AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

This mod is preventing me from using the console "Sex change" cause it doesnt change the character visually how do I disable that cause im looking around MCM and cant find an option for that 

Theres the change gender in the debug but that also doesnt make my character into nora

Edited by kiothecloud
On 8/19/2023 at 11:57 AM, hitman46 said:

Hello,

First of all, congratulations and thanks for the massive work put in this mod, it is truly astonishing.

I just have a small question concerning it : does using a certain preset will still allow the belly to grow ?

I am using CBBE with the body preset "orgasm" bodyslide preset. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/55084

Thank you in advance for your replies !

It should work on all outfits and bodies preset as long as you check "Build Morphs" and build it in bodyslide. 

This is something I have just started to notice...maybe I just wasn't paying attention in my past playthrus...

but nonetheless, I just started a new game and first thing after leaving the vault, talking to cods, I head straight to the Red Rocket, do my usual clean up (console deleting some items that interfere with my build), and build my TS blueprint...all is well with the world.....(I use CAS all in one) as a starting point for the build

As soon as the blueprint is finished, there are 5, countem'...5 children that appear...so, I used the "grow child" (to adult) function of this mod, select them in workshop mode and move them to the RR, then assign them work and a bed...they are very happy at the moment..

So, my question is:   Is that normal for this mod....I am assuming that something in the code of this mod is exported/saved to the blueprint by TS and thus if you have this mod installed and build your blueprint, the children come with it....

any insight to this phoenomena would be appreciated...very curious at the moment

this certainly is not a post that is complaining about something...

pops

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, alima309 said:

May i ask how to edit messages?

I'm using translation tool,

which .pex file can be edited of that message line?

Which message line? You never specified.

Some messages in this mod are MESG objects in the FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp plugin, and also there are many QUST SCEN entries with character dialogue. You can use the Creation Kit to search inside plugins for specific substrings in order to find what you're looking for, and also search the included Papyrus script sources with your file manager.

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Which message line? You never specified.

Some messages in this mod are MESG objects in the FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp plugin, and also there are many QUST SCEN entries with character dialogue. You can use the Creation Kit to search inside plugins for specific substrings in order to find what you're looking for, and also search the included Papyrus script sources with your file manager.

the message (thinging?) from female player during sex. it flashes on the notification

like "I want to move a bit"  "I feel dirty"

and end talk

"Feel like college life"

they are not in the .esp file.  and i cant find them in pex file.

Edited by alima309

First off amazing mod i love it and it shows how much work has gone into it. One thing i was looking to add to were the interactions between pregnant npcs and the player, or even dedicated animations for pregnant characters like say cait is pregnant and she sits down and rubs her belly or other stuff like that or even a dedicated birth animation it doesnt have to be graphic but just having the kid appearon the floor is a little jarring. So i havent read through all 121 pages here has anyone made modd additions like that?

• 2 weeks later...

I hate it when i always have to debug the regen the morph myself. This mod always have a problem in generating morph belly especially when use CBBE weightgain body. It almost random to generate morph no matter what in the setting is the same or not. I don't understand why and i really hate about it a lot. I rant here because i know noone give a shit about my problem as i saw in my last comment here in long time ago. It's really frustating me a lot.

I decided to try this mod one more time and... immediately a problem. My boy has sex with the settlers but the chance of pregnancy is always 0% and they never get pregnant.
The second by far important question I want to ask. As far as I can see, this mod, which has always been buggy, has been completely abandoned and has no chance of being fixed. Am I right? If so, then simply fighting countless bugs that make them angry is pointless.

2 hours ago, StarlightDancer said:

I hate it when i always have to debug the regen the morph myself. This mod always have a problem in generating morph belly especially when use CBBE weightgain body. It almost random to generate morph no matter what in the setting is the same or not. I don't understand why and i really hate about it a lot. I rant here because i know noone give a shit about my problem as i saw in my last comment here in long time ago. It's really frustating me a lot.

I had the same problem before while actively using this mod. There is no other solution than to manually adjust the body every time it grows (more or less every 10-20 minutes)... until it becomes huge again after 10 minutes. This was one of the reasons I didn't use this mod for a long time. I've looked through the author's posts and the posts in this thread and from what I understand the author has burned out and abandoned it. Just in case, I asked if there was any maintenance, but if it really is abandoned it's best to be buried and forgotten.

On 8/19/2023 at 1:57 PM, hitman46 said:

Hello,

First of all, congratulations and thanks for the massive work put in this mod, it is truly astonishing.

I just have a small question concerning it : does using a certain preset will still allow the belly to grow ?

I am using CBBE with the body preset "orgasm" bodyslide preset. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/55084

Thank you in advance for your replies !

already answered, sorry

Edited by popvirus2
already answered