AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

i dont know what happened but the mod doesnt grow baby's to children then to adults it just did that and i lost the i reckon notification sure the mod gives notifications about a child being born in that settlement but doesnt grow can someone help me?

13 minutes ago, levyEntity2008 said:

What's wrong with Fusion Girl ?

Nothing is wrong with Fusion Girl. 

It's the morphs in this mod that don't seem to play nice with FG and they can get severely out of hand regardless of the max settings you have in the MCM. Scroll back through this topic and have a look at some of the images people have posted as to how severe the morphs can get.

First pregnancy seems to work fine. After that, all bets are off.

4 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

Nothing is wrong with Fusion Girl. 

It's the morphs in this mod that don't seem to play nice with FG and they can get severely out of hand regardless of the max settings you have in the MCM. Scroll back through this topic and have a look at some of the images people have posted as to how severe the morphs can get.

First pregnancy seems to work fine. After that, all bets are off.

Yeah, it seems that the morphs can become huge depending on how many babies the female carries or the type of species they got pregnant with. And it seems after the first pregnancy, your character tends to fertilize more than one baby. 

My character and companion can't seem to get impregnated with the syringe gun and ivf needles. I'll shoot her, a message will display that they were impregnated, but using the show preg stats debug hotkey I get informed that she is not pregnant (but healthy!).

Is there suppossed to be a birth animation? because when my character goes to the doctor, the screen trun black and nothing else happens, is there a toggle or something im doing wrong?

Edited by Raime901

So I was wanting to try this mod. I read the description, and hidden content. Came across this "Baby addons! Baby addons can help provide a sense of variability to the kinds of children conceived from sex acts from different races. For example, installing the Dog addon provided in the download section will allow women impregnated by dogs to birth puppies, with special puppies for Dogmeat in particular!" but I don't see any options in the Download file list. I see the referenced addons named in the list at the bottom with a line through it but for the life of me can't find the addons. I'm new to modding so I'm sorry if this is easy for most, I just don't see where the addons are to install. Also do I really need Spell Perk Item Distributor? It's mentioned at the top, but not mentioned as a requirement at the bottom or File Information. I really don't want to have to install the requirements for it as it wants way to many requirements to function.

Edited by Nightlistic

I can't seem to get out of "infertile" and "post-partum" states, even though i never gave birth (had an abortion via contraceptive pill in 1st month). Multiple in-game days passed.

Can't find a debug option either to remove these or otherwise find a way to reset to normal state.

Please help?

Spoiler

20240117155836_1.thumb.jpg.d5b8a819a640abbdd74854dfebaf9c5f.jpg20240117155829_1.thumb.jpg.2eea6b6a7ea0f5889619e5e73d7617a3.jpg

3 hours ago, the.witcher said:

I can't seem to get out of "infertile" and "post-partum" states, even though i never gave birth (had an abortion via contraceptive pill in 1st month). Multiple in-game days passed.

Can't find a debug option either to remove these or otherwise find a way to reset to normal state.

Please help?

Hide contents

20240117155836_1.thumb.jpg.d5b8a819a640abbdd74854dfebaf9c5f.jpg20240117155829_1.thumb.jpg.2eea6b6a7ea0f5889619e5e73d7617a3.jpg

You can use console commands to remove unwanted perks, i recommend using "better console f4se" since it shows more info

Do a backup save first just in case something goes bad

Here is a picture what to do:

Spoiler

enb2024_1_17_18_57_45.jpg.221b614742f0bf284403705e91e19797.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2024 at 7:09 PM, bdmt said:

You can use console commands to remove unwanted perks, i recommend using "better console f4se" since it shows more info

Do a backup save first just in case something goes bad

Here is a picture what to do:

Reveal hidden contents

enb2024_1_17_18_57_45.jpg.221b614742f0bf284403705e91e19797.jpg

To anybody wondering, I've used the wiki help page and then:

help infertile
player.removeperk <infertile ID> 

first one threw a bunch of data, one line had PERK in it and an ID at the end

second command removed the perk.

worked like a charm, im preggers now :D

Spoiler

20240126142143_1.thumb.jpg.57103a1989b6777d673d8e59063bf3cb.jpg20240126142139_1.thumb.jpg.443e4c4ae8bb39b296dca5c41fae0e81.jpg

Edited by the.witcher

hey guys, for some reason the mod doesn't work with classy chassis outfits? as in when pregnant, theres no belly with a classy chassis outfit equipped. works fine naked or with a vanilla version of the outfits on.  I tried the 3bbb variants as well and that didn't help. 

using cbbe. 

help?

1 hour ago, YeahDotExe said:

hey guys, for some reason the mod doesn't work with classy chassis outfits? as in when pregnant, theres no belly with a classy chassis outfit equipped. works fine naked or with a vanilla version of the outfits on.  I tried the 3bbb variants as well and that didn't help. 

using cbbe. 

help?

did you build the outfits in Bodyslide with Morphs enabled?

1 hour ago, IBAGadget said:

did you build the outfits in Bodyslide with Morphs enabled?

whenever I open body slide, the little tab where you select the shit your gonna work on never appears. its just blank, so I cant really do anything with it. 

5 hours ago, YeahDotExe said:

whenever I open body slide, the little tab where you select the shit your gonna work on never appears. its just blank, so I cant really do anything with it. 

No outfits show up in the selection tab?

Does the top of your bodyslide window look like this:

If there are no outfits appearing in the selection tab, it sounds like Bodyslide isn't looking in the right place for the files, and you'll need to adjust the settings

Untitled.jpg

Edited by IBAGadget
pic edit
11 hours ago, YeahDotExe said:

Make sure the bodyslide exe you open is the one in your game folder not the mod manager. Couldnt find jack when I first installed it and was using the wrong launcher. 

hello, just wanna ask something about compatability of ccbe and this mod. I did use bodyslide to change my character body. But later when i played the game, it did mentioning my character pregnant, but the belly wont show it inflate. do i have to do some morph with the bodyslide?

On 12/3/2023 at 3:58 PM, LynErso666 said:

Ooooof yeah I figured. After I'm finished testing it, I'm going to shave a lot of this mod off. I've already completely redone the levelled lists for this esp and all the naming of all the items. lol. Ooof iz going to be a week or so before I'm finally finished with it, but it's a massive time saver having all this already done so I can do what I wanna do with it.

it would be nice to see it in public. some sort of lite FPE-r i mean 

I've lost the ability to do a medical check-up at doctors when pregnant thus have no way of healing my pregnancy? Help?

EDIT: to put more context, this happened when I added Wasteland Diary on top of an already running game. Maybe I missed doing something or load order is wrong, cuz I'm not sure how it should be. I did restart "baby add-ons" as said on the WD page.

My current load order is (as sorted per loot):

Spoiler

INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
INVB_WastelandStory.esp

FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp

INVB_WastelandOffspring.esp

FPE_Resources.esp

INVB_WastelandResources.esp

Edited by the.witcher