AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

16 minutes ago, devilangel13 said:

Hello i got a question! Can we interact with our child and do stuff with him or her or it will just be like a generic npc? Can we also recruit him/her ?

You can assign them to settlements, and they eventually grow into normal adult settlers.

35 minutes ago, devilangel13 said:

Yes but do we got some specific dialog line with them?

Not that I can recall, just the generic settler options once they're adults. While they're still children there is a slightly different set of dialogue options I think ("assign to settlement" if one hasn't been chosen yet, and "family trade" for accessing their inventory container).

I don't seem to have the "Unplanned Parenthood" quest popping up anymore, and the doctors aren't reacting in any way to my character being pregnant so I can't make use of any abortion services either, even though pressing my pregnancy info hotkey tells me the character is pregnant, and the character is morphing.

Anybody have any recommendations as to what to do?

Hi, 

I've attempting to get this mod working for a while and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I've been attempting to debug by selecting an NPC - using the impregnate debug. However, when I check that NPCs status of pregnancy it says they are not pregnant. 

Also, when I use the Sexual Diary, no NPC name appears.

Thanks in advance.

O thiz looks wild. I don't think I can resist trying this. I just have 3 super important questions! 

Can I make this completely player only and forgo alllllll the npc pregnancies and whatnot?

Is there an incompatibility list somewhere for this mod? Or any known incompatibilities?

And is one of those incompatibilities Flashy's CAP? Because I like the simplicity of the morning after pills (cuz it's 300 years in the future, let us have an insta-abortion ffs) and pregnancy system from that mod, and have super-duper high hopes this mod plays nicely with that.

Edited by LynErso666
3 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

Can I make this completely player only and forgo alllllll the npc pregnancies and whatnot?

Yes, you should be able to adjust MCM so only the player can be impregnated, though I haven't personally tried using it that way.

4 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

Is there an incompatibility list somewhere for this mod? Or any known incompatibilities?

And is one of those incompatibilities Flashy's CAP?

CAP will automatically disable its own pregnancy system if it detects you have FPE or FPER installed. The author's AN76 mod does include some basic integration with FPE(R) insofar as its menstruation system will be suspended during pregnancy (and similarly, FPE(R) will give you a much lower chance of becoming pregnant if you have sex while you're menstruating with AN76).

3 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

I like the simplicity of the morning after pills (cuz it's 300 years in the future, let us have an insta-abortion ffs)

Taking a contraceptive pill from this mod will force a period if it's done within the first "month" of the pregnancy. Works the same as in classic FPE.

On 8/5/2023 at 8:17 AM, vaultbait said:

Yes, you should be able to adjust MCM so only the player can be impregnated, though I haven't personally tried using it that way.

CAP will automatically disable its own pregnancy system if it detects you have FPE or FPER installed. The author's AN76 mod does include some basic integration with FPE(R) insofar as its menstruation system will be suspended during pregnancy (and similarly, FPE(R) will give you a much lower chance of becoming pregnant if you have sex while you're menstruating with AN76).

Taking a contraceptive pill from this mod will force a period if it's done within the first "month" of the pregnancy. Works the same as in classic FPE.

O otay, so wayyyyy too complex for me. Ima keep it nice and simple with CAP. Thanks a million, vaultbait! I appreciate that

I don't know if this is a problem with FPE or Wasteland Dairy, so I'm just posting it on both mods: Ghouls, Mirelurks and Radscorpions won't attack me anymore. Nora has indeed been pregnant with all of these creatures before. So is there some hidden perk that I missed that makes these creatures friendly? Doesn't matter if Nora is pregnant ATM or not. They will still attack if I inflict damage on them but it's really annoying and I don't want this to happen with more creatures. Anyone know any tips? :(

