Is it possible to "extract/find" the mod used by a follower ?

On 8/30/2022 at 10:41 AM, rinlenisno1 said:

Huh  I still cant quite get the face… what others texture and skins mod did u used for her ?

I was using either demoniac or diamond skin, community overlays 1-3, female makeup suit, Koralina's makeup tweaks, RYAmakeup, Havok's racemenu makeup overlays, Yevmods - makeup pack, Even more Makeup, Pocky's 4k human female makeup.

Not sure which ones i used on the preset but get all of them just in case.

• 2 months later...
On 8/1/2022 at 3:05 AM, zeldafrake said:

stopped playing for a while but i got a somewhat accurate preset now, idk if i got some weird clipping but the makeup on the under eye has a small vertical gap in it.

all pics are taken with enb on, the two with more greenish skin are without racemenu light.

for the facial expression i used F.E.P(Facial Expressions Project)

SkyrimSE_nZaBenMhb1.png

ZYh3NfnyeL.png

SkyrimSE_8IXGt96N21.png

SkyrimSE_sGGGZsMOOH.png

Pei 3.dds 64 MB · 75 downloads Pei 3.nif 2.13 MB · 52 downloads Pei 3.jslot 91.07 kB · 54 downloads

Thank you good sir!

• 5 months later...

After many hours of fine tuning i have managed to make a high poly version of Pei, I am going to share her here for all of you fellow Pei fans.

Throwing in my slightly edited version of BONOBODY for her.
i'm using Silent Horizons ENB.
Requirements:

"Equippable ED Horns SSE",
"High Poly Head",
"High Poly Pretty Face and Darker Brows Stand Alone",

"Tullius Hair",

"Tullius Hair 3 SMP pack"
"[immyneedscake] Sexybono_Eye"

"Slavetats"

"Lewdmarks"

"RRTattoos" 

"Koralina's Makeup"

"Female Makeup suite"

"Pocky's 4k human female makeup"

"YevMods-makeup pack"

"Beauty Marks"https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/82933?tab=description

THIS VERSION IS OUT OF DATE!

DOWNLOAD:High Poly Pei.rar   BONOBODY SE ver.4.xml

Edit: replaced the previous rar with a new one that now contains the new sculpt.

Place the BONOBODY SE ver.4.xml in Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets

My old attempt att making HiPoly version of Pei: 

Spoiler

SkyrimSE_4qfVQNuBtf.jpgSkyrimSE_XWjZ4qrehS.thumb.jpg.c7cefc6edf85cdeef05f719bc1c81dbf.jpgSkyrimSE_BrXvimIktX.jpg

Made a new high poly version of the old pei preset i had with this new tool. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/92262?tab=description

Newer HiPoly version of Pei preset made with a tool:

Spoiler

SkyrimSE_Pl3ycvMg2n.thumb.jpg.567ecc6f28a4eb3c6bb715e930cb538f.jpgSkyrimSE_IY78KfcAoO.thumb.jpg.ce83123c86b53c11af0e2cc6b0b22c32.jpg

Edited by zeldafrake
Added links for RRTattoos and Beauty Marks. Added new High Poly version of older preset.
On 5/23/2023 at 11:10 AM, zeldafrake said:

After many hours of fine tuning i have managed to make a high poly version of Pei, I am going to share her here for all of you fellow Pei fans.

Requirements:

"High Poly Head",

"Tullius Hair",

"Slavetats"

"Lewdmarks"

"RRTattoos"

"Koralina's Makeup"

"Female Makeup suite"

"YevMods-makeup pack"

"Beauty Marks"

DOWNLOAD:  High Poly Pei.rar 1.24 MB · 6 downloads    BONOBODY SE ver.4.xml 12.58 kB · 6 downloads  

SkyrimSE_4qfVQNuBtf.jpg

SkyrimSE_BrXvimIktX.jpg

SkyrimSE_XWjZ4qrehS.jpg

Do you have the link for "RRTattoos" and "Beauty Marks"? I can't seem to find it anywhere plus when I load everything in, my characters body turns blue.

11 hours ago, _rezdead said:

Do you have the link for "RRTattoos" and "Beauty Marks"? I can't seem to find it anywhere plus when I load everything in, my characters body turns blue.

I have updated my post and added links for the those mods now.
Body turning blue is due to you not having the tattoos that are in the on, just search through the overlay tabs and zero the alpha on all the body tattoos.

11 hours ago, zeldafrake said:

Body turning blue is due to you not having the tattoos that are in the on, just search through the overlay tabs and zero the alpha on all the body tattoos.

Tysm! Everything managed to work for me now. Thanks for your hard work! ?

