for the Spell Perk Item Distributor.

The notifications were working before when using the debug options, and pregnancies seemed to work as-normal when using those. I do need to add a hotkey for checking the status though, so definitely gotta see how that goes.

Don't suppose you saw anything in my list of mods that looks like it might conflict?

1 hour ago, KinkExplorer said:

Thanks! I'll give your mod orders a shot, or at least the equivalent for what I have.

Checked through everything for the AAF guide, that's all good there. Same for the Spell Perk Item Distributor.

The notifications were working before when using the debug options, and pregnancies seemed to work as-normal when using those. I do need to add a hotkey for checking the status though, so definitely gotta see how that goes.

Don't suppose you saw anything in my list of mods that looks like it might conflict?

I also can't stress enuff the need to test different orders on new games every once a while to see how different it behaves. %99 of these type of mods in even barely similar scope should have "new game required" in the description. I can tell u for a fact that more than half of the features in FP here alone will never ever work when installed or even altered mid save.  

I don't think it works.

Baby-Mama Kate is backed up with Babies, constipated with them, as it were. The first was the Asian Baby, then the two white twins, and she's just added another baby.

I changed all the settings to growing babies, and I did get one "grew to child" in Diamond City, but couldn't find the new child (not at the school or running around).

This new one has many kewl features, but they don't work like marriage or the no synth pregnancy (yes, I have the spell perk distributor installed and it still doesn't work)

I had a less ambitious version and it worked. which was that? 3.XX?

20240324132413_1.jpg

On 3/16/2024 at 1:25 PM, vaultbait said:

So I tried the morph debug thing and it definitely ain't gonna help me fix anything. I think all its done is FPFP just inst compatible with any mod that adjusts morphs period.