Spoiler

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     DLCRobot.esm
  2  2     DLCworkshop01.esm
  3  3     DLCCoast.esm
  4  4     DLCworkshop02.esm
  5  5     DLCworkshop03.esm
  6  6     DLCNukaWorld.esm
254 FE   0 ccbgsfo4019-chinesestealtharmor.esl
254 FE   1 ccfsvfo4002-midcenturymodern.esl
254 FE   2 cceejfo4001-decorationpack.esl
254 FE   3 ccbgsfo4045-advarccab.esl
254 FE   4 ccfsvfo4003-slocum.esl
254 FE   5 ccgcafo4002-factionws02acat.esl
254 FE   6 ccgcafo4012-factionas01acat.esl
254 FE   7 ccgcafo4019-factionas08nuk.esl
254 FE   8 ccawnfo4001-brandedattire.esl
  7  7     ccswkfo4001-astronautpowerarmor.esm
254 FE   9 cceejfo4002-nuka.esl
  8  8     cczsef04001-bhouse.esm
  9  9     cctosfo4001-neosky.esm
254 FE   a ccbgsfo4063-papat.esl
254 FE   b ccbgsfo4101-as_shi.esl
254 FE   c ccbgsfo4114-ws_shi.esl
254 FE   d ccbgsfo4115-x02.esl
254 FE   e ccbgsfo4112-ws_pickman.esl
254 FE   f ccbgsfo4098-as_pickman.esl
 10  a     cczsefo4002-smanor.esm
 11  b     cctosfo4002_neonflats.esm
254 FE  10 ccgcafo4025-pagunmm.esl
 12  c     Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
 13  d     HUDFramework.esm
 14  e     XDI.esm
254 FE  11 BakaFramework.esm
 15  f     Darlene.esm
 16 10     ArmorKeywords.esm
 17 11     CompanionIvy.esm
254 FE  12 AnimatedJewelry_ATG.esl
254 FE  13 WashOutThatCum.esl
 18 12     MaleBodies.esm
254 FE  14 Atomic Muscle LM Patch.esl
254 FE  15 Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
 19 13     AAF.esm
254 FE  16 AAFThemes.esl
254 FE  17 WET.esp
 20 14     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
254 FE  18 There It Is x Perfectionist.esp
 21 15     PD_LowerWeapon.esp
 22 16     CheatTerminal.esp
 23 17     LooksMenu.esp
 24 18     LooksMirror.esp
 25 19     AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
 26 1a     LMBTOverlays.esp
 27 1b     LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
 28 1c     The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
 29 1d     KSHairdos.esp
 30 1e     Wasteland Heroines Replacer All in One_2.0.esp
 31 1f     KSHairdos_oel.esp
 32 20     Quieter Settlements - Contraptions.esp
 33 21     Quieter Settlements - Vanilla.esp
 34 22     Quieter Settlements - Wasteland Workshop.esp
 35 23     FlirtyCommonwealth.esp
 36 24     FlirtyCommonwealthFemale.esp
 37 25     Glowing Animals Emit Light.esp
 38 26     PIP-Pad.esp
 39 27     PIP-Pad_LMCC.esp
 40 28     LovingCait.esp
 41 29     LovingCurie_1.0.3b.esp
 42 2a     ESPExplorerFO4.esp
 43 2b     Armorsmith Extended.esp
 44 2c     CompanionIvy_Nuka.esp
254 FE  19 AlootHomePlate.esp
 45 2d     ImmersiveGenericDialogues.esp
 46 2e     PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp
 47 2f     ECO.esp
 48 30     NAC.esp
 49 31     Vivid Waters.esp
 50 32     UniqueUniques.esp
 51 33     CompanionIvy_quest.esp
 52 34     CompanionIvy_Mags.esp
 53 35     FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
 54 36     VD_SIGMCXVirtus.esp
 55 37     BH_MCX_Spear.esp
254 FE  1a BH SIG MCX 556 ammo conversion.esp
254 FE  1b BH_MCX_Spear_LvlListPatch.esp
 56 38     VtawWardrobe5.esp
254 FE  1c FO4HHS_AAF.esp
 57 39     VtawWardrobe8.esp
 58 3a     AmiPreset.18B5F3.esp
 59 3b     DarleneDLC.esp
 60 3c     FusionGirl.esp
254 FE  1d ECO_ArmorOverrides.esp
 61 3d     CCO_merged.esp
 62 3e     VerySmallGenerators50.esp
 63 3f     XM2010_SniperRifle_by_tooun.esp
 64 40     Milano821.esp
 65 41     DnxTattoos.esp
 66 42     AM Skingen.esp
254 FE  1e AM Skingen - Automatron.esp
254 FE  1f AM Skingen - Far Harbour.esp
254 FE  20 AM Skingen - Nuka World.esp
 67 43     Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
 68 44     Deathclaw_nude.esp
 69 45     ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
 70 46     Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp
 71 47     AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
254 FE  21 PenPos.esp
 72 48     UAP Moans.esp
254 FE  22 Zaz Particle Effects.esp
 73 49     CumOverlays.esp
 74 4a     Companion_Ivy_RealSex_Mod.esp
 75 4b     AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp
 76 4c     AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
 77 4d     rxl_bp70_animations.esp
 78 4e     SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
 79 4f     FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 80 50     ZeX-BodyGen-F.esp
 81 51     ZeX-BodyGen-M.esp
 82 52     ZeX-InGameSliders.esp
254 FE  23 UlfSkinOverlay.esp
 83 53     Auto Stimpak Injector50.esp
 84 54     Smoke-able Cigars.esp
 85 55     Perks Unleashed.esp
 86 56     Atomic Lust.esp
 87 57     IvyFaceReplacer.esp
 88 58     Vivid Weathers - FO4.esp
 89 59     TBOS-AntoHairPack.esp
254 FE  24 VividFallout - AiO - BestChoice.esp
254 FE  25 FAR.esp
 90 5a     TrueGrass.esp
 91 5b     Radiant Clouds and Fogs.esp
 92 5c     Immersive Fallout (DLC).esp
 93 5d     MODGirlyAnimation.esp
 94 5e     CraftingOverhaulTlTl.esp
254 FE  26 AnimatedIngestibles.esp
 95 5f     BetterCompanions.esp
 96 60     BobbleGirl.esp
 97 61     Companion Infinite Ammo.esp
 98 62     dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
 99 63     dD - Small Splatter Size.esp
254 FE  27 ECO_INNRoverride.esp
254 FE  28 ECO_LegendaryModificationEnhanced.esp
254 FE  29 ECO_MythicLegendaryModifications.esp
100 64     Crows&Creatures_V1.esp
101 65     Faster Terminal Displays (20x).esp
102 66     LooksMenu1stPersonViewItemsFix.esp
103 67     FirstPersonMessagesMerged.esp
104 68     Idiot Slut.esp
105 69     LongerPowerLines3x.esp
106 6a     LongRangeBulletHoles.esp
107 6b     Sunshine.esp
108 6c     Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Far Harbor.esp
109 6d     NAC-FH.esp
110 6e     NAC-NW.esp
111 6f     3dscopes-replacer.esp
112 70     VisibleWeapons.esp
113 71     Vivid Weathers - Natural Bright.esp
114 72     Vivid Weathers - Nuka World.esp
115 73     FIS-Naming-Weap-Armo-EN.esp
254 FE  2a Wetness Shader Fix.esp
116 74     XM2010_SniperRifle_STS.esp
254 FE  2b BH_MCX_Spear_LowRecoilPatch.esp
254 FE  2c BH_MCX_Spear_STS_Patch.esp
117 75     TERARogue.esp
118 76     SatelliteWorldMap.esp