On 5/30/2023 at 6:40 PM, zeldafrake said:

Not sure but there is something wrong with the sculpt for https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1714892&key=0732084810d72fc0d6dca27f176395d1. The forehead gets inflated after loading up the (High Poly Pei.nif). Is there a way to fix that one?

10 hours ago, _rezdead said:

Not sure but there is something wrong with the sculpt for https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1714892&key=0732084810d72fc0d6dca27f176395d1. The forehead gets inflated after loading up the (High Poly Pei.nif). Is there a way to fix that one?

i am aware of the High Poly Pei.nif head is a bit bigger and will clip through most hairs, I will replace the download with one containing the new sculpt instead.

Edited by zeldafrake
  • 7 months later...
On 5/23/2023 at 12:10 PM, zeldafrake said:

Requirements:

"High Poly Head",

"Tullius Hair",

"Slavetats"

"Lewdmarks"

"RRTattoos" 

"Koralina's Makeup"

"Female Makeup suite"

"YevMods-makeup pack"

"Beauty Marks"https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/82933?tab=description

DOWNLOAD: High Poly Pei.rar 1.26 MB · 143 downloads     BONOBODY SE ver.4.xml 12.58 kB · 81 downloads

Edit: replaced the previous rar with a new one that now contains the new sculpt.

SkyrimSE_4qfVQNuBtf.jpg

SkyrimSE_BrXvimIktX.jpg

SkyrimSE_XWjZ4qrehS.thumb.jpg.c7cefc6edf85cdeef05f719bc1c81dbf.jpg

Made a new high poly version of the old pei preset i had with this new tool. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/92262?tab=description

SkyrimSE_Pl3ycvMg2n.thumb.jpg.567ecc6f28a4eb3c6bb715e930cb538f.jpgSkyrimSE_IY78KfcAoO.thumb.jpg.ce83123c86b53c11af0e2cc6b0b22c32.jpg

Mate, is there any chance you can tell me where to place the body while using the Novulus Modlist? The facemorph and all looks great and works like a charm, but my body is blue all of a sudden and I can't seem to change it.

On 1/26/2024 at 2:11 PM, Malgosh said:

Mate, is there any chance you can tell me where to place the body while using the Novulus Modlist? The facemorph and all looks great and works like a charm, but my body is blue all of a sudden and I can't seem to change it.

Do you mean Bodyslides, if so then you place them in "Drive":\Nolvus\Instances\Nolvus Ascension\MODS\mods\"Mod name"\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets

If you are getting blue/purple body when loading the preset then it's because there are overlays/tattoos that are enabled on the body that you don't have installed, just check through the overlay tabs in racemenu and turn down the alpha till the body is no longer blue/purple.

Hope this helps, i am also currently using Nolvus and it can be a pain to add or remove things without it causing problems.

Latest version of the preset!

Slight update to the preset

-new hair replacer and now includes bodyslides for you to choose from, I recommend using Obody so you can switch bodyslide without having to build for them every time you want to change it.

-All requirements are written down in a text doc with links

Screenshots: 

Spoiler

SkyrimSE_tuXTZZUxLd.thumb.png.566075756e44da6bbbaeca8132f9ea1e.pngSkyrimSE_pPmuBflNf8.thumb.png.1837136ecd7adbb2f7747df56160e699.pngSkyrimSE_fduxNchLiX.thumb.png.972d4cfb8d96e7b335b885bd31aaf665.png

Hair:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e31502886a767ca93946ad9e960d997b.png

Download: Daedric Pei HiPoly.7z

Ps: DM me if you run into any problems

Edited by zeldafrake
On 1/31/2024 at 3:11 PM, Malgosh said:

P.S.
You don't have a download link for RRTatoos as well? I looked quite intensively but could not find anything.

The link for RRTattoos is the correct one, here are screenshots showing where your download it.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.86f09d12eaf9ae254ec53c5efc3d00d4.pngimage.thumb.png.d34ab2807c9527cb2883207c49b27187.png

Edited by zeldafrake
  • 2 weeks later...

thank you zeldafrake, i get everything done and it's good, only the immyneedscake eyes mod could not load, i used simple mod item spawner to check and can't even find it in the .esp list. there's another different eyes mod on nexus that could not load so the problem must be on me not the mod, is this happened to anyone else?

On 2/12/2024 at 1:34 AM, tungreal7 said:

thank you zeldafrake, i get everything done and it's good, only the immyneedscake eyes mod could not load, i used simple mod item spawner to check and can't even find it in the .esp list. there's another different eyes mod on nexus that could not load so the problem must be on me not the mod, is this happened to anyone else?

I haven't experienced any issues with the SexyBono eyes mod on either Vortex or MO2.

Make sure that the plugin is enable and also check if the mod has installed correctly, and don't forget to make sure nothing is overwriting it too.