Is it possible to "extract/find" the mod used by a follower ?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/24/2021 at 1:16 PM, Aarsman said:

Any chance you can upload your amazing work here? Since i have tried but i just suck at this. 

it's fairly close but could be improved makeup wise but its good enough for me. Horns were nowhere to be found in the follower files so i've made 2 sets to choose from in blender.

requires:

KS hairdos

Horns aplenty

Angelic halos and demonic horns

Sexybono eyes from immyneedscake

Daedric Pei follower 1.4

High poly head

Could probably improve with different eyebrows and makeup tweaks. Assets in the zip are useless without the mods they came from, so all requirements have to be installed. Might improve horns a bit and upload them as an armor mod

PEI.PNG.913cc679dedfb7e39567929e978a9314.PNG

Daedric Pei preset.zip

Edited by RTH86
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2021 at 4:09 PM, prezzo1738 said:

Do you know which hair you used. Tryna find it but I can't ._.

I replaced the alexis hairstyle from kshairdos with the hair files from the pei follower mod. I think the actual hair used is a combination of several hair mods.

• 2 months later...
On 8/19/2021 at 12:49 AM, RTH86 said:

it's fairly close but could be improved makeup wise but its good enough for me. Horns were nowhere to be found in the follower files so i've made 2 sets to choose from in blender.

requires:

KS hairdos

Horns aplenty

Angelic halos and demonic horns

Sexybono eyes from immyneedscake

Daedric Pei follower 1.4

High poly head

Could probably improve with different eyebrows and makeup tweaks. Assets in the zip are useless without the mods they came from, so all requirements have to be installed. Might improve horns a bit and upload them as an armor mod

PEI.PNG.913cc679dedfb7e39567929e978a9314.PNG

Daedric Pei preset.zip 4.38 MB · 105 downloads

Could you update your file, it is missing the DDS image for the preset and the pathing is a bit off too.

I got so into trying to get a preset that was a close as possible to the OG that i accidentally stayed up all night lol.

Edit: nvm there was a face overlay that was on that made the face all blue, guess you must have forgotten it on.

SkyrimSE_nozs73IJZw.jpg.c5b658475375d110e5dd56b35adf9d4c.jpgSkyrimSE_IojAIAgiex.png.2e8f68887eaa7b400d11089bc8ffe64d.pngSkyrimSE_ej8GVuNPcD.jpg.eda5a35279a9b6e556d761ef8516c93c.jpg

Edited by zeldafrake
typo
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2021 at 1:08 AM, zeldafrake said:

Could you update your file, it is missing the DDS image for the preset and the pathing is a bit off too.

I got so into trying to get a preset that was a close as possible to the OG that i accidentally stayed up all night lol.

Edit: nvm there was a face overlay that was on that made the face all blue, guess you must have forgotten it on.

SkyrimSE_nozs73IJZw.jpg.c5b658475375d110e5dd56b35adf9d4c.jpgSkyrimSE_IojAIAgiex.png.2e8f68887eaa7b400d11089bc8ffe64d.pngSkyrimSE_ej8GVuNPcD.jpg.eda5a35279a9b6e556d761ef8516c93c.jpg

Which face overlay is causing the issue?

Hello guys,

Sorry I haven't been to answer rapidly. I'm currently in the most challenging years of my studies and I had to focus on it (still do!).

I created a discord to centralize all the informations and answer your questions.

here the link : https://discord.gg/BM3eTM2Ngb

there is also on this discord the link to the preset so you can download it. there's instructions in it.

I'm all waiting you on it !

see you

Edited by Spartan95470
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So if any of you just want to play as any follower in game without the mental breakdown inducing reverse engineering process, there is a criminally underrated mod for LE called Greentea by Felisky with a bunch of neat skse plugins included. The most important, in regards to this topic, is a plugin called 'Copy Character Appearance'. Simply bring up the console in game, click on any same sex npc, and type cca, and voila, now your them. 

Quick and crappy comparison photo below. Sorry for the brightness but the one on the right is my character after transferring Pei's visuals over. The body veins are overlays I had on my character and not some weird artifact.

1797387992_enb2022_02_1122_00_41_72.png.541c707642f98bf2d33caf78099b89df.png

• 5 months later...

stopped playing for a while but i got a somewhat accurate preset now, idk if i got some weird clipping but the makeup on the under eye has a small vertical gap in it.

all pics are taken with enb on, the two with more greenish skin are without racemenu light.

for the facial expression i used F.E.P(Facial Expressions Project)

THIS VERSION IS OUT OF DATE!

Screenshots:

Spoiler

SkyrimSE_nZaBenMhb1.pngSkyrimSE_sGGGZsMOOH.pngSkyrimSE_8IXGt96N21.pngZYh3NfnyeL.png

Pei 3.dds Pei 3.nif Pei 3.jslot

Edited by zeldafrake
10 hours ago, zeldafrake said:

stopped playing for a while but i got a somewhat accurate preset now, idk if i got some weird clipping but the makeup on the under eye has a small vertical gap in it.

all pics are taken with enb on, the two with more greenish skin are without racemenu light.

SkyrimSE_nZaBenMhb1.png

ZYh3NfnyeL.png

SkyrimSE_8IXGt96N21.png

SkyrimSE_sGGGZsMOOH.png

Pei 3.dds 64 MB · 1 download Pei 3.nif 2.13 MB · 1 download Pei 3.jslot 91.07 kB · 1 download

for the lip overlay it might look better with one from the havok's racemenu overlays mod since they cover the whole lip unlike the ones from the female makeup suite.

2 hours ago, SmedleyDButler said:

Honestly, your version looks better, IMO. More character and less of that vapid potato k-moe look.

Thanks, i tried to get the makeup colors to match as much as possible and i went more for the newer look of pei.

Still can't  get the facial expression exactly the same but with the F.E.P mod it gets pretty close.

Only thing i'm sad about is that i can't have enb turned on all the time cuz i don't want my gpu temp to be over 60c, especially since it's already hot enough in my room as it is.

Edited by zeldafrake
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2022 at 6:05 AM, zeldafrake said:

SkyrimSE_nZaBenMhb1.png

ZYh3NfnyeL.png

SkyrimSE_8IXGt96N21.png

SkyrimSE_sGGGZsMOOH.png

Pei 3.dds 64 MB · 33 downloads Pei 3.nif 2.13 MB · 18 downloads Pei 3.jslot 91.07 kB · 19 downloads

How do you dowload the file above and change them into ingame face preset ? Also could I ask what ENB u r using ?

On 8/28/2022 at 2:32 AM, rinlenisno1 said:

How do you dowload the file above and change them into ingame face preset ? Also could I ask what ENB u r using ?

you place the dds and nif files in chargen folder and the jslot in the preset folder that is inside chargen folder.

i am using Pi-Cho ENB with enhanced lights and effects, without any weather mods.

On 8/29/2022 at 7:43 AM, zeldafrake said:

you place the dds and nif files in chargen folder and the jslot in the preset folder that is inside chargen folder.

i am using Pi-Cho ENB with enhanced lights and effects, without any weather mods.

Huh  I still cant quite get the face… what others texture and skins mod did u used for her ?