Hello and thank you for your wonderfull mod and hard work . 

I have a problem i think its coming from this mod but i can be totally wrong :)

i have start a new game after not playing for few years and if i enter museum of freedom i get the message that some people are doing it.

when i come to Garvy i have people without voice , have try a few time and its sturges , the bitch and garvy, it depends every time when i enter.

i have the subtitles but it seems i am missing voice sound, 

can anyone tell me what i have done wrong ?

thankx in advance

On 7/23/2023 at 5:55 PM, Yuri9x5 said:

i need help pls. My Char just auto get pregnant belly even she already birth a baby. I use the reset body morp but if i fast travel or enter location the belly become like fully pregnant again.

did anyone have a solution for this problem?

My char isn't pregnant, but as time passed on, the belly got bigger.

When I use "regenerating body morph", its body become normal for a second, and then she become pregnant again.

and when I press "bodymorph to pregnancy point" the belly got so big, (3 times bigger than first pregnancy)

reset bodymorph is the only way, but as time passed, belly got bigger again. (yet the character isn't pregnant)

10 hours ago, Selerna said:

i have start a new game after not playing for few years and if i enter museum of freedom i get the message that some people are doing it.

when i come to Garvy i have people without voice , have try a few time and its sturges , the bitch and garvy, it depends every time when i enter.

I don't believe FPE does matchmaking and triggering of AAF scenes, but the AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp plugin in your load order absolutely can.  You can either change its settings to be less aggressive in triggering them, temporarily disable it, or just wait for them to fully tire themselves out before talking to them (being under siege from raiders was stressful and they just need to burn off a little steam).

10 hours ago, pashax said:

I don't believe FPE does matchmaking and triggering of AAF scenes, but the AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp plugin in your load order absolutely can.  You can either change its settings to be less aggressive in triggering them, temporarily disable it, or just wait for them to fully tire themselves out before talking to them (being under siege from raiders was stressful and they just need to burn off a little steam).

it was indeed Ae mod doing it, have solved it it by starting the mod after the quest and all is good now :) but thank you for the reply.

i have another problem now, scarlet have give birth but is not carrying her baby, setting are set to normal baby and the carrying option is set to all.

existence is also set to have normal babies , have look around in the bar if she has drop it but could not find anything

edit : do i need to install dairy framework for the carry baby to work ? have few message for newborn but none have the baby in there arms . 

edit 2 : have use showactorcontainer on scarlet and she has the baby in her inventory, but she is not equipping it 

Edited by Selerna

hey I'm getting a weird error from MCM where it says. missing plugins: FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp . I have tried enabling the plugins manually on vortex I have reinstalled and manually installed mcm about 2 times now anyone have an idea as to what can solve this?

11 minutes ago, abert1444 said:

hey I'm getting a weird error from MCM where it says. missing plugins: FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp . I have tried enabling the plugins manually on vortex I have reinstalled and manually installed mcm about 2 times now anyone have an idea as to what can solve this?

after reading the whole 120 pages the last day  it seems you need to reinstall fo4se. not 100% sure but i believe i have read it somewhere in here :)

8 hours ago, Selerna said:

after reading the whole 120 pages the last day  it seems you need to reinstall fo4se. not 100% sure but i believe i have read it somewhere in here :)

ok so i have deleted f4se completely out of my fallout file and then reinstalled it but it still says the same thing.

9 hours ago, abert1444 said:

That usually means you missed enabling the plugin in your mod manager, or you have it sorted before one of its masters, or you're missing one of its master dependencies, or you accidentally went into the "mods" menu in game which undoes your mod manager's load order.

Since you're using Vortex, check in the plugins view that FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp is there and shows as enabled. Click the Sort Now button to make sure your load order is sorted. Double check that there are no error notifications about things like missing masters or circular/conflicting rules. Start the game with f4se_loader.exe and then try going into MCM again.

Edited by vaultbait